Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Demon Of The Fall posted:

I hate waking up and taking a piss and all of a sudden my stream is split in two and one is going in the bowl and the other is hitting the floor. You frantically rush to stop but your bladder is so full it's painful and you end up smacking your dick and getting piss all over your hands and ugh its too late, poo poo is already a mess

My biggest issue is the surprise "it's coming out 30 degrees off centre" pee. loving hate that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

cock hero flux posted:

if i was paralyzed i would still make the herculean effort required to shift my atrophied husk body into a standing position when it came time to piss

i'd develop telekinesis if i had to

Professor X's real backstory revealed at last

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Avenging_Mikon posted:

My biggest issue is the surprise "it's coming out 30 degrees off centre" pee. loving hate that.

This but it's two streams going in opposite directions and you have to twist sideways to get one down in the bowl and the other one arcing into the sink.

girl pants
Sep 21, 2006
I feel a great disturbance in my pants

tactlessbastard posted:

Counter point: a baby will never ever come out of one

not with that attitude!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

tactlessbastard posted:

Hm. If this is truly the case, I may have inadvertently published some extremely inaccurate fanfiction. Troubling.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Peaceful Anarchy posted:

No it isn't but even if it were, it's full of yummy nutrients for bacteria to feed on and multiply. So once it's lying on a seat/floor it sure isn't sterile.

The solution is for all bathrooms to have urinals just like in some countries all bathrooms have bidets.

just construct the bathroom like a freeway rest stop so you can just power wash the whole drat thing

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Just piss in your tubs/showers.

E: Not just while you're showering, I mean. Just always.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Does anyone have the pisshoard story handy? The one where his wife found like a thousand bottles o’ pee in the attic?

DominoKitten
Aug 7, 2012

tactlessbastard posted:

Unless you're a female hyena, it's still a super bad idea though.

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Does anyone have the pisshoard story handy? The one where his wife found like a thousand bottles o’ pee in the attic?

Hahaha don't forget the crusty cum shirts

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
My [18F] drug-dealing ex [18M] got arrested and sold me out. Is it justified for my boyfriend [18M] to be mad at me?

quote:

This is a super messy situation but I'll try to keep it as simple as possible.

About a year and a half ago - two years ago I dated this guy for a short time (a few month) who was a drug dealer. I was in highschool and stupid, this wasn't the dumbest thing I did, there was a lot worse. He was on the police's radar already, but he never got caught for dealing when we were together. However, he brought me to a party once when he was dealing coke and the cops showed up so we ran. After a few weeks went by we completely forgot about it. We didn't end on super good terms and we were off an on for a while but I finally ended it because I wanted to get my life together. I would say he definitely did some damage to my psychological state and it took me a while to actually get over him, but once I did I cleaned up my act, stopped doing drugs, etc.

I've been dating my current BF now for a little over a year and he's amazing. He is the sweetest guy ever I love him to pieces. He hates my ex just like pretty much everybody else and he can't stand even the sound of his name. I went completely no contact with my ex after me and my current BF started seeing each other, he's blocked on everything, I don't even have his number anymore. He has tried to reach out to me several times but I've never responded. My BF knows about this.

My BF also knows about everything we did (the drugs, the dealing, etc), and he knows that my ex is trouble. He doesn't like talking about that part of my past so we don't discuss it, but to be clear, I haven't hid anything from him.

So, onto the issue. A few nights ago, the police came to my house and asked if they could ask me a few questions. My parents weren't home (thank god). Basically, they just told me that my ex had named me in a drug deal that took place on [Day/Month/Year] that was the same day as the party and I knew exactly what they were talking about. I guess they brought him in and told him to name all of his accomplices. I didn't say anything about what they were asking about, just simply that I had no memory of where I was that night, but I was honest with them about having dated him in the past. They pretty much just left and said if they had any other questions they would call.

As soon as they left I called my BF to tell him what happened... and he got so mad at me. He basically told me that I had broken his trust and that any mention of the two of us together made him sick and that he didn't want me to have a criminal record, even though I assured him that nothing would happen (the cops pretty much assured me that my ex had mentioned my name several times but that they didn't know why, and when they left they apologized for wasting my time, I know that I could still get in trouble for it but it seems kind of unlikely as I found out following their visit to me that they had taken two of me and my ex's mutual friends who were also involved and arrested them too, but didn't do that to me). I told him that it was months before we got together but he said I never told him about this and he had to take some time to think. We talked on the phone last night but he didn't really want to talk about much and I felt so bad. We're hanging out today and I'm wondering if anybody has any advice for me - ways to approach this, etc. I feel so lost.

Also, my ex messaged me on instagram through his friends account that I follow, asking what happened (he must've heard through a mutual friend or assumed they'd come to talk to me? not sure) and if we could meet up to talk or if I would call him (and gave me his new number). I haven't responded, but I'm wondering if that would incriminate me more? And if I should delete the message or not?

tl;dr: My ex ratted me out for a crime I helped him with in the past and my current BF is making me feel horrible after the cops gave me a visit. I had told him all about my past and don't get involved in this kind of stuff anymore. Just wondering how I should handle this.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

hey internet, i'm a criminal, don't tell ssshhh

Nitr0
Aug 17, 2005

IT'S FREE REAL ESTATE
Murder the ex. Cops win, she wins. Another lovely scumbag off this earth. What’s the problem?

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Isn't that basically the plot of orange is the new black?

Project M.A.M.I.L.
Apr 30, 2007

Older, balder, fatter...
American toilets exacerbate the problem by being filled to a couple of inches below the top with water. I found it almost impossible when we lived there to piss standing up without it splashing out of the bowl. Most countries have toilets with a much lower water level so it's more like pissing into a nearly empty bucket rather than a full one.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Baronjutter posted:

Isn't that basically the plot of orange is the new black?

It is except the ex is a man and the woman probably isnt smuggling drugs directly for the cartel.

Also the boyfriends meltdown that removes him from the story is happening way quicker and it probably wont run out of material two seasons in.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

I imagine you get a lot of splashback in american toilets since you, for some ungodly reason, have so much water in the toilet

The_end
May 17, 2014

Fartbox posted:

I imagine you get a lot of splashback in american toilets since you, for some ungodly reason, have so much water in the toilet

I dunk my balls in it all the time.

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

LethalGeek posted:

Pee after orgasms, problem largely goes away.

Yeah but it doesn't stop gunk build up from leakage if your dreams get you going. The safest is pull the hole open a little/wipe with a finger to make sure it's clear before you let rip. Then again it's real easy to forget too because you just woke up. I look at any spillage as bonus cleaning like the guy last page, always see a silver lining.

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtQ0qvNBftw

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Ratzap posted:

Yeah but it doesn't stop gunk build up from leakage if your dreams get you going. The safest is pull the hole open a little/wipe with a finger to make sure it's clear before you let rip. Then again it's real easy to forget too because you just woke up. I look at any spillage as bonus cleaning like the guy last page, always see a silver lining.

You really want to get a pipe cleaner up in there before you pee, every time

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Fartbox posted:

Have you seen American diets? Do you expect a regular toilet to handle that?

girl pants
Sep 21, 2006
I feel a great disturbance in my pants
German toilets have a shelf that you can use to inspect your poops before you flush them. Very considerate

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

girl pants posted:

German toilets have a shelf that you can use to inspect your poops before you flush them. Very considerate

There's a German scat fetish joke in there somewhere.

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck

girl pants posted:

Gotta make a poop sled on the poo poo shelf so it doesn't get stuck

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

girl pants posted:

I've never seen a poop shelf toilet and I've been to every European nation that allegedly has them. I have heard, however, that Americans never got the hang of plumbing so they still just use outhouses.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I've never seen a poop shelf toilet and I've been to every European nation that allegedly has them. I have heard, however, that Americans never got the hang of plumbing so they still just use outhouses.

Only if I'm sober enough to make it all the way to the outhouse.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Midget Fist posted:

American toilets exacerbate the problem by being filled to a couple of inches below the top with water. I found it almost impossible when we lived there to piss standing up without it splashing out of the bowl. Most countries have toilets with a much lower water level so it's more like pissing into a nearly empty bucket rather than a full one.

I think whatever American toilet you were using was clogged dude.

Project M.A.M.I.L.
Apr 30, 2007

Older, balder, fatter...

cumshitter posted:

I think whatever American toilet you were using was clogged dude.

No, nice try but you guys have a lot of water in your toilets. But if there's one thing I have learned after reading this thread from start to finish it's that Americans have a hard time dealing with the idea that things in other countries can be different, maybe even better. Strange ideas like using another word for a familiar object can cause madness.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

My grandparent's farm didn't have indoor plumbing until the late 70's when my mom got married. They were going to have a lot of guests over, so they finally put in a proper bathroom.

The two outhouses were torn down a few years ago.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Midget Fist posted:

No, nice try but you guys have a lot of water in your toilets. But if there's one thing I have learned after reading this thread from start to finish it's that Americans have a hard time dealing with the idea that things in other countries can be different, maybe even better. Strange ideas like using another word for a familiar object can cause madness.

First off, I am a true American patriot who does not own a passport. Passports are for people who want to willingly leave the country (traitors). If I want to see some dead gay Italian architecture I will go see the superior American made copies at the Bellagio.

But seriously I have never seen a bowl that was filled just 1-2 patriotic inches from the brim. You'd be teabagging the toilet if that were the case.

Project M.A.M.I.L.
Apr 30, 2007

Older, balder, fatter...

cumshitter posted:

First off, I am a true American patriot who does not own a passport. Passports are for people who want to willingly leave the country (traitors). If I want to see some dead gay Italian architecture I will go see the superior American made copies at the Bellagio.

But seriously I have never seen a bowl that was filled just 1-2 patriotic inches from the brim. You'd be teabagging the toilet if that were the case.

Yeah I should have more accurately stated from the top of the bowl part, not the absolute brim. I'm no toilet-terminology expert though I am often full of poo poo.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
Lol all this pee talk and only like a single person pointed out that chick using "profesh"

Also your girlfriend has some bruises from something she enjoys stop being so superficial FFS

Also learn to beat the hell out of her like a good girlfriend would

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

TheScott2K posted:

I just learned to never put the seat up in the first place. It's not hard to aim. That and wiping up any strays leaves a clean toilet and no conflict over the seat position. That way when my father in law leaves the seat up after spraying down the entire bathroom I get none of the blame.

The bottom of your seat must be nasty.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

blarzgh posted:

Men: sit down to pee.

Just pee in the bathtub and rinse it down like a regular person, geez

Milotic
Mar 4, 2009

9CL apologist
Slippery Tilde
Most of you don’t deserve that lesbian dom poly story. It was wasted on you.

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.
Isn’t it really more of a bisexual sub/masochist poly story anyway?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
sex weirds

FuckenPunchOn
Nov 9, 2013

Baronjutter posted:

You really want to get a pipe cleaner up in there before you pee, every time

I personally never piss without jamming the filler needle from a bike pump up my dickhole and giving it a couple of blasts of air to clear things out first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Penguissimo
Apr 7, 2007

FuckenPunchOn posted:

I personally never piss without jamming the filler needle from a bike pump up my dickhole and giving it a couple of blasts of air to clear things out first

I think your sister posted an E/N thread a while ago