Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
You ever had a cream pie? :pervert:

Also: having a grandparent that uses a different name for Brazil nuts is the standard white American experience sadly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

dialhforhero posted:

You ever had a cream pie? :pervert:
I have not, how do you make them?

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

dialhforhero posted:

Also: having a grandparent that uses a different name for Brazil nuts is the standard white American experience sadly.

One of my aunts tells a story about having to walk out of a shop that sells nuts because she didn't know the proper name for a Brazil nut and there was a black person behind her in line. :negative:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

Iron Crowned posted:

Uh, I have some news for you about Wendy.

https://twitter.com/wetted_ashes/status/951117453890899968

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

I read that "ü" as "ii" and read it with borat's voice. Almost died laughing.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Goodpancakes posted:

What library is this?

My mistake, it wasn't a library it's a second hand book store, the largest book store in the world in fact. Zubal Book;

"In August 1994 the Zubal Family assumed ownership of the “Twinkie Factory,” a Hostess Bakery facility that takes up nearly an entire city block adjacent to the main building. In the 1930s the “Bakery," as it is now known, was the birthplace of the Twinkie. Pipes still hold the sugary liquid that was once whipped into the cream filling of that famous snack cake."

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFBK9_xS4Q4

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

It's funny because of the dude's face

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

What the gently caress is a reverse gender?

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
I guess it is women discriminating men :shrug:

I always had a problem with “reverse (term)ism” because it is redundant since it is still simply “(term)ism”.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

dialhforhero posted:

I guess it is women discriminating men :shrug:

I always had a problem with “reverse (term)ism” because it is redundant since it is still simply “(term)ism”.

Except it really isn't, which is why they know they have to use "reverse (term)ism", and why it's always funny whenever someone tries to use it.

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get
I feel like the pinnacle of that lawsuit is gonna be when the defense argues "Judge, the reason we didn't hire him is because he sucks. He should never have expected us to hire him, and therefore his lawsuit is meritless."

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lechtansi posted:

I feel like the pinnacle of that lawsuit is gonna be when the defense argues "Judge, the reason we didn't hire him is because he sucks. He should never have expected us to hire him, and therefore his lawsuit is meritless."

Yeah that dude is going to be found legally not funny by a court of law.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Guy Goodbody posted:

Yeah that dude is going to be found legally not funny by a court of law.
I don't hate you but this was kind-of begging for a "Don't sign your posts" response.

Also lol true.

And he did it to UCB of all places. They're one of the premier comedy troupes in the country. If he wanted to be a writer for them he shouldn't give them so much material for free.

Two Feet From Bread
Apr 20, 2009

I'm. A. Fucking. Nazi.

please punch me in the face
i love it
give it to me daddy
College Slice

MizPiz posted:

Except it really isn't, which is why they know they have to use "reverse (term)ism", and why it's always funny whenever someone tries to use it.

Except it absolutely is. You can be racist against white people. You can be sexist against men. You can be heterophobic. Anti discrimination laws and hate laws protect and apply to all races, genders, and sexual orientations. Not just the flavor of the day. To say otherwise makes you a literal racist sexist biggot.

Reverse anything is a bullshit term meant to cheapen the discrimination and justify a disproportionately smaller punishment.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Fun fact: the "discrimination" is kicking him out after accusations by two women that he drugged and raped him. He's really insistent that he didn't rape anyone and the victims were just automatically believed because he's a white man, without considering that normal people don't get rape accusations from multiple women.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Two Feet From Bread posted:

Except it absolutely is. You can be racist against white people. You can be sexist against men. You can be heterophobic. Anti discrimination laws and hate laws protect and apply to all races, genders, and sexual orientations. Not just the flavor of the day. To say otherwise makes you a literal racist sexist biggot.

Reverse anything is a bullshit term meant to cheapen the discrimination and justify a disproportionately smaller punishment.

aren't you the guy who had a meltdown in PYF after Trump was elected and everyone else wasn't happy enough about it

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
The really ironic thing is that most heterophobes are themselves straight and can't admit it.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

chitoryu12 posted:

Fun fact: the "discrimination" is kicking him out after accusations by two women that he drugged and raped him. He's really insistent that he didn't rape anyone and the victims were just automatically believed because he's a white man, without considering that normal people don't get rape accusations from multiple women.

Fun facts just aren't as fun as they used to be

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
I love my dead straight son :qq:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

MizPiz posted:

I love my dead straight son :qq:

I'll take things Tony Dungy has never said for $1000, Alex.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
For the record, I just want to say that people who claim they are experiencing reverse racism are probably also cunts and deserve it regardless of the semantics/legalese of the term. Case in point above.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

chitoryu12 posted:

That's the thing. He thinks it's normal to drug and rape people. So he doesn't understand why there's backlash.

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

I'm sorry :(

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Someone please post the link to the Imgur gallery of these TIA

Who What Now has a new favorite as of 01:59 on Feb 6, 2018

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Who What Now posted:

Some post the link to the Imgur gallery of these TIA

http://keatonpatti.tumblr.com/tagged/antique

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(

I think you might be confusing racism and discrimination.

Happyimp
Sep 26, 2007

I exist I guess.
Reverse racism is when someone thinks they are being benine, but it are actually being malicious; race wise. Like when that white blind side lady gave those black kids money at the McDonald's, thinking that since they were black they must be poor. She then had a photo op afterwards. Those kids were super confused. Another example is when a white person tells another one to not say friend of the family. In their head they think they are being noble; but subconsciously they just dont want to be beat up.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bowl bowl owl sup? I don't get it.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

Bowl bowl owl sup? I don't get it.

Maybe you're taking the Patriot's loss too hard? That could be the problem. You just need to move past it and heal.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Marcade posted:

I'll take things Tony Dungy has never said for $1000, Alex.

:drat:

Now that is a funny mean joke! Well done Marcade. Well done.

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

bike tory posted:

Maybe you're taking the Patriot's loss too hard? That could be the problem. You just need to move past it and heal.

He's right. Just accept the loss and move on.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Often it's worse for the Eagles.

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...

Baron von Eevl posted:

Often it's worse for the Eagles city of Philadelphia.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

I just wanted you to know how amazing it is that anyone can make it to 2018 and not know what any of those terms mean. That takes some loving effort, man.

Like, genuine wedge your head up your own arse to block out the world effort.

The forums are lucky to have Two Feet From Bread here to defend the poor, oppressed straight, white man.

One might even say, it's your burden.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
https://twitter.com/Mailbox_Mailbox/status/959970921187454981

RIP :(

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Happyimp posted:

Another example is when a white person tells another one to not say friend of the family. In their head they think they are being noble; but subconsciously they just dont want to be beat up.

Or, you know, they genuinely think racism is wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

im not racist except against everyone who isnt white