Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Nah, it's more like 98%

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Yu-Gi-Ho! posted:

... the sedan got an Asian Warner ...

:clint: The Texas roots showing through

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

builds character posted:

So, I just read through the exploding sims thread on his truck and then saw “Dick Dicer” posting in CA and somehow ended up here. Anyway, please get a full face helmet and CE rated boots.

Wearing a helmet that doesn’t cover your face isn’t really thaaaaat terrible for you in terms of how likely you are to die. That’s because your face is a fantastic crumple zone. However, there is some small modicum of pain involved in using your face as a crumple zone.

From a study, here’s what people hit. it’s their face

If you’re wondering about CE rated boots, google image search “Degloving foot motorcycle accident”

I'm the .4% of people who land directly on top of their head and spin about like a top

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

There's CT scan image (or some medical image) floating around of what I remember to be a girl wearing the typical helmet you'd see on a Vespa rider, where the jaw became the crumple zone when she crashed. I know I've seen it in CA before, but it's all you need to see to go full face on helmets.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

angryrobots posted:

:clint: The Texas roots showing through

:doh:

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

MomJeans420 posted:

There's CT scan image (or some medical image) floating around of what I remember to be a girl wearing the typical helmet you'd see on a Vespa rider, where the jaw became the crumple zone when she crashed. I know I've seen it in CA before, but it's all you need to see to go full face on helmets.

I'm lucky to be alive after riding like a squid in my late teens with no helmet. God I was a loving idiot.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Applebees Appetizer posted:

I'm lucky to be alive after riding like a squid in my late teens with no helmet. God I was a loving idiot.

When I was kid, helmets were not a thing at all. At the time it was a "maybe a flag at the back of the bike. You know, if you want. If not, that's cool too"

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Yep. my parents bought me a Kawasaki LTD at 16 and it was my DD until I graduated. I wore a helmet for maybe the first month or so and that was it, took long road trips and everything too. Raced, went off road, opened up on the interstate, yadda yadda. No helmet law in Wisconsin at the time, so gently caress it! When I got a GSXR750 in my early 20s I realized, holy poo poo this bike is gonna kill me and geared up after that :v:

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

verbal enema posted:

I'm the .4% of people who land directly on top of their head and spin about like a top

Show me on the video doll where you fell.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KlOilAyS_to

MomJeans420 posted:

This one? http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/09/14/10/38567EA700000578-3788737-image-a-28_1473846423791.jpg

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

builds character posted:

please get a full face helmet and CE rated boots.

This times at least a thousand. That being said do remember that Dicer is the guy who smoked owl turds, amongst other worse things... helpful advice is his kryptonite. Hence why he is probated from the garden of eden for refusing to stop posting the word "apple".

Dave, buy a goddamned fullface.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках

The Royal Nonesuch posted:

This times at least a thousand. That being said do remember that Dicer is the guy who smoked owl turds, amongst other worse things... helpful advice is his kryptonite. Hence why he is probated from the garden of eden for refusing to stop posting the word "apple".

Dave, buy a goddamned fullface.

I used to room with a burn tech. They got the bike wipeout cases too, because months of skin grafts and reconstructive surgery from having your skin sanded off by pavement is the same thing as full thickness burn care.

Leathers and a full-face, every time, or just get a Miata.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

I have the special edition of the Postal movie

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

MomJeans420 posted:

Every time I try to find it I search vimeo with no luck. Then I realize it's actually on flickr.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/roentgenator/2450912496

edit: :lol: scrolling through his library will give you an x-ray of a dude who shoved an ear plug in his dick

Slim Pickens fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Jan 24, 2018

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Remember, no road trip is complete without a trip to the questionably legal fireworks store!

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Wait.

Where is the hitch for the pop-up camper on that van? I thought the point of this was to pick that up (among other stuff)

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Proteus Jones posted:

Wait.

Where is the hitch for the pop-up camper on that van? I thought the point of this was to pick that up (among other stuff)

Zoom

Enhance

It has a receiver, the ball is probably inside so it doesn't get stolen.

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

I think the Slim Pickens pic is the one I'm thinking of, although for all I know they're the same person.

In the vein of things up your dick, my doctor buddy showed me an x-ray of a guy who managed to get 9 screws up his dick recently (he had mental problems). The impressive thing is some of the screws were side by side. It looked really, really uncomfortable, and even my buddy was happy that a urologist was the one who had to slice it open to get them out.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Rhyno posted:

Zoom

Enhance

AHA!

Yeah, when I open it in another tab where it isn't constrained by the forum tables I get HUGE VERSION. I see it now.

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

Slim Pickens posted:

:lol: scrolling through his library will give you an x-ray of a dude who shoved an ear plug in his dick

...and in today’s update on Daves progress back to Valentine...

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Tomarse posted:

...and in today’s update on Daves progress back to Valentine...

nah Dave would cut it out himself

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

ExplodingSims posted:

Remember, no road trip is complete without a trip to the questionably legal fireworks store!

Ammunition for the flies.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

MomJeans420 posted:

my buddy was happy that a urologist was the one who had to slice it open to get them out.

I was putting a banana when I read this...

Rhyno posted:

Inside? Plug or piercing?

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

No it isn't, but it still tramples my bloody lavender.

cakesmith handyman posted:

I was putting a banana when I read this...

Putting it where?

Doesn't the above serve as a cautionary tale?

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Peeling, honest.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.
Freudian slip on a banana peel.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
Mm, degloved banana.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

DesperateDan posted:

Putting it where?

Doesn't the above serve as a cautionary tale?

He's really upped the challenge of miniature golf

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

:buddy:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Lies and deceit!

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Is...is he back in loving fl?

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Well no point going to nebraska if the camper is snowed in.

Is he going back to the hostel to ride out the winter?

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I can just eyeball this, right?

American Spirits? Capt’n moneybags here.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

There's no way that's a recent picture, the truck is in the same spot where I dropped it.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

14 looks like an aging Henry Rollins and a young Macaulay Culkin had a manbaby.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Apparently he has now been enlisted to help get the truck and Larry moved to Las Vegas.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

My god I can't get over how much better Dave looks. It's remarkable.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

MA-Horus posted:

My god I can't get over how much better Dave looks. It's remarkable.

He's chubby! It's the best thing ever!

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
I love the look of despair in Dave's eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

Coasterphreak posted:

I love the look of despair in Dave's eyes.

The follow-up:

Today we talk about about eating hot things and endorphins:

Rhyno posted:

He's chubby! It's the best thing ever!

He's not ghoulishly-gaunt, which is chubby relatively I guess?

• Locked thread