Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Dabir posted:

What's that even supposed to be about?
Army is diversifying its recruitment campaign by not 100% targeting white working class straight men, therefore army of soft gays or something.

Funnily enough, the leather biker stereotype in the Village People originally came from the postwar gay leather scene, which was heavily brought about from gay WWII veterans returning home, so in conclusion gently caress off, Brooke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groda
Mar 17, 2005

Hair Elf

Dabir posted:

What's that even supposed to be about?

They only got rid of the rum

avantgardener
Sep 16, 2003

Guavanaut posted:

Army is diversifying its recruitment campaign by not 100% targeting white working class straight men, therefore army of soft gays or something.

Funnily enough, the leather biker stereotype in the Village People originally came from the postwar gay leather scene, which was heavily brought about from gay WWII veterans returning home, so in conclusion gently caress off, Brooke.

Recognition of the contribution homosexuals have made to the army over the last 70 years despite ongoing discrimination via a nod to the postwar gay leather scene... A good Brooke?

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

GTO posted:

Recognition of the contribution homosexuals have made to the army over the last 70 years despite ongoing discrimination via a nod to the postwar gay leather scene... A good Brooke?

I want to believe

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
i was under the impression the british army has an officer core primarily composed of homosexuals.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Nigel Farage's call for second Brexit vote – Nigel Farage’s surprise call for a second EU referendum has ignited hopes that both sides of the debate will back a poll on Theresa May’s final deal"

Telegraph:

Theresa May defends 'long-term' plastic waste plan

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Donald Trump cancels London visit amid protest fears; Trump denies 'shithole countries' remark but senator asserts he said it

Mail:
Mac on... Plastic wastage in the UK

:eyepop:

Lord of the Llamas
Jul 9, 2002

EULER'VE TO SEE IT VENN SOMEONE CALLS IT THE WRONG THING AND PROVOKES MY WRATH
That Mac just doesn't even make any loving sense.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Daily Mail readers are being unjustly persecuted by the leftist cabal of, uhm, plastic melters.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Is the Mail running some sort of campaign against plastic so that when the problem is fixed (by people they hate) they can claim they solved it?

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

goatface posted:

Is the Mail running some sort of campaign against plastic so that when the problem is fixed (by people they hate) they can claim they solved it?

Yes.

And no I'm not going to link to the Mail to show it.

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

Cloud Potato posted:

Guardian:

Independent:

:lol:

Now that's a position I can get behind :getin:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on 'shithole' countries – Donald Trump has been accused of calling certain nations as ‘shithole countries’, mere hours before cancelling a visit to Britain next month to open the new US embassy in London" After Bruce Bainsfather.

Telegraph:

After Steinberg.

Independent:

After Jan van Staveren.

The i paper:

Times:

Crown jewels hidden in biscuit tin during WW2

Stephen Collins:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Observer:

"Nigel Farage speaks from the rubbish dump – Chris Riddell on calls for a second referendum and Theresa May’s new green agenda"

Sunday Telegraph:

Independent on Sunday:

Sunday Times:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on the Hawaii missile scare – An alert about an incoming ballistic missile sent Hawaii into panic, until emergency officials announced that the message was sent in error"

Telegraph:

Tory voters are too shy to fight the Left online, warns new Conservative chairman

Independent:

Henry Bolton: Ukip leader ends relationship with girlfriend Jo Marney over Meghan Markle racist texts claims

Times:

Evening Standard:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Carillion and the Conservatives – The government has moved to dispel mounting concern about the knock-on effect of the construction firm’s collapse, amid fears for the many companies and workers that relied on it for business"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Henry Bolton: Ukip leader will be forced out within days after girlfriend's racist comments, says ex-deputy chairwoman

Times:

Evening Standard:

Leftwingers set to sweep Labour NEC election in boost for Corbyn

Mail:
Mac on... Ukip leader Henry Bolton

David Squires:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Carillion's continued troubles – The dramatic collapse of Carillion has started to hit thousands of the firm’s suppliers, as the real world impact of the demise starts to emerge"

Telegraph:

‘Haemorrhaging nurses’: one in 10 quit NHS England each year

Independent:

Leave campaign's £350m claim was too low, says Boris Johnson

Times:

Emmanuel Macron agrees to loan Bayeux tapestry to Britain

Evening Standard:

Mail:
Mac on... Carillion bonuses

Guardian Australian Sport:

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Cultures thrive on their myths and legends...and snuggles!
I laughed at a Mac comic, I am ideologically impure, purge me now comrades :negative:

SteelMentor
Oct 15, 2012

TOXIC
Honestly, knowing the wanker will still willingly advocate and vote for bigger wankers who'll enable companies to pull off similar stunts at the expense of the most vulnerable members of society while he draws poo poo like that makes me too angry to find it funny.

gently caress off Mac.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

My god there are actual telegraph readers who believe the first two parts of this

avantgardener
Sep 16, 2003

Angepain posted:

My god there are actual telegraph readers who believe the first two parts of this

Surprised not to see apologies to the Two Ronnie's on this one https://youtu.be/K2k1iRD2f-c

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Theresa May and Carillion's collapse – Theresa May has defended her actions over Carillion, claiming the government was merely ‘a customer’ of the collapsed public services provider"

Telegraph:

Independent:

White House doctor says Trump will remain 'fit for duty' for years

Times:

Evening Standard:

UK to pay extra £44.5m for Calais security in Anglo-French deal

Mail:
Mac on... the Bayeux Tapestry coming to Britain

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

For once I am sad not to see a Blowes cartoon. The first Telegraph Cartoonist's Signature Simplifies To An Integer Multiple Of Blowe Day will have to wait until February 9 at the earliest. I'll be waiting.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Theresa May's meeting with Emmanuel Macron – French president Emmanuel Macron has rejected the idea of a bespoke Brexit deal for the City" After JL David.

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Boris Johnson slams UK's infrastructure record, then proposes Channel bridge

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Boris Johnson's Channel bridge proposal – Boris Johnson lambasts the state of UK infrastructure, while proposing the construction of a Channel bridge"

Telegraph:

Independent:

After Canaletto.

Times:

Stephen Collins:

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Tim Farron just spit his milk out.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Observer:

"The school cat - Chris Riddell on asset stripping in academy trusts"

Sunday Telegraph:

US government shutdown: anniversary of Trump inauguration marred by chaos

Independent on Sunday:

Sunday Times:

Momentum founder elected to NEC calls for Labour transformation

Gerald Scarfe:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on Donald Trump’s first year as president – Thousands protest across US on anniversary of president’s inauguration as government shutdown hits Washington"

Telegraph:

NHS 111 enquiries will be handled by robots within two years, leaked report suggests

Independent:

Bolton: I won't quit as Ukip leader – and may get back with Marney

Times:

Evening Standard:

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Just catching up after Christmas, so I only just saw this:

Cloud Potato posted:

Evening Standard:

Holy loving Christ, :fuckoff::fuckoff::fuckoff:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Ukip's latest leadership shambles – After a vote of no confidence, Henry Bolton says he will not step down as leader of Ukip, although several members of his front bench have resigned"

Telegraph:

UK warned that Russian threat requires increased defence spending

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Ministers rebuke Boris Johnson over NHS funding demands

Mail:
Mac on... Ukip's leadership crisis

'... so, hands up all in favour of me staying on as leader ... right, that's unanimous. Thank you for your support'

David Squires:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Boris Johnson's briefing about the NHS – Theresa May and a string of ministers rebuked Boris Johnson during Tuesday’s cabinet after his plan to demand more funding for the NHS was widely briefed to the media before the meeting"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Oscars 2018: Shape of Water leads the way with bumper 13 nominations

Evening Standard:

Snow falling on leaders: 'exceptional' winter weather delays VIP arrivals to Davos

Mail:
Mac on... left and right pawed animals

Guardian Australian Sport:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Jeremy Corbyn and Theresa May at PMQs – Labour leader uses Boris Johnson’s call for extra £5bn to launch two unanswerable zingers at May"

Telegraph:

The papers: Scotland's Union Flag 'snub'; Fact check: Scotland's Union flag row

Independent:

Times:

PM’s former spin chief urges her to ‘schmooze for Britain’ on Davos trip saying she spent too much time eating FONDUE last year

Evening Standard:

Zhong Zhong and Hua Hua: first primates born using Dolly the sheep cloning method

Mail:
Mac on... the Presidents Club scandal

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Does Brown's May not have eyes any more?

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

goatface posted:

Does Brown's May not have eyes any more?

Fittingly, like her, they've withered away.

Cash-register May is pretty nightmare inducing.

Even though I don't get the sports references, I do like Squires.

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

a miserable failure as a person

an incredible success as a magical murder spider

It finally happened. I feel sympathy for May. :stonk:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on the Presidents Club scandal – Police have been asked to investigate if crimes were committed at the men-only Presidents Club dinner, where hired hostesses were allegedly groped and sexually harassed"

Telegraph:

Rise in recorded crime is accelerating in England and Wales

Independent:

President Trump predicts 'tremendous increase' in UK-US trade

Times:

Bonus! Morland's animated cartoon.

Evening Standard:

Early Man review – back-of-the-net triumph from Aardman

Mail:
Mac on... human cloning

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
A good Mac?

That's odd. Donald Trump is truly turning the world upside down.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

gently caress off Bob.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Theresa May and the Tory Brexit revolt – Prime minister disowns comments on the EU by her chancellor Philip Hammond, while Jacob Rees-Mogg says ministers are ‘cowed’ by Brussels" After Charles Addams.

Telegraph:

Donald Trump prepared to apologise for UK far-right video retweets

Independent:

After Ilya Repin.

Times:

Stephen Collins:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Love that collins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU