Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Nephzinho posted:

Did anyone ever find out what the hell happened here?

It’s a thread re-railer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Demonic child screams and runs through an 8 hour flight from Germany to Newark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv1aczlrMsk

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
Holy poo poo. Imagine having to go home with that rear end in a top hat.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight

Lime Tonics posted:

I'm gonna blow my loving brains out.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
I figured people knew to bring earpro on airplanes at this point.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
I spent all my money on a S&W Model 500 that I'm now deepthroating.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
https://i.imgur.com/jePFEXo.mp4

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Volcott posted:

I figured people knew to bring earpro on airplanes at this point.

@NuclearTakes

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

CommonShore posted:

Guy with Downs syndrome overreacts at boisterous kid and gently taps him with his foot

lol at this too

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

https://twitter.com/tpusaatkent/status/963152486314856449

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home
GOP Senate candidate's parents max out donations to primary campaign of Democrat he hopes to unseat

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Lime Tonics posted:

Lol they live their own punishment. But the captain shoulda been called.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Lime Tonics posted:

This might just be fantastically bad parenting but I'd be willing to bet on that kid being quite quite autistic.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Solice Kirsk posted:

Looks like just a regular old meat bridge being prepared using the oil/flame method to me. :shrug:

What the gently caress is a meat bridge? I cook a lot but I've never heard that term used as a reference to anything other than taint, otherwise known as the grundle.

Baronjutter posted:

This might just be fantastically bad parenting but I'd be willing to bet on that kid being quite quite autistic.

He still deserves to get punched in the face.

Phanatic has a new favorite as of 03:01 on Feb 13, 2018

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Baronjutter posted:

Don’t they give you drugs?

bedel jews
Mar 29, 2016

Burt Sexual posted:

Don’t they give you drugs?

Most vape juice is benign.

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255
I bet he had an ear infection and the pressure made it tourture.

But yeah, drug that kid.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
Any experienced parent knows to hit their child/pet with the nap-nap snack beforehand: a couple of Benadryl and a few slugs of brandy.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I was mainly speaking of barronjutter, but agreed

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

mds2 posted:

I bet he had an ear infection and the pressure made it tourture.

But yeah, drug that kid.

Except it started before takeoff so that seems hard to believe. The kid needs some sort of diagnoses and drugs before they try flying again.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

Weatherman posted:

lol at this too

Nothing like a bewildered look around in response to indicate you've been kicked full force.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
The real question is why the kid is dressed like Android 18.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Rough Lobster posted:

Any experienced parent knows to hit their child/pet

not cool

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Lime Tonics posted:

imo this is time for "hey, son, it's an extra special day today, so you get to try some of daddy's rum and coke"

also, like, there's no excuse for the way that kid is acting, but yeah lol @ you if you don't bring earplugs on a transcontinental flight. screaming babies are inevitable and it's just wonderful to sit there in -33dB beatitude while everyone around you is wincing in pain

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I would pay an extra 200 bucks to guarantee no child under 18 on a long flight.

BovineFury
Oct 28, 2007
I moo for great justice!
People colliding with things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3Wd88LQNus

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
There's actually a very simple technique to shush your children

https://i.imgur.com/pJFNamD.mp4

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Solice Kirsk posted:

I would pay an extra 200 bucks to guarantee no child under 18 on a long flight.

You can get custom-fit ear plugs for way less than that. And they're reusable.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Volcott posted:

You can get custom-fit ear plugs for way less than that. And they're reusable.

Even really good earplugs don't work that well for piercing kid shrieks. I've found the best results are from tight-fitting earbuds and a loud white noise track on the ipod. Also lots and lots of alcohol.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

The foamy earplugs that you roll up and stuff in your ears are super effective. I wear them on my motorcycle, in the wood shop, etc. and there's never anything uncomfortably loud, even when the routers are going 22,000 RPM. Better than the custom-fitted ones, even, I think. I also punch holes through them and stretch them over earbud drivers for homemade noise-isolating earbuds and they are fantastic. Wore those on the last flight I was on and there was a screaming kid literally in the seat beside me, going off so loud the flight attendants were all flinching, and I was just happily watching Temple of Doom.

They're like 50 cents a pair in a pack of 14.

H2SO4
Sep 11, 2001

put your money in a log cabin

Buglord

Sagebrush posted:

The foamy earplugs that you roll up and stuff in your ears are super effective. I wear them on my motorcycle, in the wood shop, etc. and there's never anything uncomfortably loud, even when the routers are going 22,000 RPM. Better than the custom-fitted ones, even, I think. I also punch holes through them and stretch them over earbud drivers for homemade noise-isolating earbuds and they are fantastic. Wore those on the last flight I was on and there was a screaming kid literally in the seat beside me, going off so loud the flight attendants were all flinching, and I was just happily watching Temple of Doom.

Yeah, I have a pair of Plugfones that are basically the premade version of this which are great. They also sell packs of replacement plugs in both styles, the foam ones and the ribbed ones. I use them at the racetrack to listen to the scanner and they work really well.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

Protip: The most important feature of true molded earplugs/in-ears, like the ones musicians wear, is that they go far enough into your ear to bypass the occlusion effect, which is what makes everything sound muffled rather than just quiet, and makes your voice really loud in your head. You can almost certainly get as much isolation with cheap, disposable foam earplugs, if you don't need things to sound "natural."

Also, as someone who travels for a living I now keep a pair of those Earplane earplugs in my travel kit. If I have any sort of sinus or ear thing going on, I use those instead of foam plugs on the plane. Maybe I was fooled by circumstances, but once when I had a sinus infection I bought a pair of those on a connection and my ears were much less uncomfortable for the next flight. They are super expensive in the airport though.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

Everything is super expensive in the airport.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!

Gumtrees are brutal.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Lime Tonics posted:

I guarantee this kid is feeling immense physical pain from not having a tablet in it's hand

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

And he starts flipping out to other moderators about it as well, to the point of interrogating one of the other moderators if she circumcised her own son. The whole thing is a fascinating journey into the paranoid mental breakdown of someone who can't get over his own dick being chopped.

It's a shame that men are ridiculed and mocked for have an issue with this. We shouldn't be mutilating baby boys. If you want to cut your dick up when your older and have a choice, be my guest.

Now, where have I heard similar arguements against cutting up ones own privates yet with with similar malice?

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Sagebrush posted:

I'd get a really bad ear infection if I wore those for more than like an hour. I have to moderate headphone use entirely for the same reason. Makes flying more than an hour suck.

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

What were these, the account is suspended.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

mds2 posted:

But yeah, drug that kid.

This but super unironically.