Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
donny falls over, in his last breaths: "I won"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Have any of you goons actually seen Trump in real life?

Like have you gone to any rallies to see him?

I'm starting to think he doesn't actually exist in the real physical world and only on TV/Internet via lovely CGI

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
He's that black mirror thing only more preposterous

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

Literally

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Fried Watermelon posted:

I'm starting to think he doesn't actually exist in the real physical world and only on TV/Internet via lovely CGI

Who am I? One name you might have for me is The World, or you might call me The Universe, or perhaps God, or perhaps Donald Trump. I am all and I am one, so of course this also means that I am you.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Melania is clearly a KGB sleeper agent, so she would snap Donald's neck before he even raised his hand to her.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
He's less God and more Q from Star Trek. He's just an omnipotent troll.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

lol thinking that a faceless corporation doesn't have anybody's interests at heart except for its own is some pizza-gate level conspiracy mongering.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
why mock the bald spot when it is clearly the manifestation of orb in trump

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Fried Watermelon posted:

He was at the Wrestlemania I went to a bunch of years ago as he’d been inducted into their hall of fame. He got insanely boo’d even then.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Trump wants a parade so he can give these out:

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

cnut posted:

Pogs?

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

Slammers. Duh!

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

you can treat baldness but not on a scalp ruined by years of quackery, surgery, and quack surgery.

His head is a combination of failed hair plugs, transplants, scalp reduction, and weaves. Pretty much the only thing he has left growing naturally is like a foot-long side mullet that he swoops around and around like a hair turban to cover the wrecked wasteland beneath.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

cnut posted:

"give"? trump didn't get where he is by giving stuff away! he will mandate that every soldier in the parade must buy them.

cnut
May 3, 2016

"give"? trump didn't get where he is by giving stuff away! he will mandate that every soldier in the parade must buy them.

Well, the gov't will buy them to give away, of course.

Bo-Pepper
Sep 9, 2002

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Fun Shoe

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
:discourse:

cnut
May 3, 2016

:hmbol:

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

:eyepop:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
While everyone is talking about Trump's nasty Darth Vader head, I want to point out that he's not only ashamed of going bald. He's also ashamed of going grey. Look at any picture of him up until he morphed into a Jabba the Hutt grandpa. He has had medium brown hair his entire life. As you get older, brown hair doesn't turn blonde. It turns grey. As you get older, blonde hair also turns grey. There is literally no chance of transition from medium brown to golden blonde.

tl;dr Trump is a bald oldster with like 5 grey hairs left that he dyes and grows out to a length of 4ft because his ego is as tough as a piece of tissue paper.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
It's pretty funny that if he ever goes completely bald, he still has his horrible scalp reduction scars exactly because of his vanity. that's what you get fucker

cnut
May 3, 2016

Trump is pathologically afraid of being seen as a "loser". But he does everything in his power to be one.

Tbf he did win the election.

:hmbol:

e: but he lost the popular vote, lol.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it always makes me lol to remember that the only people who accept trump's image of himself are poor yokels who he would view with nothing but contempt if he remembered they exist.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Unfinish3d posted:

It's pretty funny that if he ever goes completely bald, he still has his horrible scalp reduction scars exactly because of his vanity. that's what you get fucker

He'll just refuse to ever take off his trucker hats. It could be at church, meeting world leaders, at a funeral, describing his penis size like in the photo below, whatever. That MAGA hat stays at that point.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS

Catastrophe posted:

While everyone is talking about Trump's nasty Darth Vader head, I want to point out that he's not only ashamed of going bald. He's also ashamed of going grey. Look at any picture of him up until he morphed into a Jabba the Hutt grandpa. He has had medium brown hair his entire life. As you get older, brown hair doesn't turn blonde. It turns grey. As you get older, blonde hair also turns grey. There is literally no chance of transition from medium brown to golden blonde.

tl;dr Trump is a bald oldster with like 5 grey hairs left that he dyes and grows out to a length of 4ft because his ego is as tough as a piece of tissue paper.

in Fire and Fury there's a passage where Ivanka describes why his hair is like that. He uses coloring that he's too impatient to let set correctly, so it never gives him the color it's supposed to

but yeah also the "when you have brown hair you don't turn blond as you age"

can't wait to get old as gently caress so I can be called a blond fox

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
So what you guys are saying is that Trump's scalp is so hosed up that 21st century hair technology is literally not enough to salvage it even with all the money at his disposal. That's a moderate lol

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

it always makes me lol to remember that the only people who accept trump's image of himself are poor yokels who he would view with nothing but contempt if he remembered they exist.
Ben Garrison too

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Catastrophe posted:

He'll just refuse to ever take off his trucker hats. It could be at church, meeting world leaders, at a funeral, describing his penis size like in the photo below, whatever. That MAGA hat stays at that point.

lol I forgot about the tacky-rear end hats. I was too busy picturing some poor sap feverishly trying to craft a toupee to match his lovely/bizarre comb-over

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Latest death race film is looking good, I'm glad we are getting Trump coded villians.
Nws
nws

Jestery fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Feb 7, 2018

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

piss tape israel posted:

Ben Garrison too

trump probably has no idea who that is

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Jestery posted:

Latest death race film is looking good, I'm glad we are getting Trump coded villians.

looks about right, but the first picture's got tits out, might wanna nws it

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Shouldn't the helmet be Trump's hair and Vader's scarred and disfigured skull Trump's actual skull?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Jestery posted:

The tits are very lovely but you might want to NWS that.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

he should go lex luthor bald and get a sweet panther tattoo to cover up the scars.

chuds would jizz their pants.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

World War Mammories posted:

looks about right, but the first picture's got tits out, might wanna nws it

Stoatbringer posted:

The tits are very lovely but you might want to NWS that.

Done, my bad

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

BRISTOL PALINS BABY posted:

he should go lex luthor bald and get a sweet panther tattoo to cover up the scars.

make that steel panther and I'm on board

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

He's draining the swamp! (of people he hired)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

BRISTOL PALINS BABY posted:

Make it a "I got these scars fighting the DEEP STATE" tattoo and now we're talking. Alternatively, a "US Flag ripping through skin" tattoo that is all the rage at trailer parks these days.