Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

tenderjerk posted:

this is the dude that fired comey because tromp too frightened to confront others right

that is trump's hired goon, yes

his job duties also included intimidating trump's enemies and leaving threatening phone messages on their answering machines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

skaboomizzy posted:

parkland kids are in Rick Scott's office and he's refusing to meet with them

one of his aides is asking the angry mob of teens to shorten their message to one sentence for him

this is gonna go great for him if he runs for Senate this year

burn it to the ground angry teens

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
That blink was added in post

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

sandoz posted:

EDGED WEAPONS

*cop outside ultra affluent parkland school stares at camera* 'i aint dying in no ghetto'

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

the people who sign up to be police shouldn't be police.

never forget the cop who executed Tamir Rice because he was terrified of a twelve year old with a BB gun.

give that cop a brake! he watched boyz in the hood the night before! blame lieberal hollywierd or god!

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Al! posted:

burn it to the ground angry teens

"these are just kids. they don't know how the world works yet. they are free to express themselves, but they are still children."

*parkland survivors burn down gov. scotts office*

*everyone gets tried as an adult*

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

gently caress that weird girl who can't ski but is at the olympics for some stupid clickbait reason

you can't do a left side 360 in a half pipe

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
i don't know if trump ever personally had anybody killed, but if he did, schiller was the man who made it happen

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Hatebag posted:

It's fuckin 80 degrees in fuckin February! Shoot an oil executive!

meanwhile i am freezing my dang balls off in Seattle

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Gang of Crazed Teen Crisis Actors Tear GOP Lawmakers Limb-from-Limb in Soros-Backed Plot

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

It's true, Wakanda and Israel are nations that happen to share a lot in common, in that they are both fictional.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

B-Rock452 posted:

They are supposed to go in groups of three. That way you get a continuous stream of officers going in as more arrive on scene. That's generally what is trained now. A lot of departments keep active shooter kits that include plate body armor and med kits in all the cars now as well.

yeah this is infuriating, a lot of these departments have justified expensive purchases of military-style weapons and armor to ostensibly keep stashed JUST FOR shootings like this, or stuff out in rural areas where you may need some longer range, or whatever bc america is big af, and they just break it out for oppression purposes bc of course they do, and cower from these things

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lmao this school shooting is relatively good news for trump

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
death rays don’t kill people, mad scientists kill people

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

i'm the pax vaporizer

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

mormonpartyboat posted:

field plate or full plate

more of a bowl really

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

euphronius posted:

Lmao this school shooting is relatively good news for trump

if you work for the trump white house this is currently your first vacation in two years.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Taintrunner posted:

It's true, Wakanda and Israel are nations that happen to share a lot in common, in that they are both fictional.

#openbordersforwakanda

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

brugroffil posted:

surely no NRA member has ever carried while intoxicated!

yeah it definitely isn’t a thing in red states to go to a dive bar, whip out your fully loaded gun to brag to everyone about it, and then go back to said friends house to have him drunkenly fire shots in the air in a crowded residential area

never witnessed such a thing, no siree

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

My Linux Rig posted:

yeah it definitely isn’t a thing in red states to go to a dive bar, whip out your fully loaded gun to brag to everyone about it, and then go back to said friends house to have him drunkenly fire shots in the air in a crowded residential area

that sounds fun

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

skaboomizzy posted:

one of his aides is asking the angry mob of teens to shorten their message to one sentence for him

Those kids are going to be forcibly removed from state property and will face trespass charges.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sandoz posted:

you can't do a left side 360 in a half pipe

prove it

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

My Linux Rig posted:

i think in some counties in PA bars are required to have a safe where they can place a patrons gun.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

please, no vaping allowed on school premises

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Those kids are going to be forcibly removed from state property and will face trespass charges.

this is going to happen

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Duscat posted:

that is trump's hired goon, yes

his job duties also included intimidating trump's enemies and leaving threatening phone messages on their answering machines

don't forget that he's also the guy who stood outside the door while trump got spanked with a magazine and watched shark week with a stripper

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

i really want to buy seth rogan's gravity bong

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

skaboomizzy posted:

i hope the sentence is "gently caress you"

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
So standing guard for the piss tape gets you 15k per month for life, No Ice.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

sandoz posted:

the actual beat cops showing up at the scene first should have been sprinting out of their still moving cars with or without guns or body armor or pants to throw themselves in front of the bullets

this is their literal job and training

lol ah yes, the infamous gunless and pantsless and body armor-less american cop

sprinting and/or ghost riding the whip can be hard for fat asses though, ill give u that

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
https://twitter.com/RVAwonk/status/966396518390489088

ahahahahahaha god bless

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

mormonpartyboat posted:

https://twitter.com/NuclearTakes/status/966348362487300096

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That guy's gotta be Indian.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

WoodrowSkillson posted:

this is going to happen

no it wont, that high school is full of rich kids

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Rick Scott is some how braver than Donald Trump

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

remember the reverend horton heat

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

if those kids want to speak out they should do so through safe, legal ways like not saying or doing anything and hoping it gets better

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Nonsense posted:

i really want to buy seth rogan's gravity bong

gravity bongs are the most unconfortable and unpleasant way of smoking besides blunts but they get ya hosed up tho

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Old people get angry about grandkids getting blown up when they are in the same state.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/964597320301121536

• Locked thread