Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

morning "i killed my intern" joe just got done calling donny's performance yesterday a "strike", and then mika and him agreed that rubio did the right thing just by showing up (nevermind the fact that he's still getting the sweet nra :10:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Good soup! posted:

you can monetize it pretty easily for good money, just work in PR/communications for some organization and you're gold

unless you're one of the chumps in my creative writing classes in college still working in retail and waiting on that big break lol

self publish some lovely fan fiction on amazon

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

frankly and tbqh, trump

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

FAUXTON posted:

you ain't gonna find it elsewhere either, not even some far-flung Pacific island because either a huge hurricane is going to hit you, the sea will reclaim it, or the loving Aussies are going to pave over your rear end to make a concentration camp. Europe is loving toast, everyone there is either trying to get out or get rich trying to suck russian oligarchs off, Scandinavia is thawing into fever swamps where they sell plots of land under the north sea to exxon or rosneft, China is rolling on Africa like some roofie-slinging frat prince.

There is literally nowhere anyone anywhere can possibly find shelter, Antarctica's icecap is loving breaking in half and the land ice shelves there are sliding into the sea so congrats on wasting a bunch of time money and effort to die pitifully in a slightly different place

Wow I guess I'm really owned now.
I guess I shouldn't do anything at all then just accept :matters: into my heart because of the eternal unbreakable truth of geohell.
Maybe I should just start rolling coal as well to accelerate our demise or something as well.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Man, NRA people being afraid of violence against themselves.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I did a thing posted:

self publish some lovely erotic fan fiction on amazon

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

see we don’t even need the mental illness excuse for arresting non-whites

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Nichael posted:

morning "i killed my intern" joe just got done calling donny's performance yesterday a "strike", and then mika and him agreed that rubio did the right thing just by showing up (nevermind the fact that he's still getting the sweet nra :10:)

rubio will get rewarded with something for showing up last night

or he won't

the GOP really doesn't give a gently caress right now

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
:ironicat:
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/966674087031508992

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Pinely posted:

i don't think donald thought this through.

No poo poo?!?

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

PostNouveau posted:

Slowly eliminating all the people between me and The Button to own the libs

https://twitter.com/Ray20260091/status/966673649519472640

so much for his sense of duty, eh.
I guess that only lasts about a year.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 372 days!

Nichael posted:

i would, right now without hesitation, get yelled at by furious teens and clowned nationally for it, for $3mil+ of gun money :frogbon:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

TotalHell posted:

see we don’t even need the mental illness excuse for arresting non-whites

never did

mental illness is going to be used as an excuse to arrest whites who might help non-whites

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

nopantsjack posted:

i think its super hosed up that american gun fans are basically like "yeah thousands die per year, but its my hobby"

yeah yeah we would all like to own an AK47 or whatever your favourite gun from CS is, unfortuintaly your country is uniquely incapable of owning guns and not massacring eachother constantly so we gotta confiscate them all

set your deathsquad cops on the militias, disarm the country then disband the deathsquads
bing bong

good news: the deathsquad cops are also militia members!

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Nichael posted:

personally I am happy that we've set the bar for commending our elected officials at 'shows up to listen to constituents'

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

that reminds me, how big can you make a projection screen and still have the image be sharp?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

nopantsjack posted:

CoD: BLOPS 1 for example is the most straight up evil work of american propaganda ever put to gametape

the General Petraeus cameo in the later BLOPS was cool, but nothing will top Oliver North, Manuel Noriega, and Jonas Savimbi all in the same game as sympathetic NPCs

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Quotey posted:

oh boy wait til u learn what the police do with guns

police use guns sparingly and attempt to resolve situations with a minimum of harm, what you have in america aren't police, they are deathsquads
being killed at the end of a US death squad interaction is routine and they are not punished for it, in some cases they are punished for not killing you

there is a certain logical sense to the deathsquads when you have american citizens (stupid, fat) with access to heavy weaponry and body armour
if you BAN ALL GUNS then they dont have that excuse

shoot/arrest the militias who refuse to give their guns up
sack/arrest the deathsquad officers who do the same
sure it'd be hard and take a lot of political will but you already apparently have the political capital to withstand 10,000 gun murders per year

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
:chloe:
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/966674849291816961

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lawman 0 posted:

Wow I guess I'm really owned now.
I guess I shouldn't do anything at all then just accept :matters: into my heart because of the eternal unbreakable truth of geohell.
Maybe I should just start rolling coal as well to accelerate our demise or something as well.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Samurai Sanders posted:

Man, NRA people being afraid of violence against themselves.

their internal rhetoric is defined by its insane apocalyptic paranoiac horror

dana loesch in particular is a barking lunatic who has hidden dozens of guns around her house/office and keeps multiple on her person at any given time

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I liked that Call of Duty where the bad guy was a rogue general and then you kill him by pulling a knife out of your chest and throwing it at him.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I'm so happy I'm going to die in like 30-40 years

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

euphronius posted:

like they don't even have school shootings in Russia

we actually had a few in the last years, but with way less fatalities than in the land of the free
once it was a failson of an FSB officer stealing his dads gun, the news promptly erased that info lol
liberals and libertarians here cum themselves over the idea of guns everywhere like in the states because they love trump and videogames

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

https://twitter.com/doom_txt/status/966380940900499456

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/966672597835567109

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

CPAC is the biggest orgy of the year, just a huge circle of chuds sucking and fuckin

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

This is a good criticism actually because most Trump supporters are suburban assholes living next to Clinton voters.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

nopantsjack posted:

i think its super hosed up that american gun fans are basically like "yeah thousands die per year, but its my hobby"

yeah yeah we would all like to own an AK47 or whatever your favourite gun from CS is, unfortuintaly your country is uniquely incapable of owning guns and not massacring eachother constantly so we gotta confiscate them all

set your deathsquad cops on the militias, disarm the country then disband the deathsquads
bing bong

big thing is that the vast majority of our gun violence is from handguns

and also is caused by generations of racism and being lovely to poor people

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

A TAX WOULD END

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
nothing matters but try to make at least one person’s life better if you can

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

TotalHell posted:

that reminds me, how big can you make a projection screen and still have the image be sharp?

About infinity trump fingers

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

attempted possession lmao

how do you even defend these cases

do they all just plead out

how do you fight this stuff

do you just fight mens rea every time

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lawman 0 posted:

This is a good criticism actually because most Trump supporters are suburban assholes living next to Clinton voters.

not most of them but a lot of them

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

SpaceGoku posted:

their internal rhetoric is defined by its insane apocalyptic paranoiac horror

dana loesch in particular is a barking lunatic who has hidden dozens of guns around her house/office and keeps multiple on her person at any given time
I thought it was defined by heroic fantasies of themselves killing waves of feral black people or whatever.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

frame these two tweets in this chain and put them in every museum in the country

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Augus posted:

CPAC is the biggest orgy of the year, just a huge circle of chuds sucking and fuckin

IS TRUMP speaking this year? I thought he said he was going to

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

PostNouveau posted:

I liked that Call of Duty where the bad guy was a rogue general and then you kill him by pulling a knife out of your chest and throwing it at him.

that game was a modern day GI Joe and it kicked rear end

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Phi230 posted:

how do you even defend these cases

do they all just plead out

how do you fight this stuff

do you just fight mens rea every time

he said it was stolen before he handed it over ALLEGEDLY so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0