Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
She should definitely accidentally "leave the door open" or "put rat poison in cat's food" or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

LadyPictureShow posted:

How to CONSTRUCTIVELY tell my boyfriend [30M] that I [28F] don’t want to have kids with him while his cat is still alive?

Most of the comments are cat people arguing with other cat people.

But then we have this ding dong:

Pfffft, just have the cat put down. Easy peasy!

Have the baby and after the cat attacks it for no cause you'll find out where your boyfriend's priorities are.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
Sleeping with a dead dog is a lot weird sorry

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post
[19F] My boyfriends [20M] addiction with masturbation is making me feel very insecure and infuriates me.

quote:

I feel like this will get some backlash about calling me insecure, and letting my boyfriend does what he wants and how all men masturbate, but this is something that has been bothering me for months and I can't stop arguing with him about it.

We've been together almost a year, and almost every single day he sneaks off to go mastrurbate. A few times was when he lied to me about going down to our apartments fitness center only later to find out that he lied about going there and jerked off in the bathroom. How he told me he jerks off at work a lot, and how whenever we're alone together in the same apartment he will make an excuse that he has to use the restroom and be in there for 45 minutes jerking off.

Now, I know that half of the time he uses the restroom he's masturbating. It makes me incredibly uncomfortable that he would do this in the same house together and makes it so blatantly obvious. My boyfriends bowels smell from a mile away and whenever he steps out theres either an intense odor, or nothing. When theres nothing it's the automatic assumption he masturbated and he later on tells me thats what he was doing.

He then started to complain that the reason why he masturbates so much is because we don't have enough sex. We have sex about 4 times a week on average. I guess that isn't enough for him, and now we have sex every day. Almost twice to satisfy his needs.

Tonight for instance, I haven't seen him all day. We had sex when he came home for an hour earlier and he left for work. Upon coming home he's been dodging me, not talking to me much, and just sitting on his phone the entire time. I asked him to come lay with me and watch TV, or spend some time with me and he just kept saying "No I want to hangout here (on the patio) and sit on my phone".

Ok. I walk out after being in my room for an hour only to see him in the other bathroom. My immediate thought that he was masturbating. I open the door (because he never locks) and he's standing by the door saying WTF ARE YOU DOING? Yelling at me, calling me crazy, threatening that he's going to leave tonight, all with his pants down, no smell in the bathroom and little pieces of toilet paper on the tip of his penis.

I confront him and he denies masturbating and I go to my room where he hasn't spoken to me yet.

I don't understand his addiction with masturbating. He also has a very strange fetish which he confessed that when he masturbates he reads erotic lit which is cuckolding. He has a serious fetish where he likes to gently caress hot wives and it makes me VERY insecure because this is something I can never satisfy him with.

I know I may seem crazy, but this happens nearly every other day. We don't hangout often and when he's home he spends at least 2-3 1 hour sessions in the bathroom masturbating, not talking to me all while I'm sitting in my room.

He calls me crazy for thinking that his excessive masturbation is weird and says "All guys masturbate! There is no big deal with it! You sound absolutely crazy!"

I would not be upset if he were to masturbate while I was away at work, sleeping, or when he spends the occasional night at his parents house (we live together). But when it comes to him avoiding me to hangout/watch tv/cook/whatever to masturbate, it frustrates me. I experience a lot of anxiety and when he's home with me it comforts me and all I ask for him is to spend time with me and not sit in the bathroom half of the day masturbating!

I masturbate as well often, and he's aware of this. But it's ALWAYS done when he's at work. Never when he's trying to hangout with me and I lock myself in the room for an hour.

It makes me very uncomfortable that I don't satisfy his needs sexually and he needs to masturbate more to feel satisfied. His excuse for masturbating so often is that he uses steroids (which is a completely other topic that I dot care so much about) and his excess amounts of testosterone make him horny.

Whenever he asks for sex I'm up for it 90 percent of the time! But he just prefers to masturbate on the toilet.

I really feel crazy typing all this up but I truly feel MOST women would be disturbed about this.

tl;dr: My boyfriend sneaks off VERY often to masturbate and ignores me to hangout. He masturbates at the gym, work, and on the toilet all while I'm home asking him to hangout with me. He would rather sit on his phone ignoring me or masturbating.

A lede buried so deep that whomever finds it will be crowned King of all England.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
How do you masturbate that much if you aren’t a teenager?

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

VanSandman posted:

Seriously. I can't imagine stocking enough watermelons and Saran wrap to do it that often on the regular.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

La Brea Carpet posted:

[19F] My boyfriends [20M] addiction with masturbation is making me feel very insecure and infuriates me.

A lede buried so deep that whomever finds it will be crowned King of all England.

quote:

His excuse for masturbating so often is that he uses steroids (which is a completely other topic that I dot care so much about) and his excess amounts of testosterone make him horny.

:trumppop:

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

VanSandman posted:

quote:

His excuse for masturbating so often is that he uses steroids

He's loving himself up pretty hard

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
Digging up dead dog because Wuffles rotting in the cold ground is in my nightmares and I must turn him into ash

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Inescapable Duck posted:

Also, jeez lady, Cat is probably gonna be dragged kicking and screaming into Cat Hell (which cats thoroughly enjoy) soon enough, you can wait a bit, save some money, maybe freeze some eggs and sperm to be sure, no need to be ghoulish.

haha what the gently caress? freeze eggs and sperm over a fuckin cat?

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

Two of my in-laws' cats are buried in my backyard because their yard has too many roots. I put the grill on top of them to make sure they stay down there.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

my family has property in the country with a pet cemetery that's up to like two dozen dogs and cats at this point

if the dead start to rise it could be a problem

big trivia FAIL
May 9, 2003

"Jorge wants to be hardcore,
but his mom won't let him"

Euthanize the dumb cat.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Got dumped for waking him up for sex.

quote:

This morning I 25F initiated forplay with my partner 28M of a year. I had to be up early for work so I woke him up around 6 in the morning. I didn't think it would be a big deal since we had to be up in an hour and he could go back to sleep when I left for work. He had been putting my hand on his dick through out the night so I thought he would be into it. The only way I found that I can get off with him(that he will do) is if he sucks on my breast while I use my vibrator. I told him that when I finished I would suck him off really well. It does take me awhile to cum and it takes even longer when I feel like I'm being a burden. That was the case this morning, we had been going on for about 10 mins. I was close but then he just gave up and said "I can get off by myself and how I shouldn't have woken him , I should know better because he works a lot". He went on about how I was selfish and you shouldn't wake a man up. He kept yelling at me and I started to yell also trying to explain that I just wanted to be close and he had been sending signals to me through out the night. Which he said never happened. Finally he said we don't get along and broke up with me. I'm so confused, did I do something wrong?

TL;DR: wanted to be intimate before work and got broken up with for waking him up.

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Palpek posted:

Got dumped for waking him up for sex.

Well he’s not wrong the she didn’t really need to wake him up (lol that the only thing he can contribute to her sexual pleasure is playing with her boob while she masturbates), and she’s better off without him.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I don't know about you guys but I wake up with a full bladder and the 2nd biggest poo poo of the day on deck and that's not a situation I like being in when it's time to sex.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

big trivia FAIL posted:

Euthanize the dumb cat.

Just let it outside somewhere a few miles from home and let nature take its course.

If it's a state with coyotes then nature will probably take its course very quickly.

big trivia FAIL
May 9, 2003

"Jorge wants to be hardcore,
but his mom won't let him"

Chomp8645 posted:

Just let it outside somewhere a few miles from home and let nature take its course.

If it's a state with coyotes then nature will probably take its course very quickly.

Well, yes, this is also viable.

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

TheScott2K posted:

Two of my in-laws' cats are buried in my backyard because their yard has too many roots. I put the grill on top of them to make sure they stay down there.

pet sematary 2

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Isn't 13 already super old for a cat? Thing could die any day. Wait a year then put it down.

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy

Baronjutter posted:

Isn't 13 already super old for a cat? Thing could die any day. Wait a year then put it down.

Honestly it really depends on the animal. I had a cat live to twenty and the only reason we had to put her down was an unfortunate accident that took one of her legs and reduced the quality of her life significantly. I'm pretty sure she would have been a contender for a world record otherwise. Even the vet was really surprised at how healthy she was after the accident.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Keeping a pet for 10+ years sounds exhausting.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post

Baronjutter posted:

That cat will survive to its 20s on pure spite and hatred alone.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Baronjutter posted:

"Life expectancy depends on many things, including one important factor - whether your cat is an indoor-only cat or an outdoor cat. Indoor cats generally live from 12-18 years of age. Many may live to be in their early 20s. The oldest reported cat lived to be an amazing 28 years old."

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

My parents got a cat before I was born and she died when I was in my first year at university. She was an evil bitch to everyone but me too :3:

Male cats tend to die younger, though.

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Keeping a pet for 10+ years sounds exhausting.

It's not (to me anyway). I have a lot of really good memories about the cat that I often retell. One Easter, my dad woke us all up (we're all very young, kindergarten to third grade) and announces there will be no more Easter because said cat killed the Easter Bunny. He took us outside to the porch where, indeed, this cat had killed a rabbit and left it on the porch for us. :v: Cats are much easier to deal with than dogs imo too.

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
yall are the loving worst jesus

oh yeah, just adopt an animal and discard it when inconvenient

gently caress off

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

La Brea Carpet posted:

That cat will survive to its 20s on pure spite and hatred alone.

I had two cats. One adorable, one evil. Adorable cat died of cancer, evil one got hit by a car but didn't die and lived on as a zombie cat until just shy of 20. One eye was all pupil, half teeth missing, could only emit the sound of fingernails on chalkboard. It's true that cats can live on spite alone.

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice

Transmogrifier posted:

One Easter, my dad woke us all up (we're all very young, kindergarten to third grade) and announces there will be no more Easter because said cat killed the Easter Bunny. He took us outside to the porch where, indeed, this cat had killed a rabbit and left it on the porch for us. :v:

Best dad or worst dad?

Edit: I grew up with two cats who loving hated each other and both lived to be about 15 years old. They died of natural causes within a month or so of each other, and we imagine the second one just got bored and ran out of spite.

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy

Buzkashi posted:

Best dad or worst dad?

Best dad.

Let me add some content:

My [29/M] gf [29f] said we should try an open relationship. She gets very upset when I mention other women.Relationships

quote:

We met a few months ago through mutual friends. It started as a one night stand, but we fell in love, even though she thought I was a player. (After a month or so, we said ILY.)

Our chemistry is amazing. She is kind and supportive.

The sex is passionate, but even out of the bed we have soooo much fun together.

After a few weeks she proposed for us try an open relationship, as she thinks it would work better for us. The rules are: be honest, notify the other in advance, and don't hurt anyone.

I agreed, as this is something I also wanted to try. I was always intrigued by this idea.

She said I can have sex with someone else, as long as I tell her in advance and use condoms.

Sometimes she teases me with old lovers, like a guy she had hot sex with on a vacation; she even made comparisons between us.

I could only take it half-jokingly, I felt a bit of a sting. But after a while I too found it funny.

But whenever I tried to do the reverse she got tense.

There was also one time when I caught her chatting with a guy, while the two of us were out for dinner. I said I felt this is disrespectful. She said sorry, you are absolutely right. She apologized profusely, it would never happen again.

I know about this guy, she told me they are going to spend a weekend together. And that maybe they are going to have sex.

I haven't yet done anything outside our relationship. I don't sext anyone.

Here I'd like to reiterate, that 99% of the time we feel absolutely awesome around each other. I'm definitely her primary man, we spend like 5-6 days a week together.

We were also discussing about including someone in our bedroom activities. This person has to be male, she said.

I agreed. I too find the idea arousing.

But I am still not exactly used to the concept of openness. I am getting there mentally.

Anyway, during one of our pillow talks, I wanted her to tell me what she would like to do with other men. Like a detailed description. I would have found it arousing. She reluctantly started to tell me, but stopped. Minutes later she asked me "How would you like it?" or something similar.

I misinterpreted this as "How do you like it with other women?"

I made a couple of statements for example "I like when they..."

(I only said a bit of vanilla stuff.)

She got very very upset. She said I disappointed her, and she is sick to her stomach. And maybe we shouldn't see each other for a few days. And I was inconsiderate of her feelings, because she told me before she doesn't like other women, and I was supposed to know how she'd react. That I tried to hurt her. That I was on an ego-trip by telling her about my conquests or something.

I said I was sorry, this was an unfortunate miscommunication, and we should put this behind us.

She said we'll see.

We still slept next to each other.

There is a chance she will have sex with someone else tonight. She is going to a dinner party, and one of her old lovers will be there. She told me this.

Does she have double standards? Is our relationship unbalanced?

Or was I inconsiderate?

tl;dr: My GF proposed an open relationship, but she is anxious whenever I mention other women.

Transmogrifier fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Jan 18, 2018

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Demon Of The Fall posted:

She should definitely accidentally "leave the door open" or "put rat poison in cat's food" or something.
Rat poison is a horrible way to die fyi.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Transmogrifier posted:

Let me add some content:

My [29/M] gf [29f] said we should try an open relationship. She gets very upset when I mention other women.Relationships

Ya done hosed up lady. She can dish it out but not take it.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

If the goal is to simply "retire" the cat, putting it down is humane. Rat poison or becoming coyote food is pretty horrible.

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck

Kuros posted:

Ya done hosed up lady. She can dish it out but not take it.

Lol what? She's gonna get all the dick while she shames and guilts this doormat of a bf to never get any for himself.

She's doing it right

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Baronjutter posted:

If the goal is to simply "retire" the cat, putting it down is humane. Rat poison or becoming coyote food is pretty horrible.
Yeah, this. Putting down a cat just because you are tired of it would be pretty lovely, but if this cat is so violent and aggressive to the point where you can't try and rehome it, a properly done euthanesia for behavioral reasons is miles more humane than loving rat poison.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Transmogrifier posted:

Best dad.

Let me add some content:

Setting aside everything else in the story the ending is kind of what gets me. I feel like even if hypothetically your average person was capable of not caring if their partner hosed someone else, it's just sooooo weird to see them have a fight and the next day she's gonna go have a date night with someone else, gently caress em, and crash at their place.

Like how does that poo poo work when stuff like fights came up, or if someone has a family emergency or is feeling down due to poo poo at work or w/e. "sorry honey I can't help I'm busy riding my side piece".

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

That cat would probably do well as a barn cat.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

ArbitraryC posted:

Setting aside everything else in the story the ending is kind of what gets me. I feel like even if hypothetically your average person was capable of not caring if their partner hosed someone else, it's just sooooo weird to see them have a fight and the next day she's gonna go have a date night with someone else, gently caress em, and crash at their place.

Like how does that poo poo work when stuff like fights came up, or if someone has a family emergency or is feeling down due to poo poo at work or w/e. "sorry honey I can't help I'm busy riding my side piece".

There is a reason young people do open relationships and old people swing.

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

You just don't actually give a poo poo about the other person, but are pretending to so you can ride the gravy train of having someone to fall back on, support you and feed you/whatever else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Transmogrifier posted:

Best dad.

Let me add some content:

Stay in this relationship and update us a few months down the line when you are totally under her thumb you spineless dipshit.