Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy

Runaktla posted:

lol at all the “wtf she doesn’t like bi guys what an awful bigoted bitch!” posters.

You are literally getting mad at somebody’s sexual preference which is hypocritical.

Girls preference for guys is usually less based upon looks and more based upon how feminine he makes her feel.

A guy that likes to have sex with other guys is not going to be attractive to many girls, since they don’t provide them with that feeling. The girl wants to usually be the only girl in the room, ever, at least with the guy they ultimately end up with.

I mean often I think this relates to the girl being able to take a submissive role and be more irresponsible, to be emotional and give us guys hell once in a while cause that’s what they do.

I mean I don’t have much of a dog in this fight, I’d think it’s funny if women lost that kinda power. I just also think getting mad at this is hypocritical as all hell.

No people are getting mad at her because of her homophobia, but thanks for playing the :biotruths: game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Deltasquid posted:

What

Sir this isn't r/redpill
I’m by far a Democrat so go to hell.

This is the point where the LBGTQ movement is less about their own sexual freedom and edging into repressing others.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Runaktla posted:

This is the point where the LBGTQ movement is less about their own sexual freedom and edging into repressing others.

You’re a loving misogynist, friend. Also homophobic. You should seek therapy so you can acknowledge and work on those parts of yourself.

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME

Runaktla posted:

Regardless of your voting preferences you are still ascribing a submissive role to women as a genetic feature and all other sorts of crap. I'm sorry girls in high school rejected you because you were too wimpy.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
I’m not homophobic in the slightest I’m all for people being with who they want.

I’m not misogynist either. Women get emotional. They do crazy poo poo. They acknowledge this in most cases.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Deltasquid posted:

Regardless of your voting preferences you are still ascribing a submissive role to women as a genetic feature and all other sorts of crap. I'm sorry girls in high school rejected you because you were too wimpy.
Because that is what they PREFER. Most women by and large prefer to be submissive. ASK THEM.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
Saying women seek to be irresponsible isn't just a misguided stereotype, it's blatantly offensive. And also pretty patently untrue if /r/relationships is anything to go by.

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME

Runaktla posted:

Because that is what they PREFER. Most women by and large prefer to be submissive. ASK THEM.

Depends on your culture, my man. Your experience in a small Midwest town or a Christian hub in Kentucky might differ from experiences in the bay area or in Paris or in Copenhagen. Both men and women want to feel cared about but being submissive does not factor into that for women in a lot of places, especially not in my environment.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

Runaktla posted:

Women get emotional. They do crazy poo poo. They acknowledge this in most cases.
I have some news for you about men

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Runaktla posted:

Oh get a clue.

Many women are wired that way and own up to it as well. If you don’t know that then maybe it’s a lack of experience thing.

are you male or female?

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Anne Whateley posted:

Speaking as a guy, we’re really terrible. Crazy, insecure, the whole 9 yards.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Jeza posted:

Saying women seek to be irresponsible isn't just a misguided stereotype, it's blatantly offensive. And also pretty patently untrue if /r/relationships is anything to go by.
In many relationships they do.

Both sides have their faults.

On the guys’ side they often get lazy in the relationship once they secure a steady girl. That’s our (guys) vice. We also stop treating them like we did when we first met them. The romance dying is often the guys fault.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

I AM A GROSS ATTENTION SEEKING oval office

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Deltasquid posted:

Depends on your culture, my man. Your experience in a small Midwest town or a Christian hub in Kentucky might differ from experiences in the bay area or in Paris or in Copenhagen. Both men and women want to feel cared about but being submissive does not factor into that for women in a lot of places, especially not in my environment.

I live in Los Angeles (Redondo Beach), a very blue area. Your assumption is way off.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
My childhood friends [20s F] assume I'm [24 F] straight, am I betraying them by not being upfront about being bi?Non-Romantic

quote:

Let me start by giving some background on my friendships with these women.

We became friends while attending the same small church as children and teenagers. The girl I've known for the shortest length of time, we've been friends for about 7 years, and the girl I've known for the longest, we've been friends since kindergarten. I go back a long way with these ladies.

Unfortunately, my relationships with each of them haven't been as close as they used to be. Things started to change about five years ago. I developed what was/is probably depression and anxiety. I was putting one hundred percent of what I had to give into my university studies... and I was still failing half of my classes.

But the thing that affected my friendships the most was probably that I stopped attending church services and activities. That church had always been a comforting place for me, a second home and family, where everyone was free to be themselves, warts and all. I don't want to go into too much detail about what changed (mostly because I don't want to bore you all) but, simply put, there was a change in church leadership and now there is no sense of community or comfort there for me.

So, all of these things combined meant that I could go months without seeing my friends.

But I have recently begun trying to make more of an effort to repair these friendships. I'm still rarely attending church services, and I'm not out of the woods yet with regards to my depression and anxiety, but I am doing my best to spend as much time as I can with friends.

A great opportunity to catch up with them presented itself last week in the form of the housewarming party of an old church acquaintance.

So, I'm at this party and I'm spending a decent chunk of my time hanging out with one my good friends. Let's call her Rose. Rose suffers from chronic pain, but when she's feeling good, she's really bubbly and affectionate with her friends, particularly with me.

This night in particular, she could barely keep her hands and lips off of me. She was holding me right up against her body, kissing my neck, nibbling on my arms and fingers, playing with my hair. She seemed half-silly, half-serious with it. I usually love sharing little hugs and kisses and things like that with my friends, but this was a bit much. It was almost crossing the line for me into 'I would only be this physically affectionate with someone I was dating' territory. While I don't usually have any issues with being honest and assertive about my wants and needs, I didn't want to spoil her good mood unless she was really starting to spoil mine, so I smiled and giggled and hugged her, and even gave her a couple of kisses on the face in return. I tried to keep it in the realm of a silly joke. For the most part, it was nice and I was glad to be spending time with her.

But then, towards the end of the night, after she'd come over to give me another big hug and a kiss, one of her male friends leaned over and attempted to give her a hug and a kiss, too. She became very serious and basically told him that he was being inappropriate and that it was only okay for her and I to be like that as friends because we were both female.

That was when I really did start to feel uncomfortable (and thankfully it made her cool off on the touching, too, so that I didn't have to ask her to stop). It made me uncomfortable because I'm bi and I've never told her or anyone in our group of friends. I felt guilty. I'm not romantically or sexually interested in Rose or any of my friends, all of them are engaged or married to men anyway, but I still felt as though she would be different around me if she knew. If she found out now, it might make her feel as though I was taking advantage of her. And maybe I was, in some small part at the back of my mind. Maybe I was enjoying her physical affection as a woman who has been single for a very long time, who dreams of having a girlfriend/boyfriend/husband/wife to give me that kind of physical affection and more.

I've never actually lied to these friends about my orientation. I used to say that I was straight, back in high school when I thought that I was a straight girl (a straight girl who was just really accepting of the belief that everyone is a little bit bisexual because it meant her sexual fantasies about girls were normal even though she would never actually be with another girl because she wanted a love story like the ones in movies and none of them were about two women... or so she thought until she discovered Imagine Me & You). Fortunately, liking both men and women makes omitting half of the truth easy. It's not a lie for me to talk to my friends about what I'm looking for in a boyfriend, I just rarely get to talk about what I'm looking for in a girlfriend. I have a few non-church friends who know, and my sisters both know, not because I had some big coming out moment, but because I knew they wouldn't care if I just simply started talking about my crush on Sophie Turner in the same way as I'd always talked about the one I have on Jason Momoa.

I don't want to have to 'come out' to my friends. That's not my style. I hate making a big deal out of things. I don't want to be the 'weird' bisexual friend while they all get to be 'normal'. I'm a private person, especially when it comes to my love life. I've always imagined that they would only find out if/when I started a serious relationship with another woman, maybe not even until we were engaged.

I also don't know what each of them thinks of homosexuality. I don't know if I want to potentially drop a bomb on my friends when I'm still in the middle of trying to regrow those friendships.

And then there's the risk of my parents finding out...

Sorry, I meant to keep this short so I'll stop now before I get even more carried away.

So, do you think I should I take the risk of being straightforward with my friends? Am I being creepy and deceptive by letting them be so physically affectionate with me in ways that they might not be if they knew I wasn't straight? (This second question in particular has been weighing on me this past week.)

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

maskenfreiheit posted:

are you male or female?
Male

Anne Whateley posted:

Hey we have our vices too, they just differ. I’m definitely not a person that think men are better. Both screw up relationships just in their own way.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
"misogyny isnt real," i assure myself as i close my eyes and hover over the dishwasher with my pants lowered

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME

Runaktla posted:

Hey we have our vices too, they just differ. I’m definitely not a person that think men are better. Both screw up relationships just in their own way.

Men get plenty emotional and crazy for stupid poo poo like pride, love or social acceptance. The only difference seems to be that men are expected to be flawed and women are expected to be perfect, so women try to hide their flaws or omit them in the r/relationships stories they tell and men blow up when you call them out for their flaws which they explained in massive detail because they didn't understand how anyone could have a problem with them.

E.g. you writing a dumb and sexist thing on an anonymous internet forum and doubling down when the whole room tells you it's wrong, including men and women.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
i am in a glass cage of emotion

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

maskenfreiheit posted:

i am a glass cage of emotion

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

maskenfreiheit posted:

i am in a glass cage of emotion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh0xYqjdhRk

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Deltasquid posted:

Men get plenty emotional and crazy for stupid poo poo like pride, love or social acceptance. The only difference seems to be that men are expected to be flawed and women are expected to be perfect, so women try to hide their flaws or omit them in the r/relationships stories they tell and men blow up when you call them out for their flaws which they explained in massive detail because they didn't understand how anyone could have a problem with them.

E.g. you writing a dumb and sexist thing on an anonymous internet forum and doubling down when the whole room tells you it's wrong, including men and women.
Dating and relationships concepts with people from an anonymous Internet forum is probably an accident waiting to happen. True.

But, I saw a general trend of posters disliking a women that did not want to date bisexual guys.

I considered that hypocritical because that is her sexual preference, and now people who complain about their sexual preference being repressed/hated are turning into the repressors.

This led into me commenting on what typically motivates women, in my experience, to pick a guy.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Runaktla posted:

Dating and relationships concepts with people from an anonymous Internet forum is probably an accident waiting to happen. True.

But, I saw a general trend of posters disliking a women that did not want to date bisexual guys.

I considered that hypocritical because that is her sexual preference, and now people who complain about their sexual preference being repressed/hated are turning into the repressors.

This led into me commenting on what typically motivates women, in my experience, to pick a guy.

Okay and I think you have a point about how people shouldn't be shamed if they choose not to date someone they don't want to even if the reasons are misguided, but everything else you've posted points to you being a giant loving dumbass so

Ps being a Democrat/liberal/whatever doesn't shield you from being wrong about social issues.

Dunning Krugerrand
Dec 23, 2015

purestrain pyrite

My dad [43/M] told me [20/F] that my mom [40/F] was dead, she reached out and is very much not dead

quote:

I grew up believing that my mom killed herself when I was 3 weeks old. The story I was always told was that she put me in my crib, walked out the door, walked down the street, and jumped off the bridge in town. I never knew anything else. We lived in a small town, and everyone was on the same page. My neighbor would tell me about how he saw my mom walking down the street and when he waved she didn’t wave back. Our librarian talked about driving over the bridge and seeing my mom standing there. I spent so long being angry at everyone who didn’t stop her, feeling upset that I never got to meet my mom. I felt like I hated her. I never went to her grave because I hated to see her name. It ruined my life for such a long time. Mother-daughter events always made me angry. I ruined so many good relationships- platonic and otherwise- because I was jealous they had a mom and I didn’t. I felt like grief counseling was ineffective because I was mourning a woman that had never existed in my mind. The only person I could find comfort in was my dad. He loved me twice as hard for her, and would always tell me stories and pad my memory of her. He was the only person I felt truly close to.

About 4 days ago, I got a Facebook message from a woman with my mom’s same name, save for the surname. To sum it up, she said she had been looking for me for 20 years. She’d come home from the store one day after I was born, and my dad and I were gone. The neighbors said they’d seen him packing up his truck, and he never came back. She basically searched the whole state to try and find me. When she started Facebook, she kept trying to find me but didn’t know anything about me except my name- which didn’t make it too specific. She used the filters to check everyone with my name in the state and surrounding states. She went through every profile, and finally found mine, with my baby picture as my cover photo. I was in complete shock, and asked for proof. She sent me her birth certificate, pictures of me and her from when I was a baby, the whole nine yards. I went through my own pictures that I had, and found that one of the pictures she sent was almost identical to one I had. She sent me her phone number, and we had a really surreal conversation that lasted about 5 minutes. She lives in the next state over, 3 hours away. She wanted to come drive up and see me. I didn’t find anything fishy about it, she wasn’t asking for any money, she was going to pay for her own hotel. It felt genuine. I said when she had time, I’d like to see her, because even if it’s fake, why not? Why not humor it and just strike her down when she gets greedy? It’s a chance at meeting my mom.

I told my dad about the conversation and he went ballistic. He called me gullible, said I was an idiot, I didn’t know what I was talking about. I told him I wanted to see my mom’s death certificate. I wanted to see her grave. He lost his mind and just went absolutely incoherent. I knew someone had lied and it wasn’t the woman who’d messaged me on Facebook. I told him either he show me her death certificate or I’d go meet with her. He came clean. He told me he’d been having an affair with a coworker, they were going to run away together and meet here. He didn’t tell my mom what was happening or explain himself because he didn’t love her and didn’t feel she “deserved” to know. When his mistress didn’t show, he felt humiliated and was too embarrassed to go back from where we were from. Instead, he told me that my mom had died so I wouldn’t go looking for her.

I have no idea where I’m at. I haven’t spoken to either my dad or my mom, who I’m not even sure is my mom. I asked her to bring more proof when she came up to visit, but I don’t know what’ll actually do it for me. I just need to be told something. I don’t know what it is that I need to be told. Do I forgive my dad? Do I trust this woman? What’s going on? She’s coming up to visit this next weekend, and I’m feeling more nervous than ever. Any help is appreciated.

TL;DR: My dad lied to me and said my mom was dead, and she recently reached out to tell me otherwise.

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME
I think it's a stretch to say that the woman in question is being repressed. She was fine dating him before she knew he was bi, so why not afterwards? I don't think it's a submissiveness thing because their relationship and the "balance of power", for a lack of better word, did not change. I think it's fair to assume her problem is that bisexuals are icky and ewy and not that she suddenly feels she has the upper hand in her relationship or what have you. And regardless of the fact, those are culturally ingrained. Like I'm not saying she has the duty to stay with him and she should feel uncomfortable in the relationship, but if she wants to break it off for this reason specifically there is no way to say it with grace and decorum. She's breaking up for a lovely reason and the thread is mocking her for it, especially because she's asking for a way to break up in a non-lovely way even though she's doing it for a lovely reason.

EDIT: but whatever, we've wasted too much time on this specific hangup

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

It's a metaphor for something, probably
B-but what about the poor homophobes :qq:

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug

Dunning Krugerrand posted:

My dad [43/M] told me [20/F] that my mom [40/F] was dead, she reached out and is very much not dead

Jesus Hell.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
You can buy a DNA testing kit for a pretty reasonable price and figure out if she's actually your mother.

The violence after that will be up to her though, at the very least punch that librarian in the face.

Bananaquiter
Aug 20, 2008

Ron's not here.

Dunning Krugerrand posted:

Did....did the mom never call the police when her whole family disappeared?

flashman
Dec 16, 2003

maskenfreiheit posted:

being bi has nothing to do with how submissive you are. and a bigoted preference is valid to take issue with. if she'd said "i'm just not attracted to black guys" we wouldn't be calling the people who criticize her hypocrites

holy internalized misogyny batman! women are not wired to "take a submissive role" or to be "irresponsible" or "emotional" or "give guys hell". you sound like a terrible partner who uses their gender as an excuse to be insane, and are worried changing social mores will take away that ticket.

Whats wrong with someone not being attracted to *insert race*?

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Runaktla posted:

lol at all the “wtf she doesn’t like bi guys what an awful bigoted bitch!” posters.

You are literally getting mad at somebody’s sexual preference which is hypocritical.

Girls preference for guys is usually less based upon looks and more based upon how feminine he makes her feel.

A guy that likes to have sex with other guys is not going to be attractive to many girls, since they don’t provide them with that feeling. The girl wants to usually be the only girl in the room, ever, at least with the guy they ultimately end up with.

I mean often I think this relates to the girl being able to take a submissive role and be more irresponsible, to be emotional and give us guys hell once in a while cause that’s what they do.

I mean I don’t have much of a dog in this fight, I’d think it’s funny if women lost that kinda power. I just also think getting mad at this is hypocritical as all hell.

Seems like the "IM A GROSS ATTENTION SEEKING oval office" red text is very accurate. Lmao.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Bananaquiter posted:

I assume so, but 20 years ago people didn't have the same technologies, internet social networks, or even cops who gave a gently caress about dumb bitches and their whore rear end families.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

value-brand cereal posted:

I assume so, but 20 years ago people didn't have the same technologies, internet social networks, or even cops who gave a gently caress about dumb bitches and their whore rear end families.

I'm pretty sure there were already really serious laws about one parent abducting the child, though. 20 years ago was 1998, this isn't ancient history or whatever.

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

Bananaquiter posted:

The entire post looks like a writing prompt, not an actual thing that happened to a real person.

The whole new town, that this persons father had just moved to when she was a baby, was in on it? Really? It's just too much to believe.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
I, [16 M] have discovered there is no possible way that my father [40 M] is actually my father. How do I confront my mother [38 F] about this?

quote:

So, in short, I was doing a project on blood types for school earlier today. It required me to get the blood types of my family members. Well, my mom is blood type A, and my dad is blood type O. I am blood type AB. There is no possible way on Earth that I was not lied to about my parentage. I scoured every resource I could to check if there is even the slightest possibility, and as I already knew, there is not.

I am shocked and distraught at this revelation. But most of all, I am angry. How could she keep a secret that huge and that life altering from not just me, but from my poor dad? I know I can't confront him first, the poor guy will be absolutely destroyed. I don't know how this never came up before, although when I asked him he had no idea what my blood type was so that's probably why. What should I even say to my mom? Is there any good way to go about this? I can't even look at her after I discovered this.

tl;dr: Dad is not my biological dad. How do I confront my mom about this, or is there no good way to do that and I should just go for it?

EDIT: I got impatient and decided to rip the band-aid off. I asked my mom about it and we had a very short conversation. She obviously did not want to talk about it and I would never pry for details because the answer is actually just awful. I am the product of rape. I'm pretty sure the only thing that saved me from being aborted is my mom's religious beliefs. Thank you all for your wonderful advice. I appreciate it more than you know. And kudos to my dad for being such a stand up guy and being a father to a child that isn't his because he loved my mom that much.

EDIT 2: Alright, disregard that. gently caress my mom. She has always been manipulative but now she has taken it too far. You see, I decided to ask my dad about the situation because I was already suspicious of her request for me to not bring it up to him.

I was debating whether or not to say anything, but then, another user advised me to ask my father about the situation because mom could have lied. I don't know why this didn't occur to me before, considering her past behaviors and the fact that I strongly suspect her to be a compulsive liar. So I tell my dad about how grateful I am that he stuck around and raised me even though I'm not his, and with the most bewildered look on his face he stares me dead in the eye and says "What the hell are you talking about?!". They were in a screaming match for hours on end today and then she finally admitted that she cheated on him and let him think the baby was his. I don't know many, or even most of the details because this is all just unfolding but I thought I'd keep you all up to date. I'm currently at grandma's house, to avoid the drama and because I refuse to occupy the same space as the disgusting human being known as my mother.

EDIT 3: I forgot to include this in the last one, Dad and I are getting a paternity DNA test just to make sure.

[UPDATE] I, [16 M] have discovered there is no possible way that my father [40 M] is actually my father.

quote:

So, me and my dad got a DNA test done and it confirmed what we basically already knew, that I'm not his biological son. My brother, however, is. I'm happy to see that my mom and dad are getting a divorce. As messed up as it sounds on the surface for me to be happy about that sort of thing, ever since I became an adolescent I have pretty much known that they were super toxic for each other. Well actually, she was mostly just toxic for him.

Her and I are not on speaking terms right now. I don't know if or when we will be, but I really don't give a poo poo. I don't want a relationship with her anymore at all. I want to live with my dad so that I don't have to even see her if I don't want to. She tries to talk to me but I just ignore her until she goes away. This, combined with all the other manipulative and evil behavior she has exhibited in the past, have completely alienated me from her.

My dad is just super depressed in general. He's spent the past few days just sitting around and getting drunk.

Can't say I blame him. Imagine realizing that you threw away a future in a career you actually wanted to have a shotgun wedding to someone who apparently lied to you so that you could work at a lovely car dealership for 16 years to raise a kid that isn't even yours.

My mom cries a lot but I feel no sympathy for her. She is only sorry that she got caught. I theorize that she never feels guilt for the things she does to people she supposedly "loves" (what a loving joke). She only feels shame. She's a predatory liar, nothing more. She's the victim in every situation she creates.

She acts like prey but she's a predator. I say this all the time and it grows more true with every passing day. She lies and takes advantage of people. It's how she survives.

According to her, my sperm donor is her old boss back when she was actually mentally stable enough to hold a job. I never want to meet him. If I do meet him I'll probably deck him. Things are awkward between me and my real dad (yes, I refer to the man who raised me as my REAL dad because fatherhood is about so much more than blood). He knows it isn't my fault. He's reasonable. It just takes time.

tl;dr: My entire life has been a lie and now my relationship with both of my parents has gone down the shitter.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Haifisch posted:

I, [16 M] have discovered there is no possible way that my father [40 M] is actually my father. How do I confront my mother [38 F] about this?

[UPDATE] I, [16 M] have discovered there is no possible way that my father [40 M] is actually my father.

A redpiller is born.

girl pants
Sep 21, 2006
I feel a great disturbance in my pants

Runaktla posted:

Oh get a clue.

Many women are wired that way and own up to it as well. If you don’t know that then maybe it’s a lack of experience thing.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol

girl pants
Sep 21, 2006
I feel a great disturbance in my pants
"I'm a Democrat, that's what's so CRAZY about this," the man screamed as he slowly turned into a corn cob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I can't objectify and stereotype women, I'm in Los Angeles