Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lizardman
Jun 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

the milk machine posted:

is this the first time you guys have seen trump or something? he's been walking around in the same disgusting state for awhile now

...? The entire reason that clip has gone viral is because it's literally a part of his head we haven't seen before, and one that he tries very hard to keep anyone from seeing, at that. And it's even grosser than we thought.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

It's like Darth Vader's head sweet jesus :stare:

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

unpacked robinhood posted:

Yeah Monsanto is a fine and upstanding company that isn't up to shady poo poo all the time

This dinner brought to you by monsanto-Sysco, poisoning the food supply since 2005. If you like corn based products, you're gonna love monsanto-sysco.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Stoatbringer posted:

Surely you're not suggesting that he'd spend vast amounts of taxpayer money just to have thousands of soldiers march past and salute him?

He has achieved more than any other president in history. He deserves a parade! Let the man have a parade

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

He really needs to wear a fedora. i bet you see a dress hat pretty soon.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/ryangrim/status/961131582114402305

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

"For instance," Kelly continued, "he has one hell of a right hook."

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

lizardman posted:

...? The entire reason that clip has gone viral is because it's literally a part of his head we haven't seen before, and one that he tries very hard to keep anyone from seeing, at that. And it's even grosser than we thought.

oh my god, trump is bald??!?!

wow now I'm dying, here's a paragraph about eldritch horrors and me floating into another dimension

oh wait this is something we've known forever https://www.vanityfair.com/style/photos/2017/02/donald-trump-versus-the-wind

has this thread considered that trump is not just bald, but also an old lovely retard?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

normal

https://mobile.twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/961314909148590080

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Someone forgot to tell don his tv show was cancelled.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Yeah Monsanto is a fine and upstanding company that isn't up to shady poo poo all the time

Sure, but maybe focus on those instead claiming cancer based on lovely data.

lizardman
Jun 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

the milk machine posted:

oh my god, trump is bald??!?!

wow now I'm dying, here's a paragraph about eldritch horrors and me floating into another dimension

oh wait this is something we've known forever https://www.vanityfair.com/style/photos/2017/02/donald-trump-versus-the-wind

has this thread considered that trump is not just bald, but also an old lovely retard?

Call me hopelessly naive but the extent of his baldness did honestly surprise me and no I did not take for granted that his huge surgical scar would be so visible from 100 feet away.

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

I'm glad people must be starting to realize what a piece of poo poo John Kelly is

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

lizardman posted:

Call me hopelessly naive but the extent of his baldness did honestly surprise me and no I did not take for granted that his huge surgical scar would be so visible from 100 feet away.

that's cool, i'm not trying to call anybody out, i guess i'm just surprised anyone is surprised

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

Bacon Taco posted:

:same:

The LOL is that the populist left is infested with its own crazies for who facts are irrelevant.

Like the fact that just because consumers wont be exposed to dangerous concentrations of these chemicals, doesn't mean that nobody is?

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Oscar Wild posted:

"For instance," Kelly continued, "he has one hell of a right hook."

Judging from the pictures, it's actually a left hook

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

This is very true, but to the crazies on the left (the ones who repost poo poo like natural news) monsanto is literally trying to destroy the world because of Reasons.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Random Stranger posted:

This is legitimately a more complicated problem than it sounds on the surface. The Round Up - cancer connection is as tenuous as the cell phone - cancer connection, and there's a lot of actual concerns that this particular research was pretty heavily hacked to give the result that they wanted (when dozens of other people study something and find no connection, and one person does and gets a dramatic, news worthy connection, there's probably something fishy going on). So cutting off funding to a group that may not be performing their science in good faith isn't a horrible move. But at the same time, we're talking about one study in a pretty broad group and the Trump administration will cheerfully cut off the nose to spite the face.

That someone found something that others haven't isn't in and of itself fishy and being really critical of a study based entirely on that without mentioning methods is retarded as hell

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Burt Sexual posted:

This is amazing. I'm having trouble believing its done by a 11yo though. Still funny.

i seriously doubt a kid is doing those

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Orkin Mang posted:

i seriously doubt a kid is doing those

I just said that :confused: !!

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

mono posted:

Judging from the pictures, it's actually a left hook

That's fake, fake bruise.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Burt Sexual posted:

I just said that :confused: !!

i know, i was agreeing with u daddio

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Oscar Wild posted:

That's fake, fake bruise.

Trump: "Not many people know this, but I've beat many many women, and these are fake shiners. Believe me, folks."

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

mono posted:

Trump: "Not many people know this, but I've beat many many women, and these are fake shiners. Believe me, folks."

One of the few times I would believe him.

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

https://youtu.be/E2YVRu09nAo?t=14

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"

tao of lmao posted:

This is very true, but to the crazies on the left (the ones who repost poo poo like natural news) monsanto is literally trying to destroy the world because of Reasons.

I’m p certain Monsanto is hated by everyone that isn’t being paid by them

e; i speak good

Dr.Caligari fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Feb 7, 2018

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

This is not the wind.
He's presenting, he must have seen a stewardess.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

tao of lmao posted:

monsanto is literally trying to destroy the world because of Reasonsthe desire to increase market share and profits in the short term.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

mono posted:

There are many fine people on both sides.

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"
Dems Flip Deep Red Seat In Missouri

lol

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
Why can't Trump just use his money to fix his hair or whatever? Pretty sure hair technology is far enough along to fix balding issues and has been for awhile

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

g0lbez posted:

Why can't Trump just use his money to fix his hair or whatever? Pretty sure hair technology is far enough along to fix balding issues and has been for awhile

There's only so many hairs that you can transplant from your rear end.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
you can treat baldness but not on a scalp ruined by years of quackery, surgery, and quack surgery.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Would Trump be strong enough to beat Melania like he did Ivana after his first surgery ? She looks like she can handle her old retard but who knows

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Anything transplanted onto that poison skull immediately withers and dies

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Would Trump be strong enough to beat Melania like he did Ivana after his first surgery ? She looks like she can handle her old retard but who knows

At this stage of decay, President fatass isn’t even strong enough to beat off.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

I wanna watch a mortal kombat style fight but it’s melania vs donal

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS

Bob NewSCART posted:

I wanna watch a mortal kombat style fight but it’s melania vs donal

i'd put all the money in the world on melania

she looks like she could at least run in a circle around donny for a few minutes seconds, while he whirls about and tires himself out then poops himself and has an aneurysm then dies

pay up, suckers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

nickhimself posted:

i'd put all the money in the world on melania

she looks like she could at least run in a circle around donny for a few minutes seconds, while he whirls about and tires himself out then poops himself and has an aneurysm then dies

pay up, suckers

Oh I’m going with her as well,100 percent