Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
that's what I get for not enlarging pictures on my phone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

juche avocado posted:

that was literally my first thought but what on earth could it actually stand for

what's his dad's name. I thought it was Fred

what about his dead brother

ronald wilson trump

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

In another thirty years or so the rest of the world will watch in horror as Americans are shot and killed trying to get over the wall and escape into safety in Mexico.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/ABC/status/966467061529575424

trolls, mercenaries whatever

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Lastgirl posted:

kid sneaks up behind an armed teacher with an inflated brown paper bag and

Healthy young child goes to teacher, gets pumped with massive shot of lead, doesn't feel good and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases!

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

navyjack posted:

I thought Gorilla Channel was real for about 70 seconds and then felt real dumb

What do you mean? It was real and the President used to watch it for hours until he got bored with it.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

CodeJanitor posted:

I am loving how the USA is quickly descending into all of those lovely 80's VHS post-apoc or dystopian hellscape movies with schools covered in chains, metal, graffiti, guns, heavily armored cops, kids that wear all leather and have weapons and teachers that carry shotguns and fog and drugs and cities all dark and broken and everything is poo poo.

just love it
its great
more of that america

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

you know how in an emergency, the planes drop down oxygen masks right?

well if a school shooting happens, we should have emergency drop down rifles from the cork ceilings

your seat cushion doubles as a bullet resistant vest

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

euphronius posted:

no

I meant did Congress just give up on it they were working on it last week

nothing could pass. the compromise from artificial crisis that would've at least been not terrible couldn't pass. neither could the other compromise. neither could either(or more?) of the rabid right wing work guarantees citizenship/legal immigration cutting bills.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
battle royale was a documentary about the future of american schooling

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
a federal program to arm teachers would make them, effectively, a militia which would allow the president to muster them at will to fight foreign enemies

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

CodeJanitor posted:

I am loving how the USA is quickly descending into all of those lovely 80's VHS post-apoc or dystopian hellscape movies with schools covered in chains, metal, graffiti, guns, heavily armored cops, kids that wear all leather and have weapons and teachers that carry shotguns and fog and drugs and cities all dark and broken and everything is poo poo.

just love it
its great
more of that america

it is pretty cool

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
hello students you are sitting in an exit row

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

KiteAuraan posted:

sealab is a bad idea and would end with many, many deaths.

now, if our children learned from a talk show on a spectral planet maybe...

check out this racist that doesn't want black debbie teaching kids

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Nonsense posted:

lol that chud CNN interviewed is getting owned online

https://twitter.com/WamsuttaLives/status/966337964312809473

the day i get the email about this imma buy a bucket o shrimp

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

juche avocado posted:

nothing could pass. the compromise from artificial crisis that would've at least been not terrible couldn't pass. neither could the other compromise. neither could either(or more?) of the rabid right wing work guarantees citizenship/legal immigration cutting bills.

so trump ended daca

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

the senate is broken and the only hope is the court ruling that might successfully halt the suspension of daca

zen death robot
May 27, 2001
can't wait for the future hellscape where we have armed janitors

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/966466837738409985

theres the do-nothing bullshit i was waiting for

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

D1E posted:

In another thirty years or so the rest of the world will watch in horror as Americans are shot and killed trying to get over the wall and escape into safety in Mexico.

lol

there won't be cameras rolling in 30 years

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Joementum posted:

a federal program to arm teachers would make them, effectively, a militia which would allow the president to muster them at will to fight foreign enemies

new affirmative defense for school shootings: I mistakenly believed I had orders from the president to murder all my students as foreign agents

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
first day of school fall 2018:

look to your left. look to your right. by the end of the school year I will have shot at least one out of three of you

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao didn't this guys guardians buy him guns

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

Joementum posted:

will they be constitutionally be allowed on military airplanes joe?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

zen death robot posted:

i hear you

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

euphronius posted:

so trump ended daca

yes but the fourth(???) circuit said nah you have an obvious racial animus so we're putting an injunction on your dumb rear end

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

CodeJanitor posted:

just love it
its great
more of that america

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/dellcam/status/966467153103933445

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

CodeJanitor posted:

just love it
its great
more of that america

gop donor class is unironically fine with this because they live in gated separate realities and if we’re all living in hell and turning on vulnerable populations to scrape by the less chance we’ll storm their gilded palaces

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

shiksa posted:

first day of school fall 2018:

look to your left. look to your right. by the end of the school year I will have shot at least one out of three of you

LOL

Prolly true tho

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Qurnah posted:

will they be constitutionally be allowed on military airplanes joe?

obviously not since the military can't have airplanes

pretty basic stuff, right there

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

zen death robot posted:

It’s ok tho they’re just undercover cops

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

quote:

But the measure ran into powerful headwinds Wednesday evening, when the National Rifle Association announced it rejects lifting the age for purchasing rifles.

"Federal Law prohibits adults under the age of 21 from purchasing a handgun from a licensed firearm dealer. Legislative proposals that prevent law-abiding adults aged 18-20 years old from acquiring rifles and shotguns effectively prohibits them for purchasing any firearm, thus depriving them of their constitutional right to self-protection," said Jennifer Baker, the NRA public affairs director.

Baker added: "We need serious proposals to prevent violent criminals and the dangerously mentally ill from acquiring firearms. Passing a law that makes it illegal for a 20-year-old to purchase a shotgun for hunting or an adult single mother from purchasing the most effective self-defense rifle on the market punishes law-abiding citizens for the evil acts of criminals."

:bisonyes:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

self defense rifle lmao

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Crusader posted:

gop donor class is unironically fine with this because they live in gated separate realities and if we’re all living in hell and turning on vulnerable populations to scrape by the less chance we’ll storm their gilded palaces

their gated communities will have PMCs embedded within

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

zen death robot posted:

Custodian with a Shotgun

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Gringostar posted:

check out this racist that doesn't want black debbie teaching kids

trump: BIZARRO BIZARRO BIZARRO

*gets voted president* BIZARRO BIZARRO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

ok then we'll take all the guns and throw them in a fuckin quarry is that better

• Locked thread