Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof

Baronjutter posted:

It's basically exactly this but without someone saving his dumb stupid head via a safety-kick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy8Yt-P614w

So good though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kemikalkadet
Sep 16, 2012

:woof:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-nRCthVok0

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
A dude here in Australia accidentally shot himself in the head last year, losing an eye and then a decent chunk of grey matter when the bullet ricocheted in his skull. He got put into an induced coma and survived the incident.
Of course because someone got shot the cops had to investigate and when the dude was rehabilitated and left the hospital recently they immediately arrested him because they linked the gun back to a shootout a month before he accidentally shot himself and determined that he'd tried to kill a dude. Oops!

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/man-accidentally-shoots-himself-in-the-head-then-is-arrested-over-another-shooting-20180125-p4yyw5.html

His lawyer asked for bail, pointing out that his injuries have a very low survival rate and an infection will almost certainly kill him and he needs to be constantly monitored by a hospital but the judge went "Nah."

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Saint Freak posted:

So what did this dude do for the sport that everyone covered for him? Like I get that people in Pennsylvania willingly offered up some children cause they thought it made them win football harder, but this guy was just a doctor?

I'm wondering if he's got the dirt on other people. Guess we'll find out now he has nothing to lose.

Feonir
Mar 30, 2011

Ask me about aquatic cocaine transportation and by-standard management.
https://i.imgur.com/5tKVC2k.mp4

BovineFury
Oct 28, 2007
I moo for great justice!
Say what you will about Black Friday, but at least we don't riot over Nutella.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-42826028

quote:

Intermarché supermarkets offered a 70% discount on Nutella, bringing the price down from €4.50 (£3.90) to €1.40.

But police were called when people began fighting and pushing one another.

"They are like animals. A woman had her hair pulled, an elderly lady took a box on her head, another had a bloody hand," one customer told French media.

A member of staff at one Intermarché shop in central France told the regional newspaper Le Progrès: "We were trying to get in between the customers but they were pushing us."

All of their stock was snapped up within 15 minutes and one customer was given a black eye, the report adds.

It isn't even good. :nexus:

The General
Mar 4, 2007

BovineFury posted:

It isn't even good. :nexus:

I think those are the words that started the riot.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Pretty sure the Nutella recipe is different in Europe. Here it's contracted to some other company and it's lovely. Probably uses corn syrup too.

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

Mu Zeta posted:

Pretty sure the Nutella recipe is different in Europe. Here it's contracted to some other company and it's lovely. Probably uses corn syrup too.

The receipe isn't even consistent across Europe.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Lurking Haro posted:

The receipe isn't even consistent across Europe.

How and why do you research this my fair goon.

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

Burt Sexual posted:

German goon going to Italy during vacation.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Lurking Haro posted:

German goon going to Italy during vacation.

Germans partying in Italy again eh? Try not to invade North Africa this time.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
https://m.imgur.com/r/whitepeoplegifs/HZkkCkR

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

A dude here in Australia accidentally shot himself in the head last year, losing an eye and then a decent chunk of grey matter when the bullet ricocheted in his skull. He got put into an induced coma and survived the incident.
Of course because someone got shot the cops had to investigate and when the dude was rehabilitated and left the hospital recently they immediately arrested him because they linked the gun back to a shootout a month before he accidentally shot himself and determined that he'd tried to kill a dude. Oops!

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/man-accidentally-shoots-himself-in-the-head-then-is-arrested-over-another-shooting-20180125-p4yyw5.html

His lawyer asked for bail, pointing out that his injuries have a very low survival rate and an infection will almost certainly kill him and he needs to be constantly monitored by a hospital but the judge went "Nah."
I think he should be constantly monitored by a hospital, tbh. Almost certain near-term fatality doesn't mean that he doesn't have responsibility for his actions, but it does mean that any punishment the legal system could ethically give him isn't going to be worse than what he's done to himself.

...which, now that I think about it, is also a very good reason for him to be monitored health-wise in jail, since if he feels he's got nothing left to lose and he's violent then letting him out on bail could be a fast track to him shooting someone up.

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

Burt Sexual posted:

Several food producers have come under fire for selling cheaper/shittier versions of well-known brands in Eastern Europe. They usually try to justify it with :airquote:local tastes:airquote:.

e: cheaper to produce, not necessarily sold at a cheaper price

Zopotantor has a new favorite as of 06:42 on Jan 26, 2018

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
i would bet :10bux: that there's about a dozen sex pests amongst the USA Gymnastics peeps, MSU, and associated, actually, including childfucker Nassar

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

bob dobbs is dead posted:

i would bet :10bux: that there's about a dozen sex pests amongst the USA Gymnastics peeps, MSU, and associated, actually, including childfucker Nassar
That's a pointless bet, there was a guy that sent out a letter about a woman besmirching the gymnastic program when she was talking about how one of the camps was super fuckin' creepy, and it turned out that he was a molester too.

A sport that features a lot of young children in skin-tight spandex at the peak of their physical prime attracts chomos. The hosed stories from high school wrestling/swim teams indicate a running trend.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Sestze posted:

young children

Sestze posted:

peak of their physical prime

:chloe:

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Sestze posted:

That's a pointless bet, there was a guy that sent out a letter about a woman besmirching the gymnastic program when she was talking about how one of the camps was super fuckin' creepy, and it turned out that he was a molester too.

A sport that features a lot of young children in skin-tight spandex at the peak of their physical prime attracts chomos. The hosed stories from high school wrestling/swim teams indicate a running trend.

two is not a dozen
i'm waiting for the rest

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/Only-13-arrests-in-7-years-of-SF-online-auto-12526601.php

quote:

Of the more than 81,000 online reports of auto break-ins that victims filed in San Francisco over the past seven years, a mere 13 cases resulted in arrests, officials with the district attorney’s office said Thursday.

So yeah come to SF and make a living by breaking into cars. Nothing will happen to you.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

What happened to that poor kid? Those hormones can't have been good for him.

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

mind the walrus posted:

He actually seems to be doing alright, all things considered.

Sandrak was reported in an Inside Edition interview in 2015, saying that he quit bodybuilding when he became bored with it and after his father was arrested and went to prison, and that he now does cardio exercises by doing chin-ups, stair climbing, and riding on his skateboard. He also said that he would like to become an engineer for NASA. He currently works as a stuntman at the Waterworld: A Live Sea War Spectacular attraction for Universal Studios Hollywood.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

:unsmith: I've been waiting to see how that kid would shake out since 2003 and I have been pleasantly surprised.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Mu Zeta posted:

http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/Only-13-arrests-in-7-years-of-SF-online-auto-12526601.php

So yeah come to SF and make a living by breaking into cars. Nothing will happen to you.

Well gently caress gotta pay rent some how in that city

kupachek
Aug 5, 2015

This man’s brain is trembling in the balance between reason and insanity, and as he stalks on with clenched fist and sword in hand, as though he still saw those murderous Russians gunners.

Nicaden posted:

She wasn’t thankfully. Both times she was injured and had to go see a doctor, it was a different one each time. She got very lucky there, since she could have easily gotten him so this whole thing strikes a bit too close to home. From what I heard, some of her teammates had to go see him though.

That's a relief.

Hopefully her teammates can get some good counseling.

gently caress what a mess.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

mind the walrus posted:

Wait that isn't a photoshop?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

The Lone Badger posted:

Wait that isn't a photoshop?

Nope, it's just regular run-of-the-mill child abuse. Google "Richard Sandrak".

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

looks like his planet needed him

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
thats a pretty low budget space program

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Guggenheim-Museum-Gold-Toilet-Trump-White-House-Van-Gogh-471153773.html

White house requests a Van Gogh, Guggenheim offers em a gold plated toilet.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
:lol: "Not only is the painting you asked for out of the question, we're moving it to another country to keep it away from you"

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Malachite_Dragon posted:

:lol: "Not only is the painting you asked for out of the question, we're moving it to another country to keep it away from you"

Now that is the prime stuff.

Former DILF posted:

looks like his planet needed him

I almost felt bad until I saw that the lid didn't follow him (it's on a hinge, it looks like?) so now it's just funny. He's probably severely injured, however. Which is pretty much a good lesson not to light sewer gas.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Played backwards, that's a pretty cool superhero entrance.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Sunswipe posted:

Played backwards, that's a pretty cool superhero entrance.

quote:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/OhaieRm.mp4

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

What's Chinese for "NOPE"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I like they hung a warning flag on the bumper.