Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Terper
Jun 26, 2012

subtle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Is this loss

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~

Yeah it took me a second to see the kissanime watermark. :barf:

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I'm subscribed to Crunchyroll, I'm paying my dues!!!

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
jesus man at least just torrent it

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
sure dude, whatever

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
Where the screen from? CR?

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

ViggyNash posted:

Where the screen from? CR?

yea

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

*for licensed shaft characters only

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

I laughed.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
What's that?

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Marchen Madchen, a rather trashy but maybe cute isekai show about a shy bookworm girl.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
https://files.catbox.moe/j207kl.webm
:kimchi: Just a tiny monster, helping chop some cucumber

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

Knorth posted:

oh my god :allears:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Eela6 posted:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Knorth posted:

Eela6 posted:

(also source please)

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

iospace posted:

(also source please)

Miira no Kaikata

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Julias posted:

Miira no Kaikata

I may have to watch that BECAUSE THAT IS SO ADORABLE :kimchi:

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

iospace posted:

I may have to watch that BECAUSE THAT IS SO ADORABLE :kimchi:

:same:

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

When will there be a Nukoduke anime?

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Spiritus Nox posted:

Marchen Madchen, a rather trashy but maybe cute isekai show about a shy bookworm girl.

yeah, its a show where the MC is attacked in the bath in the first episode and has to run for her life while covering herself up with a grimoire, and spends the whole second ep in gym-class bloomers. the light novel illustrations are all ecchi scenes and the anime is likely to adapt them.

it's also a warm show where an asocial heroine who's spent most of her life with her nose in books finds someone she feels secure with, and together they start to overcome their anxieties.

in short, i like it so far

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Someone posted in this or another thread and also Twitter that its for pedophiles everyone here please c/d this for me individually

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Or wait Maybe that was death march carry on everynyan

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
death march is for pedophiles, but with a heaping dose of slavery fetishism on top of it. i dunno anything about marchen.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I immediately merged them in my mind up on reading March but maybe ill unironically watch an isekai

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

a place further than the universe is insanely good. incredibly funny, the chase scene in ep 2 is super super exciting even with literally no explanation, the character animation and banter are all super on point, i love the dumb acoustic guitar track that plays whenever anything remotely emotional happens, i love that it pinned its biggest emotional high point so far on running from butches in a redlight district.

this show is incredible and everyone should watch it.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

DisDisDis posted:

I immediately merged them in my mind up on reading March but maybe ill unironically watch an isekai

i'm not watching it but if it follows the wn it'll probably be pretty inoffensive until he starts collecting his little girl harem, some of whom are slaves he owns. but he feeds his living, sentient property so slavery in general is perfectly okay!

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Endorph posted:

a place further than the universe is insanely good. incredibly funny, the chase scene in ep 2 is super super exciting even with literally no explanation, the character animation and banter are all super on point, i love the dumb acoustic guitar track that plays whenever anything remotely emotional happens, i love that it pinned its biggest emotional high point so far on running from butches in a redlight district.

this show is incredible and everyone should watch it.

i watched the first ep and i'll probably watch more

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

if further than the universe had aired in 2017 and if it had kept up this level of quality from its first 3 eps id have put it at number 2 on my best of list and it would have been a really close call between it and houseki.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

ep2 was exactly as amazing as endorph says. the show is way different (funnier, more active) than i expected going in but it turns out that's perfect in a season that is otherwise skewed towards chill

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

ep2 is probably in the top 10 anime episodes ive ever seen lol. i hope im not overstating this.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

dogsicle posted:

ep2 was exactly as amazing as endorph says. the show is way different (funnier, more active) than i expected going in but it turns out that's perfect in a season that is otherwise skewed towards chill

It's a pretty great show so far. Pacing is quick but not excessively fast, the cast is distinct and likable, with everyone providing distinct punchlines, and they actually bothered to work through a halfway reasonable excuse for high school girls to be allowed on an Antarctic expedition.

Not usually my kind of thing, but I'm really glad I made an exception.

(Also, Hinata is the best.)

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

chumbler posted:

When will there be a Nukoduke anime?

:pray:

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i'm not watching it but if it follows the wn it'll probably be pretty inoffensive until he starts collecting his little girl harem, some of whom are slaves he owns. but he feeds his living, sentient property so slavery in general is perfectly okay!

god no the other isekai

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

DisDisDis posted:

god no the other isekai

oh. that makes a lot more sense now that i think about it.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Endorph posted:

ep2 is probably in the top 10 anime episodes ive ever seen lol. i hope im not overstating this.
might take you up on this, I believe I might describe my feelings towards Winter 2018 Anime Season so far as

Underwhelmed

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Expect My Mom posted:

might take you up on this, I believe I might describe my feelings towards Winter 2018 Anime Season so far as

Underwhelmed
watch a place further than the universe

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
A place further than the universe, Yuru camp, and After the Rain are my picks of the seasons

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Endorph posted:

watch a place further than the universe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I'm gonna download the first ep then forget to watch it

• Locked thread