Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Al Borland Corp. posted:

I mean I have like 75 Amiibo but

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Clark Nova posted:

Isn’t a 50 Shades theme wedding just publicly airing your wank fodder? It’s not even really BSDM so it’s mostly just an admission that the bride likes to fantasize about rich men and power imbalances. My wedding theme will be FEET AND BIG TITS.

Berth El Pup, buddy, Berth El Pup

girl pants
Sep 21, 2006
I feel a great disturbance in my pants

Clark Nova posted:

Isn’t a 50 Shades theme wedding just publicly airing your wank fodder? It’s not even really BSDM so it’s mostly just an admission that the bride likes to fantasize about rich men and power imbalances. My wedding theme will be FEET AND BIG TITS.

I've seen a car driving around near where I live that has a giant window decal that says LATERS, BABY with a pair of handcuffs underneath. Would you rather walk into somebody's living room and see Live Laugh Love on the wall, or that?

I honestly can't decide.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Clark Nova posted:

lovely but still preferable over a chiptune remix of the ghostbusters song

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Pick posted:

You can’t escape what you don’t allow yourself to perceive.

That's the reason for the truck, huh?

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Yawgmoth posted:

I want to walk down the aisle to the imperial march because I am a bad person

I went to a wedding where this happened, they are now in a bitter divorce

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Pick posted:

2?.... 3???

Dozens Pick; dozens.

girl pants
Sep 21, 2006

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

I went to a wedding where this happened, they are now in a bitter divorce

is it bitter because the ownership of their funkopops is contested

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

girl pants posted:

Best friend(M24) confessed to liking me two days before my(F24) wedding.

Why do people do this. Just keep your mouth shut JFC.
I blame Love Actually. A ton of idiots think life is a romantic comedy.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
If anyone so much as mentions Rent during my wedding I’m burning it all down w/ everyone inside

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
Any day now these loving post-Millennials are going to want to walk down the aisle to the love theme from Attack of the Clones.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Palpek posted:

I blame Love Actually. A ton of idiots think life is a romantic comedy.

I never understood why that character wasn't driven from polite society, at best, for pulling that bullshit.

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

Clark Nova posted:

so when are you getting married?

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Pick posted:

If anyone so much as mentions Rent during my wedding I’m burning it all down w/ everyone inside

That's a dangerous piece of information to go throwing out willy nilly on the internet!

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post
I went to a wedding where the first dance was the Shrek version of "Hallelujah." Unironically.

girl pants
Sep 21, 2006

Pick posted:

NO DAY BUT TODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

My[20F] boyfriend[22M] of 2 years listens to music targeted for 13 year old girls (ex: songs from High School Musical) and dances around to it for hours

quote:

submitted 4 years ago by verystrangebf

So, this is definitely an odd question to ask, but I'm getting more and more confused by my boyfriends odd habits. Our relationship is great, we're best friends and overall we get along incredibly well. But, has some odd tendencies that bewilder me. We've been living together for a little over a year now, and every night he likes to go into his room and play music and dance around to it for 1-2 hours. The thing that really confuses me is his music choice, it's always songs from High School Musical, or young Miley Cyrus (hannah montana days) or Selena Gomez, and just weird poo poo like that. It doesn't seems like music a guy his age should be listening to for hours on end dancing around to. Is this something I should be concerned about? It's just really confusing and I don't know if I should really care about it or not. It's just...really loving weird.

Another thing to add is that he has some gay mannerisms and a few of his friends originally thought he way gay before he started dating me. Don't know if that's relevant, but just thought I'd mention it.

tl;dr: BF listens to music targeted for teenage girls and dances around to it for hours on end every night. Also has some gay mannerisms. Should I be worried?

Me [27F] and my boyfriend [36M]. Worried he may be gay because of his love of musicals.[new]

quote:

submitted 2 years ago by Musicalworryment

This may be very irrational, but I've always worried that my boyfriendof six years, let's call him Pet, may be gay. Why? Just little reasons like him only wanting to make love to one to one orifice on me, and his love of building furniture for the house.

But lately Pet has really been loving musicals, and has been forcing me to go out with him and his male friends to see them. Now I know that straight men can like musicals too, but here's the thing, I've never actually met any. Only my gay male friends like them.

Sorry if i sound stupid, I just need someone to think rationally for me. What should I do? This is a throwaway.

TL;DR I fear my bf of six years may be gay because he likes musicals too much.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Clark Nova posted:

My wedding theme will be FEET AND BIG TITS.
All this really requires is a sufficiently busty bride, a sufficiently tacky wedding dress, and white shoes of whatever type gets you off. If you get off on bare feet, marry a hippie.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

girl pants posted:

My[20F] boyfriend[22M] of 2 years listens to music targeted for 13 year old girls (ex: songs from High School Musical) and dances around to it for hours

Oh hey its that guy i carpooled with in highschool. Pro-tip, lady, time to brush up on your knowledge of the down low.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

girl pants posted:

Me [27F] and my boyfriend [36M]. Worried he may be gay because of his love of musicals.[new]

let people listen to what they like lmao

Barudak
May 7, 2007

“Make love to one to one orifice” means the butt, right? Not something requiring complicated pulleys and levers?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
People are tagging on love actually but I ain’t never seen that ding dong film so what’s bad bout it

girl pants
Sep 21, 2006

Pick posted:

People are tagging on love actually but I ain’t never seen that ding dong film so what’s bad bout it

There's a guy who confesses his love to a lady (Keira Knightly) after she marries his best friend and then they make out.

This is apparently a good thing.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

"my boyfriend of 6 years, let's call him Pet"

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
lol if you don't sing along when party in the usa comes on

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Pick posted:

So people realized really fast that grenades are way more deadly when you strap shrapnel to them, as the big explosion has a pretty limited kill radius but the little chunks go everywhere greatly expanding the kill radius. Love Actually is the romcom version of that.

girl pants
Sep 21, 2006
[19m|15f] We have a musical taste that although it overlap in some areas, it's quite different. Do you think it can still work out in the long term?

quote:

submitted 5 years ago by ShyGuyWithoutExp

We have been together for a month by now. And it's everyday more obvious that our musical taste differs quitely.

She's more for metal/indie-rock music, and I'm more for electronic-dance music.

Besides that, we do have some overlapping tastes in the music spectrum, specially some pop or rock bands (Mika, Queen, some national bands), although I do like some power/symphonic metal bands (Rhapsody, Diablo Swing Orchestra, Rammstein (not power or symphonic)).

In the other hand, we do have a similar taste in movies, series, animes, websites, and a lot of other stuff.

Once we both became aware of this, I brought it up for discussion, and yet we decided to go forward, and we accorded not to pretend we like something we don't, since I didn't think it would lead to a healthy relationship. But I was thinking if you could give me (she doesn't know about this account) some advice/tips?

TL;DR; Read the bold text.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Barudak posted:

“Make love to one to one orifice” means the butt, right? Not something requiring complicated pulleys and levers?

Deffo means the butt

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

girl pants posted:

Should I be worried?

Yes, that is a very large stick you have up your rear end and that is an issue for concern.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

i've never met a STRAIGHT MAN who likes MUSICALS, which are inherently UNMANLY, therefore,

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
Gonna post this in every thread where Love Actually comes up for all eternity

https://youtu.be/YhBzZpPcraA

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post

Barudak posted:

Oh hey its that guy i carpooled with in highschool. Pro-tip, lady, time to brush up on your knowledge of the down low.

In my experience, this means the dude either grew up very sheltered or is about 18 feet deep in the closet. Sometimes it's both!

Seriously though, just let dudes listen to whatever they want.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

girl pants posted:

[19m|15f] We have a musical taste that although it overlap in some areas, it's quite different. Do you think it can still work out in the long term?

You need to break up, shes dating a child.

girl pants
Sep 21, 2006
Traits of a gay man according to that woman:

- likes musicals
- makes furniture
- buttsex with a woman

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

lol if you don't sing along when party in the usa comes on

I get Vietnam style flashbacks to college parties and bars when I hear that song.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

La Brea Carpet posted:

I went to a wedding where the first dance was the Shrek version of "Hallelujah." Unironically.

My wife's parents' first dance was to a breakup song (I don't remember which though :()

They are now divorced

girl pants posted:

this is the most teenager thing to worry about is2g

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

girl pants posted:

I think the bigger problem is that you're college-aged and she is a freshman in high school

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
*looks around skeptically*

It'd be a pretty weird coincidence to meet a lady who liked the same websites as me.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

girl pants posted:

gonna go ahead and say the taste in music isn't the biggest issue here

wizardofloneliness
Dec 30, 2008

I would go to this wedding. They look like they know how to have a good time. Except for the dad who keeps trying to cover his son’s ears every time there’s a bad word.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

girl pants posted:

Traits of a gay man according to that woman:

- likes musicals
- makes furniture
- buttsex with a woman

I guess I'm only 33% gay.