Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Nothing like buddy loving yourself.

Forgot to fill up on friday, lazed around all weekend, get in the car this morning with a low fuel light. Good thing I wasn't already running 5 minutes late or anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

iwentdoodie posted:

Forgot to fill up on friday, lazed around all weekend, get in the car this morning with a low fuel light. Good thing I wasn't already running 5 minutes late or anything.

Splash and dash!

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

BigPaddy posted:

Stomach bugs are only 1/4 effective against me now after my gastric sleeve on Tuesday so come at me.

P.s. don’t come at me I am still recovering from the procedure.

In typical AI fashion I am annoyed at being told to not drive until I can be off the oxy for 24 hours. So the choice is tough it out sooner so I can go out and do stuff in winter or keep taking it a few more days and sleep better. Sleeping better it is :v:

Wait so your stomach is now 1/4 the size? Yikes. What kind of fun is to be expected from this procedure?

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Larrymer posted:

Splash and dash!

Yeah I threw 5 in it just to get to work, made it just barely through the door. If I actually had to clock in like the hourly guys I woulda been hosed.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

iwentdoodie posted:

Did almost the same to myself this morning, except at 30 litres there's precious little time to be saved with anything less than a full fill-up. Then realised I'd forgotten my work keys so had to double back. Blatantly 10 minutes late, boss didn't mind as I've put 30ish hours of ot in this month.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

iwentdoodie posted:

Yeah I threw 5 in it just to get to work, made it just barely through the door. If I actually had to clock in like the hourly guys I woulda been hosed.

I clock in but nobody cares if i'm late, I could be an hour late with no explanation and no one would say anything because there's no one I'm relieving and I've been there so long they just assume I have a good reason i guess :v:

That's one of the good things about my job. The pay isn't great, but I do get away with a lot of poo poo that would never fly at other places.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
My deceased friend's husband beat a dude into a pulp on Friday night (just hearing about it now). Talking to mutual friends it sounds like he's been getting in fights on a regular basis. Poor bastard will never get the closure he needs.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
These people should not be friends

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

These people should not be friends

He's not a friend, he's the husband of my friend that was murdered. He's also the reason she and I fell out because I didn't like him. But that poor bastard will never find peace and I am sympathetic to that.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

So, our washing machine has been a little weird since we bought it, used, from a repair shop. Several of the settings on the dial didn't work, but they were specialized settings, like silk, hand wash, etc. The normal and heavy duty cycles worked, and several others, so, eh. Whirlpool Duet washer-dryer pair, with pedestal drawers, $600 for the pair delivered, several years ago.

My wife finally decided that she wanted all the features, and reading up, it's usually a failing control panel board that's the problem. So she ordered a refurbished control panel for it for $150. This has the bonus of coming with a new plastic housing. That's good, because the front panel buttons are retained and sprung by plastic tabs that get crispy and break. I've already had to fix out existing one.
Tried to install it on Sunday, and when I powered up the washer, I got one indicator light (cycle complete) and nothing else. And then I noticed that the cycle complete LED was red, when it should have been green, and two of the buttons did not appear to have switches under them. Strange.
Pulled it all apart, and the new panel does have a green LED but in a different position, and there were indeed no switches or indicator LEDs for two of the buttons (Prewash and Auto Soak).
I put back the panel I had, and it doesn't work, either. Just the cycle complete LED (green, now, with this panel) is lit. No click from the control unit, and nothing happens when "controls on" or, in fact, any, button is pressed. Lovely.

So i start researching the part numbers on the control panel, since the one we got was different, and was ordered from the model number of the washer (GHW9300PW4). First off, gently caress Whirlpool for not actually using the part numbers that are ON THE PART as the part number in any parts books. Why do you even put that number on there? It takes a lot of furious Googling to cross-reference the number on the part to the actual part number. Some of the later-produced parts have the actual 7-digit part number on them, but not mine.
Anyway... It turns out that the control panel we have is for a higher-spec washer (GHW9200LQ0). Verified with the owners manuals for our 9300 and the 9200 that ours is not supposed to have those two missing buttons, and several settings on the dial, and the 9200 does. So, the repair shop must have used a 9200 panel to repair out 9300, which may be why some of the features didn't work, if ours still has its stock control unit (AKA CCU). So, let's research the part numbers on the CCU (same Whirlpool part number problem :argh:) Eventually, I manage to cross-reference the CCU to... yet another model washer, this time a Kenmore Elite (which is identical to and made by Whirlpool), and the part number is specific to Kenmore. OK, then. The repair shop Frankensteined this thing together out of several washers, which would be fine if all the parts had the same features. Now I have a decision to make: do I buy the correct CCU and keep the control panel we just bought, the 9200 CCU, and use the control panel I had, another control panel, or something else?
Given that neither control panel worked, and no "click" when plugged in to the wall (which it should do. It closes a solenoid or relay when powered up by default,) I'm leaning toward the CCU being dead. I can work with that, since putting in the correct CCU for the control panel I have *should* get us all the features on the panel. To that end I found a claimed good, working CCU for the 9200 on eBay, for the princely sum of $12, rather than $200 new. I'm going to put that in and see what happens, and go from there. At least the thing is pretty easy to open up, and these parts are in the top of the machine.
Whee!

tl, dr:
Repair shop we bought washer and dryer from Frankensteined the washer from three different washers, and the new control panel we bought for the washer model was different from what we had, and the control unit turned out to be from yet another washer. Now the control unit appears to be dead, so I bought another control unit to match the (higher spec) control panel I already had. Awaiting delivery.
Meanwhile, I have no washer. I am so spoiled. I haven't used a laundromat in 20 years.
Actually, I just remembered I had to wash my clothes when I was in Cali for 2 weeks, so I did use one once while there.
It's not really a problem for me, personally - I have plenty enough clothes, but my daughter has a school uniform.
First world problems, etc.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
I said gently caress all that poo poo when we bought our house nearly 2 years ago and bought a goddamn top loading Speed Queen.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Sounds like a simliar experience I had with a Hisense tv I bought from Woot a few years ago. It was a 55 inch LCD TV for extremely cheap (like, in the $200-250 range, seriously cheap) in a "factory refurbished" state. I get it, and it works well for a few years. Occasionally, however, it wouldn't power on and would blink the power LED to show it was in a fail state, and you'd have to cycle the outlet power a few times. Would be good for another six months, then error out.

This got really bad earlier in 2017, so I decided to crack it open and recap it, as that's normally the problem with these cheap electronics. I open it up, and while no capacitors are bad, poo poo is funky yo in the wiring setup. There are a few boards down near the control panel that are for features this specific TV doesn't have (bluetooth/wifi board, and a SoC board with a lot of unused wires just dangling free in the back of the case). The power supply board is only screwed down with two screws, and one of the power wires running to the main control board is pulled TAUT to make the connection. A lot of TVs will use the same control and PSU boards just spaced further apart for larger screens and closer together for smaller ones, so something funky is going on.

I look up the replacement power supply board number that's printed on the PCB, and buy that on ebay for something cheap like $20. However, after further cross-referencing, I discover that the specific board is only referenced for a smaller, more feature-rich screen, like a 42" smart tv versus my 55" basic one. But the bracket for the button and IR receiver board, has all of these additional feature boards like bluetooth and wifi screwed into it, not connected to anything. So, I think it was a similar situation: factory just put together whatever worked to refurbish the TV and send it out, sunk cost be damned.

Never got the TV working properly again, either. Bad main control board. Tried recapping, hot-air reflowing, etc.

In unrelated news, disassembled the workbench and tossed it along with some scrap metal outside yesterday morning. I went inside to print out a "FREE" sign, came back out 45 minutes later after getting distracted to put the sign up and the scrap was gone. This is in a quiet, not-through-street suburb :stare:. Scrapper trucks be patrollin' 24/7.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

Darchangel posted:

So, our washing machine has been a little weird since we bought it, used, from a repair shop. Several of the settings on the dial didn't work, but they were specialized settings, like silk, hand wash, etc. The normal and heavy duty cycles worked, and several others, so, eh. Whirlpool Duet washer-dryer pair, with pedestal drawers, $600 for the pair delivered, several years ago.

My wife finally decided that she wanted all the features, and reading up, it's usually a failing control panel board that's the problem. So she ordered a refurbished control panel for it for $150. This has the bonus of coming with a new plastic housing. That's good, because the front panel buttons are retained and sprung by plastic tabs that get crispy and break. I've already had to fix out existing one.
Tried to install it on Sunday, and when I powered up the washer, I got one indicator light (cycle complete) and nothing else. And then I noticed that the cycle complete LED was red, when it should have been green, and two of the buttons did not appear to have switches under them. Strange.
Pulled it all apart, and the new panel does have a green LED but in a different position, and there were indeed no switches or indicator LEDs for two of the buttons (Prewash and Auto Soak).
I put back the panel I had, and it doesn't work, either. Just the cycle complete LED (green, now, with this panel) is lit. No click from the control unit, and nothing happens when "controls on" or, in fact, any, button is pressed. Lovely.

So i start researching the part numbers on the control panel, since the one we got was different, and was ordered from the model number of the washer (GHW9300PW4). First off, gently caress Whirlpool for not actually using the part numbers that are ON THE PART as the part number in any parts books. Why do you even put that number on there? It takes a lot of furious Googling to cross-reference the number on the part to the actual part number. Some of the later-produced parts have the actual 7-digit part number on them, but not mine.
Anyway... It turns out that the control panel we have is for a higher-spec washer (GHW9200LQ0). Verified with the owners manuals for our 9300 and the 9200 that ours is not supposed to have those two missing buttons, and several settings on the dial, and the 9200 does. So, the repair shop must have used a 9200 panel to repair out 9300, which may be why some of the features didn't work, if ours still has its stock control unit (AKA CCU). So, let's research the part numbers on the CCU (same Whirlpool part number problem :argh:) Eventually, I manage to cross-reference the CCU to... yet another model washer, this time a Kenmore Elite (which is identical to and made by Whirlpool), and the part number is specific to Kenmore. OK, then. The repair shop Frankensteined this thing together out of several washers, which would be fine if all the parts had the same features. Now I have a decision to make: do I buy the correct CCU and keep the control panel we just bought, the 9200 CCU, and use the control panel I had, another control panel, or something else?
Given that neither control panel worked, and no "click" when plugged in to the wall (which it should do. It closes a solenoid or relay when powered up by default,) I'm leaning toward the CCU being dead. I can work with that, since putting in the correct CCU for the control panel I have *should* get us all the features on the panel. To that end I found a claimed good, working CCU for the 9200 on eBay, for the princely sum of $12, rather than $200 new. I'm going to put that in and see what happens, and go from there. At least the thing is pretty easy to open up, and these parts are in the top of the machine.
Whee!

tl, dr:
Repair shop we bought washer and dryer from Frankensteined the washer from three different washers, and the new control panel we bought for the washer model was different from what we had, and the control unit turned out to be from yet another washer. Now the control unit appears to be dead, so I bought another control unit to match the (higher spec) control panel I already had. Awaiting delivery.
Meanwhile, I have no washer. I am so spoiled. I haven't used a laundromat in 20 years.
Actually, I just remembered I had to wash my clothes when I was in Cali for 2 weeks, so I did use one once while there.
It's not really a problem for me, personally - I have plenty enough clothes, but my daughter has a school uniform.
First world problems, etc.

Please follow up here and let us know how it goes. Seriously very interested. Going through some serious drama and decision making with a very expensive refrigerator right now. Hope that ebay part works!

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

What kind of very expensive refrigerator? Because if it's anything besides like a SubZero or Viking, repairs may not really be worth it.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

I loathe working on appliances. It's like all the worst of disposable automobiles but times ten, with proprietary connectors and parts you can't get new - or priced such that's it's more economical to replace the unit.

Edit: LG dryer stopped heating a few months ago. Took it apart expecting to find a failed element, it tested fine and couldn't find anything else obviously failed. Put it back together and it works (!), except the silly light and chime now don't function.

gently caress 'em, I'll take it.

angryrobots fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Jan 29, 2018

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
went to find a bathroom stall this morning, first one...all 8 stalls occupied. go to the other bathroom to find two unoccupied:

first one i check literally has a pile of lovely toilet paper strewn about round the toilet on the floor

loving what the gently caress you guys are supposed to be smart enough to assemble airplanes and you're doing this poo poo?

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

ExplodingSims posted:

What kind of very expensive refrigerator? Because if it's anything besides like a SubZero or Viking, repairs may not really be worth it.

Well expensive TO ME. It is just a $2400 Kenmore. Supposedly bad compressor at 18 months. Professional repair will be $1000. I can find the compressor for like $200 on eBay trying to find someone who is willing to do it. Probably throwing good money after bad.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Anyone here work with injection molding, preferably in the US?

Need some poo poo made for work, and I'd throw a goon the business if possible.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

BraveUlysses posted:

went to find a bathroom stall this morning, first one...all 8 stalls occupied. go to the other bathroom to find two unoccupied:

first one i check literally has a pile of lovely toilet paper strewn about round the toilet on the floor

loving what the gently caress you guys are supposed to be smart enough to assemble airplanes and you're doing this poo poo?

Imagine how bad the NASA bathrooms must be with all those rocket scientists.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

When our smart TV went bad it came back with different menus and self id'd as a much higher spec model. WiFi was loving awesome afterwards and a few more features worked, I'm not complaining.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Get a speed queen. I waited out on CL until I found one, got it cheap as hell because no one wants top loaders anymore.

The Prong Song
Sep 7, 2002

WHITE
DRIVES
MATTER

mekilljoydammit posted:

...Or if you're driving something with a common size, there's some places that sell takeoff race tires - Spec Miata tires are not a bad option for running around if they fit...

I'm in a 135. Diving down the rabbit hole; it turns out that you either have to start modifying the body of the car to run a square setup, or you've got to downsize from stock (even with custom offset wheels). What a pain in the rear end.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

The Prong Song posted:

I'm in a 135. Diving down the rabbit hole; it turns out that you either have to start modifying the body of the car to run a square setup, or you've got to downsize from stock (even with custom offset wheels). What a pain in the rear end.

Check out Apex wheels, they are lightweight and affordable and sometimes available via group buy.

17in tires are cheaper too, if that makes you feel any better

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Wrar posted:

I said gently caress all that poo poo when we bought our house nearly 2 years ago and bought a goddamn top loading Speed Queen.

Dude, I know. She wanted the HE front loaders, and I don't recall if that was before or after you guys were collectively singing the praises of Speed Queen and/or purely mechanical washers. I'm leery of complex electronics myself (I'm a computer janitor by trade, and a former mobile electronics installer. I know electronics are poo poo, and cheap ones even more so.)
To be fair, it's worked well until we decided to gently caress with it, and it seems to be a lot gentler on our clothes than the old-style top loader with agitator that it replaced.

everdave posted:

Please follow up here and let us know how it goes. Seriously very interested. Going through some serious drama and decision making with a very expensive refrigerator right now. Hope that ebay part works!

Will do. Estimated arrival was anywhere from tomorrow to the next Tuesday.
There were plenty of control panels and CCUs on eBay, a lot with warranties from actual appliance repair shops, so I'll follow this rabbit hole for a while. It'll take a lot to get anywhere the cost of a new one of these things.

angryrobots posted:

I loathe working on appliances. It's like all the worst of disposable automobiles but times ten, with proprietary connectors and parts you can't get new - or priced such that's it's more economical to replace the unit.

I will not argue against this. At least they don't rust, and usually less grease.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Get a speed queen. I waited out on CL until I found one, got it cheap as hell because no one wants top loaders anymore.

If it were just me, no doubt.
I don't need fancy features. Just a big button that says "WASH STUFF" will do, maybe another for "WASH REALLY DIRTY STUFF". Buuuut, you know how ladies have their delicates and unmentionables and whatnot.

edit: These Whirlpools technically did come from Craigslist, from a shop that advertised thereon.

The Prong Song
Sep 7, 2002

WHITE
DRIVES
MATTER

BraveUlysses posted:

Check out Apex wheels, they are lightweight and affordable and sometimes available via group buy.

17in tires are cheaper too, if that makes you feel any better

Yeah, I've done my Googling. Apex ARC-8 seems like a popular, affordable, light choice. The problem is that, according to Apex themselves, you have to downgrade the rears to a 235 width tire to run a square setup without modifying the body, you can fit a 245 square setup if you roll the rear fenders, and optimally you'll just do away with the front fenders and run a 9.5" wheel at all four corners.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Darchangel posted:

If it were just me, no doubt.
I don't need fancy features. Just a big button that says "WASH STUFF" will do, maybe another for "WASH REALLY DIRTY STUFF". Buuuut, you know how ladies have their delicates and unmentionables and whatnot.

edit: These Whirlpools technically did come from Craigslist, from a shop that advertised thereon.

My wife was the same way until our front loader took a poo poo and literally every new front loader available had poo poo ratings.

I convinced her to go back to a top loader and now shes just happy to have a reliable machine.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
The only reliable front loader is a laundromat-level front loader.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Yeah Speed Queen makes them but they are high dollar poo poo. I suppose if I HAD to have a front loader I'd just suck it up and pay for one.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

In general I'm completely losing my patience with these disposable appliances and tools.

If your plastic doesn't last 5 years, don't make important bits out of plastic :shrug:

They can hide behind the environmental excuse and say it's biodegradable, and will only last 95 years in a landfill instead of 100, but what loving good is that when you have to scrap the rest of the fuckin thing when the plastic holding it together crumbles to dust after a few years.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Anyone got a good source for OE Honda parts? Steering wheel in my CR-V is apparently made of soft cheese and has worn where I grip it most often. Figure I should replace it with the leather one from an EX-L or Touring.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Powershift posted:

They can hide behind the environmental excuse and say it's biodegradable, and will only last 95 years in a landfill instead of 100, but what loving good is that when you have to scrap the rest of the fuckin thing when the plastic holding it together crumbles to dust after a few years.

"But its efficient! Saves water!"

*doesn't clean your clothes for poo poo because it doesn't use enough water

**breaks after a year and nullifies any possible water bill savings

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
First time over 400kms in 7 days in.... two years? Tired as poo poo.... presently taking a breather at an underpass..... but feeling pretty good about myself also for the first time in a loooooong while. Even if I dont really have a place outside of a small bedroom no cats and broke. Could be doing a lot worse.... could be back where I was this time six months ago.

Yeah mentally Im finally doing okay. I forgot what that felt like

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Darchangel posted:

Eventually, I manage to cross-reference the CCU to... yet another model washer, this time a Kenmore Elite (which is identical to and made by Whirlpool), and the part number is specific to Kenmore.

That's loving annoying. I always thought the Kenmore-by-Whirlpool stuff was just rebranded, without parts specific to Kenmore. I mean, I'm sure it does have a cross reference part, but so far the parts I've had to replace on my "Kenmore" washer have all come up with Whirlpool part numbers with enough digging, and everything inside it has been straight Whirlpool.

Mine's a basic twist and pull timer top loader from 2006 though. Dryer's a year newer, but it's taking longer and longer to dry clothes, so I should tear into it soon. It had a rats nest in the exhaust when I bought it (thankfully no rats) :sigh:, it likely just needs to be opened up and cleaned out. I'll probably tackle that in a week or two, I just need to find a sucker friend to help me move it into the living room.

But hey.. $100 for the set, and I only have $5 in parts into the washer and a $20 cord into the dryer...

IOwnCalculus posted:

Anyone got a good source for OE Honda parts? Steering wheel in my CR-V is apparently made of soft cheese and has worn where I grip it most often. Figure I should replace it with the leather one from an EX-L or Touring.

There's a Honda-specific junkyard semi-local to me (closer to Darchangel, in that his place is probably the halfway point) if you want me to check them out (about an hour away from me). Been meaning to go out to Ft Worth again sometime in the next few weeks. They're pretty terrible to deal with online and over the phone, but decent in person.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

First time over 400kms in 7 days in.... two years? Tired as poo poo.... presently taking a breather at an underpass..... but feeling pretty good about myself also for the first time in a loooooong while. Even if I dont really have a place outside of a small bedroom no cats and broke. Could be doing a lot worse.... could be back where I was this time six months ago.

Yeah mentally Im finally doing okay. I forgot what that felt like

Congrats dude :)

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

At my wife's work, they bought a (Whirlpool I think) residential-grade front loader, and washed heavy towel loads at least twice daily for over 5 years. Finally part of the drum or suspension broke, but I thought that was pretty good for the abuse it received.

For reference, the employees responsible for washing towels also let the dryer lint trap get so clogged that the thermal switch kicked out. Employees claimed they had no idea the trap was there, and "have never cleaned the one at home..."

So yeah, I think that's a pretty good service life considering the conditions.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

IOwnCalculus posted:

What year? I mean Honda will sell you whatever OEM and there are some online dealers cheaper than the others. If you can find it often on eBay you can get an OEM wheel but they’re not going to have the airbag assembly.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

Dannywilson posted:

The only reliable front loader is a laundromat-level front loader.
Meh, Miele makes a pretty much bullet proof unit and is very highly regarded. Our old Bosch Vision 300 series took 10 years of abuse before we left them in the last house we lived in as part of the deal with the buyers.

Ended up by an Electrolux set, we'll see how they go. So far so good, but to be fair only 1 year in.

I have heard nightmare stories from owners of the Korean appliances (LG/Samsung) to the point of where parts are months away and one of them is exceptionally hard to get parts for in the aftermarket out of warranty (according to a local appliance repair guy).

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

everdave posted:

What year? I mean Honda will sell you whatever OEM and there are some online dealers cheaper than the others. If you can find it often on eBay you can get an OEM wheel but they’re not going to have the airbag assembly.

2013. Just need to replace the actual rim and maybe the audio control buttons while I'm at it because they've got some wear too.

It seems like they often go around $180ish new, I just don't know if there's a Honda dealer out there doing crazy discounts for online orders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

IOwnCalculus posted:

2013. Just need to replace the actual rim and maybe the audio control buttons while I'm at it because they've got some wear too.

It seems like they often go around $180ish new, I just don't know if there's a Honda dealer out there doing crazy discounts for online orders.

I haven’t had a Honda for quite a few years but there were one or two that were known as being way cheaper for parts and you could order online. I’ll look around a bit for you today.

• Locked thread