Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Benny Harvey posted:

Is there really no disgusting blueish rotting cheese in glorious Suomi?

Did you know that blue cheese is mostly white?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

idgi

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
Top right, title

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

If you look closely, you can see that it's actually loss.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
:finland:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Simo Häyhä was a Kepuan (Maalaisliittoan at the time) and therefore not a Finn Proper at all.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

fantastic

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

In the past weeks one of the hottest memes deals with consuming Tide pods. The cool kids on social media have taken it a step further and started recording themselves eating Tide pods for the Tide Pod Challenge. The manufacturer Proctor and Gamble along with doctors and government agencies are warning people that this is dangerous and that people have died from consuming them in the past.

By changing the title of the famous Tim Buckley Ctrl+Alt+Del comic from "Loss" to "Tide", one might assume the wife/girlfriend ate a Tide pod making herself sick or possibly triggering a miscarriage and is now recovering in the hospital.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Mammal Sauce posted:

In the past weeks one of the hottest memes deals with consuming Tide pods. The cool kids on social media have taken it a step further and started recording themselves eating Tide pods for the Tide Pod Challenge. The manufacturer Proctor and Gamble along with doctors and government agencies are warning people that this is dangerous and that people have died from consuming them in the past.

By changing the title of the famous Tim Buckley Ctrl+Alt+Del comic from "Loss" to "Tide", one might assume the wife/girlfriend ate a Tide pod making herself sick or possibly triggering a miscarriage and is now recovering in the hospital.

Thanks, Guy

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Mammal Sauce posted:

For a minute I thought I was reading a Guy Goodbody post

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Mammal Sauce posted:

nice

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Mammal Sauce posted:

I'm still not getting it, could you make the picture more obvious?

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

here you go friendo

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Dabir posted:

here you go friendo

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Dabir posted:

here you go friendo

It's like I'm actually reading CAD.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uC3cC4gG9Q

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Dabir posted:

here you go friendo

"Ow oof my stomach"

:golfclap:

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Dabir posted:

here you go friendo

Thanks but I'm just not quite seeing it, maybe what you could do is edit the picture in some way to clarify

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
Is it supposed to be funny, cause I don't see a funny junk watermark

Steve Holt!
Aug 28, 2006

STEVE HOLT!

College Slice

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
Petition Tide to rename the detergent to "stomach hurting fruit"

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

As always, Dr Manhattan knows what's up

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Comptroll The Forums posted:

Petition Tide to rename the detergent to "stomach hurting fruit"

soapy bois

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

IS MY NAME GAMER.
I gently caress DON'T

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lax8nhxRHD4

The effort in this is astounding.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Android Apocalypse posted:

IS MY NAME GAMER.
I gently caress DON'T

IS MY NAME GAMER?
I gently caress? DON'T!

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

This is fantastic.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Garrand posted:

Sometimes it's the little things

I thought the whole joke was that the little thing didn’t make it

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

oh my dear lord

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
https://twitter.com/sreekyshooter/status/953684195456380934

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

THAT'S IT

BACK TO WINNIPEG

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Jerry Cotton posted:

Did you know that blue cheese is mostly white?

Well yeah it starts off mostly white. Kind of like how Karelia started off mostly Finnish.

Though tbh, I would have expected you to have something completely rotted through after being buried underground for six months.

Jerry Cotton posted:

Simo Häyhä was a Kepuan (Maalaisliittoan at the time) and therefore not a Finn Proper at all.

So he wasn't a True Finn?

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCPnzvFlsOM/

the tattoo was done at the start of 2016, so the owner now inadvertantly has a meme on his arm. How many people do you think will believe him when he says he got it before the meme?

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Heath posted:

I thought the whole joke was that the little thing didn’t make it

dang

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

I made a thing that will only appeal to certain people

Adbot