Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Don't ever let anyone tell you you have to invite any person to your wedding for any reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Never invite anyone to your wedding, not even your partner. Have it alone in your basement, in secret, and make sure the damned cat is locked out of the room while you do it.

I’m guessing there’s some lovely history between the mom and the cousin that the cousin didn’t feel comfortable airing in public. Makes more sense than her just singling out one aunt out of eight to snub.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Labes for days posted:

You can invite who you want to your wedding but it's sort of a dick move to exclude one in particular and announce this to her at a gathering of family and friends who were all invited without giving an explanation more than a vague "well you didn't come to my birthday parties when I was younger."

exactly. ultimately, a wedding is for the people getting married, period. guest lists are a hell of a thing and sometimes tough decisions have to be made. they should invite who they want.

however in a situation like this that so obviously has the potential to cause hurt feelings, it’s important to have a reason you feel comfortable articulating to the person’s face and then do the gracious and considerate thing and get out in front of it, not loving humiliate the woman to her face at a family event

edit: also, in much the same way as “ultimately, they don’t have to invite anyone they don’t want to, regardless of the reason”, invitees don’t ever have to accept if they don’t want to, regardless of the reason. Props to grandma for standing up for her daughter.

edit again: also the aunt does not owe them a gift and should not get them one. that’s a pretty classic open-and-shut case of wedding etiquette; if you’re invited, you bring or send a gift regardless of if you go (weddings are the only event where this is traditionally the case), and if you’re not invited, you are under no obligation to give them a gift, and should not because it is likely to seem passive-aggressive. invitees give wedding gifts, non-invitees don’t, period.

Cactus Ghost fucked around with this message at 15:48 on Feb 6, 2018

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Danaru posted:

I [31F] feel like my husband [32M] is taking the fact that I'm a strong woman for granted. Do I need to have a mental breakdown to get some attention?

Maybe a leg is different, but shouldn't she not really be in much if any pain at this point? When I broke my foot and was in a cast that I could walk around in it wasn't ever painful, just inconvenient. Also this woman is insane.

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Al Borland Corp. posted:

Don't ever let anyone tell you you have to invite any person to your wedding for any reason

For reasons I will not go into I have decided not to invite my bride to our wedding

Really, you don't have to do anything, but you're loving yourself with a ton of unnecessary drama by intentionally snubbing someone as blatantly as that

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Y'ever notice these kids seem to use the word "whilst" all the loving time?

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Hellblazer187 posted:

Y'ever notice these kids seem to use the word "whilst" all the loving time?

This is actually the thread’s secret search term for finding stories of gormless nerdlingers in the middle of ruining their lives

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Bored posted:

What a piece of poo poo. :murder: him. Then donate part of the massive payout (he is rich, he should have a high payout plan) from his "accidental" death to various charities for the homeless.

He apparently thinks that since his parents had two houses, only someone who is lazy wouldn't be able to afford one house.

Ever listened to Nick Woodman (GoPro founder) talk about how he totally succeeded all on his own through hard work and determination because he and his wife sold shells out of their van and made the $30,000 they needed to start his business? Then they went to his parents who gave them $235,000.

Some people are just that loving clueless.

Capri Sun Tzu
Oct 24, 2017

by Reene

Trauma Dog 3000 posted:

so are we all going to ignore this or
Lol it's a joke, mate

Gorefluff posted:

Just snagged $33 from a mail in rebate on some RAM I bought for my gaming rig like 3 years ago. Sweet!!! My wife’s boyfriend just looked up his and found he was owed $1800 from his insurance company lol. Must be nice to forget about that much change between the cushions.

Gorefluff posted:

I’m ashamed to admit I got caught up in the SC hype early on, when it still had a glimpse of being a reality. I don’t remember what I spent on jpg pre-orders (I think I borrowed half from my wife’s boyfriend at the time and never paid him back lol) but I guess I probably my would have wasted that money on anime or replica katanas anyway.

Gorefluff posted:

Well my wife’s boyfriend has been paying the rent the last few months (YouTube screwed me in their latest update so money has been tight) so it’s hard to really argue about it. It’s cool though, my dad is a great cook!

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Capri Sun Tzu posted:

Lol it's a joke, mate

Jokes are funny though?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Aramoro posted:

Jokes are funny though?

only when you’re smart enough to get them

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Gorilla Salad posted:

Ever listened to Nick Woodman (GoPro founder) talk about how he totally succeeded all on his own through hard work and determination because he and his wife sold shells out of their van and made the $30,000 they needed to start his business? Then they went to his parents who gave them $235,000.

Some people are just that loving clueless.

Two companies I worked for had a mandatory hours long meetings where the founder gave a speech about how they started. Both played up the hard up part and very, very quietely skiped the parts where they were able to secure loans worth about a half a million from the parents and pitch their parents friends as early investors.

What a coineky-dink

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

I [33f] want my stepdaughter [14f] to get an abortion but she and her father [42m] are against it. I don't want to raise her child.

quote:

Okay so I found out my stepdaughter (whom I've raised since she was 3 her mother is MIA on drugs somewhere) intentionally got pregnant. She and her "fiance" have been planning this out together. The thing is she was always a good kid until he came around. I hate to sound cliche but I feel like this boyfriend is the reason all of this is happening. I try to set good boundaries and I never let them be alone so my assumption is they've been cutting school to do this. When she told me she was beaming and I just sobbed in my room after screaming at her that she was a loving idiot. I realize I should've handled it better but I was in shock.

I finally sat with her and we had a long discussion about why boys and babies are in her future not her present. I told her about getting the abortion pill and it wasn't too late. She'd be fine and I'd support her. I even relayed my abortion tale to her which really seemed to win her over.

I honestly thought it was settled until we informed my husband and he was joyous and said she's absolutely keeping it. He's really angry with me and my stepdaughter said I'm jealous because I can't have children. Not true at all, I don't want to raise this one while she's in school. I chose not to have children but I loved my husband and learned to love his daughter as well. She said I'm not her blood and it's not my business. I think her father said that to her and she reiterated which hurts more. He also said that abortion was a disgusting and horrible sin which really soul punched me.

I really do think she's throwing her life away and I can't believe he's encouraging her. We aren't even in a good financial position for a baby. My husband works long hours driving across the country and that'll leave the majority of baby responsibility on me because I absolutely wouldn't let my stepdaughter leave school. Honestly I am torn please help me navigate through this.

TL;DR: Told stepdaughter to get abortion husband changed her mind now they're both not speaking to me

My real question is, how old is the ‘fiancé’? Lady should run.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

youre surprised that a dude 9 years older than you who married you as his second wife when you were 22 may have some bad opinions regarding young women?

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

LadyPictureShow posted:

I [33f] want my stepdaughter [14f] to get an abortion but she and her father [42m] are against it. I don't want to raise her child.

Yikes. Don't let them drag you into raising another kid, OP.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos

LadyPictureShow posted:

I totally read this as the baby’s father being 42m.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Whatever age, she's definitely under the age of majority and someone needs to go to prison.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

cowofwar posted:

<looks at the judges> That is somehow also correct!

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Danaru posted:

I [31F] feel like my husband [32M] is taking the fact that I'm a strong woman for granted. Do I need to have a mental breakdown to get some attention?

Yikes, this lady sounds like a big whiny baby with something to prove. She constantly needs validation about how amazing she is and looks down her nose at other women for not being "tough" like her.

This woman is TOXIC.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках

Al Borland Corp. posted:

Whatever age, she's definitely under the age of majority and someone needs to go to prison.

The fact that she doesn't mention the fiancee's age tells me everything I need to know about it.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Nessa posted:

Yikes, this lady sounds like a big whiny baby with something to prove. She constantly needs validation about how amazing she is and looks down her nose at other women for not being "tough" like her.

This woman is TOXIC.

The question "Do I need to have a mental breakdown to get some attention?" is pretty funny though

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Capri Sun Tzu posted:

Lol it's a joke, mate

LOL "My wife's boyfriend" is a phrase a self respecting man should never utter. It should at least be "My ex wife's boyfriend. "

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

therobit posted:

LOL "My wife's boyfriend" is a phrase a self respecting man should never utter. It should at least be "My ex wife's boyfriend. "

Get a load of the bigot over here smh

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

I guess it's a sociopath day:

Boyfriend (26m) after one year of being with me (26f) tells me he has never loved me and states he is a sociopath that has never loved, even his parents. How can someone be with someone else if they don't like them? And how can I cope because I feel like I'm losing my reality.

quote:

The start of our relationship was a lot like fireworks. I was sort of seeing his friend so we got to know each other while hanging out. He was cute, charming, witty and thoughtful. We liked the same things and had the same sense of humor. As soon as I stopped seeing his friend, we hung out and ended up sleeping together. He immediately said I was his girlfriend which I didn't think much of since I was head over heels into this guy, and asked me to move in. I wasn't ready for that so I said no and he replied whenever you're ready. The next year was the greatest I ever had. We did so many things together (paid to take me to see the snow, visited his sister in another state) and our families met and got along. Our lives were super intertwined. He bought me a new laptop since I didn't have a computer and always took me out to eat (trying to show he wasn't using me for money). He would do little things that I thought was cute and we had a billion catch phrases. He never said anything about not being happy.

I knew his emotional limitations. He didn't show strong emotions and I was okay with that. As someone who is all emotions, it was refreshing to me and we equaled each other out. He was very blunt and direct but that was also attractive since honesty is very important to me.

A few days ago we agreed to talk about moving in together and he said he was interested in the idea. So when the talk started he said he didn't want to move in right now. When I asked why he said it's because he doesn't feel strongly for me. He said since we started dating. He thought he would eventually like me more but it didn't happen. He knew what he was going to do that day and he still slept with me the night before and went out with my friends. He called himself a sociopath, said he's never felt love even towards his parents and couldn't say much more.

What was real? Why would he do all these things with me and for me if he didn't feel it? I feel like my whole relationship was a lie and I'm an idiot for not seeing it.

TL;DR: boyfriend out of nowhere says he doesn't love me or feel strongly for me. Was it a lie?

I [26F] think my boyfriend [32M] is actually a psychopath...

quote:

I've been dating my boyfriend for just six short months and have come to the conclusion that he is a psychopath.

When we first started dating things moved FAST. Everything was absolutely the most perfect at the beginning. I instantly knew that I loved him (which is not a typical thing for me). He swept me off my feet like I have never experienced before. I have never been to such nice restaurants so frequently, I have never been called beautiful so many times, etc. I fell so hard and so fast. I thought he was perfect and he thought I was perfect.

He said that he loved me just three weeks after we had first met and I said it right back. He told me he wanted to marry me. I was over the moon. It was all so perfect.

But now. Six months later - and I feel so confused. He expresses no emotion. He never is happy or excited about anything. Ever. He has told me with pride that he doesn't experience being sad - ever, about anything. He thinks I have too many emotions and has been lately calling me crazy and emotional - in a way that he plays off as a joke but it doesn't feel like a joke. I find myself constantly in a state of being unsure of myself. Constantly asking myself if I am being oversensitive.

I'm being gaslighted like crazy. He has impossible double standards for having platonic female friends when I'm not allowed to have male platonic friends. He is allowed to meet up with the guys for some beers but I get the third degree if I want to meet my best friend (a woman) for a coffee.

If I go to the gym without him I am asked why I'm trying to improve my body but he goes four times a week and it's because he "needs to blow off steam".

He works a demanding job with insane hours. A self proclaimed workaholic. He is a sole practitioner so sets his own hours. When we first started seeing each other he never worked this much. And he has explained that he took a financial hit for those months but he was investing that time with me.

He's manipulative (I think?), I'm being gaslighted (I think?)

If I try to confront him about these double standards he tells me I'm over analyzing things and of course I can go to the gym/go for a coffee/whatever - but honestly reddit - In those moments, I feel like I have done something horribly wrong by meeting a female friend for coffee when I know that he's at work.

It seems like he wants me to be alone and waiting around for him. I have never felt so tied to my phone in the chance that he will send me a message or call me. (He doesn't ever text and I'll receive one or two calls in a day and if I miss the times he calls he won't answer my call returning his).

tldr; my boyfriend who I thought was my perfect soulmate has transformed into a gaslighting workaholic who I don't even know.

Has anyone ever been in a similar situation? Sorry if I missed any important details, this is my first post. I feel crazy - and I've never felt like this ever before.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

quote:

How can someone be with someone else if they don't like them? 

:thunk:

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

therobit posted:

Because MY GIRLFRIEND stopped getting reactions, apparently.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Palpek posted:

I guess it's a sociopath day:

I don't think either of these guys are sociopaths, just a little spergy

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

cowofwar posted:

:barf:

And holy cats, I just found out about r/justnoso

The writing in this is a little confusing but :drat:

Justno baby daddy - sex, drugs and a missing child.

quote:

I postd part of this story in justnomil and someone requested the rest of it. like always, heres a wall of text.

i have 3 kids, 1 with ex1, 2 with ex2. They all live with me full time. My oldest sons father lives in the mouse state and he visits him most of the summer, winter and spring break. (he is 13-14 time of this story)

Another important note is my justno mom is obsessed with my oldest son. As in she tells everyone that he should be hers and i should sign him over. She uses this all the time... need a new car, sign him over. want me to watch all the kids for a week, sign him over. Yea i am not kidding. On top of this she says my niece should be hers as well. My other son DS2 is autistic and not welcome because he has problems. My DD is not needed because my mom has my niece. Both of these statements are facts she has spoken, its not made up or assumed. (see justnoMIL for tons of stories)

So onto the story. My sons father and I get along. I have custody, but have never said no to a visit. He has been in a long term relationship, has a little girl, works full time, never missed a child support payment, pays for health care. Its kind of a dream Ex relationship. And then his life fell apart. Him and his GF split up. She took the child and both turned to drugs. I start getting calls from the family that this is going on and to not send oldest child to him for spring break. Fine, i dont. We keep the summer plans and i tell him to get his life together.

June happens and the family tells me he is doing so much better, they cant wait to see oldest child. They have so much planned and will keep a close eye on EX and keep me in the loop. Ok fine, child is old enough and knows to call me if anything happens. Send him to Mouse land with daddy and his shiney new phone/2 chargers. DS2 goes to his grandparents for the week and i head to another state with friends for a few days of sightseeing/geocaching with DD. Life is good, kids are happy.

Four days later, I pull into my driveway and I get a phone call... "dont panic but EX is in jail and DS1 is missing". WHAT. oh im not panicking. I. AM. LIVID. Finally after multiple phone calls, i get the story.

During one of his binges, EX has gone to the bar and met a homeless girl. He moved her, her dogs, her bugs and her homeless friends into his home after one night. The multiple friends took over his living room and old daughters room. They spent all day and night drinking and doing drugs. He was missing work and not caring. He was dirty and loosing weight. My son got there on a thursday and on friday night he went on one of his binges. DS went to his friends house for the night and was supposed to get picked up the next day. By sunday, no one had heard from either.

Apparently Friday night Ex and GF went to the bar and partook in all sorts of activities. He was pulled over after a small chase. Both were naked as the day they were born and he was receiving some oral pleasure. They were high and drunk and she hit the cop, he peed on the cop. Aparently she had warrents out for her arrest and they both were taken to jail. Saturday morning son was waiting for dad, no show. His phone was dead, so he walked home and stayed at the house with the random homeless people. At some point, his sister was dropped off and he was left caring for her, with no idea where his dad was. Thankfully he was independent and there was some sort of food in the house, so they were ok for now. He is fine for a few hours but when it came time for bed, he paniced and called his grandma asking what to do.

A little after, exgf comes and gets her daughter/my son and takes them to her house. Son doesnt realize that his grandma came by right after looking for them. He also left his phone. Sunday morning comes and all the details are coming to light. Family decides to spring the EX from jail and get Son... but that would be to easy... Exgf HOLDS SON HOSTAGE and said she would only give him back if they give EX money to spring his new GF.

By this point they were callng me saying my son was missing.. and then they found him but... OH HELL NO, THERE IS NO BUTT. call the drat police, ill drive down myself if i have to. I dont know if they paid for the GF to get out of jail or if they just went and took him, i didnt want to know. All i know is by Monday morning my son is at grandmas house, starving, because he had not eaten since he left friends house Saturday (there was only enough food for his sister). He was covered in bug bites, dirty and had lice. Oh and he had a wicked ear infection.

Thankfully Exs parents/sister took care of everything. They rushed him right to the DR first thing and got him antibiotics. They followed the lice instructions to the T. Plenty of food and bug bite meds. They offered to have sons flight changed and put him on a plane home that night/early Tuesday. I talked to my son. He was exhausted, in pain and sick and just wanted to sleep. He asked if he could stay and rest. A temporary restraining order was put in place and Oldest stayed for an additional week, resting and hanging out with his cousins. I spoke with him daily for updates and he said he had not even heard from his father (who was arrested again during the week).

We ended up saying his ticket could be open ended, he can stay, as long as the restraining order was in place/he was at his aunts and i was kept in constant contact. But that didnt last. EX got violent and everyone was afraid, so son was put on the earliest flight home.

And then, my parents picked him up from the airport (i was dealing with a work issue) and instead of brining him here, they brought him to thier house and i had to fight to get him back... cause nothing is ever easy with them.

LadyPictureShow fucked around with this message at 17:15 on Feb 6, 2018

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

The second psychopath I read as a 31 year old virgin who basically was able to keep that under wraps and find a girl who fell for all the romantic stuff he did, and was truly over the moon because this was the first time he was ever experiencing any of that, but 6 months into the relationship now realizes relationships are not the fantasy he built up in his head and his girlfriend actually has flaws and he has no idea how to process that.

small ghost
Jan 30, 2013

loquacius posted:

I don't think either of these guys are sociopaths, just a little spergy

First guy seems a little spergy sure. Second guy is like a living breathing red flag though, dunno if he's a psychopath and don't care but she should run the gently caress away.

Edit:

Reread it and:

- relationship moved way too fast, declarations of love after mere weeks
- loads of flattery giving way to nothing
- minimises her emotions, plays it off as a joke
- "allows" her to meet with friends, but makes her feel bad if she does
- doesn't want her to improve herself/suspicious of her self improvement
- expects her to be constantly available
- punishes her if she's not
- claims to have made a financial investment in her by reducing his work hours when they first met (?!)

Run, lady. Your boyfriend is the example page from a textbook about abusive relationships.

small ghost fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Feb 6, 2018

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

LadyPictureShow posted:

:barf:

And holy cats, I just found out about r/justnoso

The writing in this is a little confusing but :drat:

Justno baby daddy - sex, drugs and a missing child.

The ex is obviously a dirtbag but this lady is a loving trainwreck and I am not convinced she would do a better job of raising the kids than the grandparents. It's a shame the grandparents suck too and only want one.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
I hate the Just No subreddits because they use stupid acronyms that I shouldn’t have to learn.

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

therobit posted:

See you're just not hip to the new relationship dynamic. Gotta use that relationship currency while it lasts.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

The just no’s are annoying for all those baffling acronyms, but would we have gotten a naked drug addict pissing on a cop otherwise?

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

VanSandman posted:

I hate the Just No subreddits because they use stupid acronyms that I shouldn’t have to learn.

Agreed. It doesn't help that the people posting in them are all really lovely dramabombs themselves that love stirring up trouble and then basking in the attention.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

therobit posted:

The ex is obviously a dirtbag but this lady is a loving trainwreck and I am not convinced she would do a better job of raising the kids than the grandparents. It's a shame the grandparents suck too and only want one.

Raised by trashy fuckers, had kids with a series of trashy fuckers, probably a trashy fucker too. Outlook not good for the kids.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Assuming Mouseland is Disneyworld, then that's just Florida Man.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

In a very David Attenborough voice, “And so another day closes in the remarkable reproductive cycle of the Floridian.”

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

I [21F] think this guy at my school [22M] is stalking me.

quote:

I had to create a throwaway since he knows my usual Reddit name (I was on Reddit during class, he was sitting behind me, and later "coincidentally" asked me about a really obscure band that I had posted about. This comes in later.)

Basically, I'll be honest, I am not at all physically attracted to this guy (we'll call him Rob) but I have a million other reasons for not being interested. First of all, he's obsessed with anime and the first thing he said to me is that I remind him of an anime character who he has a crush on. This was after only seeing me in class (and no, I don't look like an anime character but I guess we have the same hair color). He's never actually had a real conversation with me, literally the only thing he likes about me is how I look. He has never asked me out, but he will DM me random things about class and escalate it to asking me "what I like in guys." At that point I just shut down the conversation. At one point, when I was dating my ex-bf, I mentioned having a boyfriend and he started going on about how "I bet he's an rear end in a top hat. I would be so much nicer to you than him." I just logged off and pretended it didn't happen. Like I said, we've never had a conversation where both of us are engaged in it, unless it's a simple back-and-forth about class assignments.

Generally it's just been annoying but harmless so I've ignored it. But the other day I logged into Reddit and noticed a comment made on an anime subreddit ABOUT the character I supposedly remind him of...ON MY ACCOUNT. I surmised that he somehow figured out my password (maybe from sitting behind me) and logged into my account, then forgot he was logged in and started posting as himself. Or maybe he did it on purpose since the topic was that character. An hour later the comment was deleted.

Obviously, I know: don't reddit in class. But at this point it's not even about Reddit, it's about the weird breach of privacy. I have no way of proving it was him, but now I just feel super creeped out. Sometimes I notice him following me, but it's impossible to say if that's coincidence or not, maybe he really is going to the same place I'm going. Either way it makes me uncomfortable, and I am STILL getting DMs from him asking things like "Do you believe in love?" or weird questions like that. Still hasn't directly asked me out though. I kind of wish he would, so I could firmly say no. Right now I feel like if I told him I wasn't interested, he'd just claim he was never hitting on me in the first place, because he's managed to creep me out without actively saying anything sexual.

Should I just confront him and tell him this is not going to happen?

tl;dr: Guy at school is interested in me, I think he logged into my real reddit account on purpose, I'm freaked out, what do I do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

anime was a mistake