Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

gross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

cda posted:

Gee, kinda seems like maybe they shouldn't have ended the shutdown then. Do you get tired of being an apologist?

lol, recognizing the hosed up reality of our political system isn't "being an apologist," it's my ineffectual attempt to understand a world in which nothing seems to matter and so that I don't start drinking as soon as I wake

with the shutdown ended, the Dems got CHIP funded for 6 years, removed a political talking point, our government and federal employees got to go back to work; I get that people wanted to got to the loving mattresses over it and still feel raw about the Democrats "caving" but you got to pick your battles sometimes and you're not always going to get a pure win

it sucks, but that's how it works sometimes and you don't have to like it. People can have a difference of opinion.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

That's a lol

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

FuturePastNow posted:

The neo-nazis are going to have to make their own dating site.

What should they name it?

I'm 3 days away from putting my head in the oven since I have no friends or family, dear God just sleep with me to prevent me from admitting my nearly endless list of extreme mental issues and personality flaws that manifest in multiple ways, including my support of Nazi ideology.

It's a little wordy but it's also not owned by any other companies yet! And you can simplify it to I3DAFPMHITOSIHNFOFDGJSWMTPMFAMNELOEMIAPFTMIMWIMSONI.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

FuturePastNow posted:

Zyklon Bae.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Kumo posted:

you got to pick your battles sometimes and you're not always going to get a pure win

true, this has been the democrats' rallying cry for the past three decades, and it's worked really well

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

FuturePastNow posted:

kkk-date

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
imagine claiming to be liberal while also liking democrats lmbo

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

https://twitter.com/ReelQuinn/status/956552231867895808

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

FuturePastNow posted:

Joy Division

Cock-cassion (for Gays)
14 Birds (if British)

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

FuturePastNow posted:

Liebensraum

lmao

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

FuturePastNow posted:

Arbeit Macht Freund

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
The rear end Chamber

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

FuturePastNow posted:

14 80 date

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
fun fact the window by the pee pee bed overlooks the kremlin

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Maybe is Maybelline

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

CommieGIR posted:

Maybe is Maybelline

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
why only two political parties with real support!! it breeds political polarization and then you get to choose between a trump and a clinton. why no coalition governments why does your poo poo suck so bad!!!

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

my new dog posted:

why only two political parties with real support!! it breeds political polarization and then you get to choose between a trump and a clinton. why no coalition governments why does your poo poo suck so bad!!!

why not done?

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

my new dog posted:

Because our founding fathers are loving gods and will NOT be disrepected, see yourself out COMMIE

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

"My Jewish friend, this proves I can't be racist"

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
the parties choose their own candidates despite the primaries and the congressional districts are drawn by the people in power what the hell!!!!

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

smoobles posted:

Because our founding fathers are loving gods and will NOT be disrepected, see yourself out COMMIE

*coughs loudly as somebody reads about T Jeffies saying the Constitution should be edited every few decades as the times change*

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

the milk machine posted:

true, this has been the democrats' rallying cry for the past three decades, and it's worked really well

It's hard to win when Democrats would rather win arguments among themselves than win fights against the Republicans.

Downing Street is announcing that Trump will visit the UK later this year.

https://www.theguardian.com/busines...-day-three-live

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Oscar Wild posted:

Swipe white

lmao

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

FuturePastNow posted:

JQdate

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Kumo posted:

It's hard to win when Democrats would rather win arguments among themselves than win fights against the Republicans.

i agree, the democrats are a lovely garbage party that constantly fucks poo poo up and is run by spineless disconnected morons that value decorum over ever actually doing anything to benefit their base

Feebus Reloaded
Jul 28, 2016

THIS WAS AJUDGED TO BOTH COMMIT TO AND VIOLATE A SACRED POSTIN OATH

QTAnon

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Kumo posted:

Downing Street is announcing that Trump will visit the UK later this year.

https://www.theguardian.com/busines...-day-three-live

he'll pussy out like every other time.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug
"The president didn't mean what he said, Mueller, he spoke hurriedly"

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/mbpypv/trump-lawyer-ty-cobb-special-counsel?utm_source=vicefbus

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Busy day today, no way he won't have a ton of fuckups.

8:40 AM
President Schedule The President arrives at World Economic Forum Congress Centre (2:40 PM Local)
Davos, SwitzerlandOut-of-Town Travel Pool
8:45 AM
President Schedule The President participates in a bilateral meeting with the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (2:45 PM Local)
9:45 AM
President Schedule The President participates in a bilateral meeting with the Prime Minister of the State of Israel (3:45 PM Local)
12:10 PM
President Schedule The President meets with Klaus Schwab, Founder and Executive Chairman, World Economic Forum (6:10 PM Local)
Davos, SwitzerlandClosed Press
12:30 PM
President Schedule The President attends a reception hosted by Klaus Schwab, Founder and Executive Chairman, World Economic Forum (6:30 PM Local)
1:40 PM
President Schedule The President has dinner with European Business Leaders (7:40 PM Local)
3:15 PM
President Schedule The President departs World Economic Forum Congress Centre en route to RON (9:15

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I know the president said he'd speak under oath to the man investigating him and his entire family for crimes, but what he really meant is that because he's so innocent he will never speak to him and can't be placed under oath because even if he did he can't be expected to tell the truth about any crimes he and his family committed.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he has to work for a minimum of 5 hours. he's gonna gently caress up so much and then wake up cranky and tweeting.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://mobile.twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/956564759884763137

I'm ready for those lols

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
The world's best journalists are chasing a retard around the globe hoping to catch his most retarded moments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

old beast lunatic posted:

The world's best journalists are chasing a retard around the globe hoping to catch his most retarded moments.

We all benefit