Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Syncopated posted:

posting on page 69 to say anroid lol

hold off on squeezing hard enough, because sarnsung anroid devices might be here soon!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
hey ho just want'ed to say I got a free android tablet "remote" with my TV, and I haven't touched it in months, it's not even charged anymore

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

carry on then posted:

shot in the dark here, does he drive a wrx and purchase an excessive amount of high-end televisions?

a wrx is my attainable ~dream car~
want one so bad but paying 8k for a turbo is dumb

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

i'd like a wrx but i won't buy a new car and buying a used wrx is loving laffo because you know that fucker got worked.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

i'd like a wrx but i won't buy a new car and buying a used wrx is loving laffo because you know that fucker got worked.

a perfect pair of quotes for the android thread.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user

there's an '08 WRX near me for $4800 that needs a clutch. it's tempting, but I'm almost afraid to find out what else has happened to it.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

there's an '08 WRX near me for $4800 that needs a clutch. it's tempting, but I'm almost afraid to find out what else has happened to it.

probably the the entire drivetrain is shortly after

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
tag urself

i'm the icon that appears to be the international space station

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
Im the half- (broken-?) heart.

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy
I'm the uneven spacing between icons

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

i like the little question mark next to the wi-fi indicator. it's all like wi-fi? maybe, i dunno

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
i'm both clock icons

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

i'm 4G
     LTE

e: or the tinder matches this guy is somehow getting

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

infernal machines posted:

tag urself

i...i think... that actually is supposed to be that? i can't think what else it might be

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Schadenboner posted:

Im the half- (broken-?) heart.

goes with the tindr icon

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

i...i think... that actually is supposed to be that? i can't think what else it might be

GPS?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

what does the iss have to do with gps, like at all?

even conceptually

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

what does the iss have to do with gps, like at all?

even conceptually

GPS uses satellites, that icon might not be meant to be the ISS?

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

When 4G LTE was first picking up steam around 2011(?, I think when the HTC Thunderbolt was announced), my Grandmother and her church friends misheard what was being advertised and heard it as "Orgy LTE". So they were pretty up in arms about how there are orgy advertisements on the television now.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

When 4G LTE was first picking up steam around 2011(?, I think when the HTC Thunderbolt was announced), my Grandmother and her church friends misheard what was being advertised and heard it as "Orgy LTE". So they were pretty up in arms about how there are orgy advertisements on the television now.

Grandma deaf, so what?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Schadenboner posted:

GPS uses satellites, that icon might not be meant to be the ISS?

well idk what it's meant to represent, but that is 100% the profile of the iss

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

The Management posted:

a perfect pair of quotes for the android thread.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

Schadenboner posted:

Grandma deaf, so what?

Grandma has dementia now, regularly shits herself, and doesn't have any idea about anything. So I think she would like Android

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

tag urself

im the no phone and mystery wifi despite being on wifi and having 4g

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

he drives a charger lol and lives in a trailer (lol again)

so many lols

a trailer is a thrifty way to live but you never find thrifty people living in trailers

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

so many lols

a trailer is a thrifty way to live but you never find thrifty people living in trailers

aside from johnny my experiences with trailers involve horders and the mentally unwell trying to convince me that everything is fine and normal so theres a good range of choices

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
I had lots of friends who lived in trailers growing up. They were just poor. Nothing to lol at really.

Linguica
Jul 13, 2000
You're already dead

if you can't lol at poor people in yospos, what is even left?

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Linguica posted:

if you can't lol at poor people in yospos, what is even left?

political correctness has won. guess we have to stick to talking about computers.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

akadajet posted:

political correctness has won. guess we have to stick to talking about computers.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

he's right.

Partycat
Oct 25, 2004

Boiled Water posted:

I imagine the only people who want 10k+ songs in a playlist are hard core Winamp enthusiasts

I used to use slacker which went to poo poo. I like to cache music for offline listening while cycling or while camping. A lot of good Spotify playlists will blow that limit super fast.

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Agile Vector posted:

aside from johnny my experiences with trailers involve horders and the mentally unwell trying to convince me that everything is fine and normal so theres a good range of choices

The ceo of Zappos sold his company for 1 billion dollars then moved in to a trailer.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

eric posted:

The ceo of Zappos sold his company for 1 billion dollars then moved in to a trailer.

Hoarding shoes, eventually to be killed by an avalanche of such. rip

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Blue Train posted:

#lifegoals

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Blue Train posted:

Don't kinkshame

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy

Rastor posted:

Samsung has started rolling out the Android 8.0 Oreo update for Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus users in Europe.

The build number is G955XXU1CRAP

There Will Be Penalty
May 18, 2002

Makes a great pet!
is anroid still word filtered?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
literally laughing out loud at the thought of an adult working professional wanting a wrx