Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Potato Salad posted:

You take the one with history closer to the strong social programs and regulation you need.

Stop giving Trumpers the benefit of the doubt. This wasn't a hard election if you were worried about your rust state job.

yea but what if you only care about owning the libs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i got to listen to a lobbyist for farm groups gripe about how they can't find anyone to work 16 hour days for $11/hour

i asked them why would someone gently caress up their back and destroy their bodies for $11/hour when they can vegetate at a call center for $10. the conversation changed pretty quickly after that

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

This was pretty good but the part where the police chief says 'people are being taken and we don't have any idea where they've gone' was chilling.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

i will never watch a news video

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Reince Penis posted:

This was pretty good but the part where the police chief says 'people are being taken and we don't have any idea where they've gone' was chilling.

Yeah, there's basically hundreds of people every day who are snatched up by ICE or CBP and sent to secret labor camps. Nobody knows where these places are and they are never given access to a lawyer or anything. If they're shoved into a gas chamber and buried in a pit nobody would know. There's mass graves being filled right now but hey, let's do another story on why Trump supporters are just economically anxious

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

Business Gorillas posted:

i got to listen to a lobbyist for farm groups gripe about how they can't find anyone to work 16 hour days for $11/hour

i asked them why would someone gently caress up their back and destroy their bodies for $11/hour when they can vegetate at a call center for $10. the conversation changed pretty quickly after that

so what'd he say?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Willie Tomg posted:

so what'd he say?

"call centers don't exist out here so we're the best they got" and she did a pivot

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Epic High Five posted:

Yeah, there's basically hundreds of people every day who are snatched up by ICE or CBP and sent to secret labor camps. Nobody knows where these places are and they are never given access to a lawyer or anything. If they're shoved into a gas chamber and buried in a pit nobody would know. There's mass graves being filled right now but hey, let's do another story on why Trump supporters are just economically anxious

FEMA is behind this

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Burt Sexual posted:

FEMA is behind this

UNATCO?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 25 minutes!

Formed by executive order after the strike on the Statue.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Savage

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

I didnt ask for thos beans

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
This must be a video game reference from my google web page.

White Rock
Jul 14, 2007
Creativity flows in the bored and the angry!

Potato Salad posted:

You take the one with history closer to the strong social programs and regulation you need.

Stop giving Trumpers the benefit of the doubt. This wasn't a hard election if you were worried about your rust state job.

no you take the one who promises you the poo poo you want, populism 101

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
Desperate

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Your turn.

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

Volcott posted:

Your turn.

Desperate.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Wha

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

i might as well start using coke

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

White Rock posted:

But what the people want is soooooo unreasonable

And by unreasonable I mean the wealthy interests that donate to my superpacs don't like it.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

White Rock posted:

If you're a dipshit, sure.

And, yes, this IS rust belt America we're taking about, so :sigh:

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

White Rock posted:

i think if you go to hillaryclinton.com you'll find that her platform includes everything you want and more

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Epic High Five posted:

And MSNBC is busy covering tweets and Trump's belly.

White Rock
Jul 14, 2007

Potato Salad posted:

go down to the store and buy a better voter base then

Trumps successfully convinced to these people that they would keep their job. Neither option on election day would actually have saved their job.

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

White Rock posted:

Trumps successfully convinced to these people that they would keep their job.
We know. The point of this thread is to make fun of them.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
lol forever at suck zoners who wander in here to fill their pants with whataboutism

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

VitalSigns posted:

But what the people want is soooooo unreasonable

And by unreasonable I mean the wealthy interests that donate to my superpacs don't like it.

thats terror

Potato Salad posted:

thats terror

Plank Walker posted:

i think if you go to hillaryclinton.com you'll find that her platform includes everything you want and more

thats terror

Animal-Mother posted:

And MSNBC is busy covering tweets and Trump's belly.

thats terror

White Rock posted:

go down to the store and buy a better voter base then

Trumps successfully convinced to these people that they would keep their job. Neither option on election day would actually have saved their job.

thats terror

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

haha cuntman is revealed to be a neil breen parachute

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Epic High Five posted:

haha cuntman is revealed to be a neil breen parachute

nah we're still doing deus ex keep up

White Rock
Jul 14, 2007

cuntman.net posted:

thats terror

you have a single fact to back that up?

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
bitch,

I ain't goin back to jail

Grimoire
Jul 9, 2003
Why contain it? 's cool.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
warning! old men

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
one upside of that dumbfuck NYT opinion WE VOTED TRUMP AND WE DONT REGRET IT piece is that they're gonna post trumpgrets on the morrow

:getin:

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

VitalSigns posted:

Trump was an empty vessel in which dumb people projected all their hopes and dreams, and his constant lying and self-contradiction let those people reinforce their projections because they told themselves "Trump is a smart businessman who is just saying that other stuff to trick stupid people into voting for him, it's the Art of the Deal, but I am a smart person with right beliefs so obviously as a fellow smart person his true beliefs lie within the parts of his statements that agree with what I want".

definitely, but its becoming increasingly clear that he is a giant moron who loving everything up for everyone. so, lol.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Grimoire posted:

Why contain it? 's cool.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Mycroft Holmes posted:

warning! old men

Old men running the world

a new age

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
prod with the prod

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 25 minutes!

Stefan Prodan posted:

bitch,

I ain't goin back to jail

A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.