Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ham Sandwiches
Jul 7, 2000

That story reads weird, like all the details that went into what a piece of poo poo he was towards her, and then how smoothly he shifts gears into "oh no you're still mad what's wrong" and claims he knows she's still in love with him

As written that dude is a real piece of poo poo and I've known plenty of people like that though so :shrug: perhaps a good thing actually happened in the world today among the shootings and despair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Dick Valentine posted:

I [33M] dumped my gf [25F] of 7 months for giving me an STD from cheating on me. Turns out I don't have an STD and she didn't cheat...now what?

:worship:

She should never forgive you. You should also probably get hit by lightning and die. That's not my call it's Lightning God but I figure that's warranted and won't complain about it.

HIJK
Nov 25, 2012
in the room where you sleep
Post the link

Ham Sandwiches
Jul 7, 2000

HIJK posted:

Post the link

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/7uli1v/i_33m_dumped_my_gf_25f_of_7_months_for_giving_me/

Reading the comments I gotta say the guy that called him out for saying

quote:

That I thought she was different from other women

is spot on, and I'm updating my assessment of the reddit op to be 100% Piece of poo poo

HIJK
Nov 25, 2012
in the room where you sleep

Ham Sandwiches posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/7uli1v/i_33m_dumped_my_gf_25f_of_7_months_for_giving_me/

Reading the comments I gotta say the guy that called him out for saying

is spot on, and I'm updating my assessment of the reddit op to be 100% Piece of poo poo

quote:

Slow clap for Sandra. Leave her the gently caress alone.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas the good poo poo

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Dick Valentine posted:

I [33M] dumped my gf [25F] of 7 months for giving me an STD from cheating on me. Turns out I don't have an STD and she didn't cheat...now what?

‘Neither of us did anything wrong...’
loving LOL. How can you be that goddamn dense?!

Then again, I dated a guy that got chlamydia from rawdogging a chick on a work trip and why was I breaking poo poo off with him?! Cmon he said he’d pay for my antibiotics if necessary, and it wasn’t his fault anyway, she lied to him.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

heh username deleted

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

LadyPictureShow posted:

‘Neither of us did anything wrong...’
loving LOL. How can you be that goddamn dense?!

Then again, I dated a guy that got chlamydia from rawdogging a chick on a work trip and why was I breaking poo poo off with him?! Cmon he said he’d pay for my antibiotics if necessary, and it wasn’t his fault anyway, she lied to him.

lps you know a bunch of grade-f, poo poo-tier duders

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Who among us does not

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post
Speaking of garbage-tier dudes

My [28 F] boyfriend [30 M] of 5 years doesn't want to marry me anymore

quote:

To give you some context in these 5 years together he has not stopped mentioning to me, his family and mine and his friends the idea of ​​getting married, having children and living together so I was very confused when I heard for the first the opposite.

One day at a wedding (about 6 months ago) I caught the bouquet and everyone was excited but him. It was the first time I saw him like that and he told me that he is a man who has everything planned except this particular thing called getting married. At that moment I felt I was living in a lie and my heart was totally destroyed.

He wanted to go to therapy to find out what the problem was and I supported him. Months later he told me that he was sure he wanted to marry me but he doesn't have a clue what was stopping him.

Months passed, another wedding came, and he told me he was absolutely sure he doesn't want to marry me. My heart was broken again. We went to therapy again and after that he felt more confident about getting married.

The last episode was on new year's eve when he invited me to have some dinner and after that he gave me a long letter (about 10 pages) with all the reasons of why he doesn't want to marry me. All of them full of "problems" that could been fixed with a talk.

After a long and exhausting conversation he admitted that he was scared and he asked me to forgive him for all the pain that has caused. Hours later he took me to a place where the moon was visible and took out of his pocket an engagement ring... the same day that broke with me in a letter. Naturally I was devastated and confused and started to cry.

Once again we are in therapy, he is feeling a lot better but my heart is really broken by now and I don't now if I can resist another change of mind. We are a couple who always grew together and supported each other no matter what and this is the most difficult time in five years together.

I want to trust him but at the same time I want to take care of my heart of another possible disappointment. So any advice you can give me is well received.

PD: Sorry if my english isn't perfect, is not my first language :s

tl;dr: Boyfriend of 5 years has doubts about getting married and after breaking up with me hours later he asked me to marry him/ any advice you can give me?

Ham Sandwiches
Jul 7, 2000

Lol the indecisive dude is a real rear end, she's dating the male version of lucy and it's a wedding ring instead of a football

I found this one entertaining because of foreigner phrasing

Me [30 M] with my girlfriend [36 F] of 12 years, she refuses to work and our economy is slowly collapsing

quote:

Ok, so this situation is corroding me slowly and I fear it has reached a breaking point.

Some context, we've been together for almost 12 years now, and have a 9 y/o kiddo that's the absolute best.

She used to be very economically independent, but she quit her last job almost 5 years ago to get a degree in design, dream career of hers.

I was mostly OK with supporting her, because even though I dont have a degree, I had a very good job, making around 30k usd a year (I know its not a lot in europe/USA, but in Argentina its quite a sum).

It was great for the first years of her career, unfortunately due to inflation and a lovely economy, 30k usd became a lot less. Prices were more than doubled, so what used to be a $200 monthly rent became closer to $500. Needless to say, I couldn't manage to support my family with my sole income, so I waited untill she got her degree to talk about that.

She got it, with straight A's on everything. And when I tried to talk to her about it she became really angry and lashed at for unrelated things (like how she does more housework than me, or goes to most school meetings while I'm working).

So I started a small ecommerce company as a second stream of income, I begun to work even more. It worked, for a while, but as the economy slowly got worse, so did our lifestyle. No more savings, no health insurance, growing debts...

I got really stressed and spoke to her about it again, and she had the same fking reaction lashing at me, attacking my insecurities. Making me feel like poo poo for even mentioning that to her.

Now she wants me to ask my family for loans, and work even more. And critizes me for "making a big deal out of money" a thing which, I quote, "its not so important to her".

I must admit it makes me feel really resentful, I work my rear end off and am watching my financial life crumble to hell. She spends most of the day in bed watching movies or sleeping.

I convinced her to start seeing a psychiatrist, that diagnosed her with anxiety and depression, but she quit mid-way because we didn't have any more money to pay for it.

I'm at a point where I don't know how to carry on with this. I'm mentally exhausted of working and handling the household income. And whenever she sniffs that I'm about to ask her to find a job or an income she just looses her poo poo, and remains angry for days.

tl;dr: Our household economy is crumbling, my SO doesn't do anything, and when I try to ask her to find a job she just gets angry.

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

La Brea Carpet posted:

Speaking of garbage-tier dudes

My [28 F] boyfriend [30 M] of 5 years doesn't want to marry me anymore

Get married, have a child, then open the relationship

This will lead to you finding a satisfying relationship with another, objectively better man, somehow

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
So, was there anything awesome I missed by skipping the last 10,000 posts?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Can I Run a Tumblr-Based Fundraiser Because I Rented an Apartment to Idiots? i.e. You’ve Got To Be loving Kidding Me
Also known as: We’ve lost a massive chunk of our income as of right now, but I’m not allowed to stab those responsible.

Background:

Back at the end of 2006, the mate and I bought this house/building—larger than I would have preferred, but needs must (it had no effing mold and wasn’t tilting sideways like every other properly I viewed). We also had a housemate who was helping us with the expenses of having a mortgage on a house, so for a while, everything was fine.

Yep, this is right before the housing bubble and the economy both tanked. A house that purchased for a decent value was suddenly $50,000 USD under water.

Very long, ugly story short: housemate turned out to be an abusive shitstain lowlife who left to go Happen to another vulnerable person (I really hope she’s okay). We become dependent on the mate’s income alone. I’d just had a baby, he’d just suffered a severe back injury, and we also had a three-year-old.

More History & Fundraiser Thoughts Under the Cut:

I went on a mad loving spree to make the second floor and third floor into apartments so we could financially survive. I did all the work by myself except for some of the electrical stuff to bring GFI kitchen/bath outlets up to code. (I think I slept for four days straight after it was all done since I basically barely slept or ate for two weeks.)

Now, the third-floor tenant is our nephew. He’s been here from 2008 onwards, pays the rent on time like clockwork, and never gives us a problem. He’s a good kid. (Well, he’s almost 30, so kid is a relative term.)

First set of 2nd floor tenants were here a year and left. Then in 2009 they were replaced by the first of the two tenants we have now. Yearly leases were signed every year. She got engaged in 2011 and he joined in on the lease. They paid regularly at the accepted rate just fine…at first. Then they needed to pay less because of employment problems. Fine, at least I’m still being paid the rent on the regular. Then it was less, again, but fine, I’m making them buy their own heat now, and they’re still paying regularly.

Then came last year, when they shorted us by about 1/3 of the rent. They claim they didn’t, but I have my deposit record. That massive funding shortage severely affected our household, especially when utilities in this area have been skyrocketing in price.

In the meantime, due to a combination of not-cleaning and yet more not-cleaning, that apartment is a loving disaster that I can’t even enter because it’s so bad. I like being able to breathe, thanks, and it’s a loving clusterfuck in there.

I just had to tell the 2nd floor tenants to conform/sign to the terms of the SECOND extension they’ve asked for this year, which includes having that apartment professionally cleaned (and being liable for anything that is destroyed/damaged beyond what is considered normal use per every single loving lease they’ve ever signed) or I’m evicting them, whereupon they’ll still be liable for all cleaning and damages per all the leases they’ve ever signed.

They haven’t responded. I have a feeling they’re going to pull a runner, which leaves me dealing with claiming all of the cleaning and damages through small claims court…which takes a while and can be completely exhausting.

I have to have that apartment professionally cleaned or it’s simply not inhabitable by anyone.

There are probably structural repairs that will need to be done. I have no idea what condition the appliances are in, which is infuriating because the stove, fridge, and dishwasher were new. I already know the kitchen countertop has to be replaced because they ruined it with water damage. Even after the pro-cleaning, I’ll probably still have to yank up all the carpet and replace it. It’s really THAT BAD.

I don’t have the money to do this. I just…I don’t. I’m exhausted, I’m trying to finish a book, and I want to cry right now but I’m too exhausted just from dealing with these people that I can’t.

That’s where the Fundraiser part comes in.

I can make jewelry to custom specs (based on the supplies I have right now) which is actually a significant amount of leeway in colors and bead types due to not being able to work on my jewelry thanks to injury, surgery, and recovery taking so long.

Earrings: all stainless steel hooks or posts with regular backings unless you have an allergy, then I have stainless steel backings. (The wire tends to be stainless, Tibetan, gold-plated, or copper)

Bracelets/anklets: Tibetan silver, gold-plated, silver-plated, copper, or stainless steel closures

Necklaces, any length: Same on the closures; all are strung on coated multi-strand stainless steel wire that kicks rear end in terms of durability.

Meditation Beads: strung on double-stranded silk with a silk tail or a bead tail

I work with glass, wood, metals, pearl, or gemstone—or combinations of all of them. I do not work with plastic. My available pendants tend to be varying types of stones, glass, or metal.

Art: I have some original pieces I will happily sell. I just need to double-check that I’ve got them properly digitally recorded in case they’re nifty enough to make prints of later.

I still have posters left of the white background cover of Ashlesha. I can’t sign them, since they’re @jaegervega’s art, but I’m happy to sell them.

I’d like to be able to offer sketches (I work in charcoal at the moment for sanity purposes) but I still have such panic attacks about art that I just…this one is a huge maybe. But I’d like to be able to.

Fic: I’m still writing it, though I can’t take requests at the moment. All I can do is keep providing what I’m already working on…which is a lot. In fact I have at least two stories that are done except for not being edited that I could probably put up on behalf of this.

I’m also still selling a book, but I won’t see any profits from anything sold due to a potential fundraiser until next quarter. (I’m still waiting on LAST quarter’s profits.) Also I still need to FIX the issues with the book that the printer caused. (BTW, the second printing is a terrible time to realize you have a prologue in mind.)

This should probably be way more specific, including potentials for pricing, but I feel utterly wrecked right now. Open to thoughts and suggestions, though.

Serephina
Nov 8, 2005

恐竜戦隊
ジュウレンジャー

Pvt.Scott posted:

So, was there anything awesome I missed by skipping the last 10,000 posts?

New Pete-ess' have arised, wifes of Pete. We've also traded one set of thread trolls for another, but some of them are still going strong.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Pick posted:

Can I Run a Tumblr-Based Fundraiser Because I Rented an Apartment to Idiots? i.e. You’ve Got To Be loving Kidding Me
Also known as: We’ve lost a massive chunk of our income as of right now, but I’m not allowed to stab those responsible.

Background:

Back at the end of 2006, the mate and I bought this house/building—larger than I would have preferred, but needs must (it had no effing mold and wasn’t tilting sideways like every other properly I viewed). We also had a housemate who was helping us with the expenses of having a mortgage on a house, so for a while, everything was fine.

Yep, this is right before the housing bubble and the economy both tanked. A house that purchased for a decent value was suddenly $50,000 USD under water.

Very long, ugly story short: housemate turned out to be an abusive shitstain lowlife who left to go Happen to another vulnerable person (I really hope she’s okay). We become dependent on the mate’s income alone. I’d just had a baby, he’d just suffered a severe back injury, and we also had a three-year-old.

I went on a mad loving spree to make the second floor and third floor into apartments so we could financially survive. I did all the work by myself except for some of the electrical stuff to bring GFI kitchen/bath outlets up to code. (I think I slept for four days straight after it was all done since I basically barely slept or ate for two weeks.)

Now, the third-floor tenant is our nephew. He’s been here from 2008 onwards, pays the rent on time like clockwork, and never gives us a problem. He’s a good kid. (Well, he’s almost 30, so kid is a relative term.)

First set of 2nd floor tenants were here a year and left. Then in 2009 they were replaced by the first of the two tenants we have now. Yearly leases were signed every year. She got engaged in 2011 and he joined in on the lease. They paid regularly at the accepted rate just fine…at first. Then they needed to pay less because of employment problems. Fine, at least I’m still being paid the rent on the regular. Then it was less, again, but fine, I’m making them buy their own heat now, and they’re still paying regularly.

Then came last year, when they shorted us by about 1/3 of the rent. They claim they didn’t, but I have my deposit record. That massive funding shortage severely affected our household, especially when utilities in this area have been skyrocketing in price.

In the meantime, due to a combination of not-cleaning and yet more not-cleaning, that apartment is a loving disaster that I can’t even enter because it’s so bad. I like being able to breathe, thanks, and it’s a loving clusterfuck in there.

I just had to tell the 2nd floor tenants to conform/sign to the terms of the SECOND extension they’ve asked for this year, which includes having that apartment professionally cleaned (and being liable for anything that is destroyed/damaged beyond what is considered normal use per every single loving lease they’ve ever signed) or I’m evicting them, whereupon they’ll still be liable for all cleaning and damages per all the leases they’ve ever signed.

They haven’t responded. I have a feeling they’re going to pull a runner, which leaves me dealing with claiming all of the cleaning and damages through small claims court…which takes a while and can be completely exhausting.

I have to have that apartment professionally cleaned or it’s simply not inhabitable by anyone.

There are probably structural repairs that will need to be done. I have no idea what condition the appliances are in, which is infuriating because the stove, fridge, and dishwasher were new. I already know the kitchen countertop has to be replaced because they ruined it with water damage. Even after the pro-cleaning, I’ll probably still have to yank up all the carpet and replace it. It’s really THAT BAD.

I don’t have the money to do this. I just…I don’t. I’m exhausted, I’m trying to finish a book, and I want to cry right now but I’m too exhausted just from dealing with these people that I can’t.

I can make jewelry to custom specs (based on the supplies I have right now) which is actually a significant amount of leeway in colors and bead types due to not being able to work on my jewelry thanks to injury, surgery, and recovery taking so long.

Earrings: all stainless steel hooks or posts with regular backings unless you have an allergy, then I have stainless steel backings. (The wire tends to be stainless, Tibetan, gold-plated, or copper)

Bracelets/anklets: Tibetan silver, gold-plated, silver-plated, copper, or stainless steel closures

Necklaces, any length: Same on the closures; all are strung on coated multi-strand stainless steel wire that kicks rear end in terms of durability.

Meditation Beads: strung on double-stranded silk with a silk tail or a bead tail

I work with glass, wood, metals, pearl, or gemstone—or combinations of all of them. I do not work with plastic. My available pendants tend to be varying types of stones, glass, or metal.

Art: I have some original pieces I will happily sell. I just need to double-check that I’ve got them properly digitally recorded in case they’re nifty enough to make prints of later.

I still have posters left of the white background cover of Ashlesha. I can’t sign them, since they’re @jaegervega’s art, but I’m happy to sell them.

I’d like to be able to offer sketches (I work in charcoal at the moment for sanity purposes) but I still have such panic attacks about art that I just…this one is a huge maybe. But I’d like to be able to.

Fic: I’m still writing it, though I can’t take requests at the moment. All I can do is keep providing what I’m already working on…which is a lot. In fact I have at least two stories that are done except for not being edited that I could probably put up on behalf of this.

I’m also still selling a book, but I won’t see any profits from anything sold due to a potential fundraiser until next quarter. (I’m still waiting on LAST quarter’s profits.) Also I still need to FIX the issues with the book that the printer caused. (BTW, the second printing is a terrible time to realize you have a prologue in mind.)

This should probably be way more specific, including potentials for pricing, but I feel utterly wrecked right now. Open to thoughts and suggestions, though.

Maybe she can make me a tiny violin out of Tibetan gold-plated wire and surgical steel fittings.

Hibbloes
Jun 9, 2007
Yo

Dick Valentine posted:

Neither of us did anything wrong

Yeah i see the problem i think.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Pick posted:

[b]Can I Run a Tumblr-Based Fundraiser Because I Rented an Apartment to Idiots?

This person is going to sell pornographic fanfiction for money, aren't they

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Pick posted:

Background:

This woman is so annoying that it is legitimately impressive

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Antivehicular posted:

This person is going to sell pornographic fanfiction for money, aren't they

What kind of economy did you THINK we lived in, antivehicular?

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Pick posted:

What kind of economy did you THINK we lived in, antivehicular?

I was briefly hopeful, but only briefly

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Pick posted:

...what the hell are they talking about?? How does a "potential fundraiser" hold up sales profits?

Miserable Maid
Apr 22, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Looks like an update in the comments for the guy who's girlfriend wanted to sleep with other dudes on her trip

quote:

I don't even feel like I've been asked permission. I feel like I've been told that it's happening with or without me. It's over. So over.

Good job man. I'm glad he didn't try to "work it out"like we feared

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Dick Valentine posted:

When things first started getting serious with my then boyfriend now partner we both had full STI tests, we were both completely clean. Then about 2 months later he said "Honey, we need to talk, I need an honest answer, did you cheat on me?" and I was like absolutely not, not only would I not do that when would I even have the time to have an affair". Well he was having an issue and his doctor told him he was like 100% certain it was chlamydia, like, no chance that it isn't, you need to talk to your boyfriend and we are giving you antibiotics for it. I was of course freaking out and went to my doctor and told them what was going on and they were like, yep, there is like zero chance it isn't chlamydia, we are giving you antibiotics, I know you are in love but you need to have a very frank discussion with him.

So we talked and we were both like, no, we absolutely did not cheat, there has to be another explination, let's wait for the test results and go from there. A week later we both got our tests back, nope, completely STI free. Thank god cooler minds prevailed because both of our doctors were sure one of us was cheating.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

LadyPictureShow posted:

Also LOL at taking 2 weeks to read that poo poo. I never have, but I’m assuming it’s one of those books you can burn through during a couple trips to the can.

There's like 6 books in the series now or something. It's not just one book.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

My SO's(M30) baby's mother(F25) intentionally rammed into my(F26) car with here during a drop off of their child

quote:

My boyfriend and I headed to a neutral location to drop off his son to his sons mother. He walked the baby in his carseat to her car and she proceeded to threaten him with kitchen knives and then got in her car and front ended me face on, just in time for my SO to jump in my car.

She got out of her car and he got out of mine telling her to stop and she took her knives, stabbed my tire and started jabbing at him, have that he was able to dodge though. I got out of the car with a hammer and hit her windshield with it.

We all got back in our cars and then she scraped the side of my car, turns around and rear ends me twice to the point of totalling her own car! Police came and we both told our stories. She said she "just wanted to scare us". She's facing multiple charges and I have to go to court tomorrow to testify.. Is it in my best interest to tell the court that I hit her windshield? Can I sue her for emotional distress due to this obvious threat to my life?

Edit to add location: michigan

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

La Brea Carpet posted:

My SO's(M30) baby's mother(F25) intentionally rammed into my(F26) car with here during a drop off of their child

"Now your honor, before you send the deranged mother of my squeeze's child off for multiple charges of assault with a deadly weapon, i just want to say there's two sides to every story and i dont exactly smell like roses here myself..."

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

boner confessor posted:

"Now your honor, before you send the deranged mother of my squeeze's child off for multiple charges of assault with a deadly weapon, i just want to say there's two sides to every story and i dont exactly smell like roses here myself..."

I enjoy the juevos on her for asking if she could sue for emotional distress after going HAM on a windshield with a hammer.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
she could definitely try, but i doubt that the woman who purposely bashed her car against her ex's car, with her child inside, has much worth taking

leave the part with the hammer out of it tho

Dick Valentine
Nov 4, 2009

My [21F] ex [23M] had a fetish that made me so uncomfortable I ended our 5 year relationship. Now he’s making me out to be the bad guy. What do I do?

quote:

Hola, Reddit. This is a throwaway for obvious reasons.

Let’s call my ex boyfriend Calvin. Calvin was my best friend growing up, until my parents converted from hardcore atheists to divine Catholics and sent me to catholic boarding school. Calvin and I kept in touch, and began a LDR in 2013 when we were seniors in high school.

We were together from Fall 2013 until two weeks ago. We never had any real issues, and our biggest argument has consisted of game of thrones characters and which countries we wanted to visit together first. He was beyond patient for sex, as I didn’t lose my virginity to him until last year.

Summer of 2017 he was offered a job in California for 2018-2020 that paid around $60,000 USD, and his living expenses would be taken care of. He asked me to go with him, and I said yes. A week later he proposed. Once again, I said yes.

Everything was pretty drat spiffy. I even found a job in California in the same town that paid well. Until December of 2017. We frequently watched porn together to do commentary on the videos, and because of my new smart TV his view history had popped up too. It was race play. I figured he was watching it in one of those “woah what the hell is this and who does this” moments and brushed it off.

Less than a week later, he asked me if I had watched the video. I said yes, and before I could say anything else he started talking about how hot he thought it was.... this video consisted of a black woman being dominated by a white man while being called the n word, a monkey, a slave, etc. he was hitting her, spitting on her, and even urinated on her while saying these things.

I was disgusted. Not in the video, but of my fiancée. I don’t consider myself a prude. I did anal my second time having sex, enjoyed it, and didn’t use lube. I have 10+ sex toys and a ton of lingerie. Hell, we used to post on GoneWild.

I told him that I disagreed, that I thought it was gross. He asked me why and I looked at him like he was stupid. (note: I’m a black woman and he’s a white man). He said he understood why I may not like it, and shut up about it.

On NYE I was the designated driver since I don’t drink and once again, he brought it up. I told him he was being annoying, that this is the one thing I will NEVER be into, and to drop it. He did.

A week later, while in the middle of giving him oral in a parking lot at night, he called me his slave and when I tried to pull away from him he pushed my head down until I just bit him to get him to stop. He was mad, I was mad, I gave him the ring back and told him he was racist trash and broke up with him. I blocked him on everything, and told my family we were done.

Starting the next day he was constantly stopping by my apartment with presents and trying to talk about our future and I reminded him we didn’t have one. He called me petty and said I was being overly sensitive and kink shaming.

His mother even had the nerve to call me and berate me for hurting her son. Not his penis, but his heart. If he has one. I decided to sit down with him and tell him why it wouldn’t work out, but he just tried to touch and kiss me and I got mad and left.

Now he’s told all of our friends that I bit his dick because he pulled my hair and that’s the reason I broke up with him. I told our mostly Caucasian friends why I really broke up with him and they were all “it was just an accident you can’t help what you’re saying during an orgasm” so now I’ve stopped speaking to them too.

PLEASE tell me who’s right and wrong in this situation. I get that kink is harmless when it’s two consenting individuals, but I never consented to that. And I never, ever would. And I more than comfortable with throwing the past 5 years out the window if it means meeting someone who doesn’t get off on racial slurs. I don’t get why our friends don’t understand that I’m allowed to feel uncomfortable with this?

Additionally, he called me while drunk a few days ago and bragged about having sex with my old best friend and that she let him call her “all the things she really is... a little slutty nggr who loves white c***) and he’s been making fake email accounts to email me and ask me to delete the voicemail because I threatened to send it to his mother if both of them didn’t leave me alone.

He’s made like half a dozen declarations of love on Twitter, instagram, etc. one of his tweets has over 3k retweets and I had to go private so I wouldn’t have to see people constantly telling me to take him back.

I feel so alone. Of course I didn’t tell my parents all of the details, but even they’re asking if I’m being over emotional.

*TL;DR My boyfriend of almost 5 years called me a slave during sex. I broke up with him. Apparently I am being selfish and closed minded, and now he’s harassing me. What do I do? *

:killing:

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Dick Valentine posted:

My [21F] ex [23M] had a fetish that made me so uncomfortable I ended our 5 year relationship. Now he’s making me out to be the bad guy. What do I do?

:killing:
Send the voicemail to his mom.

Like really, the voicemail settles it (if the fact that he tried to force her into sex she tried to stop wasn't enough to, wtf). He said another black woman let him call her 'what she really is'. Race play is... it's very hard for me to think that people are separating that from what they actually think about other races, and this dude not only is no exception, he wasn't even boundary respecting enough to mention it once and then never loving again, holy poo poo.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
Send the voicemail to his mom, your mom and post it on Facebook, Twitter, and whatever else there is to post on.

You don't call a black person a slave unless it's something they've asked you to do, and even then you need to ask if they're really sure. That's a 4-5 "really" question.

andrew smash
Jun 26, 2006

smooth soul
That is some hosed up poo poo goddamn

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
Tell her own parents as well, unless she is adopted i'm pretty sure they will immediately understand.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time
Uh the race play thing was reprehensible but pushing her head down when she tried to stop blowing him? That is rape. She should post the voicemail everywhere to get people to listen to her when she puts him on blast for being a rapist.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
race play is bad

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

god drat its sad that a person has to ask "am i in the wrong for ending a relationship with a man who sexually assaults me and is super racist?"

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

She seems fairly confident and fierce like she doesn't take poo poo. She told him to nip it in the bud and when he didn't she told him to gently caress off. I'm hoping the entire post was not really her trying to find out if she was right, but trying to figure out if she should post the voicemail to his mom. And I hope everyone told her to post that poo poo everywhere. Send it to his work. Send it to his mom. Ruin that motherfucker's life. Do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Cakefarts Carol posted:

god drat its sad that a person has to ask "am i in the wrong for ending a relationship with a man who sexually assaults me and is super racist?"

She didn't ask if she was wrong, she asked what to do about him badmouthing her and most people doubting her.