Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Wither goest now, inch dick?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
https://koa.com/ways-to-stay/extended-stays/

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

:fap:

thebigcow
Jan 3, 2001

Bully!
Get one of those air spring kits I've been eyeballing and tell me if it's any good TIA.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Air springs are the poo poo and totally worth it, had them on my XJ. Get them without a compressor you don't need it.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
poo poo, I wish I had kept an eye on this thread this weekend. Frisco/Silverthorne/Summit County-at large is where I lived for 8 years.

I'm in Boulder and Dave is in Denver, now? Anything needed that I can offer?

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
So Dave is safe and sound in Denver and in Tremek's yard:

He has strong views about the legality of CO weed:

And he got his leather jacket and the Carhartts I sent him back during Valentine 1 back:

Also, he had a new hat made:

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

So has anyone sent Tremek a family size box of gas masks yet? :ohdear:

alternate ending: I'm going to send a pallet of beans to Dave

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
You forgot the chowder to seal the deal.

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice
What the hell was the story with that jacket anyway

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Isn't it winter in Denver? How the gently caress is he living in an uninsulated camper in Denver in the middle of winter?

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?
Reliable source of methane.

Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.
It's probably warmer there than it was in Valentine.

powderific
May 13, 2004

Grimey Drawer
The camper has a heater and also it's not crazy cold in Denver.

Tremek
Jun 10, 2005

Yu-Gi-Ho! posted:

So has anyone sent Tremek a family size box of gas masks yet? :ohdear:

alternate ending: I'm going to send a pallet of beans to Dave

Is this how we repay kindness 'round these parts :(

wesleywillis posted:

Isn't it winter in Denver? How the gently caress is he living in an uninsulated camper in Denver in the middle of winter?

Right now it is 50 degrees, 26% humidity, and sunny outside. Denver isn't some remote alpine village, it's the Great Plains nestled up against the Rockies which makes for very mild winters.

He's plugged into the house AC, has a newly-acquired 1500w secretary-footwarmer to take the edge off, and the trailer's propane heater to make things nice and toasty.

He also mentioned to me this AM that he went over to Home Depot (1 mile away) and was looking at board insulation to enhance the trailer, so aside from a 100 year blizzard or something, dude's gonna be fine. In which case we'll just lock him in the basement and pray for swift asphyxiation.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Tremek, you are a fine transmission, but might I suggest you call a campground and get a nice cheap monthly winter rate before you experience bean chowder?

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Tremek, can you confirm if Dave got the package I sent from FL?

MullardEL34
Sep 30, 2008

Basking in the cathode glow

Dannywilson posted:

So Dave is safe and sound in Denver and in Tremek's yard:

He has strong views about the legality of CO weed:

And he got his leather jacket and the Carhartts I sent him back during Valentine 1 back:

I like the random Power Mac G4 chilling next to the camper. Dave could probably load down the CPU and use it as an extra space heater if needed. :v:

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках

Dannywilson posted:

:perfect:

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Tremek posted:

Is this how we repay kindness 'round these parts :(

Right now it is 50 degrees, 26% humidity, and sunny outside. Denver isn't some remote alpine village, it's the Great Plains nestled up against the Rockies which makes for very mild winters.

He's plugged into the house AC, has a newly-acquired 1500w secretary-footwarmer to take the edge off, and the trailer's propane heater to make things nice and toasty.

He also mentioned to me this AM that he went over to Home Depot (1 mile away) and was looking at board insulation to enhance the trailer, so aside from a 100 year blizzard or something, dude's gonna be fine. In which case we'll just lock him in the basement and pray for swift asphyxiation.

Word. I just figured, winter, mountains etc. But I've never been to Colorado. I think I flew over it one time but that was it. And it was a mild winter that year (and this year its been not that bad either).

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Instead of using electric heat he should be mining bitcoins.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I'm just gonna go ahead and put this here, I feel like it belongs here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAtBVRFD_Zg

It is topical because today was the first day of olympic curling, and also it is a heavy metal song. Featuring curling.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

That... is one of the strangest music videos I've seen.

I'd argue dodgeball is a bit more metal, but One Direction, of all groups, already took a nut shot. (okay fine it's not a music video but still)

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 09:03 on Feb 8, 2018

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice
When do we get our dick back,

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Don Dongington posted:

When you find the street busker selling it and haggle with him over the price.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Terrible Robot posted:

When you find the street busker selling it and haggle with him over the price.

I get that reference.

ssb
Feb 16, 2006

WOULD YOU ACCOMPANY ME ON A BRISK WALK? I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH YOU!!

Proteus Jones posted:

I get that reference.

I trust he already checked the medicine cabinet.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Don Dongington posted:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
The Aristocrats!

PopeCrunch
Feb 13, 2004

internets

Hooray!

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Some dicks, you just can't reach.....

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
What we have here is a... failure to communicate.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
Welcome home friend :buddy:

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Sometimes nothing can be a real cool hand.

Tremek
Jun 10, 2005

shortspecialbus posted:

I trust he already checked the medicine cabinet.

He's down at the Kiev, eating breakfast.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Also for any of you who felt like they missed out, I'm doing beanies again.

:siren: A COUPLE SMALL CHANGES THIS TIME AROUND :siren:

I am offering beanies as well as black, velcro back ball caps in YOUR CHOICE of either WITNESS or BLACK THUMBS. I've already sold that run of 4 above, and have presold the ball caps coming in the next order as well as a few beanies. Already shipped out two via USPS with tracking numbers, next batch estimated in my hand within 2 weeks and have enough interest to warrant placing another order.

Pricing is $20 shipped per beanie, $25 shipped per ball cap in the continental USA. Will ship worldwide but we will have to coordinate on any sort of customs costs/shipping. Some mistakes made last time were selling at just above cost, so after shipping was factored in I was actually losing money per unit and panicked, because given the situation at the time I felt asking customers for more money because I hosed up really, really wouldnt have gone over well.

Feel free to post interest in here so I can gauge what sort of potential next order, as if anyone wants something and I dont order it in now, it will be potentially 3 or 4 weeks before the third run gets mailed in. If anybody knows FOR SURE they are interested in anything, send me a private message so I can start a tally sheet for the next order.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
OH ALSO IF ANYBODY HAD ISSUES THE LAST RUN OF ANY KIND PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME AND I WILL DO MY GOD drat BEST TO MAKE SURE WE GET THINGS SORTED OUT NOW THAT IM ABLE TO STAY ON TOP OF THINGS

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Also I bought a Nebraska hoodie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Foam's for insulating the camper? Good plan.

• Locked thread