Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
90s Rememberer
Nov 30, 2017

by R. Guyovich

botany posted:

i'm tempted to do the "don't sign your posts" thing but you're actually so wholeheartedly stupid i doubt you can read

oh it looks like you decided to crawl out of your hole after going full decorum in USPOL then running away like a scared child

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.

self unaware posted:

oh it looks like you decided to crawl out of your hole after going full decorum in USPOL then running away like a scared child

Someone needs to give you a new red text. I need something to visually tag your posts so I know i'm about to read something incredibly stupid.

90s Rememberer
Nov 30, 2017

by R. Guyovich

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

Someone needs to give you a new red text. I need something to visually tag your posts so I know i'm about to read something incredibly stupid.

be my guest, nothing makes me prouder than watching one of you morons waste $5

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.

self unaware posted:

There's a reason I said "someone" instead of "I"

90s Rememberer
Nov 30, 2017

by R. Guyovich

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

There's a reason I said "someone" instead of "I"

because you're a weak rear end nerd with no backbone

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

self unaware posted:

Lol this really says more about your life than you think

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

self unaware posted:

you mean the thing where you were literally too dumb to understand simple english sentences, yeah

90s Rememberer
Nov 30, 2017

by R. Guyovich
look at all the baby bed dems come out of their holes to make sick burns on the perfidious leftist

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

self unaware posted:

because you're a weak rear end nerd with no backbone

Oh god, I can't stop laughing.

90s Rememberer
Nov 30, 2017

by R. Guyovich

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

Oh god, I can't stop laughing.

now you know what it felt like to watch the hillary toxxer drama on this forum

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

slef unaware i will destroy you

90s Rememberer
Nov 30, 2017

by R. Guyovich

Calibanibal posted:

slef unaware i will destroy you

i accept your challenge

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

self unaware posted:

now you know what it felt like to watch the hillary toxxer drama on this forum

Lol, I am pretty sure I toxxed for Hillary. Not sure what ever happened with that.

90s Rememberer
Nov 30, 2017

by R. Guyovich

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

Lol, I am pretty sure I toxxed for Hillary. Not sure what ever happened with that.

remember when you were "all in on Franken 2020"

life comes at you fast

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

self unaware posted:

look at all the baby bed dems come out of their holes to make sick burns on the perfidious leftist

lol

if people could start fires by rubbing 2 brain cells together you'd still freeze to death in the winter

90s Rememberer
Nov 30, 2017

by R. Guyovich

botany posted:

lol

if people could start fires by rubbing 2 brain cells together you'd still freeze to death in the winter

tbqh i've been in germany for the past few weeks and your food is so bad im having a hard time working up the gumption to make you feel any worse than you already must

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

self unaware posted:

remember when you were "all in on Franken 2020"

life comes at you fast

Yeah, I was. I liked Franken before I knew he was a serial groper/ assaulter. It wasn't a hard decision to call for his resignation after the first allegations came out, let alone the 10th.

I'm sure you thought that was some sort of sick burn.

good times

90s Rememberer
Nov 30, 2017

by R. Guyovich
you'd think after being wrong over and over again you might take a look at me, someone with correct opinions and who is never wrong, and try to learn

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

self unaware posted:

tbqh i've been in germany for the past few weeks and your food is so bad im having a hard time working up the gumption to make you feel any worse than you already must

How are you so consistently and terribly wrong in the most offensive way possible.

self unaware posted:

you'd think after being wrong over and over again you might take a look at me, someone with correct opinions and who is never wrong, and try to learn

Stable Genius over here.

90s Rememberer
Nov 30, 2017

by R. Guyovich
really, hillary, franken, and now german food? you're going to fall on your sword for this? do you enjoy bland meat with brown sauce? don't answer that, of course you do

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

selkf unaware ur real dumb and i think ur postin bad

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

How are you so consistently and terribly wrong in the most offensive way possible.

It's almost as if the same person bragged that the most pride they ever feel in their life is when they make someone mad online.

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

self unaware posted:

really, hillary, franken, and now german food? you're going to fall on your sword for this? do you enjoy bland meat with brown sauce? don't answer that, of course you do

You've never had a good Rouladen? What about a loving Schnitzel?

Look, I get not liking Hillary, but german food is bad? Get the gently caress outta here.

Trabisnikof posted:

It's almost as if the same person bragged that the most pride they ever feel in their life is when they make someone mad online.

That sounds about right.

90s Rememberer
Nov 30, 2017

by R. Guyovich

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

You've never had a good Rouladen? What about a loving Schnitzel?

Look, I get not liking Hillary, but german food is bad? Get the gently caress outta here.

It's just not good, maybe you've never been to Germany or experienced the culture here. There's a lot of good things to say about this place, the food is simply not one of the things to celebrate. The architecture is pretty cool and any country that has this many bike commuters is clearly doing something right.

yeah, ive had some decent Maultaschen but thats about all I can say

thankfully the beer makes up for it

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

self unaware posted:

It's just not good, maybe you've never been to Germany or experienced the culture here. There's a lot of good things to say about this place, the food is simply not one of the things to celebrate. The architecture is pretty cool and any country that has this many bike commuters is clearly doing something right.

yeah, ive had some decent Maultaschen but thats about all I can say

thankfully the beer makes up for it

Well at least you're not 100% awful.

I've just gotta disagree. The food in Germany was amazing when I went. Where in Germany are you?

90s Rememberer
Nov 30, 2017

by R. Guyovich

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

Well at least you're not 100% awful.

I've just gotta disagree. The food in Germany was amazing when I went. Where in Germany are you?

i already told you

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

self unaware posted:

i already told you

where. All you said was that you were in Germany.

90s Rememberer
Nov 30, 2017

by R. Guyovich

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

where. All you said was that you were in Germany.

i've given you enough information to figure it out, come on don't make me do your homework for you

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich
Of European countries, I believe that the only countries with better food than Germany is Italy, Spain, and maaaaaaaaaybe Greece.

That said, Peru and Vietnam beat any European country any day with the exception of Italy.

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

Boon posted:

Of European countries, I believe that the only countries with better food than Germany is Italy, Spain, and maaaaaaaaaybe Greece.

That said, Peru and Vietnam beat any European country any day with the exception of Italy.

Agree with Italy and Spain. Greece is not in that list.

Vietnam blows them all away. Haven't been to Peru.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

check out these fuckin people what have never been to france

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

R. Guyovich posted:

Don't dox me bro.

One day I'll get there. But to do so, I'll likely need to contribute to climate change in a non insignificant way. :capitalism:

What's your recommended French dish?

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I would say that Chinese food is probably my favorite as a whole, even if my specific favorite foods aren't Chinese. If I had to limit myself to eating one country's food for the rest of my life, it would probably be Chinese just because there's such a huge variety of good stuff.

moller
Jan 10, 2007

Swan stole my music and framed me!

Ytlaya posted:

I would say that Chinese food is probably my favorite as a whole, even if my specific favorite foods aren't Chinese. If I had to limit myself to eating one country's food for the rest of my life, it would probably be Chinese just because there's such a huge variety of good stuff.

This, but Japanese.

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Ytlaya posted:

American.

I don't know what the gently caress I'm doing, I'm throwing in this random poo poo from India and roasting potatoes like a European. Now my life is a complete mess and I'm fat.

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Boon posted:

lmao how wrong can you be

German food is terrible
Portugal is v good. African food is actually very good - Ethiopian or Eritrean.

Don't ever go to Scandinavia or the UK. Unless you genuinely enjoy German food, although in that case, why not just go to literally a trash heap.

R. Guyovich posted:

French food is disgusting.

Cingulate fucked around with this message at 11:38 on Jan 12, 2018

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

Don't dox me bro.

One day I'll get there. But to do so, I'll likely need to contribute to climate change in a non insignificant way. :capitalism:

What's your recommended French dish?

ortolan

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Cingulate posted:

French food is disgusting.

And there are French people there.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
As a rule of thumb goons rate food based on how much of it they can shove down their gullets in as little time as possible, so disliking French food comes as no surprise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Galettes and crêpes are delicious french food

• Locked thread