Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joC74diCmdo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
whoa I've never seen that one somehow, it's good

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

I think it’s time to unbookmark this thread

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

Emron posted:

I think it’s time to unbookmark this thread

probably wise

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

It really has. I basically invented it as a joke because the Xbox version of destiny was so loving gimped and the xbox was kinda in a lovely spot relative to the playstation in terms of player count and features and poo poo, so it was aggressive posturing to be patently absurd. Also it made the old thread OP really loving mad lmao.

yeah while for the most part it was great for calling out people who took console wars seriously, it went to some of our peoples' heads, what can I say. Also you don't have to believe me about the shirt.

I want to give you some props for the real posting here, for real.

I'm just wondering which ABGD to believe though, the one who says that or the one who said "I didn't actually wear that :( " smiley and all.

I get not wanting to be doxxed or feeling weird about people you've only talked to on the internet saying hi to you and it being awkward or whatever. But like, you could have just said so. :shrug:

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

What the gently caress is wrong with you all Jesus Christ

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Norns posted:

the internet, makes you stupid

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

Norns posted:

hm lets see about 4 years spent in a series of exceedingly echo chambery threads with the same people making the same in-jokes and same complaints about the same game

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

I used to think my posting was loving bad. But naw I'm good compared to this poo poo

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
Is A Buff Gay Dude actually a buff & gay dude? Asking for a friend.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
I'm just saying look, if you're in distress and need help, you can post here among friends and let it all out.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

Neither but how money are we talking about

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

Technically he's a buff buff buff gay dude.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Something Awful dot com is not a good replacement for therapy hth

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Norns posted:

Well that's bullshit I want my ten bucks back.

Mikey-San
Nov 3, 2005

I'm Edith Head!
https://i.imgur.com/dZVd0LZ.gifv

i do this move so often i'm naming it "blink 180 voop"

e: previously

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Norns posted:

*looks around the insane asylum* these other dudes in here are loving nuts

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Never said I wasn't nuts

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
You don't have to be crazy to post here... but it helps!

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Bonekrew is directly responsible for Moana, and neither parties should ever be forgiven.

Long live you aussie cunts.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

el B posted:

Bonekrew is directly responsible for Moana, and neither parties should ever be forgiven.

:negative:

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

(Borat voice) "MAH WIFE!"

hahahahaha this is actually really good

benedict arnold call back is top tier

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
That Totoro has an AR-15!

el B posted:

To be honest if they hadn't gone so hard on us for it I would have gone with just cliche BDSM sex joke clan.

But no.

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

guys some personal news

in response to the thoughtful and wise feedback located in the "Destiny 2 Console Thread: Just eat his rear end you bitch" thread on the Something Awful "comedy" internet message boards, I have decided to retire the macho "bone krew" destiny 2 gaming clan persona.

I will be starting a new destiny clan, with a persona based on poetry and artisanal coffee entitled "KONE BREW"

DM me if you are interested in joining

Mikey-San
Nov 3, 2005

I'm Edith Head!

wintrrmute posted:

I will be starting a new destiny clan, with a persona based on poetry and artisanal coffee entitled "KONE BREW"

the overflow clan can be kona brew, for people who don't really care about playing destiny but really love coffee

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
Moana Brew

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

Insane Totoro posted:

To be honest if they hadn't gone so hard on us for it I would have gone with just cliche BDSM sex joke clan.

But no.

can you not include me in "us" i haven't even seen the god dang film

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!

Legs Benedict posted:

This is your fault

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

SUNKOS posted:

There's an interview floating around somewhere from pre-launch that has one of the design leads talking about how the entire crucible team at Bungie told him 4v4 would be a bad idea but he had the final say and seemed really smug about it. Would be interesting to know if he still holds his position or if someone sensible has replaced him, and what his reaction to the reintroduction of 6v6 was.

where did he say this? surprised he would publicly adopt this position

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

If only that ballistic missile alert wasn't a false alarm so nuclear apocalypse could wipe myself and Destiny 2 from the face of this Earth

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

wintrrmute posted:

where did he say this? surprised he would publicly adopt this position

i can't find that specific article where lars talks about that but

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/tech/gaming/630308/Destiny-2-Bungie-Crucible-Beta-Multiplayer-changes-Lars-Bakken

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/tech/gaming/634090/Destiny-2-Bungie-Crucible-Beta-Multiplayer-changes-Lars-Bakken-Trials-of-Osiris-PTR-eSport

these two interviews show how hilariously misguided and inept he was wrt to 4v4 pvp

Angry Walrus
Aug 31, 2013

Quinn it
to
Win it.

Legs Benedict posted:

Angry Walrus
Aug 31, 2013

Quinn it
to
Win it.

i still maintain that making a clan named FIRE LARS with the tag [MIDA] and getting onto stream during the bungie bounty would have been great

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Angry Walrus posted:

i still maintain that making a clan named FIRE LARS with the tag [MIDA] and getting onto stream during the bungie bounty would have been great

Uh it’s almost impossible to get into the Bungie bounty stream with a name designed to own Bungie.

Angry Walrus
Aug 31, 2013

Quinn it
to
Win it.

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Uh it’s almost impossible to get into the Bungie bounty stream with a name designed to own Bungie.

When they do private matches, yes, but early in D2's release, they had a "in the wilds" bungie bounty where they were just cruising through the Comp playlist.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Angry Walrus posted:

When they do private matches, yes, but early in D2's release, they had a "in the wilds" bungie bounty where they were just cruising through the Comp playlist.

oh word?

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/d39LGuq.gifv

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Been using The Colony in PVP and they better not nerf it, I don't care who bitches about it. This game needs more dumb fun stuff like it.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Roman posted:

Been using The Colony in PVP and they better not nerf it, I don't care who bitches about it. This game needs more dumb fun stuff like it.

Agreed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How!
Oct 29, 2009

I wish the trials weapons were better because i love how they make super dumb laser gun noises.