Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Tear down all seawalls

Flood the rich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
do the ppl in this thread know that daniel dale made a name for himself reporting on rob ford? he was once sued for 'invasion of privacy' because ford said he was peering into his backyard.

what a fun career that guy has had. just dunking on the biggest retards on the planet for years and years. just when one retard up and dies, here comes a new challenger!!

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Random Stranger posted:

Setting aside the obvious stupidity of the headline, isn't that a seawall?

And it's definitely a retaining wall regardless of anything else.

It's a seawall for a property the Kennedy's no longer own.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Random Stranger posted:

Setting aside the obvious stupidity of the headline, isn't that a seawall?

And it's definitely a retaining wall regardless of anything else.

Walls, what are they even good for. loving nothing I tells ya

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
why haven't I seen more depictions of hillary in that trollface style? it works pretty dang well for what they're trying to accomplish

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
The test is simple because dumb people get Alzheimer's/dementia too. They can't have an Alzheimer's test that only works for intelligent people.

My mother failed that test at a point when she seemed a lot more coherent than Trump.

It's a bit ironic that Trump passed the test, proving he does not have dementia, but continues to think that it is some kind of intelligence test, proving that he's a loving moron.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Avirosb posted:

Walls, what are they even good for. loving nothing I tells ya

The Comet pizza place :eyepop:

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

NotWearingPants posted:

The test is simple because dumb people get Alzheimer's/dementia too. They can't have an Alzheimer's test that only works for intelligent people.

My mother failed that test at a point when she seemed a lot more coherent than Trump.

It's a bit ironic that Trump passed the test, proving he does not have dementia, but continues to think that it is some kind of intelligence test, proving that he's a loving moron.

again though, it's a very, very basic Alzheimers/dementia test and you get it online so he probably just had somebody do the tests with him a couple of times before he took it for real, and also that doctor was a massive bitch-rear end hack who was probably nodding or shaking his head during the test and being like "good enough" all the time.

Trump still has pudding for a brain

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Kumo posted:

foolish consistency

https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/official-donald-trump-make-america-great-again-cap-red

I was curious so I went looking for cult characteristics. Here's a checklist from: http://www.csj.org/infoserv_cult101/checklis.htm

The group displays excessively zealous and unquestioning commitment to its leader and (whether he is alive or dead) regards his belief system, ideology, and practices as the Truth, as law.

‪ Questioning, doubt, and dissent are discouraged or even punished.

‪ Mind-altering practices (such as meditation, chanting, speaking in tongues, denunciation sessions, and debilitating work routines) are used in excess and serve to suppress doubts about the group and its leader(s).

‪ The leadership dictates, sometimes in great detail, how members should think, act, and feel (for example, members must get permission to date, change jobs, marry�or leaders prescribe what types of clothes to wear, where to live, whether or not to have children, how to discipline children, and so forth).

‪ The group is elitist, claiming a special, exalted status for itself, its leader(s) and members (for example, the leader is considered the Messiah, a special being, an avatar�or the group and/or the leader is on a special mission to save humanity).

‪ The group has a polarized us-versus-them mentality, which may cause conflict with the wider society.

‪ The leader is not accountable to any authorities (unlike, for example, teachers, military commanders or ministers, priests, monks, and rabbis of mainstream religious denominations).

‪ The group teaches or implies that its supposedly exalted ends justify whatever means it deems necessary. This may result in members' participating in behaviors or activities they would have considered reprehensible or unethical before joining the group (for example, lying to family or friends, or collecting money for bogus charities).

‪ The leadership induces feelings of shame and/or guilt in order to influence and/or control members. Often, this is done through peer pressure and subtle forms of persuasion.

‪ Subservience to the leader or group requires members to cut ties with family and friends, and radically alter the personal goals and activities they had before joining the group.

‪ The group is preoccupied with bringing in new members.

‪ The group is preoccupied with making money.

‪ Members are expected to devote inordinate amounts of time to the group and group-related activities.

‪ Members are encouraged or required to live and/or socialize only with other group members.

‪ The most loyal members (the "true believers") feel there can be no life outside the context of the group. They believe there is no other way to be, and often fear reprisals to themselves or others if they leave (or even consider leaving) the group.

trump isn't dictating any of that, though. he's a petulant retard who throws twitter tantrums, watches tv, and golfs. he only speaks publicly because he likes when people cheer for him. trump showed up, spouted a few catch phrases and then the gibbering idiots built a semblance of a cult around him.

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

mono posted:

NO JESUS I DON'T WANT TO GET THE FLU

There is an arm missing from either the junkie or the J-Man. Where is arm? We

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

That's the entire point of the image

Congratulations, Mr President. We

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

Bacon Taco posted:

There is an arm missing from either the junkie or the J-Man. Where is arm? We

I think Jesus's arm and the dudes are supposed to be the same? Like some freakish conjoined twin.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

friendbot2000 posted:

I think Jesus's arm and the dudes are supposed to be the same? Like some freakish conjoined twin.

Good drug sharing tactic

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Whoah

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Lol the first time trump was sued by the feds, for racial discrimination in his slumlord condo application process, one agent dropped by trump tower to drop off a subpoena. Trump immediately called the NY Post, and said a hundred feds had raided his offices at gunpoint. He's been using this 'stall & tattle' playbook since at least the 80's.

I'm really excited for Mueller to drop the hammer, and witness president grandpa completely melt down on twitter as it all crumbles around him.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Sensible chuckle

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries
The democRATS can't' stand the sight of this white man.... blacks/browns especially ! They thought that they had the white man down and out for the count, either accused, or reputation destroyed not to mention heavily mentally disturbed, brainwashed under the eight years of lies, and corruption of the obama regime. IT'S ABOUT CONTROL FOLKS ! And the non-whites want a worship style commie rule to further the change of history, heritage, ALL TRUTH, and false info machines such as the internet which is Satan's number one tool of destruction. THE MIGHTY BRAINWASHING MACHINE ! Even sights like wikipedia is wrong on history and over exaggerated on details on many things. These sights are owned and operated by the agents of satan, most not all, there are some sights worthy, but my God how times have changed and the rewriting of history seems a priority with the liberals ! One fine example is the ten tribes of Israel ! I use to click on dozens of sights that had it correct and the TRUTH that the 10 tribes are the ten European white nations, including America. That was about 15 years ago ! No a days it seems like most sites have it wrong on the search engine deleted out the correct sights. Now the ten tribes are>>> Haiti, jamaica, mexico, iran, somalia > you get the picture .....LOL ! FALSE !

God warned in the end times truth would be blotted out>>>>hello CNN/MSNBC/MSM and to be very careful NOT to be deceived !

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

So, I feel like it's gonna be one of those crazy Friday afternoons.

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons

Political Stockholm Syndrome, fascinating.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

:captainpop:

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

:golfclap:

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Memo will be released, proving one thing only: idiot Trump hired Carter Page as he was under investigation by the FBI for supplying documents to Russia.

His drones will scream it proves his innocence some how without explanation. Saturday will be another day of more of the same.

pedrovay2003
Mar 17, 2013

Nothing says quality like a black eye and a moustache.
Fun Shoe

I know that this is from a few pages back, but oh my God, there are people who watch this "news" station and go YUP, THAT'S EXACTLY RIGHT, THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING!

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Egbert Souse posted:

Imagine hating brown people so much you ok with arresting a veteran

Do the crime, do the time.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Mammal Sauce posted:

Do the crime, do the time.

Do the crime, do the four years in office

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Mr.Tophat posted:

He is the most humble guy

For real, if someone came from an alternate universe and needed a crash course on trump, I’d just show them that video where he’s bragging about how humble he is. Not quite sure how someone can consistently be a parody of themself.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Mr.Tophat posted:

Do the crime, do the four years in office

It's all part of the process to become Commander in Chief.

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

pedrovay2003 posted:

I know that this is from a few pages back, but oh my God, there are people who watch this "news" station and go YUP, THAT'S EXACTLY RIGHT, THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING!
lol there can't be pee tape because Trump is well known for his forward planning

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Mammal Sauce posted:

It's all part of the process to become Commander in Chief.

And then the crimes and career bleed into one synergised super state

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

allowing a fat retarded con man to rob my country to trigger the libs

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

ROFL Octopus posted:

For real, if someone came from an alternate universe and needed a crash course on trump, I’d just show them that video where he’s bragging about how humble he is. Not quite sure how someone can consistently be a parody of themself.

Once you'd finish the crash course, you should ask the traveler if there was a high tech guillotine that works like a death note

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

I don't think people into pee sleep in it.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

weg posted:

The only dude I actually want to see sporting a MAGA cap.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Bob NewSCART posted:

Holy gently caress I hate Fox News

yo for real there needs to be a call to cable companies to drop fox news because jfc

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

Gross! You would have to have deep psychological issues to be into water sports!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Rex-Goliath posted:

yo for real there needs to be a call to cable companies to drop fox news because jfc

why do you think cable companies hate money? probably a big old chunk of their remaining subscribers are worthless old white fucks who only use it to watch fox news.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

5er
Jun 1, 2000

This reminds me of all the years of absolutely fake, "guys I was an atheist once just like you! Let me totally show you how you can get back on Jesus!" I've seen.