Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Those are great caricatures. Here are some avatar sized cut outs for those that want Only The Best people under their names:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

World War Mammories posted:

he's the guy who teaches mike huckabee to make his hilarious tweets

He’s paying too much for those imo.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Yo memo so retarded, it voted Republican.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Fabulousity posted:

Those are great caricatures. Here are some avatar sized cut outs for those that want Only The Best people under their names:

Lmfao someone please buy me the pence one

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Change my name to Stable Genius Pence

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/thehill/status/959984132632862720

AutumnDDP
Oct 23, 2016

Grimey Drawer

Bust Rodd posted:

I’m not Trans but I spent 3 years in MA outside of Worcester living within a massive queer trans community.

I’m not exaggerating when I say every MTF transwoman I met was ex military, and about half of them were marines, the only exceptions being women who were physically disqualified for health reasons from enlisting. I remember one woman in particular was a giant, like 6’4, brick shithouse of muscle, and just loved getting her hair done after a long day of hard labor.

They indicated that while it was is definitely not an open secret like being gay, none of them were the only trans people they knew of and they all kept in touch.

The military is where a lot of people with internal conflicts go to channel that frustration into murder, it’s a minority but it’s a lot bigger than anyone thinks.

This is expected, primarily for this reason:

Taking as a trans person: MtF people often feel, before they accept themselves, that they must prove themselves to be very masculine so that they aren't one of those stupid trannies. One of the most masculine things you can do is join the military so you can kill a bunch of people and wear camo.

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean

Fabulousity posted:

mrs jose looking stolid

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

lmao it just never stops. At this point, you can look at any Trump-appointed position, dream up the most ridiculous conflict of interest bunglings for it, and it's guaranteed to have happened already.

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

This is like the equivalent of comfort food for lols, just instead of a warm bowl of chicken noodle soup it’s our retard president being a salty babby on twitter.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/959844346865610752?ref_src=twcamp%5Ecopy%7Ctwsrc%5Eandroid%7Ctwgr%5Ecopy%7Ctwcon%5E7090%7Ctwterm%5E1

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/959915735974862848

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Vintage lol:

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean

I’ve read that tweet about twenty times and still laugh like a fool

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Jikes posted:

I’ve read that tweet about twenty times and still laugh like a fool

:same:

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean
at least we’re going out in a hail of lols

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

twoday posted:

I'm like 99% sure that the current judicial circus was somehow orchestrated by Ryan in an attempt at house-of-cardsing his way into the presidency

If he wanted the Presidency he might stay where he is because he's #3 in line of succession, and it isn't that improbable (not likely but still) that Turmp might get impeached.

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking
I voted for Donald J. Trump.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Holy lmao

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Harminoff posted:

lol he deleted the tweet

:thermidor:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

central dogma posted:

I voted for Donald J. Trump.

WELL I HOPE UR HAPPY

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

paul ryan is a spineless, tone-deaf idiot and I hope he poops his pants real bad one day

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/372202-trump-to-host-super-bowl-watch-party-at-florida-golf-club

Trump San what about the kneeling ;__;

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
What a bunch of loving retards. Suck my loving cock (they should be so lucky).

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Fabulousity posted:

Lol Jose when I get on a puter

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

"I didn't want elephants killed and stuffed and have the tusks brought back into this [country] and people can talk all they want about preservation and all of the things that they're saying where money goes towards well, money was going in that case, going to a government which was probably taking the money, OK?" Trump said.

Wut

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

Burt Sexual posted:

"I didn't want elephants killed and stuffed and have the tusks brought back into this [country] and people can talk all they want about preservation and all of the things that they're saying where money goes towards well, money was going in that case, going to a government which was probably taking the money, OK?" Trump said.

Wut

"If anyone is going to benefit from suffering, it should be us."

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Toby from The Office is moving up in the world.

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

I’m not sure what it’s going to be about just yet but you know he’ll have at least one twitter meltdown tomorrow.

Chernobyl baby
Jul 19, 2011
Great jobs numbers

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Fixed:

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

can someone quote this on the official POTUS letterhead thingy, tia

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Lmao

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

They can’t find ANYTHING! (I also have no idea what they’ve found)

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
well it's been over an ENTIRE year! the very well known and official time limit for investigations of all sorts especially conspiracy against the US and collaborating with hostile foreign nation investigations

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Lmao someone bought me the pence avatar. Whoever did that loving owns, respect to you

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

g0lbez posted:

well it's been over an ENTIRE year! the very well known and official time limit for investigations of all sorts especially conspiracy against the US and collaborating with hostile foreign nation investigations

No evidence! We

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
That Pence caricature/avatar owns, respek

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Lolllll they put the quote in too. this is amazing