Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
BEST KONG
This poll is closed.
Donkey Kong 76 6.13%
Diddie Kong 75 6.05%
Dixie Kong 84 6.77%
Lankey Kong 129 10.40%
Funky Kong 189 15.24%
Mario 198 15.97%
Tiny Kony 65 5.24%
Candy Kong 61 4.92%
Chunky Kong 89 7.18%
Cranky Kong 125 10.08%
Wrinkley Kong (R.I.P.) :qq: 149 12.02%
Total: 719 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

axeil posted:

I'm sad that GDQ is over.

How was the rest of botw I went to sleep.

It was like being asleep but less restful.

Since I was looking at the thread anyway, my fast and dirty list.

Great
007: Agent Under Fire
Resident Evil 7 biohazard
Silent Hill
Disney's Toy Story
Super Mario Sunshine
Superman 64
Arabian Nights
Enviro-Bear 2000
Dog's Life
Titenic
I wanna be the Boshy
Densha de D: Lightning Stage
Super Mario Galaxy
Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! + Super Punch-Out!!
Princess Rescue
Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
Diablo
Bloodborne
Super Dram World 2

Good
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Hollow Knight
Gunners Heaven
Sonic Mania
Mega Man X
Metal Gear Solid
Halo 5: Guardians
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
Animorphs: Shattered Reality
Ultima VI: The False Prophet
Star Fox 2
Dishonored
Rockman & Forte
Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy
Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition
I wanna Run the Marathon
Hyper Light Drifter
Super Monkey Ball
TASBot vs Super Monkey Ball
Kirby: Canvas Curse
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins
Tintin in Tibet
Mass Effect
Baldur's Gate 2: Enhanced Edition
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Super Mario World

Ravus fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Jan 14, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

beep by grandpa posted:

Good morning I had to bail on super dram world and idgaf about botw how is everyone

Watch Dram

Also for anyone else, watch Bloodborne, Arabian Nights, Envirobear, Dram, LttP Randomizer, Mega Man Relay, & DKC Reverse Boss Order

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I'M QUESTIONING MY EXISTENCE AND THIS IDIOT JUST WANTS TO PEE OFF A WALL

Bloodborne COULD have gone full cringe at any time but Zeus had enough charisma to own the gimmick

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
My cat woke me up and while I am going to get some more sleep, I wanted to write something first. I know I engaged in a lot of goofy fakeposting and copy pasted stuff over the past week, so I want to preface this by saying that everything I am going to say in this post is 100% sincere.

GDQ threads have always been fun for me, though before last SGDQ I mostly just lurked. I said this early in the thread, but during SGDQ my now-ex girlfriend was clearly in the process of falling out of love with me and falling for someone else. There wasn't anything I could have done about it- it wasn't that we needed to work on things, she just woke up one day and realized that I wasn't who she wanted. As a result, I felt powerless. Joking around in that thread, especially being kind of immature during the banjo run really helped me escape that feeling of helplessness for a few days.

My social circle significantly shrunk because of all that too, and while I still have a small number of close people I spend time with and can turn to, I ended 2017 feeling bitter and withdrawn. Back in November I had decided that after AGDQ I was going to seriously try and be a part of the speedrun community. It's something I always thought would be worth trying, and seeing my personal life become a dumpster fire despite my efforts, I figured now was the time to try if ever.

I was really hyped to participate in the thread this time around, and I resolved to follow beep's advice of :justpost: and not constantly second guess myself during a fast moving, fun thread. This was a good decision, as it made the experience a hell of a lot more fun. Though it moved quickly and there was lots of emptyquoting silliness, I felt like we were all actually interacting and not just shouting into the void in tandem like on other websites I shall not name, such as twitter.

Thinking back on what I decided in November, I feel more enthused about it now. Being able to feel like part of things in this thread, people telling me occasionally they liked my dumb jokes, it makes me feel like I can do it. I can't turn back the clock and undo that 2017 turned into a nightmare for me, but I can have fun again and not be so stuffy, and that feels huge to me.

Beep, thank you for the good thread! I hope you do the next thread too. You're very chill and I appreciate that you just let everyone do their thing.

HonorableTB and Internet Kraken, thank you for your tireless work on awful game night making images and eventually leading to the gang tag. I still keep thinking of that gif of Superman flying out the window and laughing. I don't really do image capture/editing so I'm happy I was able to contribute a tag name everyone liked.

Ramos, thank you for constantly making me wish I had a burger all week. I think I'll finally get one today once I've had better sleep.

Xenothral, thank you for tirelessly being a part of keeping the thread lively at seemingly all hours.

My eyes are getting heavy again so I'm gonna keep the thanks list shorter than I wanted to, but you all were great and it has me looking forward to another round of this come SGDQ, hope to see you all come back then, and I hope to see some of you in the speedrun thread as well.

In the spirit of GDQ, I also made the above available as a pastebin: https://pastebin.com/gqz6Q4FV

edit: Oh and one more! Takoluka, thank you for making my av image

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

If you want to feel bad about GDQ there is a post in the /r/games subreddit that is filled with pretty much every GDQ conspiracy

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

RoboJoe posted:

I asked this a little earlier in the thread but now it's slowed down (as most people have left :( ) I'll ask it again:

Okay serious question, and I apologise that I’m bringing this up again: if I want to start speedrunning a game, but it’s not very popular so I can’t find many resources on routes or discussion about it, what would be the best way to learn it? Just find whatever speedrun videos I can and try to do what that person is doing?

I honestly don’t know much about speed running or the community beyond GDQ events but I always want to start trying to do a specific game that I’ve mentioned before in the thread.

I've done proper speedruns of three games and one of them was following the Strider tutorial. For the other two I was the first person to speedrun the games ever so I didn't have any reference point and the two games were very different with different approaches. My advice is basically, get to know the game, look at what other people who played it have done, try to play it fast then look for ways to cut time, and if you spot some odd behavior as you play figure out if you can exploit it. That's really the foundation of things, play it fast and then the frame perfect wall skips will come later.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

RoboJoe posted:

I asked this a little earlier in the thread but now it's slowed down (as most people have left :( ) I'll ask it again:

Okay serious question, and I apologise that I’m bringing this up again: if I want to start speedrunning a game, but it’s not very popular so I can’t find many resources on routes or discussion about it, what would be the best way to learn it? Just find whatever speedrun videos I can and try to do what that person is doing?

I honestly don’t know much about speed running or the community beyond GDQ events but I always want to start trying to do a specific game that I’ve mentioned before in the thread.
You should head over to the general speedrunning thread, friend (anyone with a Star Control 2 avatar is my friend) - the speedrunning community is usually very welcoming to new runners, which is one of the reasons it's one of the best communities I've ever been a part of. The coming soon new speedrunning thread is going to have a little section about exactly this, too. If there's no other runs of the game you want to learn, then an idea is to watch runs of the same kind of games, to get a feeling for what kinds of stuff you might want to see if you can find in your game.

Cory in the Blouse
Oct 22, 2010

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

:emptyquote:

hemoptysis
Jan 4, 2007

y-y-YAY
:ohdear:
oh is it pastebin time :j:

well whoops i vanished after bloodborne and never came back to post last night. anwyay thakns for the thread speedfriends. i laughed my rear end off more times than i can remember and even tho i missed the peak shitposting hours (and like 3/4 of arabian nights) and i only really emptyquoted more funnier people, this was good. i honestly only return to sa like 2x a year to read and :justpost: in these gdq threads so maybe i will lurk in the discord

thanks to chat thread this year i have resolved to stream/beat dark souls 1 and maybe by the time sgdq chat thread manifests i will have done that. :hai:

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

:yeah:

Fresh Shesh Besh
May 15, 2013

I wasn't posting as actively as most of y'all, but that was a good-rear end GDQ and this was a good-rear end thread. Sad I missed the 2mil hype.

See you for SGDQ duders.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

RoboJoe posted:

if your speedgame is star control 2 and there is not a lot of infor or runs out there, we can work on it together <3

it could be the first step towards my dream of a 3do block at a gdq event.

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

10/10

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Good GDQ, good thread.

See you next time speed run friends.

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

This thread spawned countless memes an emote(well technically two lol) and the assless chaps gangtag.

All in all amazing GDQ let's up our game and come back stronger for SGDQ.

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

hobocrunch posted:

This year was the first year I didn't watch mainly because it stopped being fun and turned into a 'promote my agenda' bullshit. (Or at least that was what last year was)

something something horrible, ongoing sjw movement

RoboJoe
Dec 30, 2006

We cleanse.
You are the filth.

Random Stranger posted:

I've done proper speedruns of three games and one of them was following the Strider tutorial. For the other two I was the first person to speedrun the games ever so I didn't have any reference point and the two games were very different with different approaches. My advice is basically, get to know the game, look at what other people who played it have done, try to play it fast then look for ways to cut time, and if you spot some odd behavior as you play figure out if you can exploit it. That's really the foundation of things, play it fast and then the frame perfect wall skips will come later.

KennyMan666 posted:

You should head over to the general speedrunning thread, friend (anyone with a Star Control 2 avatar is my friend) - the speedrunning community is usually very welcoming to new runners, which is one of the reasons it's one of the best communities I've ever been a part of. The coming soon new speedrunning thread is going to have a little section about exactly this, too. If there's no other runs of the game you want to learn, then an idea is to watch runs of the same kind of games, to get a feeling for what kinds of stuff you might want to see if you can find in your game.

Thanks for that, that's some good advice. I'll definitely check out and ask in the main speedrun thread about it soon. I always think about it every time I watch a GDQ event but I'm kinda lazy and not good at video games anyway so I talk myself out of it or just plain forget.

financially racist posted:

if your speedgame is star control 2 and there is not a lot of infor or runs out there, we can work on it together <3

it could be the first step towards my dream of a 3do block at a gdq event.

It actually is Star Control 2, and I've seee one or two runs on youtube but not a lot of solid information. It would be the PC free version though as I don't have a 3DO. The odd thing about Star Control 2 is that I've never actually finished the game, I've only ever played it in small amounts many, many years ago on a friends 3DO. However that doesn't dishearten me (at this point) because I can learn to play it and then learn to speedrun it, if I really try to push myself to do it this time.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Remember when everyone was "oh, no super metroid will hurt!" and that never happened?

Good times.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
i fell asleep after the start of the botw run is it worth spending four hours or whatever going through

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold

dragon enthusiast posted:

i fell asleep after the start of the botw run is it worth spending four hours or whatever going through

no

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I liked what I saw of the BotW run, I'll probably watch the rest sometime.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

RoboJoe posted:

It actually is Star Control 2, and I've seee one or two runs on youtube but not a lot of solid information. It would be the PC free version though as I don't have a 3DO. The odd thing about Star Control 2 is that I've never actually finished the game, I've only ever played it in small amounts many, many years ago on a friends 3DO. However that doesn't dishearten me (at this point) because I can learn to play it and then learn to speedrun it, if I really try to push myself to do it this time.
Okay then I don't think my advice about watching the same kind of games apply because Star Control 2 is kind of one of a kind heh

The game does have a Speedrun.com page with three people on it, and Bisqwit did a TAS of it ten years ago. Since it's one of my favourite games of all time I've done some incredibly small attempts at running it myself, but I never did get the hang of reaching the Quasispace portal on the first cycle.

But absolutely beat the game first.

Warm Woolen Pants
Jan 13, 2008

If you know what I mean...

dragon enthusiast posted:

It was okay, but I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it.

SoftNum
Mar 31, 2011

(of the ones I actually watched):

Watch probably:
Ratchet & Clank
Skyrim
MMX Race
Awful block: Superman 64 - Enviro-Bear 2000 AT LEAST
Super Mario World
Super Dram World 2
Dark Souls 3 + blindfolded
Bloodborne (Honestly starts out a bit cringy but gets a lot better after like 15 minutes or so)

Watch if interested:
Metal Gear Solid
Left 4 Dead 2 (Most goons thought this was poo poo but it was interesting enough. Don't mess with a goon's gnome I guess)
Turok 2 (Developer commentary is neat)
The End if Neigh (modern 2d platformer, but the developer callin makes it fun)

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
Glad I fell asleep for botw, shoulda ended it with the 12 hour rpg like normal smh gdq

Cory in the Blouse
Oct 22, 2010

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!
I was snowed in a good chunk of the week and had a couple days off work and could leave it running at work so I was able to watch a LOT, but didn't get to watch much of the last 2 days (especially trying to get my sleep schedule more back in order)

There's no time to waste!

Must watch runs: :five:
DKC RBO
Skyrim (crazy glitches, entertaining couch)
DKC2 Race (Intense race until one runner pulls ahead, but still amazing platforming and soundtrack)
Contra (co-op) (Short, fun runners, intense game)
MGS1 (PC) (What are walls?)
Snake Eater (just watch the song at the end)
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance just for the RIDICULOUS Any% OOB at the end that is <2 minutes
El Matador (Crazy physics glitches with Mex Payne)
Dragon Warrior (It's short and the runner is a cyborg)
Jedi Academy (Entertaining enthusiastic runner, good movement tech)
Baldur's Gate 2 (it's like 20 min of crazy wizard nonsense)
Super Monkey ball TAS
:bloodborne: all bosses was nuts
Toy Story (Short badish game with fun jokes and donations)

Read the thread too :f5: :emptyquote:
Entire awful block, superman 64 through deadly towers :tbear: THREAD LINK
(Superman 64, Arabian Nights, Enviro-Bear 2000, Dog's Life, Animorphs: Shattered Reality, Spider-Man 3: Invasion of the Spider-Slayers, Bubsy II, Sub-Terrania, Earnest Evans, Rex Ronan: Experimental Surgeon, The Simpsons: Bart vs. the Space Mutants, The Blues Brothers, Home Alone 2: Lost in New York, Titenic, Athena, Deadly Towers)
Randomizer LTTP THREAD LINK
MMX4 for the boss text memes THREAD LINK
Aforementioned DKC runs: THREAD LINK
TMNT (Both games) THREAD LINK
Densha De D: Lightning Stage (Cosplay couch, dumb great soundtrack, ridiculous premise) THREAD LINK Start of Interview with Densha De D runner, then Cat Quest, then Densha de D.
Cat quest is good too. If you're watching Youtube, the interview is probably before the Cat Quest video.

Still great :hellyeah:
SoTN
Contra 3
Legend of the Mystical Ninja (sprites and cutscenes)
HL Opposing Force
Aladdin 100%
Wario's Woods
MMX Race
Yoshi's Island race
Battletoads (both games)
Armed with Wings/Taiker just for halfcoordinated
MM1-3 Relay Race, though it's over after MM2
DS3 run was ok but any% is lame
RE7, RE3 Race
Magical Pop'n

Runs I know I need to watch: :yeah:
Princess Rescue
Burnout Paradise (WR)
Hyper Light Drifter
Ori race
Mario Land 2
Punch-Out 2 games 1 controller
Super Dram World
WC3/Diablo
Silent Hill
Hollow Knight
Holy Diver :regd10:

Leave it on in the background when there's a youtube version and you can replay clutch moments: :chillpill:
Mario Galaxy
Pokemon Black/White 2 (TTGL memes the runner didn't even get?)
FF4

Runs I need to check out and I dunno if they're good :moonrio:
Star Fox 2
Tintin
Gargoyles
Any Other random (S)NES games I've never heard of

Avoid for boring runs/annoying runners :yikes: :barf:
OOT 100% - It's 4 hours of OOT and it put half the thread to sleep, me included
Secret of Evermore (obnoxious guy entire run who wanted to sing a song he made up for 20k and it didn't get met)
Ultima VI: The False Prophet?
Metroid Prime 3 - 3 people torture a 4th on a couch in silence while a guy offscreen is the only person explaining anything. This goes on for 3 hours while the runner is either out of bounds or trying to get out of bounds.

:effort:

Cory in the Blouse fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Jan 14, 2018

Cory in the Blouse
Oct 22, 2010

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!
Anyways it's been real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w6m-nhUcos

How do I say goodbye to what we had?
The good times that made us laugh, outweighed the bad.
I thought we'd get to see forever, but forever has blown away.
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.
I don't know where this road is gonna lead to.
All I know is where we've been and what we've been through.
If it gets me to tomorrow, I hope it's worth all the pain.
And I'll take with me the memories to be my sunshine after the rain.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

thank you blessed snowgod I agree with your assessments on the ones I've seen so I'll assume we have similar taste and will watch the rest

ps you forgot dogs life

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Given that everyone is making their lists & goodbyes I think I will close this thread tonight.

I'll keep this simple. Must watch:

Sonic Mania
DKC2 Race
DKC1 Reverse Boss Order (read our posts in the thread during that because lmao)
Mass Effect
Diablo
RE3
MGS1

(Get out my rear end I haven't watched any awfulblock yet but I will today ok :blush: )

What a fantastic week this has been and it's really made me look forward to SGDQ even more seeing how much everyone in this thread was able to have an extremely therapeutic time posting our hosed up thoughts and sharing our good vibes with each other, even despite some serious, crushing personal life issues some of you were kind enough to share with us (I'm rooting for you all :love:). I hope that this silly little respite provided enough of an escape that a lot of you out there struggling saw more value in yourselves and can right your ship, even if it's gonna take a lot of time, effort and self reflection. I've been there and with a lot of hard work I was able to right my ship eventually and even got myself a great new girlfriend this week of all fuckin times (no, not related to the event!).

I might even be the first to go out on a limb and say that AGDQ18 might be the best event ever as far as what the marathon pulled off and what we pulled off here. I *tried* to read every post but there were a couple stretches I had to tap out and hit last page just a few times because I was just too excited to post with my friends again :).

Video games are cool and it is great to be excited about them again. I only beat 2 games in 2017 (NieR: Automata and Sonic Mania) but I'm like super legit pumped to start playing video games again after posting about & watching people have so much fun with them next week.

One last thing is I know I can be pretty fuckin loud and annoying about twitch chat but I want to thank you all for not talking about loving twitch chat every single day as I noticed that topic severely dropped off after the first day or two. I've had this great post from last Monday up in a new reply quote window for an entire week cause I wanted to do something with it but ended not having to and I didn't want to derail the sweet party we had going on by bringing it up unsolicited. Here it is now cause I liked it:

Pakled posted:

I will never understand why people give a poo poo about twitch chat
every discussion of AGDQ I've seen outside of SA is dominated by people bitching about the chat being in subscriber-only mode
And there are apparently multiple people streaming the stream for the express purpose of allowing people to use twitch chat

twitch chat for streams this big moves too fast to actually read
Everything you say is said into the void, the chances that anybody will read it is practically nil
The only hope you have of conveying any information is to be part of a whole bunch of people spamming the same emote at once
What is appealing about that

To put my own spin on it, you've prob noticed I get really heated about that subject and that's because I see it as 100% non-constructive negativity and I cannot stress enough that it legit pisses me off because I like these threads to have an upbeat, positive, friendly vibe and twitch poo poo is *completely* avoidable and always brings the mood in the thread down for pages at a time. Public internet anonymity is inherently mean and negative. We have all been around here long enough to know that and there is no reason at all to indulge in something you know will only harm yourself.

It's like telling us you saw poop on the sidewalk and then decided to step in the poop that you saw on the sidewalk and then swiftly ran back here tracking it everywhere to complain about the poop that you saw on the sidewalk and then stepped in and thus you have now filled our thread with the stench of your poop shoes and negativity. Thank you all for not wearing any poop shoes in my thread, I think we'll be able to reuse the carpet for next year :)

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

ps you forgot dogs life

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House
One run I'm not seeing mentioned much that I think was cool: Batman NES race http://www.twitch.tv/gamesdonequick/v/217062070?t=14h42m19s

It's only 10 minutes and is between #1 and #2 on the leaderboard. Blechy and Sinister are on the couch.

Cory in the Blouse
Oct 22, 2010

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

ps you forgot dogs life
ps you forgot to read

Cory in the Blouse posted:

Read the thread too :f5: :emptyquote:
Entire awful block, superman 64 through deadly towers :tbear: THREAD LINK

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

RoboJoe posted:

i don't think there's much/any difference between the pc and 3do versions so it'd still be something we could work on together. also you should play through the whole thing at least one, maybe more, because it is fun as hell casually. the space combat is just so good. that said it's been quite a few years since i last played though it myself (2009? i think was the last time i played through it).

the more i think about it, the more i think it'd actually be a really really cool speedgame beyond just the fact that it's a loved cult classic on an obscure game system. figuring out which races to save when/if at all, what ships to get and what order to get them, routing in a couple planets to grab resources and the tech that would go with that since a lot of the resource-heavy planets are super dangerous without rover upgrades that you'd certainly skip some/all of, there's a lot to the game.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

CJ posted:

What agenda are you referring to?

I hear they're making the marathon all about cancer or some poo poo, can you believe that

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

beep by grandpa posted:

Good morning I had to bail on super dram world and idgaf about botw how is everyone

If you bailed on dram world then you missed TASBot dram world which is a must watch

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

raditts posted:

I hear they're making the marathon all about cancer or some poo poo, can you believe that

According to Reddit the charity is fake and the amount of trans players is statistically impossible.

Gdq wants to turn all our children trans

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

beep by grandpa posted:

To put my own spin on it, you've prob noticed I get really heated about that subject and that's because I see it as 100% non-constructive negativity and I cannot stress enough that it legit pisses me off because I like these threads to have an upbeat, positive, friendly vibe and twitch poo poo is *completely* avoidable and always brings the mood in the thread down for pages at a time. Public internet anonymity is inherently mean and negative. We have all been around here long enough to know that and there is no reason at all to indulge in something you know will only harm yourself.

If you want a semi serious answer, for many people watching GDQ, twitch chat is their only community to 'chat' about vidya while watching

Yes, that is every bit as sad as it sounds

And it also explains why literal children who can't pay for a sub get so upset

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol

Beasteh posted:

Bloodborne COULD have gone full cringe at any time but Zeus had enough charisma to own the gimmick

What was the gimmick>?

• Locked thread