Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
lot of people kinkshaming itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Mycroft Holmes posted:

lot of people kinkshaming itt

Okay we get it. You like eating poop.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
https://bdsmtest.org/

😉

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

Soon there will be weed technology too powerful for the civilian sector, necessitating a pair of trained operators in a remote silo to turn permissive action link keys at the same time to permit Randy and his bros to get their buzz on.

It's about a bong lit with a laser.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Untrustable posted:

It's about a bong lit with a laser.

So, as someone completely removed from the weed community, is there any benefits to using a laser in this case??

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

I know nothing about the weed community either. Seems like it would serve no use except to look cool.

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

Orbital laser or gtfo

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

ChainsawCharlie posted:

Orbital laser or gtfo

"You expect me to talk?"

"No Mister Bond, I expect you to get high!"

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.
Nuke the bong from orbit. It's the only way to sure.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
Goons: “Yeah, but do you really need a laser bong?”

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Goons: “Yeah, but do you really need a laser bong?”

I weep for today's youth.

Everything is better with a laser.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Jedit posted:

"You expect me to talk?"

"No Mister Bond, I expect you to get high!"

Lol

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

fruit on the bottom posted:

Couldn’t deal with the realdoll anymore. She was a loving sociopath.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Huh, apparently I'm a Brat, Switch, Rope Bunny, Primal (prey and predator), Rigger, Submissive, Experimentalist. I guess I do have a bunch of tumblr names I can add to Tinder!

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Solice Kirsk posted:

Huh, apparently I'm a Brat, Switch, Rope Bunny, Primal (prey and predator), Rigger, Submissive, Experimentalist. I guess I do have a bunch of tumblr names I can add to Tinder!

Either that or a Shadowrun character.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Solice Kirsk posted:

Huh, I’m apparently a chaotic neutral phil dunphy

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Solice Kirsk posted:

Have you ever considered being foreverially tied up?

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

uh...i got daddy. i think i'm on a list now.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Just lol if you're not at least 90% vanilla.

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

I've taken it three times and every time I get "person who doesnt care what other goons got on a dumb online quiz".

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

SiKboy posted:

I've taken it three times and every time I get "person who doesnt care what other goons got on a dumb online quiz".

Test must not be that accurate, since you felt the need to post about it.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Captain Monkey posted:

The technical term is poser.

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

Captain Monkey posted:

Probably right. Tests inaccurate, so no point filling the next page and a half with "I got 60% chickenfucker!" posts, right? Unless you are compiling another spreadsheet of goon usernames and fetishes, in which case I apologise for interfering with your research.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I started the quiz and realized on the first page that I am into zero percent of that weird poo poo so I closed the tab!

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
*beams in on a ray of light and unfurls a scroll*

Ahem. "I Got Moon Moon."

*beams away*

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Username checks out.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

SiKboy posted:

Probably right. Tests inaccurate, so no point filling the next page and a half with "I got 60% chickenfucker!" posts, right? Unless you are compiling another spreadsheet of goon usernames and fetishes, in which case I apologise for interfering with your research.

Thank you for not working hard at filling this page with your opinions on the test and its results.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

I got Josef Fritzl :smith:

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

oh sick, i got INTJ

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Sagebrush posted:

I started the quiz and realized on the first page that I am into zero percent of that weird poo poo so I closed the tab!

Why can't those BDSM weirdos just slather themselves in mayonnaise and pee on each other like normal people?

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Username checks out.

Yours, or the previous poster's?

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

What's a "garbageboy trashfucker" and how is it possible that I'm 200% that

Olaf The Stout
Oct 16, 2009

FORUMS NO.1 SLEEPY DAWGS MEMESTER

Choco1980 posted:

So, as someone completely removed from the weed community, is there any benefits to using a laser in this case??

If you're smoking out of a pipe, you're inhaling butane from the lighter. I would think with a laser as your heating element, you wouldn't get any byproduct in your smoke.

I've seen a dab rig where you put the dab in a glass bowl, then take a blowtorch and heat a glass dowel, then use the heated dowel to smash the dab rather like a mortar and pestle. Cleanest, purest hit I've ever had in my life no contest.

Olaf The Stout has a new favorite as of 02:40 on Jan 15, 2018

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.
Re: Animaniacs being "revived" on Hulu

Lamebot posted:

yakko and wakko will begin to say "hello n-" and dot will stop them in some humorous fashion because quite frankly that joke would be problematic in this day and age.

cda posted:

The n word has been problematic for a lot longer than that, dude

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat

Orkin Mang posted:

anyone can google a desired conclusion and find some third rate unreplicated correlational study (whose correlations are so low that theyd be rejected as meaningless in any mature science) between some specific biological property and a poorly defined social outcome, its the bread and butter of ideological simpleton retards trying to pass their insecurities about women (blacks, asians, jews, humanities students, communists, conservatives, liberals...) off as established scientific fact, but then when i show them the paraffin wax glove that formed around a hand that materialised out of ectoplasm at a seance and that couldnt have been removed from the mould by a hand-from-this-world without breaking proving scientifically that by some as yet unknown conjurational power it must have dematerialized within the mould they call me not a real scientist

betamax hipster
Aug 13, 2016

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Why can't those BDSM weirdos just slather themselves in mayonnaise and pee on each other like normal people?

Ewwwww.

Mayonnaise is gross.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
There's nothing wrong with BDSM, you silly people

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Orkin Mang is a forums treasure

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

We Know Catheters posted:

There's nothing wrong with BDSM, you silly people

quote:

This week daddy and I explored more of our relationship which is something I am really enjoying. Daddy gave me an enema and double diapered me and put on a locking diaper cover. Having the water in me and knowing what was coming was scary but the way daddy stood behind me and talked in my ear made me feel so safe and calm. Daddy put a timer on and gave me ways to get out of it which I was desperate for but being honest I wanted the lose of control I crave it even though it scares me I want daddy to over power me to have full control. Daddy led me to the lounge but I was nervous to sit down so I went to my kitty bed and within a few minutes I couldn't hold back and had an accident so daddy took me outside to walk around for a bit which caused me to have bigger accident which caused me to blush and get tears of embarrassment and all I wanted was to hold onto daddy so we went back inside. When we got in daddy sat on the couch and I sat in my kitty bed and held onto daddy for comfort and protection as I was messing. Daddy talked to me and told me how little I am and how I have no control and how he would always protect me and look after me and I felt so small and volurnable which I haven't felt before but was the most amazing feeling to have someone I trust someone I would give my life for and someone who in my own little way I love see me in such a way that I never knew I could be that I didn't know I needed or craved was an amazing experience that I will always treasure. Holding daddy close and having him talk to me as I messed made my head go fuzzy like we were the only people in the world like nothing else mattered all my fears were flushed away. During our time together we also spent time out together exploring new places and daddy cooked amazing food for us. Seeing daddy do something he loves and brings him joy makes me the happiest to see his face light up just makes me melt and want to make him feel like that all the time I can't imagine life without him he has my heart. During our time I also had some accidents which turned into punishments one was a spanking and another enema while role playing as a school girl which I have never roleplayed but through it daddy reminded me it isn't real that it is play so that helped me lots. Another punishment was daddy figging me which stung and I was tempted to hide the ginger from him but I didn't. During the punishment daddy reminded me I have safe words which made me happy that he cared how I was feeling he also spanked me which made me hurt more but I held onto daddy and gave him eye contact as I was crying and he made me feel better after he took it out he did amazing after care and held me as I cried in his arms. Between everything we did I got a butt plug in and I was happy to get to make daddy cum and played with the vibrator all up it was an amazing time and I want to do so much more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

"The way you achieve orgasm with a consenting partner is weird" I said, as I placed my blood-engorged flesh tube inside the mucus cavern of my partner. "I find it strange and disgusting" I said, as the organ adjacent to my lower intestines produced white goo that would be flung into the fleshy sack in my partners abdomen, where it would forcibly penetrate her cells and generate a benign tumor that would one day be expelled from her body.