Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Naked Bear posted:

I knew I should have built that underground bunker in Vermont when I had the chance.

pls dont reveal my retirement plans itt tyvm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Kawasaki Nun posted:

quick, mace yourself while your illness will mask the effects and post the video

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/crazy-sexy-love-books

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

lotta chuck tingle in there

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

lotta chuck tingle in there

what's chuck writing about now?

quote:

Greg is late for the car show, but thanks to some high-octane intensity behind the wheel, he arrives just in time for check in. Unfortunately, his ride is now covered in mud and dirt just hours before the show starts.

After hearing about a secret car wash in the hills nearby, Greg visits to find a mysterious, cloaked cleaning expert. It’s soon revealed that this enigmatic bad boy is actually a handsome, sentient laundry detergent pod in disguise, hiding out in the hills after people start eating his kind for kicks.

Soon enough, Greg and the gorgeous, red and blue cleaning tool find themselves wrapped up in a hardcore affair that is sure to have both of them sparkling clean and covered in suds.

This erotic tale is 4,100 words of sizzling human on handsome living detergent pod action, including anal, blowjobs, rough sex, facials, and physically manifested laundry paraphernalia love.

oh

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

riding the crest of the meme wave as ususal

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Yeah, that makes perfect loving sense.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Conflicted about orally servicing a sentient Tide Pod. If I spit it’s rude, if I swallow I die :ohdear:

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Conflicted about orally servicing a sentient Tide Pod. If I spit it’s rude, if I swallow I die :ohdear:

How did we end up with you staying in gip & Slippery leaving? Come back KFFF, you're cool & better in every way in comparison to N4I.

Started reading Born to Steal, which is a 2003 book about the mafia invading the world of high finance & the ensuing spree of superlooting investors before getting busted, told through
the life story of one of the convicted mafia-controlled stockbrockers that got busted. The dude the book follows is a massive piece of poo poo fixated on money, himself, and money in that order.
If the book was turned into a tv series, it would be a combo of the hangover + sopranos + pain & gain.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAe3x86c7Xk

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I've seen the screaming cowboy part, but never the whole video. Hoooooly poo poo, watch it from the beginning, the buildup of cringy and terrible is better than any drop, breakdown or chorus could ever be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvrZJ5C_Nwg

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

That song is a precious treasure and I want to wrap my arms around it and protect it like you would a small child.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

I feel like making this and the “edible tide pod meme is hilarious” hills I’m willing to die on is pretty indicative of how much 2016/17 broke my brain.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

My father and I agree politically again. That's how much 2017 broke things.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Have an interview next week for a media strategy position on a alcohol brand. Comes with a nice salary bump. Pretty stoked!

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhF1i23vwps

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I feel like making this and the “edible tide pod meme is hilarious” hills I’m willing to die on is pretty indicative of how much 2016/17 broke my brain.

let's be honest: you not understanding how rank structure worked in the military broke your mind way before 2016/2017 rolled around.
source: your archived apology/origin story thread in gip.

The book Masters of the Swindle grabbed my interest fast. A hero of the Venezuelan war of independence issued settlement & investment bonds for a fake Latin American nation
he made up. Dude kept the scam going for 16 years, and bilked over 1.5 million british pounds from europeans. Unsure if thats adjusted for inflation number or not, still impressive.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I hope it was the country of Val Verde.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

gently caress I’m throwing up/ violently dry heaving every hour. I’m so thirsty but I can’t even keep water down. Shoot me.

I had this too. Go to the hospital now. It doesn’t get easier. I lasted 16 hours of that. Drinking sips of water and just blowing it back up.

It took two days for my piss not to be yellow.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I got to do a fun thing last night. I got to shoot my first professional game. Toronto FC vs Club Tijuana.

It was my first time getting to take a picture like this, shame Toronto didn't line up

I am still reeling from last night. Someone from Toronto FC contacted me to use my photos, and I got to meet Michael Bradley and Sebastian Giovinco. Really cool night last night.

album: https://imgur.com/a/z6FZM

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

I hope it was the country of Val Verde.

Principality of Poyais, sorry.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

too bad soccer is dumb

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Soccer player hair game on point

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Soulex posted:

I had this too. Go to the hospital now. It doesn’t get easier. I lasted 16 hours of that. Drinking sips of water and just blowing it back up.

It took two days for my piss not to be yellow.

It only lasted 24 hours. Doctors are for pussies.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

holocaust bloopers posted:

Have an interview next week for a media strategy position on a alcohol brand. Comes with a nice salary bump. Pretty stoked!

Are you quitting grad school?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Zeris posted:

Are you quitting grad school?

Nope. Still doing full-time work and grad school. Intending to keep at it if the role is offered to me.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Holy poo poo, my piss does look like orange Gatorade though

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

How’s it taste?

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/jbillinson/status/959074338698878979

o7 o7 o7

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

wow first people are kneeling then they put some shrieking canadian over a freedom bird

everyone hates the troops

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

:lol:

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Holy poo poo, my piss does look like orange Gatorade though

Man you got lucky. I was throwing up in triage because I couldn’t even sip water for at least 16 hours. Tiny sip or ice melting in my mouth. No lie, an hour later, loving purge. Not the nice purges, the one where you dry heave and do that stupid Dane Cook bit. loving hell it sucked.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Soulex posted:

Man you got lucky. I was throwing up in triage because I couldn’t even sip water for at least 16 hours. Tiny sip or ice melting in my mouth. No lie, an hour later, loving purge. Not the nice purges, the one where you dry heave and do that stupid Dane Cook bit. loving hell it sucked.

I was like that for a day a few weeks ago. VA sent me to the ER because i was dehydrated as gently caress and would puke within minutes of sipping any water. Ended up with multiple zofram shots, some phenagren(sp) and a shot of fentanyl before being told i had a stomach bug and sent home.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Soulex posted:

That’s what I had just only lasted 24 hours. Coming out my rear end too.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Yup. My wife just looked at me with pity as I laid on the shower floor puking and making GBS threads myself with the water on. If you can’t handle me at my worst, I don’t blame you because that’s disgusting.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
It amuses me endlessly when I get to overhear people interview at the coffee shop near me. I listened to a kid completely and totally bomb an interview for some kind of real estate company? It had something to do with real estate anyway.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Vasudus posted:

It amuses me endlessly when I get to overhear people interview at the coffee shop near me. I listened to a kid completely and totally bomb an interview for some kind of real estate company? It had something to do with real estate anyway.
How'd he blow it?

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
They were asking him all sorts of technical/licensure/tax questions that I didn't really grasp. He was giving these handwavy answers that at least to me sounded like bullshit but what do I know. I knew he blew it because they ended the interview pretty abruptly and he kinda hurriedly left.

There's the E&Y building down the street, I wonder if it was for some kind of real estate/tax auditing thing.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

The loving "Trust me, I'm a doctor" shield. :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Vasudus posted:

They were asking him all sorts of technical/licensure/tax questions that I didn't really grasp. He was giving these handwavy answers that at least to me sounded like bullshit but what do I know. I knew he blew it because they ended the interview pretty abruptly and he kinda hurriedly left.

There's the E&Y building down the street, I wonder if it was for some kind of real estate/tax auditing thing.

Normally the interviews you hear in coffee shops are for scams, life insurance sales jobs, and MLMs. Surprised they got so technical