Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Dreddout posted:

If you don't have at least one month of probation time you can't call yourself a shitposter

The few

The proud

The poo poo

just added it up, I'm at 134 days, 12 hours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

zegermans posted:

just added it up, I'm at 134 days, 12 hours

keep digging and you might find a good post

Suck a Dick No Homo
Apr 22, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

hahaha

bunch of people got this

NEED MILK just spurred someone on to keep the forums open for another month with a cash infusion straight to Lowtax, is there anything this hero cannot do?

Dat boi look like Mr Peepers

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Come to think of it, this probably belongs here

https://twitter.com/AdamWeinstein/status/964585969495216128

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

heh, i guess this snowflake got... (puts on shades) triggered

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

who honestly doesn’t get this until they’re the ones actually hiding from the bullets?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

theflyingexecutive posted:

who honestly doesn’t get this until they’re the ones actually hiding from the bullets?

Most people aren't able to conceive of what bullets do because they've either only seen it in movies or have never reflected on it.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol this is the stuff

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008

So the good news is, we'll have gun control as soon as the majority of American conservatives are personally present at a shooting spree.

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Nah it will only be until you have a spate of Republican politicians and their families being straight up murdered by machine guns before they'll do anything.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 25 hours!

ponzicar posted:

So the good news is, we'll have gun control as soon as the majority of American conservatives are personally present at a shooting spree.

And the bad news is, it won't be long until the majority of Americans will have been!

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

Nah it will only be until you have a spate of Republican politicians and their families being straight up murdered by machine guns before they'll do anything.

the louisiana representative that was shot at the congressional baseball game now poops out of a port in his side into a bag and has stronger anti-gun control beliefs than ever before

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

VitalSigns posted:

And the bad news is, it won't be long until the majority of Americans will have been!

tfr is doing their part :patriot:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

the louisiana representative that was shot at the congressional baseball game now poops out of a port in his side into a bag and has stronger anti-gun control beliefs than ever before

People didn't respond well when I referred to him in conversation immediately after as Steve "I'm David Duke without the baggage" Scalise but I thought it was important that they know the quality of ballsack that had been destroyed

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Epic High Five posted:

People didn't respond well when I referred to him in conversation immediately after as Steve "I'm David Duke without the baggage" Scalise but I thought it was important that they know the quality of ballsack that had been destroyed

john brown and james hodgkinson are loving patriots that every school child to aspire to become

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

White people who are fine with people of color dying to gun violence are the ones usually fine with it until the gun gets aimed at them or someone they love.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

there's a notable pattern of conservatives who have heterodox positions on the one issue that they have personal experience with

Dick Cheney has a gay daughter and amazingly is fine with gay rights. John Roberts has weird medical issues and coincidentally found a way to interpret the ACA mandate as constitutional. etc etc

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Dick Cheney is also fine with blasting dudes faces off with guns

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

there's a notable pattern of conservatives who have heterodox positions on the one issue that they have personal experience with

Dick Cheney has a gay daughter and amazingly is fine with gay rights. John Roberts has weird medical issues and coincidentally found a way to interpret the ACA mandate as constitutional. etc etc

Yeah sure well this stove turned out to be hot

DKD
Dec 25, 2011

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

His case was almost a textbook example of "good guys with guns save the day." Of course he doubled down, in his experience the system works. Schools just need to have three or four armed cops in every classroom.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

tbf it appears that roberts helped write the dissent when it was still the majority opinion before switching his vote at the last minute and scribbling his name onto the ruling

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Yes, the guns running around autonomously of human control shot his daughter. Not a deranged bigot with unfettered legal access to guns.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

nah posted:

yes but that's unremarkable for a member of the guns blasting faces party

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

unfettered legal access to guns.
:thunk:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

unfettered legal access to guns is a bad thing hth

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
:rip: guy goodbody

posted about a semiautomatic ban in the tfr mass shooting thread

Dickbutt Ouroboros
Nov 13, 2002

handbandit?
Son of a bitch!

DKD posted:

His case was almost a textbook example of "good guys with guns save the day." Of course he doubled down, in his experience the system works. Schools just need to have three or four armed cops in every classroom.

I wouldn’t exactly say he saved the day, but he certainly ...

Oh, wait. You’re talking about the cops who shot that guy.

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

Yes, the guns running around autonomously of human control shot his daughter. Not a deranged bigot with unfettered legal access to guns.

"I never thought that allowing white supremacists unfettered access to guns would end up getting MY kid shot, sobs man who voted for the giving white supremacists unfettered access to guns party."

Not quite as pithy

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

nah posted:

the most damgerous game

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Trazz posted:

"I never thought that allowing white supremacists unfettered access to guns would end up getting MY kid shot, sobs man who voted for the giving white supremacists unfettered access to guns party."

Not quite as pithy

true but it's more honest

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

true but it's more honest

Guns don't kill people, racist MAGA chuds kill people

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Trazz posted:

Guns don't kill people, racist MAGA chuds kill people

with guns

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
sometimes cars

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

Kitfox88 posted:

sometimes cars

Didn't a MAGAteer literally go up to NYC and stab a random black dude to death with a sword

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Trazz posted:

Didn't a MAGAteer literally go up to NYC and stab a random black dude to death with a sword

That guy was a flat-out Nazi.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Zeroisanumber posted:

That guy was a flat-out Nazi.

Is there a difference between lockstep Republican and fascist and Nazi and MAGA CHUD at this point? I don't see one.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Apoplexy posted:

Is there a difference between lockstep Republican and fascist and Nazi and MAGA CHUD at this point? I don't see one.

No

The only difference anymore is the proud Nazis are at least honest about what they are

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol

http://time.com/5159859/why-trumps-forgotten-man-still-supports-him/

quote:

But it hasn’t panned out that way. A year into Trump’s term, the factories have not roared back. His accomplishments–a massive corporate tax cut, a strong stock market–have largely redounded to the benefit of the bankers and fat cats. Trump has taken few of his promised actions on trade and manufacturing. The American steel industry has suffered as the market floods with imports, forcing prices down, all while the Administration dithers and delays over tariffs.

As Long sees it, no one should feel more betrayed by the Trump presidency than the archetypical Trump supporter: the white working-class voter whom Trump dubbed the Forgotten Man. And yet, to his great frustration, many of his fellow blue collar workers don’t seem to grasp how Trump has abandoned them. As of last month, the President’s approval rating was 46 percent among white non-college-educated voters, down 7 points since he took office, according to the polling firm Morning Consult. “The most vocal supporters of him, they’re just unwavering,” Long says, shaking his head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

It's because they aren't Trump supporters because of steel tariff opinions fam

Too bad our press is too cowardly and incompetent to ever consider that he's liked for no other reason than he promises ethnic genocide