Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
is it true they got rid of ben lesnick?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

Streetroller posted:

If any of what you said does hold water, I'll cross that bridge when we get there. I doubt the judge would be impressed at that point, though.

You're not going to even see the bridge in the horizon. You need to show an injury or breach of contract action in your state. CIG does no business in your state physically or otherwise, and they may even choose to argue no commerce was conducting since the transfer of digital goods to you was in the form of a pledge and not as a purchase. Please they already chose to refund you. But, best of luck anyway.

VictorianQueerLit
Aug 25, 2017

He argued with MoMA for weeks about what a single word meant do you really think that is going to work?

All you will do is start a huge slapfight until anyone who opposes him is exhausted where he argues the meaning of the word "Threatened" and whether or not his legal threats to sue Chris Roberts really meant that he was going to sue Chris Roberts himself, directly and specifically.

VictorianQueerLit fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Jan 30, 2018

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

VictorianQueerLit posted:

#ISitWithStreetroller

I guess you win because nobody can be bothered to look through 3,000,000 words in 12,000 posts to find out if you were specifically talking about suing Chris Roberts the 50+ times you've talked about being involved with potential lawsuits, guaranteeing legal action or begging for Chris Roberts to sue you while fantasizing about suing him.

i lol'd

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.

EightAce posted:

For anyone worried . Ben's ok. He just chilling on his Sand barge

Who's he chained to?

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

He argued with MoMA for weeks about what a single word meant do you really think that is going to work?

All you will do is start a huge slapfight until anyone who opposes him is exhausted where he argues the meaning of the word "Threatened" and whether or not his legal threats to sue Chris Roberts really meant that he was going to sue Chris Roberts directly himself.

It's me. I'm the one in the slapfight.

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

It's nice to see that the Star Citizen shilling got removed from the USS Constellation wikipedia page!

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
godammit derek

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer
Derek's Discord indeed

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

All you will do is start a huge slapfight until anyone who opposes him is exhausted where he argues the meaning of the word "Threatened" and whether or not his legal threats to sue Chris Roberts really meant that he was going to sue Chris Roberts himself, directly and specifically.

There's nothing else funny going on right now so I say press on.

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!
The Big Dog lost his bite; he just calls things now.

Where is fun leisure [law]suit Derek?

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

I'm still waiting for the ELE that was called like two years ago.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

ManofManyAliases posted:

The Big Dog lost his bite; he just calls things now.

Where is fun leisure [law]suit Derek?

Hey MoMA I am going to a murder mystery weekend this weekend and I have to dress up like a well to do professor, I need a tweed jacket and poo poo like that, what's your hot take on cravats, yay or nay?

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer
Lol make a fart horse with yourself. Derek . First day of work and I'm not sure yet but I am going to be a pretty good princess and the frog is going to be a lot of people that have been able to make sure that you can get the best reviews on his way to be a bit of this is why you can get the people who knows what they are you can get the entire spot marked by a lot of the people who hire our services for the best way to be a little while longer have the option for me know if they are going to get a game and I'm not sure yet I just got to be a little while longer

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

Since we've already looked into the past once today, this Boocha classic is now over 2 years old...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeVuMMf-jyQ

It's amazing to see what "progress" CIG have made.

And by "progress", I mean "little".

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

TheAgent posted:

Lol make a fart horse with yourself. Derek . First day of work and I'm not sure yet but I am going to be a pretty good princess and the frog is going to be a lot of people that have been able to make sure that you can get the best reviews on his way to be a bit of this is why you can get the people who knows what they are you can get the entire spot marked by a lot of the people who hire our services for the best way to be a little while longer have the option for me know if they are going to get a game and I'm not sure yet I just got to be a little while longer

:thunk:

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

Loxbourne posted:

Who's he chained to?

Ortwin. In case of an anemia emergency.

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer

Meridian posted:

I'm still waiting for the ELE that was called like two years ago.

..on this day, two years ago...

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3748466&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1587#post455623859

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

TheAgent posted:

u k o9 ?

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Doomtrain posted:

Good probation, Beet. I only caught on a couple days ago myself.

Credit goes to Beer, actually. He did all the legwork, I just swooped in at the last moment and stole the glory.

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

Beet Wagon posted:

Credit goes to Beer, actually. He did all the legwork, I just swooped in at the last moment and stole the glory.

A true goon move.

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
With goons expecting a huge feast of hilarity from discovery (and some already warning that we're going to be disappointed), I think it's worth pumping the brakes a little and realistically considering what we might see in the disclosure process. Due credit to Latin Pheonix for her assistance proofreading all this.

For a start, here's the current US Federal court Disclosure and Discovery rules. As stated before, I am NOT going to give specific opinions on this because I'm not that specific kind of lawgoon. Smart lawyers (not naming any names) know when to refer a matter to people who know what they're doing. But I do have experience of discovery processes and I know what litigators look for and ask for.

So that all said, here's what we might get. Bearing in mind that as noted by kw0134, this stuff won't be uploaded the way the court documents have been and will instead be exchanged between the parties. We'll see the bits that get specifically cited.

1. CIG Financials

Let's tackle the thread's holy grail head on. We're not going to see a line-item for "Mr Roberts' cocaine dealer". That's as much a dream as a fully-functional Javelin. Even a more realistic comedy extravagance like a personal masseuse or executive barista can quietly be shuffled into a "facilities" budget alongside the $14K coffeemaker. The great joy of this lawsuit is that Crytek are certain to want accounts to assess damages, and are very likely indeed to cite points from the accounts that will require attaching them to court documents, but us seeing the complete set is by no means guaranteed. If we're really lucky perhaps Derek's sources might quietly do us a solid here, BUT those sources are risking contempt charges so let's not get our hopes up.

Also, any accounts will be prepared by cynical professional accountants, who are more than familiar with how to keep embarassing financial information quietly buried in a 10-page statement of travel costs. Anything really damaging will be several pages deep behind a phalanx of polite accounting euphemisms. If accounts do appear, expect them to be bland at first sight with the really delightful secrets in the terms and definitions. Areas to keep an eye on:

- Office furniture. Bear in mind this will be high for any technology company; entertainment value will come from just what was purchased for whom.
- A massive executive travel budget (NOT broken down into tickets, just a big number)
- Executive salaries and bonuses (again, unlikely to be listed individually)
- Details of inter-office money and rights shuffles. Any double-dipping? Which company holds what, and when was it transferred? Who's being paid by multiple companies at once?
- Other licensing and IP points. What was paid to Illfonic to break their contract? Who else has Experienced The Chris? What licenses have CIG themselves taken out?
- Who's pulled the ripcord on their golden parachutes.
- MOCAP and expenses associated with the film shoots. In particular, check to see if Director Chris and #actress Sandi were paid seperate salaries to the CEO of Cloud Imperium and the Head of Marketing.
- Debt and who holds it.
- Details of investors.
- Genuine refund amounts.
- Genuine funding figures (this will be plenty embarassing enough if they don't match the funding tracker).

If something shows up big and obvious here, expect the media to pick it up in a frustratingly simplified form ("Star Citizen accounts show Chris spending $X,xxx,xxx,xxx.xx on flights to Monaco!"). Likewise, don't expect the shitizenry to be too shocked; anything requiring reading more than a single layer is too easy to dismiss.

2. CIG/Crytek correspondence.

Whatever communications were exchanged between CIG and Crytek execs, and CIG and Crytek staff, and especially CIG and Crytek staff who went on to become CIG staff, are going to be utterly crucial to both sides. No question about it, this WILL be dug over again and again. Comedy here will be of the "I'm a big tough executive with no self-awareness whatsoever" kind. The chances of a good old CIG unforced error will be at their highest. If we're lucky, someone will express their contempt for the backers. If we're really really lucky, we'll see someone discussing how he's totally going to screw Crytek.

But now I've whetted everyone's appetite I have to deliver the bad news. This area is the most likely to be heavily locked down by ALL sides. Crytek themselves may have a few embarassing skeletons in their closet, or just not want their negotiating strategies discussed in public, and the judge isn't going to want to wade through page after page of chest-thumping. Expect a lot of cut material and tantalising hints of other documents; entire sheaves of AMD Letters that we'll sadly never see without a leak. The real hilarity in the Ion Storm meltdown came from leaked internal emails, but they were leaked rather than disclosed.

The most likely outcome: Both sides seize on one or two email chains apiece that shore up their case and rely heavily on those. The thread curses as we are teased with references to "the X settlement" or "the unfortunate events at Y's offices" that remain forever sealed.

3. Pre-action correspondence.

The most likely source of thread entertainment. Whatever correspondence was exchanged before Crytek filed their lawsuit will probably show up in the trial bundle, and could contain some entertaining examples of how Chris & co treat servants peons contractors. Crytek will probably posture just as much as CIG here. Expect chest-thumping roars and much flinging of excrement right up until Crytek hire Skadden whereupon the quality of discourse will probably shoot up.

Not likely to be anything shocking here unless one party did something provocative to the other in the run-up. Probably a lot of CIG delaying tactics, hoping to reach the next big sale or that Crytek will just go bankrupt and stop bothering them.

4. Insights into CIG's internal power dynamics

Keep an eye on what CIG say isn't relevant. What are they insisting is nothing to do with Cloud Imperium as a company? Which servers are they trying to refuse access to? What's suddenly been declared to be sold to Ris Choberts? This is where CIG will gas up their internal firewalls and I expect Skadden to have to file motions to compel access.

Likewise, watch the email trails. Who holds which company offices? How does a message move around inside CIG? Does everything go to the Head of Marketing who in turn forwards it on the Chairman? Does Chris actually have any control over his underlings? Does he rage directly or passive-aggressively? Whose opinions are consulted, and for what? Who doesn't CC the Chairman on their emails?

5. Details of who CIG's been courting

Who pops up unexpectedly in the emails? What's suddenly redacted? Any institutional investor will have done due dilligence including checks on pending legal action. If this has been pending for a year or more, some entertaining organisations might have stuck their heads around the door during that time (and then Noped out). Does Chris threaten anyone with his big scary new friends? For that matter, who threatens Chris?

6. The Dates and Times of CIG's largest payments, in and out

This is like signal analysis of encrypted traffic. We won't be able to see, e.g. how much was paid to Gary Oldman. But we might be able to infer it from sudden lump-sum payments, especially given the rumours of executives demanding their royalties with the release of 2.6. I'll be very very curious to see how much left their accounts (and which accounts) on 2.6 and 3.0's release dates.

Was there a large lump sum payment about the time Ben stopped appearing on ATV? To Lando about the time he was rumoured to be leaving? Were there payments to a certain film studio responsible for internationally famous horror epic American Satan - and what else has been paid out of that budget? Who paid what for the rumoured private detective agencies involved in the leak hunt after the AEGIS Potato incident?

I'll also be interested to look into when CIG leased various properties, and which shell company owns those properties. Most commercial leases terminate in the event of bankruptcy or receivership, so what are Chris & co preparing to sacrifice? Also, comparing the dates of any inward investment or tax credit with the funding tracker may provide considerable comedy dividends. Were any large payments made around the times that, say, Coutts might expect a loan repayment?

and lastly...

7. A Spectacular Unforced Error That Makes Us All Collapse Laughing.

Hey, it is CIG we're talking about. For that matter it's Crytek we're talking about. There's going to be something totally off the wall that we've never ever imagined in a million years, count on it. It might be an unexpected asset (holding a lease on a house somewhere, or a yacht, or a private train car), a hilarious euphemism for payment structures ("enhanced performance dividend"), or something even sillier. But it's gonna be there. CIG can't help themselves.

My personal bid is "evidence of an attempt to sue American Satan's producers using backer money". I'm sure the thread can think up other possibilities. The reality is probably going to be exponentially more insane than anything we can think up.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

TheAgent posted:

https://i.imgur.com/j3c14rm.gifv

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Nice try.

You know they refunded me, right? Or did you miss all of that drama as it was unfolding? Not to mention all the legal back and forth between my attorneys and Ortwin?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

peter gabriel posted:

Hey MoMA I am going to a murder mystery weekend this weekend and I have to dress up like a well to do professor, I need a tweed jacket and poo poo like that, what's your hot take on cravats, yay or nay?

Depends. There are certain etiquette rules that are associated with cravats and ascots, but first I must ask: Do you have a beard? If you do, wearing a fabric cravat as supposed to a printed one could be problematic, as your beard will rub on the fabric and can cause pulls.
Also, what period is the mystery set? Time? Generally, a soft, silk ascot is timeless.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

That doesn't suddenly make threatening to sue chris roberts never happen.

lol

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

ManofManyAliases posted:

You're not going to even see the bridge in the horizon. You need to show an injury or breach of contract action in your state. CIG does no business in your state physically or otherwise, and they may even choose to argue no commerce was conducting since the transfer of digital goods to you was in the form of a pledge and not as a purchase. Please they already chose to refund you. But, best of luck anyway.

He's not suing CIG, you berk. He's suing TWO individuals, Chris Roberts and Sandi Roberts.

----------------

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

ManofManyAliases posted:

Depends. There are certain etiquette rules that are associated with cravats and ascots, but first I must ask: Do you have a beard? If you do, wearing a fabric cravat as supposed to a printed one could be problematic, as your beard will rub on the fabric and can cause pulls.
Also, what period is the mystery set? Time? Generally, a soft, silk ascot is timeless.

I don't have a beard no, the period is basically your cliched Victorian type deal, I don't want egg on my face so I need you. A soft silky Ascot is not something I had considered.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Loxbourne posted:

With goons expecting a huge feast of hilarity from discovery (and some already warning that we're going to be disappointed), I think it's worth pumping the brakes a little and realistically considering what we might see in the disclosure process. Due credit to Latin Pheonix for her assistance proofreading all this.

For a start, here's the current US Federal court Disclosure and Discovery rules. As stated before, I am NOT going to give specific opinions on this because I'm not that specific kind of lawgoon. Smart lawyers (not naming any names) know when to refer a matter to people who know what they're doing. But I do have experience of discovery processes and I know what litigators look for and ask for.

So that all said, here's what we might get. Bearing in mind that as noted by kw0134, this stuff won't be uploaded the way the court documents have been and will instead be exchanged between the parties. We'll see the bits that get specifically cited.

1. CIG Financials

Let's tackle the thread's holy grail head on. We're not going to see a line-item for "Mr Roberts' cocaine dealer". That's as much a dream as a fully-functional Javelin. Even a more realistic comedy extravagance like a personal masseuse or executive barista can quietly be shuffled into a "facilities" budget alongside the $14K coffeemaker. The great joy of this lawsuit is that Crytek are certain to want accounts to assess damages, and are very likely indeed to cite points from the accounts that will require attaching them to court documents, but us seeing the complete set is by no means guaranteed. If we're really lucky perhaps Derek's sources might quietly do us a solid here, BUT those sources are risking contempt charges so let's not get our hopes up.

Also, any accounts will be prepared by cynical professional accountants, who are more than familiar with how to keep embarassing financial information quietly buried in a 10-page statement of travel costs. Anything really damaging will be several pages deep behind a phalanx of polite accounting euphemisms. If accounts do appear, expect them to be bland at first sight with the really delightful secrets in the terms and definitions. Areas to keep an eye on:

- Office furniture. Bear in mind this will be high for any technology company; entertainment value will come from just what was purchased for whom.
- A massive executive travel budget (NOT broken down into tickets, just a big number)
- Executive salaries and bonuses (again, unlikely to be listed individually)
- Details of inter-office money and rights shuffles. Any double-dipping? Which company holds what, and when was it transferred? Who's being paid by multiple companies at once?
- Other licensing and IP points. What was paid to Illfonic to break their contract? Who else has Experienced The Chris? What licenses have CIG themselves taken out?
- Who's pulled the ripcord on their golden parachutes.
- MOCAP and expenses associated with the film shoots. In particular, check to see if Director Chris and #actress Sandi were paid seperate salaries to the CEO of Cloud Imperium and the Head of Marketing.
- Debt and who holds it.
- Details of investors.
- Genuine refund amounts.
- Genuine funding figures (this will be plenty embarassing enough if they don't match the funding tracker).

If something shows up big and obvious here, expect the media to pick it up in a frustratingly simplified form ("Star Citizen accounts show Chris spending $X,xxx,xxx,xxx.xx on flights to Monaco!"). Likewise, don't expect the shitizenry to be too shocked; anything requiring reading more than a single layer is too easy to dismiss.

2. CIG/Crytek correspondence.

Whatever communications were exchanged between CIG and Crytek execs, and CIG and Crytek staff, and especially CIG and Crytek staff who went on to become CIG staff, are going to be utterly crucial to both sides. No question about it, this WILL be dug over again and again. Comedy here will be of the "I'm a big tough executive with no self-awareness whatsoever" kind. The chances of a good old CIG unforced error will be at their highest. If we're lucky, someone will express their contempt for the backers. If we're really really lucky, we'll see someone discussing how he's totally going to screw Crytek.

But now I've whetted everyone's appetite I have to deliver the bad news. This area is the most likely to be heavily locked down by ALL sides. Crytek themselves may have a few embarassing skeletons in their closet, or just not want their negotiating strategies discussed in public, and the judge isn't going to want to wade through page after page of chest-thumping. Expect a lot of cut material and tantalising hints of other documents; entire sheaves of AMD Letters that we'll sadly never see without a leak. The real hilarity in the Ion Storm meltdown came from leaked internal emails, but they were leaked rather than disclosed.

The most likely outcome: Both sides seize on one or two email chains apiece that shore up their case and rely heavily on those. The thread curses as we are teased with references to "the X settlement" or "the unfortunate events at Y's offices" that remain forever sealed.

3. Pre-action correspondence.

The most likely source of thread entertainment. Whatever correspondence was exchanged before Crytek filed their lawsuit will probably show up in the trial bundle, and could contain some entertaining examples of how Chris & co treat servants peons contractors. Crytek will probably posture just as much as CIG here. Expect chest-thumping roars and much flinging of excrement right up until Crytek hire Skadden whereupon the quality of discourse will probably shoot up.

Not likely to be anything shocking here unless one party did something provocative to the other in the run-up. Probably a lot of CIG delaying tactics, hoping to reach the next big sale or that Crytek will just go bankrupt and stop bothering them.

4. Insights into CIG's internal power dynamics

Keep an eye on what CIG say isn't relevant. What are they insisting is nothing to do with Cloud Imperium as a company? Which servers are they trying to refuse access to? What's suddenly been declared to be sold to Ris Choberts? This is where CIG will gas up their internal firewalls and I expect Skadden to have to file motions to compel access.

Likewise, watch the email trails. Who holds which company offices? How does a message move around inside CIG? Does everything go to the Head of Marketing who in turn forwards it on the Chairman? Does Chris actually have any control over his underlings? Does he rage directly or passive-aggressively? Whose opinions are consulted, and for what? Who doesn't CC the Chairman on their emails?

5. Details of who CIG's been courting

Who pops up unexpectedly in the emails? What's suddenly redacted? Any institutional investor will have done due dilligence including checks on pending legal action. If this has been pending for a year or more, some entertaining organisations might have stuck their heads around the door during that time (and then Noped out). Does Chris threaten anyone with his big scary new friends? For that matter, who threatens Chris?

6. The Dates and Times of CIG's largest payments, in and out

This is like signal analysis of encrypted traffic. We won't be able to see, e.g. how much was paid to Gary Oldman. But we might be able to infer it from sudden lump-sum payments, especially given the rumours of executives demanding their royalties with the release of 2.6. I'll be very very curious to see how much left their accounts (and which accounts) on 2.6 and 3.0's release dates.

Was there a large lump sum payment about the time Ben stopped appearing on ATV? To Lando about the time he was rumoured to be leaving? Were there payments to a certain film studio responsible for internationally famous horror epic American Satan - and what else has been paid out of that budget? Who paid what for the rumoured private detective agencies involved in the leak hunt after the AEGIS Potato incident?

I'll also be interested to look into when CIG leased various properties, and which shell company owns those properties. Most commercial leases terminate in the event of bankruptcy or receivership, so what are Chris & co preparing to sacrifice? Also, comparing the dates of any inward investment or tax credit with the funding tracker may provide considerable comedy dividends. Were any large payments made around the times that, say, Coutts might expect a loan repayment?

and lastly...

7. A Spectacular Unforced Error That Makes Us All Collapse Laughing.

Hey, it is CIG we're talking about. For that matter it's Crytek we're talking about. There's going to be something totally off the wall that we've never ever imagined in a million years, count on it. It might be an unexpected asset (holding a lease on a house somewhere, or a yacht, or a private train car), a hilarious euphemism for payment structures ("enhanced performance dividend"), or something even sillier. But it's gonna be there. CIG can't help themselves.

My personal bid is "evidence of an attempt to sue American Satan's producers using backer money". I'm sure the thread can think up other possibilities. The reality is probably going to be exponentially more insane than anything we can think up.

:five::five::five:

ps: Anything that comes my way via leaks from this lawsuit, I'm sharing it because backers deserve to know. :colbert:

----------------

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

peter gabriel posted:

I don't have a beard no, the period is basically your cliched Victorian type deal, I don't want egg on my face so I need you. A soft silky Ascot is not something I had considered.

Just make sure it doesn't clash with shirt/jacket-wear. Wear a large patterned ascot with a solid or small-patterned shirt and vice-versa. Also, please make sure your pleats overlap your knot. People tie large knots because in olden days, the knots were small and would come undone. Pleats do a nice job of hiding the larger knots.

edit: but to answer your question: A cravat can absolutely be worn with a tweed jacket for period-wear. Just don't use a large-spread collar and make sure to tie (four-in-hand knots work very well) it under the collar.

ManofManyAliases fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Jan 30, 2018

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Did you sue Montoya yet

Fangrim
Aug 23, 2017

Every day I hate the world just a tiny bit more...
Instead of having stolen ships disappear when the thief logs out, thus breaking the immense fidelity in immense ways, I wonder why Chris hasn't promised something like this:

Upon theft of your ship, it will trigger a quest chain. This quest chain will require you to report the crime, prove the theft, take the thief to court, where you will sue him - for this you will need lawyers.

The thief will be found and taken to court, needing lawyers for defense

For maximum fidelity there will be an option to spend real money to bribe your way through the legal system. You will also be able to hire better lawyers to represent you. Bribing is the cheaper option, but has the risk of you getting caught.

It'll be just like Space Court, BUT IN SPACE!

EightAce
May 10, 2015

Watch it all come crashing down on his head and wonder why any of us gave him money in the first place.

ManofManyAliases posted:

Only western guys using Thai bride services, Antique dealers and Starcitizen streamers sport neckwear like that in 2017. Which one are you?

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

EightAce posted:

Only western guys using Thai bride services, Antique dealers and Starcitizen streamers sport neckwear like that in 2017. Which one are you?

I prefer to not self-incriminate.

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

D_Smart posted:

:five::five::five:

ps: Anything that comes my way via leaks from this lawsuit, I'm sharing it because backers deserve to know. :colbert:

Oh boy a helping of bullshit!

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

EightAce posted:

D - all of the above

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

ManofManyAscots

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
ManofManyAlmonds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virtual Captain
Feb 20, 2017

Archive Priest of the Stimperial Order

Star Citizen Good, in all things forevermore. Amen.
:pray:

Xaerael posted:

REQUEST:

A plaintext list of all unimplemented features/promises, broken or otherwise.

This might work for you:
https://pastebin.com/9U1PzfNV