Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

lawl he's struggling so hard to stay relevant that he is trying to dig up pizzagate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cnut
May 3, 2016

The Archaic posted:

The retard?

:hai:

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

nickhimself posted:

I don't know how to break this to you guys, but, uh...

trump... doesn't understand, hmm... how do I say this...

he doesn't understand............. words

Are you trying to say that the president of the United States... Is retarded???

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
stop posting fake julian assange tweets lol

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
Ive started using the method on twitter that any user name with multiple numbers at the end is prob a russian bot.

Its amazing how many pro trump accounts fall into that category and are conversations with each other.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

jfc

https://mobile.twitter.com/thehill/status/961277827181088769

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons

So the texts are skinny blondes with fake tits and faces like Ivanka’s?

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Don Gato posted:

Even if he's pardoned by the US, he's still got to go on trial on sweden for sexual assault.

Assange initially was charged with five counts of sexual abuse or assault in Sweden (it depends on how you translate the words and understand the facts); the four lesser charges have since met demise on appeal or by way of the statute of limitations, the more serious charge of sexual assault will not expire until 2020. He's still got an arrest warrant for bail violation in Britain for "fleeing" after his appeals process ran out while fighting extradition to Sweden. And even if extradited, he'd have to be charged with something first, and only then he could be pardoned.

Seems like he's gone a little crazy now, trying to secure a pardon from Trump. I guess it was always about his ego & him trying to save his own hide.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
It's not the first time he's gotten bored during an intelligence briefing and hosed around with Twitter during it:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...r-a7571266.html

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

lawl he's struggling so hard to stay relevant that he is trying to dig up pizzagate
Why are you (and others) commenting on an obvious Assange parody account? The account even says it's a parody account.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Flesh Forge posted:

It's not the first time he's gotten bored during an intelligence briefing and hosed around with Twitter during it:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...r-a7571266.html

Imagine having the FBI briefing you in the room while you poo poo post about them on twitter

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

TulliusCicero posted:

Imagine having the FBI briefing you in the room while you poo poo post about them on twitter

:hmbol:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

:lol:

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

IN LOVE WITH CHRISTIE TEXAS SHAPE

SINCERELY, RealAmerican2324

Nude
Nov 16, 2014

I have no idea what I'm doing.

Kumo posted:

I speak a few words of idiot, so let me try to translate.

Trump seems to be operating under one or two assumptions. The first is the "old days" remark, which is basically prior to his Administration, and how things used to be different/better then, at least in terms of honesty in reporting. I'm picking up some bitterness and his maligned feelings of unfair treatment by 'reporters' in keeping with his common themes.

The second assumption is frankly kind of disturbing, and is the "Big mistake," phrase. Who's mistake is that? Not his, he's talking to someone else. He seems to be indicating that he believes there are some people who control the Stock Market to a degree of totality that frankly doesn't exist. So it's disturbing that he doesn't grasp even the bare fundamentals of economics. Also he doesn't seem to notice that he's created a contradiction at the end (i.e. if there is so much good (great) news about the economy, won't that mean the Stock Market will go down?)

Read together, I think it's him bashing the media and trying to encourage the Stock Market "controllers" to not believe the media lies.

I speak idiocracy here and there myself, and I just wanted to interject. Trump does not have the skill to imply conspiracy theories. His only goal is to prove it's not his fault. Trump's ideas are always surface level. The "big mistake statement" is just that, it's a big mistake. For who? He doesn't know; he just knows it's not his fault. And that's one way of communicating to people that it's not his fault.

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

Won't lie, the fact that Teen Vogue is doing better political reporting than a good majority of other dedicated outlets is probably one of my top 3 things in this hell dimension.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Nude posted:

I speak idiocracy here and there myself, and I just wanted to interject. Trump does not have the skill to imply conspiracy theories. His only goal is to prove it's not his fault. Trump's ideas are always surface level. The "big mistake statement" is just that, it's a big mistake. For who? He doesn't know; he just knows it's not his fault. And that's one way of communicating to people that it's not his fault.

convince him to ban lobbying altogether

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

duck trucker posted:

Won't lie, the fact that Teen Vogue is doing better political reporting than a good majority of other dedicated outlets is probably one of my top 3 things in this hell dimension.

Including regular Vogue

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
If he gets the military parade he wants, what are the odds of him wearing a uniform with fake ribbons and meddles?

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

FlimFlam Imam posted:

If he gets the military parade he wants, what are the odds of him wearing a uniform with fake ribbons and meddles?

He does love to be showered in gold, so probably pretty high.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

FlimFlam Imam posted:

my prediction

He will wear a bomber jacket and white MAGA hat that says USA

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Exactly. Trump has an agenda that boils down to "I'm Trump, love me. I can't do wrong"

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe

This kid rules.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

b-minus1 posted:

stop posting fake julian assange tweets lol

but it says the real julian right there on it

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

one of my favs

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

Kumo posted:

Seems like he's gone a little crazy now, trying to secure a pardon from Trump. I guess it was always about his ego & him trying to save his own hide.

But the US can't pardon crimes from a foreign nation? Maybe I'm not crazy but there seem to be a few flaws in his brilliant plan. Even when his last sexual assault charge runs into the statue of limitations, there's still that British charge that keeps him in the embassy.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

This is amazing. I'm having trouble believing its done by a 11yo though. Still funny.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Don Gato posted:

But the US can't pardon crimes from a foreign nation? Maybe I'm not crazy but there seem to be a few flaws in his brilliant plan. Even when his last sexual assault charge runs into the statue of limitations, there's still that British charge that keeps him in the embassy.

lots of people, including assange himself, (incorrectly) think that THE DEEP STATE will bag him up and send him to gitmo

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
puts ben garrison to shame imo

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Idk does Sessions qualify as deep state ?

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/961289751079858176?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E2

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

At least he got the color of "shithole" correct.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

oh my, I fear the president may be a retard

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

unpacked robinhood posted:

Idk does Sessions qualify as deep state ?

sessions could have charged assange already, but he hasn't because he's full of poo poo

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Why do I suspect the texts he got were just like the ones my brother sends me occasionally when he's bored at work: dad memes & gifs of tits

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC/status/961290580931248128

So we are just going to pretend that Trump invented veterans day? There are already parades loving everywhere for veterans day.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

do we even know what these "new fbi texts" are

like is donny just finding out about strzok or is he regurgitating something he saw on fox and friends this morning

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

His parade will be just as poorly attended, because in my limited interactions with a couple Trump supporters, they don't go anywhere near cities like DC completely because of their fear of black people commiting all the crimes.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

https://twitter.com/ap_politics/status/960989878027800582

Lol these people literally do not care at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/961280949018341382