Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

My Rhythmic Crotch posted:

i've never been able to figure out the origin of: a ____ who ____ he own ____

:sigh:

iirc it was a gbs thread about weird things you overheard without context. One of them was "a nigga who sniff he own fart, a shameful nigga"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
fantasizes about using guns to resist a fantasy oppressor government
endorses an actual oppressive government that would see them dead or in debt slavery without hesitation to add one more dollar to their incalculable wealth and calls it good

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
im going to be exploited unto misery and my literal death, but at an ever-so-slightly fractionally slower rate than the brown people. and that my friends is FREEDOM :patriot:

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Flavahbeast posted:

iirc it was a gbs thread about weird things you overheard without context. One of them was "a nigga who sniff he own fart, a shameful nigga"

It was a post on a weird rap forum or something that someone screenshoted I think

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Republicans are fine standing in line to be turned into Soylent Green but there better drat sure be some black people in front of them. By the time they're upset they're next in line, it's already too late.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Ayn Randi posted:

im going to be exploited unto misery and my literal death, but at an ever-so-slightly fractionally slower rate than the brown people. and that my friends is FREEDOM :patriot:

Actually no you’ll be allowed to stay and exploited while the browns will be strapped to ballistic missiles and launched back to their respective countries

Dickbutt Ouroboros
Nov 13, 2002

handbandit?
Son of a bitch!

The third post down, here:

https://www.somethingawful.com/weekend-web/david-icke-underground/5/

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
worships the ideal of "freedom" despite having no idea of any other category of freedom beyond choice of products to purchase and suggests violence be visited upon anyone exercising them

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPT7yu4WMU0

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Ayn Randi posted:

worships the ideal of "freedom" despite having no idea of any other category of freedom beyond choice of products to purchase and suggests violence be visited upon anyone exercising them

:cool:

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

i'm the compensator, for extra penis compensation.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/lib_crusher/status/960371846700036098

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons

See above and also some goon whose name I forget but was a pretty frequent poster for a while had it quoted in their av with some racist caricature. It was in the old times, when such things were of dubious taste, but generally accepted as ironic rather than overt chudshit.

I feel crappy for even bringing it up now, tbh. :smith:

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Ars Arcanum posted:

See above and also some goon whose name I forget but was a pretty frequent poster for a while had it quoted in their av with some racist caricature. It was in the old times, when such things were of dubious taste, but generally accepted as ironic rather than overt chudshit.

I feel crappy for even bringing it up now, tbh. :smith:

But a nigga who sniff he own fart is a shameful nigga

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
I went on vacation at the beginning of the year and was without internet, and ever since I’ve been back I’ve been between 500-3000 posts behind on this thread. But now I’ve caught up, I read every single post. And, can I just say?

lol

burning swine
May 26, 2004

same

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

:hai:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

There's probably some deep cut tweet out there like "Mueller going to slam dunk this retard"

I just refuse to look.

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.
I can't wait for Twitter to detonate as a social platform. I really can't.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
Bash the fash, I say to my republican fellow

Hold on, he says before handing me a flyer about a candidate, this guy is different

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Wrath of the Bitch King posted:

I can't wait for Twitter to detonate as a social platform. I really can't.

Trump is working on that making that literal

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/ChrisCJackson/status/959851942301388800?s=17

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Bob NewSCART posted:

Gets charged 16,000 dollars by the ER for having an emergency, elects nazi that will charge you 20,000

yeah but get this, the nazis are promising to charge the brown guys $25,000. Win/win for the voter imho.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

The position of the white triangle in the background of the photo makes the tweet look like a speech balloon.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Would pence be interested in a stable genius, or he just wouldn't care

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
I am trying to think of a worse/funnier president than Dotard but I am failing. This is some high level poo poo here that I can't even think of a better comedy option anymore

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

unpacked robinhood posted:

"But Mother, the doctor says I can't splice DNA to create a horse with two dingles because that would be an affront unto the Almighty. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm having unclean thoughts about a grapefruit and need to stand in the closet for three hours."

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

unpacked robinhood posted:

Pence likes all kinds of stables

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Tahirovic posted:

I am trying to think of a worse/funnier president than Dotard but I am failing. This is some high level poo poo here that I can't even think of a better comedy option anymore

The fictional president played by Eugene Levy in the Harrison Bergeron movie?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
https://twitter.com/Education4Libs/status/959516584686641153
Something something chess

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Lol he’s in office, but he’s still not the president

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Jel Shaker posted:

Lol he’s in office, but he’s still not the president

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5YG5f38MPo

Pokey Araya
Jan 1, 2007

Cake Smashing Boob posted:

the most likely conclusion of Mueller's investigation is 1) that Trump is provably guilty and 2) nothing comes of it at all.

*metallica voice* SAD BUT TRRRUUUEEE!

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

I miss the old internet. There probably isn't even anything left li--

drat it's still goin
good for them man

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I knew it was a pack of lies that Trump was President.

Gosh bless President Bernie

Chernobyl baby
Jul 19, 2011
lol

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/GlennKesslerWP/status/960483865545539585

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/960486144818450432

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/960487657691385856

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

They're marching because successive governments have choked the NHS through lack of funding, not because they want it to go away.

I'll take a busy A&E and waiting a few hours to get seen over one that charges me thousands if I'm not actually dying.