Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Clown bone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudosavior
Apr 14, 2006

Don't you do cocaine at ME,
you son of a bitch!

Karate Bastard posted:

Sorry I can't parse this one. Click, clock, clunt, cluck... Clone? Wut.

Clown Bone

Holy poo poo, e:fb

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

what the gently caress

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
I recently saw a tweet where someone was at the store and thought the cashier was going to ask them if they wanted a credit card so they said "not today, thanks," but the cashier said "have a good night." Was that from this thread? Trying to find it again. e:

Potato Salad posted:

what the gently caress
Jon Drank Dog Cum

Elysiume has a new favorite as of 01:37 on Feb 6, 2018

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

:wow:

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Elysiume posted:

Jon Drank Dog Cum

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
I came here for dead Frasier's dad memes and I'm super disappointing.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

LifeSunDeath posted:

Yeah you are

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

LifeSunDeath posted:

I don't see how those two statements are related, but I admire your honesty.

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

Data Graham posted:

And so we learn that we all laugh at Simpsons memes not because we all understand and appreciate the humor at all levels, but because we have fooled ourselves into thinking we do.

N'glayvin

We will likely be reenacting Simpsons episodes around the fire to forget the ongoing horrors of our lives after Trump has finished with us-
https://www.wnyc.org/story/what-simpsons-can-teach-us-about-nuclear-apocalypse/

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I hate learning about deaths from the meme thread and my life is joyless.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

ThaGhettoJew posted:

We will likely be reenacting Simpsons episodes around the fire to forget the ongoing horrors of our lives after Trump has finished with us-
https://www.wnyc.org/story/what-simpsons-can-teach-us-about-nuclear-apocalypse/

Seemp'son is the god of the laughing. It has taught the magical words of laughter such as Aurora Borealis and SneedsFeedandSeed.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNxa9ec3N9M

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

I'm surprised Troy wasn't changed to David Cameron.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

LifeSunDeath posted:

I came here to not hear horrible news, so I guess we're both disappointed t:mad:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

QUACKTASTIC posted:

I hate learning about deaths from the meme thread and my life is joyless.

I didn't even put 2 and 2 together, I just thought it was time for some dank Martin Crane memes, and I'm really god damned tired right now.

soylon
Jan 29, 2015

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

It's actually from a scene of Wolfcastle being sassed by Jay Sherman and, upon realizing that sass had ocurred, threatened violence. Sherman distracts Wolfcastle by pointing out his shoes, prompting the response "From here they appear to be tied, but I will go in for a closer look." Jay Sherman scampers off immediately, and Wolfcastle stares at his shoes while the background transitions to nighttime, before comically concluding that he has been wearing loafers.

You buffoon, you absolute moron.

Rainier Wolfcastle is the source of DAT'S DA JOKE and the smiley here. :thejoke:

That actually relates to the exact set of scenes that is being referenced; he decides to try stand up comedy and is impossibly bad at it. It was part of a Simpsons/The Critic crossover, the latter of which was criminally underrated and underwatched. Anyway he is on Jay Sherman's show promoting the comedy which is where "DAT'S DA JOKE" shows up. People keep not laughing and telling him he sucks and he responds with violence including machine guns and grenades. He informs Jay that the whole movie is "just him in front of the wall" for...some period of time. I forget how long; maybe he said "a few hours" or "two hours" or something. Anyway Jay Sherman is obviously not impressed and makes a sarcastic quip about it like he tended to do on the show.

A few days later Wolfcastle approaches Jay on the street with a machine gun and it plays out as above. He says "I RECENTLY REALIZED YOU INSULTED ME. NOW YOU MUST DIE." Jay tells him his shoe is untied and well...they were loafers.

It actually transitioned through multiple days as Wolfcastle stared at his shoes. The character is portrayed as glacially slow on the update.

The joke that came before DAT'S DA JOKE was "HAVE YOU EVER NOTICED HOW MEN ALWAYS LEAVE DE TOILET SEAT AAAP?...DAT'S DA JOKE."

ToxicSlurpee has a new favorite as of 04:02 on Feb 6, 2018

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
C'mon you didn't even cite anything. The episode is A Star Is Burns, Season 6, episode 18, and the full transcript of their interaction is below:

Wolfcastle: The film is just me in front of a brick wall for an hour and a half. It cost eighty million dollars.
Jay: [disgusted] How do you sleep at night?
Wolfcastle: On top of a pile of money with many beautiful ladies.
Jay: [even more disgusted] Just asking. Yeesh!

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
It aired over 20 years ago and I am far too lazy to actually research that sort of thing properly so I just did it from memory.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

ToxicSlurpee posted:

It aired over 20 years ago and I am far too lazy to actually research that sort of thing properly so I just did it from memory.

https://frinkiac.com/ is an incredible resource

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

We need more Clone High memes.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Warbird posted:

Every time I see someone talk about vegemite I think about THE DRAGON DANIEL FELDSPAR insisting that he'll make Gandhi a sammy.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

I'm dying

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

Warbird posted:

G-spot rocks the g-spot!

Also

"Sex...pie...Sex with a pie"

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Warbird posted:

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

DID YOU SEE THE POOL! THEY FLIPPED THE BITCH!

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Much appreciated for the context and also for not getting on my case for not being familiar with the show. :shobon:

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

RareAcumen posted:

Much appreciated for the context and also for not getting on my case for not being familiar with the show. :shobon:

It's a pretty funny show. (Only S16-24)

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
https://twitter.com/fsayed99/status/960595318969716737

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

WHAT DOES HE WANT?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqt2v1-TEIo

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Wow!

jabby
Oct 27, 2010

Elysiume posted:

Jon Drank Dog Cum

See I always assumed it was a urine sample.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

jabby posted:

See I always assumed it was a urine sample.

How do you think puppies work?