Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

communism bitch posted:

Goldfish can be trained and actually have quite good memories. I think a trained goldfish might be a better, more reliable and predictable POTUS than donald the rapist.

I knew this was coming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

communism bitch posted:

Didn't Wolff's book say that the moron-in-chief will literally go with whatever idea was most recently put in front of him when it's decision time? So the race is to always be the last person to speak to him lol. His brain worms have destroyed his memory and capacity for reasoning.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

communism bitch posted:

Goldfish can be trained and actually have quite good memories. I think a trained goldfish might be a better, more reliable and predictable POTUS than donald the rapist.

also love water, and not so good with the digital. even trade IMO

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Chinatown posted:

hahaha them not censoring it loving owns

drat lmao

forever

"I apologise for using this word here but this is a quote from the president"

is this real life

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

“I probably have a very good relationship with Kim Jong Un,” Trump said in an interview with The Wall Street Journal. “I have relationships with people. I think you people are surprised.”

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
lols planted many months ago are being reaped today

we shall all feast and grow fat on them

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

"I will purge America with hellfire!"

DJT: Does that mean he likes me? Boys are so confusing!

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
calorie bomb lols

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

So how far can we go seeing the presidents brain slip before he stops making public appearances to stem being ousted for senility?

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean

hahahahaha

ignorant rubes who belatedly realize they've been had

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

bag em and tag em posted:

"I will purge America with hellfire!"

DJT: Does that mean he likes me? Boys are so confusing!

Kim is just teasing :)

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

CNN correspondent saying WH staff not concerned and think it will resonate and boost his base

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

CNN correspondent saying WH staff not concerned and think it will resonate and boost his base

They're not wrong because his base is loving retarded.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
haiti is like the unluckiest country in the world like god drat

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

They're not wrong, the sentiment is specifically why many voted for him.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Peace de Bundy posted:

Yeah no poo poo. Struggling along with poverty and corruption and then whoops massive loving earthquake in an area not normally known for them!

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

Peace de Bundy posted:

They had to literally pay off the "debt" of their independance to France. I think they only recently in the past couple of decades paid it off.

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean

old beast lunatic posted:

They're not wrong because his base is loving retarded.

Trump is the embodied id of every angry old white fatass across these United States

Flopstick
Jul 10, 2011

Top Cop

priznat posted:

Yeah no poo poo. Struggling along with poverty and corruption and then whoops massive loving earthquake in an area not normally known for them!

And zombies.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Flopstick posted:

And zombies.

They prefer the term “living impaired” you insensitive clod.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Like 6 or 8 years ago maybe there was a really awesome charity drive in gbs to raise money for a school in Haiti called Matenwa.
Dunno why i suddenly remembered that but it was really good.
Also gently caress trump.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
There's no way that he's winning re-election after all of this, now that people can actually see how he is as president. All the dems need to do is put someone up against him that is semi-competent.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

the haitian revolution is one of the coolest and most uplifting eventsin human history and it's a shame how much we hosed up that country.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Over There posted:

There's no way that he's winning re-election after all of this, now that people can actually see how he is as president. All the dems need to do is put someone up against him that is semi-competent.

lol

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Over There posted:

A hundred year old blind dog? Why not.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Over There posted:

Well you're gonna get Hillary again whether you like it or not!!

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
democrats manage to lose to trump again, are baffled, completely shocked

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Imagine telling someone 10 years ago that "President Trump called a bunch of countries 'shitholes' and no one really cares"

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

XMNN posted:

"I apologise for using this word here but this is a quote from the president"

is this real life

Just this gave me a great cackling belly laugh.

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
what is fox focusing on during the whole shithole thing right now? i'm sure msnbc and cnn are focusing on it.

i don't have tv or i'd check

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Over There posted:

Surely, THIS will be the thing to bring him down! He is finished now, hahahaha

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Over There posted:

There's no way that he's winning re-election after all of this, now that people can actually see how he is as president. All the dems need to do is put someone up against him that is bernie sanders.

ftfy

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

fishing with the fam posted:

Try as I might, I can't feel any sympathy for these idiots who fell for the most blatant conman poo poo imaginable.

Eh, desperation makes people do dumb poo poo imo

communism bitch posted:

My mollies recognize different people and know the blue cap on the fish food can means it's time to chow down. They also become cautious if new or different situations come up and will then try to analyze the facts and come up with a plan. They also have different personalities like "oh poo poo the lights came on at a weird time, hide in the cave" or "stay in the plants but watch" or "go near the surface in case food comes" or "we're all gonna die jump outta the tank."

Some enjoy being petted, some hate it. Some are super horny or greedy or mellow.

Trump just seems to do the same few canned responses regardless of stimulus

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons

communism bitch posted:

Like 6 or 8 years ago maybe there was a really awesome charity drive in gbs to raise money for a school in Haiti called Matenwa.
Dunno why i suddenly remembered that but it was really good.
Also gently caress trump.

IIRC, we raised the equivalent to their yearly operating budget or something. I think I still get emails from them sometimes.

Also I’m at a part in the book where he’s basically talking about how loving stupid Miller, the one who apparently everyone else thought was supposed to be smart, actually is and it’s amazing. Bannon basically told him to check the inter-webs to find out how to make an EO.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Damo posted:

what is fox focusing on during the whole shithole thing right now? i'm sure msnbc and cnn are focusing on it.

I'm not in front of a TV but I'm gonna hazard a guess and say "but her emails"

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Groovelord Neato posted:

the haitian revolution is one of the coolest and most uplifting eventsin human history and it's a shame how much we hosed up that country.

I recently heard it’s some sort of shithole now.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Damo posted:

Fox homepage rn:

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/951585097483988992

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

TotalLossBrain posted:

Fox homepage rn:

Lindsay Graham sucks but what a bunch of piss babies

E: I meant to say Chelsea Handler but that works too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

it is amazing how stupid ALL the people in the white house are.