Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
She looks fine with it short.

As the master poet once said, "I like ya hair and every style that you wear it"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Godholio posted:

From the TFR airpower thread:

:fap:

Oh my gently caress, yesssss :fap:

I didn't buy the really expensive Millennium Falcon but I would buy this one in a loving heartbeat.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

The only woman with super short hair that has really done it for me is Charlize Theron in Mad Max: Fury Road. Otherwise I tend to think most women look better with long hair. Pixie cut always kind of whisper-shouted to me "I HAVE ISSUES THAT I WON'T ADDRESS EXCEPT THROUGH MY STYLIST."

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Pixie cut always kind of whisper-shouted to me "I HAVE ISSUES THAT I WON'T ADDRESS EXCEPT THROUGH MY STYLIST."

:audreyallears:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

tacopie posted:

I skipped that episode thinking that perhaps they were trolling. I think I will watch it now.

It never really got dark, it just mellowed out a bunch and kinda fizzled on the end. It's just super loving Canadian, so watch it if you're into those things and enjoy not even being able to decide who you're supposed to dislike in an issue where both sides are Canadians, the commodity is maple syrup, and the "that's when THE LAW got involved" is an over-the-top clip of a loving Mountie suiting up before it smash-pans to some special syrup task force.

That redhead journalist is extremely my poo poo, though.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

I mean, the episode revolves around a theft from THE GLOBAL STRATEGIC RESERVE OF MAPLE loving SYRUP, and I kept waiting for the show to reveal, that they actually made that up that there's a strategic reserve for maple syrup :lol:

I mean, I get the concept of controlled market release of commodities, but come the gently caress on

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
That actually happened a couple of years ago.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

...that's kinda what the episode of Dirty Money is about

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

The only woman with super short hair that has really done it for me is Charlize Theron in Mad Max: Fury Road. Otherwise I tend to think most women look better with long hair. Pixie cut always kind of whisper-shouted to me "I HAVE ISSUES THAT I WON'T ADDRESS EXCEPT THROUGH MY STYLIST."

Charlize is hot any hairstyle.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNW0B0HsvVs

I mean I’m still gonna watch it but jfc that just looks bad all around

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Duzzy Funlop posted:

...that's kinda what the episode of Dirty Money is about

I thought it was a fictional show. Never heard of it.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

That altered carbon is a nice concept. Only an episode in. It plays nicely.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
I am taking old man walks now since I worry about my joints. They are not in pain yet but I have too many friends with joint problems from jogging.

Thinking about bikes.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Are those friends big into crossfit or running on concrete as much as possible?
More importantly: did they STRETCH properly?

Film yourself getting Maced/pepper-sprayed while on a bike and make nostalgia4murder look the true bitch that he is.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Third World Reggin posted:

I am taking old man walks now since I worry about my joints. They are not in pain yet but I have too many friends with joint problems from jogging.

Thinking about bikes.

Hike.

It's better because you can take dogs.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The way up is great, the way down murders knee joints.

Get a used hardtail mountain bike and upgrade if you like it and when you outgrow the components

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

at the date posted:

This is the best post you've ever made

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

at the date posted:

Okay, point taken, but I still stand by my original assertion.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Okay, point taken, but I still stand by my original assertion.

You really shouldn't, Keith

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
So are we saying that Audrey Hepburn DIDN'T have issues?

other than being blazing hot

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Soulex posted:

Charlize is hot any hairstyle.

if you can't love the one you want...love the one you're with

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

McNally posted:

So are we saying that Audrey Hepburn DIDN'T have issues?

other than being blazing hot

By all accounts Audrey Hepburn was a loving Saint.

Even a quick wiki check shows she volunteered for unicef, danced to raise money for the resistance during the German occupation of the Netherlands, etc.

This post is not taking your unspoilered text seriously - I just feel it's important to demonstrate how great she actually was.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

By all accounts Audrey Hepburn was a loving Saint.

Even a quick wiki check shows she volunteered for unicef, danced to raise money for the resistance during the German occupation of the Netherlands, etc.

This post is not taking your unspoilered text seriously - I just feel it's important to demonstrate how great she actually was.

I'm referring to her alleged depression and eating disorders.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

I don't think anyone here can really point a finger when it comes to depression.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

The Rat posted:

I don't think anyone here can really point a finger when it comes to depression.

I’d point a finger if it didn’t take so much effort....

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

LingcodKilla posted:

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

if you can't love the one you want...love the one you're with

Lefty was a little too tired last night, and Righty doesn't get the job done right.

It's like the beginnings of a david allen coe song.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Lefty was a little too tired last night, and Righty doesn't get the job done right.

It's like the beginnings of a david allen coe song.

i was doing more of an prometheus charlize theron idris elba thing but sure why not

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

LingcodKilla posted:

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

A Perfect Circle just announced their first album in 14 years with a new single. poo poo is good.

Also Charlize has got a loving CRAZY history. Watching your mom get murdered what the gently caress.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Soulex posted:

A Perfect Circle just announced their first album in 14 years with a new single. poo poo is good.

Also Charlize has got a loving CRAZY history. Watching your mom get murdered what the gently caress.

You mean her dad? Who her mom shot. In self-defense. It's still pretty :stare:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Watching the Payday episode of Dirty Money, and I may quite possibly have a full-on erection from Scott Tucker getting deep-dicked after loving over actual millions of people.

The only thing that's ruining this experience for me is his little girl that is unfortunately brutally loyal to her father and doesn't believe any of the poo poo he did.

I always get excited when I see that shitbags agree to full disclosure on documentaries because they think they have a chance to present "their side" and make themselves look good. It just bums me out that this motherfucker dragged his girl into it.

Fucker doesn't even answer when he's asked whether he's a moral person. He ponders and then smugly counters that he is "a business person". Good god.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Lock him away

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Handsome Ralph posted:

You mean her dad? Who her mom shot. In self-defense. It's still pretty :stare:

Yes. I forgot the fact her mom shot her dad.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.
On a lighter note, the tribe that owns the town square in the deep red God fearin' Trumptown where I work pipes music into the square 24/7.
Today when I got back to my office I was greeted by this song lilting through downtown and my day got a whole lot more fabulous.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

In my opinion, petite women with fine features look great with super short hair. Women with fuller figures and more prominent features look better with longer hair.

rifles
Oct 8, 2007
is this thing working

Stultus Maximus posted:

In my opinion, petite women with fine features look great with super short hair. Women with fuller figures and more prominent features look better with longer hair.

Agree. I went to a swing-dance bar thing and danced with this tiny girl with a pixie cut who gave me heart palpitations

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Germany chat part scheisse
http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/how-merkel-has-fundamentally-changed-german-politics-a-1191422.html

Canada also continues to be funny. Trudeau is just comical, makes bizzare claims but doesn't get called on them because he's pretty.

Made the mistake of rewatching John Wick 1. Really should have watched anything else, even the Dolph Lundgren punisher movie or Starcrash. wtf Starcrash.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Hold up, what’s wrong with rewatching JW1?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I'm guessing the puppy scene