Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

bman in 2288 posted:

Was this man raised under a rock or something?! Is he too stupid to understand the concept of "Don't touch yourself when you're about to stream"?!

This time he did it AFTER the stream. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

TaurusOxford posted:

This time he did it AFTER the stream. :v:

Oh god, that's even worse. He was in such a hurry to jerk off that he didn't even bother to check that he was fully offline and finished broadcasting. Again, it's still a matter of "just how loving dumb is this man?"

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Phil believes in the philosophy of “Stream while you stream.”

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Man i wish i could have orgasms as powerful as this dude's

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
The only thing he can finish properly is himself.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

TaurusOxford posted:

So DSP got caught jerking off on stream again. He remembered to turn his camera off this time, but not his microphone.

https://clips.twitch.tv/DiligentGorgeousCiderPeoplesChamp

Link is not working for me- I feel like I've dodged a bullet.

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

CommissarMega posted:

Link is not working for me- I feel like I've dodged a bullet.

Still works for me, and it's currently rocking 2500 views.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Jobbo_Fett posted:

The only thing he can finish properly is himself.

Not true. He can't even kill his career properly. It's still going somehow...

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug
This is some accidentally on purpose poo poo.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this dude is batin to his viewers.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

A shame he’s still releasing the same old content.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
One more and that weirdo who tracks his every move will be able to make a compilation video

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
This is how you DON'T o-face

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021
This man's ability to throw himself even further under the bus amazes me sometimes:

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Nice meltdown

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."
Yeah, he does have worth. In fact, I'm sure the IRS wants a bunch of money that he owes.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Didn't he get his tax situation taken care of and actually got a bit of a bonus out of it? Or now he has more? Dude can't keep his story straight.

Doseku
Nov 9, 2009
I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt this time around considering that earlier in the day he was actually doing proper housework and cleaned out Leanna's office to get hit ready for his new GF.
The sound most likely is him groaning because his back might be acting up a bit. I know that's the kind of noise I would make if I had to get up from a sitting position and my back hurt all of the sudden.

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

Didn't he get his tax situation taken care of and actually got a bit of a bonus out of it? Or now he has more? Dude can't keep his story straight.

His complaint now is that people gave him SO MUCH during the December charity stream, he has to pay way more taxes come April and is gonna need to do another charity stream to pay those off.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

TaurusOxford posted:

His complaint now is that people gave him SO MUCH during the December charity stream, he has to pay way more taxes come April and is gonna need to do another charity stream to pay those off.

"GOD, loving publisher's clearing house giving me 5k a week forever, now I've gotta account for all this too!"

Like christ Phil, you flabby manbaby, cry about everything.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

TaurusOxford posted:

This man's ability to throw himself even further under the bus amazes me sometimes:

Oh, it's real. Well good on him for not caring about trolls at least.

BMS
Mar 11, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Mega64 posted:

A shame he’s still releasing the same old content.

:ck5:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

TaurusOxford posted:

I commented that the only thing getting choked was his chicken.

BMS
Mar 11, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

chitoryu12 posted:

Is there a link to what happened? I'm wondering when the Schomoho remix is coming.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

CJacobs posted:

Oh, it's real. Well good on him for not caring about trolls at least.

chitoryu12 posted:

It's like poetry. It rhymes.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

nine-gear crow posted:

It's like poetry. It rhymes.

I swear to god I've been cursed by a witch so that any words I speak positively of someone else are immediately rendered untrue

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Boy, good on that Dr Disrespect guy for coming clean about his infidelity with his wife and taking steps to improve his family life, hopefully it sticks and he is from hereon able to avoid controversy

oh

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001

CJacobs posted:

Boy, good on that Dr Disrespect guy for coming clean about his infidelity with his wife and taking steps to improve his family life, hopefully it sticks and he is from hereon able to avoid controversy

oh

I never thought Dr Disrespect could be so disrespectful, but it seems obvious in hindsight.

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

So is the trendiest gamer award secretly the most scumbag LPer award? I expect DSP to win it next.

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

Let's go explorin' little dude!
Nah, he's the meter stick on which all other LPers are measured.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Sage Grimm posted:

Nah, he's the meter stick on which all other LPers are measured.

I thought he was the one playing with the meter stick.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

CJacobs posted:

oh

It's not like they ever do anything permanent to people like this as far as I'm aware. They might lay low for a little, but they never actually seemed to get punished in a way where they're forced to change.

Unless there's a few streamers/LPers who did make a huge mistake and it cost them their online careers.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

bobjr posted:

It's not like they ever do anything permanent to people like this as far as I'm aware. They might lay low for a little, but they never actually seemed to get punished in a way where they're forced to change.

Twitch is apparently updating their guidelines to crack down on the toxic environment they've been fostering, so there is a slight chance that poo poo like this will actually have repercussions.

Of course, everyone is all upset over the prospect of being held accountable for acting like vile shitheads.

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

I'm just trying to go through life without looking stupid.

It's not working out too well...

CJacobs posted:

oh

Dr. Disrespect's Wife: "Dr. Disrespect, you would betray me, apologize for your actions, and then proceed to defending doing a offensive accent to further tank your career?"

Dr. Disrespect: "Such... is the fate of one who lives in thesetimes."

fake edit: Actually, I guess that scene was probably originally recorded in Japanese, so that joke doesn't really work.

Really, though, between this and Logan Paul tazing deat rats (which is what finally got his videos demonetized), it's like they go, "How far can I push my luck?"

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
As it turns out, infinitely far

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

Max Wilco posted:

Logan Paul tazing dead rats

What? Was this after his trip to Japan? Or did this come up from his past because of his trip to Japan. Also why? How can you even form the thought "I'd like to tazer something, I bet a dead rat will be fun to tazer". And not already be a psychopath who kills people. No one in the room challenged him when he suggested they taze a dead rat, and collect evidence of them taking a dead rat. Or was he unsupervised that day and is literally retarded with some horrible ADHD syndrom.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

He also tortured a dying fish.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

CJacobs posted:

oh

This looks like a screenshoy from an always sunny episode.

E: He really looks like charlie day with a terrible prop disguise.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Rigged Death Trap posted:

This looks like a screenshoy from an always sunny episode.

E: He really looks like charlie day with a terrible prop disguise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

He's not trying to be Borat?