Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Quiet Feet posted:

Hey, could you tell how excited I was for this? Actually no because I was kind of dreading it and just like making stupid faces for the camera.

Aaaaand it actually turned out okay? Alright, kind of a bad angle and a dumb look on my face, but I think it works. I left a strip in the center just a couple of millimeters higher since I wondered what I'd look like with something mohawk-ish. The biggest thing to overcome at first was the understanding that human beings do not have perfect spherical breasts heads and that you need to keep adjusting the angle of the trimmer a little bit. I've also learned that I should take off my shirt before I do this again. That things gonna need to go through the washer to get all the fuzz out. My head is a little cold and itchy, and the bathroom sink was a mess but I go no serious complaints thus far.

Also the answer to the question in that post was "asleep in my recliner" as it turns out, which is a good place to be.

My buddy finally shaved his head a few years back after a fight with early-onset balding and he looks way better now. I think you do too! Just make sure you keep the beard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

NotWearingPants posted:

should have kept the hair and shaved the beard.

Just like the Eagles should have gotten rid of Doug Pederson because Nick Foles looked bad in a couple of meaningless late season games yes. Yes, I see.

axeil posted:

My buddy finally shaved his head a few years back after a fight with early-onset balding and he looks way better now. I think you do too! Just make sure you keep the beard.

Thanks! Yeah, this beard has been around a while it isn't going anywhere.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Go the Eagles ok

All our Eagle Overlords wish of us is undying loyalty and a fierce hatred of our foes. We may not be a proud city but we are one with...expectations. That will be met.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
I feel like there should be a series of Kids React To EDP445 reaction videos.

"Anddddddd he's stripping. Oh god. Please keep the camera up high. Whew, he is. Andddddddd he's deepthroating a water bottle. Okay, his shirt went back on. That's a relief. Is he crying?"

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Quiet Feet posted:

Hey, could you tell how excited I was for this? Actually no because I was kind of dreading it and just like making stupid faces for the camera.

Aaaaand it actually turned out okay? Alright, kind of a bad angle and a dumb look on my face, but I think it works. I left a strip in the center just a couple of millimeters higher since I wondered what I'd look like with something mohawk-ish. The biggest thing to overcome at first was the understanding that human beings do not have perfect spherical breasts heads and that you need to keep adjusting the angle of the trimmer a little bit. I've also learned that I should take off my shirt before I do this again. That things gonna need to go through the washer to get all the fuzz out. My head is a little cold and itchy, and the bathroom sink was a mess but I go no serious complaints thus far.

Also the answer to the question in that post was "asleep in my recliner" as it turns out, which is a good place to be.

Wow its the mythbuster guy

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

https://streamable.com/5a33x

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

great

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Quiet Feet posted:

Just like the Eagles should have gotten rid of Doug Pederson because Nick Foles looked bad in a couple of meaningless late season games yes. Yes, I see.

Actually I said he should be fired if the the Eagles poo poo the bed on offense against Atlanta because the defense would practically hand them the game and they were too good of a team to lose to the 6th seed Falcons.

The defense did hand them the Falcons game, they didn't lose, and I think my point about the quality of this team was proven yesterday.

(also I was just busting your balls about the hair/beard)

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

congrats to the eagles fans but i can't do it not gonna watch the superbowl this year. I can't cheer for you and I can't cheer for the pats. i hope you guys have a loving blast.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

You could always watch the game without a rooting interest and cheer for clownball or WE

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

a new study bible! posted:

You could always watch the game without a rooting interest and cheer for clownball or WE

I really don't want to see either team win a game ever, though, and there's no outcome where one doesn't win. I'm either seeing brady with another trophy or the eagles with a trophy and no thanks that's not entertainment to me.

I could have totally watched with either jags or vikings, but this is principle here.

I'd much rather spend the day doing something else and then come in here to see the aftermath of whatever happened. I'm glad eagles posters get to be happy, but I want no part in their joy.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Well we don’t like your stupid joy either, I hope zeke slips on a banana peel and falls off the roster onto my team, The Eagles

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Diqnol posted:

Well we don’t like your stupid joy either, I hope zeke slips on a banana peel and falls off the roster onto my team, The Eagles

more likely a banana peel than off a criscoed up streetlamp for certain.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Go birds

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I'm gonna watch the super bowl

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
we

are

going

to

win.

we

are

going

to

win.

we

are

going

to

win.

I just spent $300 on new Eagles merch that I can't afford :911:

89 fucked around with this message at 07:06 on Jan 23, 2018

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/Bo_Wulf/status/955254331300827137

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

Alternatively:

Next year, Eli Manning throws just 13 big boy touchdowns.

El Patron
Jul 9, 2011

Philly Philly

NotWearingPants posted:

Actually I said he should be fired if the the Eagles poo poo the bed on offense against Atlanta because the defense would practically hand them the game and they were too good of a team to lose to the 6th seed Falcons.

The defense did hand them the Falcons game, they didn't lose, and I think my point about the quality of this team was proven yesterday.

(also I was just busting your balls about the hair/beard)

Your point was dogshit, accept the L and move on.

Doupie P owns your soul now.

El Patron fucked around with this message at 14:01 on Jan 23, 2018

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

El Patron posted:

accept the L and move on.

But now we have to wonder if Carson Wentz is just a product of the system.

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
If he keeps progressing the way he is he can be a system QB all he dang wants

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

NotWearingPants posted:

But now we have to wonder if Carson Wentz is just a product of the system.

Hot take: When you surround a QB with a shitload of talent and put them in a situation where they don't have to come back to win games, they play much better

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

El Patron posted:

Your point was dogshit, accept the L and move on.

Doupie P owns your soul now.

I sense a wrassling promo in the future

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Hot take: The best game of the year by an Eagles QB was played by Nick Foles against the top defense in the NFL.

kinda crazy.

WhollyChao
Jul 16, 2005

Stand Up Or Give Up
https://twitter.com/JOEL9ONE/status/955558701393502208

Speaking of dog masks, Chris Long seems like a good dude

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

WhollyChao posted:

https://twitter.com/JOEL9ONE/status/955558701393502208

Speaking of dog masks, Chris Long seems like a good dude

Chris Long is loving amazing and its a shame that hes only on a year deal. Which hes donated every single penny to charity.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

CyberPingu posted:

Chris Long is loving amazing and its a shame that hes only on a year deal. Which hes donated every single penny to charity.

Speaking of one year deals:

https://twitter.com/SheilKapadia/status/955801052791570432

(not that they are all one year deals, but I wanted a segue)

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

NotWearingPants posted:

Speaking of one year deals:

https://twitter.com/SheilKapadia/status/955801052791570432

(not that they are all one year deals, but I wanted a segue)

Howie Roseman is loving amazing and im glad he managed to fight his way out of purgatory after Cheep Kelly's lies stripped him of his super powers.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

He only donated his base salary iirc. Still generous .

El Patron
Jul 9, 2011

Philly Philly

CyberPingu posted:

I'm wondering if they might bring him back ?

He's been terrific.

WhollyChao
Jul 16, 2005

Stand Up Or Give Up

El Patron posted:

I'm wondering if they might bring him back ?

He's been terrific.

I was talking to someone about that this morning. We've got a few guys on short term deals. I don't see keeping Blount, but Chris Long seems like someone we'd like to keep around.

El Patron
Jul 9, 2011

Philly Philly

WhollyChao posted:

I was talking to someone about that this morning. We've got a few guys on short term deals. I don't see keeping Blount, but Chris Long seems like someone we'd like to keep around.

Robinson has also been excellent but I think he'll definitely be for the off as well, reading between the lines I think they plan on playing Mills as a safety in the future with Darby and Jones being the main guys at CB.

Torrey Smith I also reckon will move on with Hollins taking his spot next season.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I think they want to keep Robinson because they need a slot receiver and the other guys project to be outside CBs.

I don't know what they are thinking about with Blount, but he only cost $1.25 million and apparently didn't attract much interest after putting up 1000+ yards for the Patiots last year. I'd say sign him as long as he's still cheap and let him try and win a job in camp.

I agree that Torrey Smith is probably gone, and I doubt the Eagles will miss him.

And as much as I'd like to keep him, it probably makes sense to deal Foles to Miami or Washington for a 1st round pick.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Kendricks and the center will be gone too.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If Foles wins the SB you could probably trade him to Cleveland for their entire draft

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

euphronius posted:

Kendricks and the center will be gone too.

Yeah, I guess if they find a good deal for Kendricks, but he would still be a $3million+ dead money hit next year (and has played well) so he's not getting cut.

But Kelce has played well this year, and his heir apparent, Seumalo, has played like poo poo, so I doubt they are thinking of getting rid of him.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

NotWearingPants posted:

And as much as I'd like to keep him, it probably makes sense to deal Foles to Miami or Washington for a 1st round pick.
This is never going to happen

I think they can get maybe a 3rd from somebody but that's it

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

NotWearingPants posted:

I think they want to keep Robinson because they need a slot receiver and the other guys project to be outside CBs.

I don't know what they are thinking about with Blount, but he only cost $1.25 million and apparently didn't attract much interest after putting up 1000+ yards for the Patiots last year. I'd say sign him as long as he's still cheap and let him try and win a job in camp.

I agree that Torrey Smith is probably gone, and I doubt the Eagles will miss him.

Lol what the gently caress does Miami want with Foles?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Isn't miamis qb coming back from injury?

Kelce can be cut for 5 million in cap space it looks like

He's gone imho. I guess they'd probably redo his deal in the alternative.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Yeah Tannehill is better than Foles. I think Foles could be like, rank 15-10 material. His contract is cheap for a starter so for 5 million next year and a second you could have a good QB. Doesn't sound too crazy to me if your choices are Deshone Kizer or Nick Foles

Firsts I think are overvalued anyway, but a second wouldn't end you as a GM if he plays well in the Superbowl.

• Locked thread