Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Modus Pwnens posted:

Isn't electrocuting dead frogs a fairly common school experiment?

Yeah, and why is it okay for a surgeon to cut somebody open but when I do it everybody freaks out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

TotalLossBrain posted:

I just found out that Logan Paul's monthly YouTube ad revenue was about 1 Million USD and now I'd like to off myself over my obviously terrible and wasteful career choices.

gently caress.

Now look at what YouTube makes by encouraging all this stupid poo poo.

Edit so I'm not making another stupid post: This guy sucks but it's just a distraction from YouTube being poison as a whole.

H2SO4
Sep 11, 2001

put your money in a log cabin

Buglord

TotalLossBrain posted:

I just found out that Logan Paul's monthly YouTube ad revenue was about 1 Million USD and now I'd like to off myself

I have a great idea for a youtube video, hit me up

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Nice, didn't notice the bench before.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Modus Pwnens posted:

Also, that is to teach kids about galvanic response and the nervous system being electrical in nature, not "HURR HURR HURR FUNNAY! (Please like and subscribe and join my Patreon!)" so a little difference there.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Modus Pwnens posted:

Edit so I'm not making another stupid post: This guy sucks but it's just a distraction from YouTube being poison as a whole.

He's being reported on again because YouTube is, once again, allegedly cracking down on this kind of poo poo as a whole.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
That rat was a vicious criminal and was sentenced by a judge, it's completely different. :colbert:

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Samuringa posted:

That rat was a vicious criminal and was sentenced by a judge, it's completely different. :colbert:

After nineteen years on death row, DNA evidence exonerated the rat. He was released after another five years of appeals and legal wrangling.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

Powered Descent posted:

After nineteen years on death row, DNA evidence exonerated the rat. He was released after another five years of appeals and legal wrangling.

while I of course feel deeply sorry for what the rat went through, we must remember that this kind of false conviction is exceedingly rare. bringing it up really just makes you look like a rat.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
The main thing to remember is that the conviction was the result of an oppressive capitalist system that actively seeks to imprison rats for profit, and to protect the ruling classes from political activism.

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

doverhog posted:

The main thing to remember is that the conviction was the result of an oppressive capitalist system that actively seeks to imprison rats for profit, and to protect the ruling classes from political activism.

Agreed. Also, rats don't have a right to due process. Due process is a pro-rat, anti human system. So what if a few 'innocent' rats go down

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Speaking of the Pauls, Jake and/or Logan Paul may end up trying to fight an amateur boxer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLk2RanqrqA

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

drat kid. Lift with your legs.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

chitoryu12 posted:

Speaking of the Pauls, Jake and/or Logan Paul may end up trying to fight an amateur boxer.

Lowtax V. Bowle 2: Electric Rataloo

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

chitoryu12 posted:

I'm a petty dumb internet person; I lust over watching any of the Paul's getting their face punched in. Including the dad. Goddamn.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
That's actually an ad for parkour classes

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
EDIT: Wrong thread

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

That’s very unnerving.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/TqJSbLA.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/zTfPayD.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/AIOjgOJ.mp4

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

ahahahahaha oh man the look of that cook

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Great job, you've thinned my brown sauce!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

"LEAVE LOGNA PAUL ALONE !!! *tears abloo bloo bloo*" -sa poster

actually gently caress that guy and I lol at his demise.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Modus Pwnens posted:

No? The gently caress kind of school did you go to, the Addams Family University?

E: actually I take that back, the Addamses were awesome and a school run by them would thus also be awesome, objection withdrawn.

Malachite_Dragon has a new favorite as of 01:44 on Feb 11, 2018

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

I don’t think it’s super common, but I’ve definitely heard of students or demonstrators repeating the semi-famous experiment. Might be a generational thing.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

oh so thats why cooking is usually done in the kitchen

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

There's a man doing a lot of very quick calculations about how many pay checks he can afford to miss while drafting his CV.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

darkwasthenight posted:

There's a man doing a lot of very quick calculations about how many pay checks he can afford to miss while drafting his CV.

"while some would say I'm an odd fellow, no one will deny I steam a good ham."

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

"Better slap this meat back on the bone and light the restaurant on fire."

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

darkwasthenight posted:

I love how the other staff just quickly pull out umbrellas. It almost seems liked a pre-planned test of the sprinkler system or something.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

"LEAVE LOGNA PAUL ALONE !!! *tears abloo bloo bloo*" -sa poster

actually gently caress that guy and I lol at his demise.

He should have been perma banned the second he posted a video of himself telling jokes in front of a dangling corpse of a suicide

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Azhais posted:

He should have been perma banned the second he posted a video of himself telling jokes in front of a dangling corpse of a suicide

Is he white? Are people making a fuss? - Mulligan.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

MariusLecter posted:

Is he white? Are people making a fuss? - Mulligan.

lmao seriously

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

chitoryu12 posted:

No no, I got the joke (I grew up watching Looney Toons and Hanna-Barbera). But the post I quoted has a different picture than the original post.

Samuringa posted:

Then you didn't get the joke.

Right, so first Say Nothing posted this

Then Samovar came in with the 1950s cartoon gags:

Samovar posted:

When welcoming your rag-time gal goes horribly wrong.
I'm assuming referring to the one biker with his leg stuck up in the air like the exaggerated high-kick dance the frog does. Then me, a cool and good poster, quoted Samovar but replaced Say Nothing's image of a bike race pile up with one of a 'normal' race. I'm not trying to gaslight anybody, but I'm like 4 levels deep into the joke at this point and there's no stopping now :shepicide:

The schadenfreude is that I'm just ripping off an actual funny person who pulled a similar gag in the Funny Pictures thread like 2 years ago. Could have sworn I saved a screenshot of the post but I can't find it.

Allegedly Allergic
Nov 3, 2002

Crazy Bus Person #3
I submit that you may be thinking far too hard about a post on these dead gay forums.

Fart of Presto
Feb 9, 2001
Clapping Larry

Fart of Presto has a new favorite as of 04:35 on Feb 11, 2018

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I really wish they would have pumped a few tranq darts into it before they took the picture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

please give us a source

this owns so much