Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Quotey posted:

2019: Classes without gun adept teachers are MAGNETS for the Sickos. No more trigger-shy teachers!

2020: Teachers need to go after these sickos BEFORE they shoot up their school! They know who the sickos are, but RED TAPE is holding them back!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

*kid says “gently caress school” due to crazy amount of homework*

*Air Force b-52 drops a tactical thermonuclear weapon on his house to prevent a potential school shooting*

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

can someone on a computer check what kind of phone these tweets are coming from

trump and hope are probably both posting from different phones rn

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

euphronius posted:

This will be - if he goes through with it - I believe the first legislation he has ever proposed to congress

lmao if his only legislative accomplishment in office is a mild increase to gun control, and a tax cut for the rich that even conservatives are tepid about

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
"Congress is in a mood to finally do something on this issue"
*Ron Howard Voice* "They aren't"

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lmao imagine being someone who voted for trump thinking it would just be some kind of throwaway protest vote realizing they helped create this. Like seriously imagine if such a self-aware person existed.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

savage sickos

ZoninSilver
May 30, 2011

I'm now imagining Lapierre literally snapping his neck in half from the whiplash of that final tweet :allears:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

FAUXTON posted:

Lmao imagine being someone who voted for trump thinking it would just be some kind of throwaway protest vote realizing they helped create this. Like seriously imagine if such a self-aware person existed.

:irony:

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

FAUXTON posted:

if i had the link handy to that guy yelling trump while playing the guitar or whatever i'd link it here to make a good post, but instead i made this post

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
TRUMP

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

euphronius posted:

wasn't he a vet lmao

Yeah, that shooting was particularly scary as gently caress because he was using John Wick gently caress moves to mow through armed cops who knew he was there

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

The background check still doesn't work unless you close the Gun Show loophole.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

fast and furious 9 ripped off hard boiled so hard but they both own

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Billzasilver posted:

can someone on a computer check what kind of phone these tweets are coming from

trump and hope are probably both posting from different phones rn

iphone

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

I can’t find the earlier post but imagine I posted “John Hughes movies but there’s a school shooting in each of them” again

oh but also all the teachers are armed

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Inspector Hound posted:

Yeah, that shooting was particularly scary as gently caress because he was using John Wick gently caress moves to mow through armed cops who knew he was there

didn't they use a remote control bomb to kill him

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Bump Stocks!

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Bueller...Bueller...Bueller

*gun cocking*

BUELLER.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

euphronius posted:

This will be - if he goes through with it - I believe the first legislation he has ever proposed to congress

he has already forgotten about it

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Inspector Hound posted:

Was that the shooting where at one point he hid behind a pillar and faked a cop out and shot him? Because if so yeah that guy sounded loving terrifying.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

FAUXTON posted:

Don't doxx my uncle

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Inspector Hound posted:

him advancing on that solo cop and going around the pillar to shoot him point blank was wild, I've never seen anyone engage like that despite watching millions of hours of Syrian war and copdeath vids

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

talk about poor timing, yeesh

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

euphronius posted:

didn't they use a remote control bomb to kill him

They attached a bomb to a robot.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Augus posted:

The stories about teachers shooting their students that pop up now are gonna be interesting

he was a bad apple

he had detention twice when he was a freshmen

also, a B average student

couldn't even make the football team :rip: *spits on grave*

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

problem solved hell yes let's do it.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

every time MENTAL HEALTH comes up all i can think of is Nerl frrom frisky dingo saying "thank you ronald reagan, your legacy is intact"

also mormonpartyboat posted it yesterday so I'm not the only one

Nerl for president

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

The breakfast club but it's an execution by firing squad

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe
Today owns holy poo poo

Them some good morning tweets

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
Our president is literally a crazy person

Holy poo poo, what a Sicko

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

TotalHell posted:

I can’t find the earlier post but imagine I posted “John Hughes movies but there’s a school shooting in each of them” again

oh but also all the teachers are armed

0% chance that the nerd in breakfast club didnt murder his whole class the next day

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

prefect posted:

He's dumber than stupid.

prez is super dumb

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Joementum posted:

it owns that the very stupid president is explaining his very stupid policy very stupidly

:wtc:

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

when can we give him the dementia test again, oh my god

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

wasn't he a vet lmao

Yes, he was. And the cops blew him up with a robot and nobody said anything about it.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down
Haven't seen this posted in a few pages, but reminder that these kids from Florida own so hard. They're the voice of everyone screaming at their TV through all the debates and crazy news.

Except that stupid girl who would have done better to keep it short but instead rambled for 5 minutes after asking Bill Nelson a question meant for the NRA lady.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Trump open palm slammed the piss tape this morning. And hes doing all the moves

• Locked thread