Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
I look forward to like next month when they say it was too much to make people play 50 hours of story mode and just unlock her for everyone after I already did it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

for unlocking the deviantart goku+vegeta do you need to *earn* all that money or do you need to save it up?

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

You need to earn that much overall from playing. Spend it as much as you want. You can also unlock them in Arcade Mode by S ranking certain courses. I haven't played the AI so idk how easy that is.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Blue Vegeta is True Vegeta imo

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Ristolaz posted:

PC. Cant wait to use hacks to even the playing field against try hards.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

does hit seem pretty insane to anyone else lol. his damage is so high and all his moves instantly warp him into the enemy's face, i know everyones still learning this but god drat

Kongming posted:

You need to earn that much overall from playing. Spend it as much as you want. You can also unlock them in Arcade Mode by S ranking certain courses. I haven't played the AI so idk how easy that is.

oh thank you, i got the Loot Lust. the AI gains huge damage and defense boosts if you keep s-ranking arcade battles and their ai gets a little crazy

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Hit is a little nuts especially when sparked and the person starts mashing like crazy. I lost two whole characters and almost lost the game completely when some guy with a connection that spiked to 20f used Hit last. His movement is insane but his buttons are slow, especially his lows, and his air game sucks. I haven't played anyone who is crazy good with him yet so I can't give any tips, really.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Is the matchmaking retarded or something I keep getting matched with people I have no business fighting

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Before everyone gets like 500 matches for the game to figure out proper brackets and stuff you could be playing any possible skill level in the early days of a FG ranked mode.

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

In Training posted:

Before everyone gets like 500 matches for the game to figure out proper brackets and stuff you could be playing any possible skill level in the early days of a FG ranked mode.

not sure why it takes 500 matches to figure out that me being 2-20 should be matched against people who are 40-10

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I thought it was weird that you don't have different ranks for different teams.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ludwig van Halen posted:

not sure why it takes 500 matches to figure out that me being 2-20 should be matched against people who are 40-10

Hey mate. I'm 0-50 and fighting 20-0 people. Cool it. We all struggle in this life.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Hey mate. I'm 0-50 and fighting 20-0 people. Cool it. We all struggle in this life.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

This

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

It’s so hosed up that it keeps a public record of this sort of thing.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

You can play casual matches and it won't effect your record.

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Kongming posted:

You can play casual matches and it won't effect your record.

i lose in ranked in the hopes that the game will realize i'm really loving bad at this game
losing to the same mlg fighting game players in casual does me no good

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I saw an option somewhere that says hide record but if it only works for your player card thing

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Goku got super strong by training in normal gravity and fighting bad guys but only if they didn't look too tough

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
hiding your loss record is infinitely more embarassing than losing a lot

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

lol at sonicfox's dbfz stream. Dude's a maniac.
"i'm in that rear end like a fuckin cheesecake yo
this is my favorite loving sword bitch, get the gently caress out of my face"

Endless stream of obscenities.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

fozzy fosbourne posted:

lol at sonicfox's dbfz stream. Dude's a maniac.
"i'm in that rear end like a fuckin cheesecake yo
this is my favorite loving sword bitch, get the gently caress out of my face"

Endless stream of obscenities.

Sounds horrible man.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

In Training posted:

New trailer for SNK heroines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtcZlarM8D4

I'm afraid now that they've shown more of this game its too much unbridled AIDS for a western release and it may be stuck in Japan. Thankfully the switch is region free

NIS America is putting this out, all their other games are exactly like this. Nintendo showed it on their Direct, they don't care

the people who tear apart these trailers say the "mega-simple" systems aren't actually as braindead as they're saying according to the footage but they could have just added dressup to KOF14

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Sounds horrible man.

Sonicfox is a Hero.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
Im finding myself actively enjoying practicing combos :>

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Sounds horrible man.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Ristolaz posted:

Im finding myself actively enjoying practicing combos :>

I think it's relaxing. Actually doing it in a match for the first time feels so great and satisfying.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
https://twitter.com/ICarly312/status/958783373601923072

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Level 20 iCarly

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

elf help book posted:

Level 20 iCarly

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

Level 20 iCarly

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

Level 20 iCarly

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

elf help book posted:

Level 20 iCarly

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

this keeps working on people ftw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIdFusuC8Yg

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Who's your third character? Hit?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

fozzy fosbourne posted:

Who's your third character? Hit?

I run 16/Beerus/21

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Fchamp has more friends than i thought

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Good db games today everyone. i think i almost finally figured out a combo that actually utilizes an assist