Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
If you are the first person to have sex with a trans woman after surgery does your penis gain the entire size that she formerly had? Do you absorb her genitals essence sexually? Somewhere out there is a chaser who wears his dick like a saiyan wears his tail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/lutherlowe/status/966501200437719041

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice

cis autodrag posted:

If you are the first person to have sex with a trans woman after surgery does your penis gain the entire size that she formerly had? Do you absorb her genitals essence sexually? Somewhere out there is a chaser who wears his dick like a saiyan wears his tail.

that depends, did the surgeon give her the pamphlet on growth stretching and techniques? did she google "jelqing"?

does hymen reconstruction surgery restore this power? asking for a friend

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

creationist believer posted:

that depends, did the surgeon give her the pamphlet on growth stretching and techniques? did she google "jelqing"?

does hymen reconstruction surgery restore this power? asking for a friend

Oh my God you didn't make up the word "jelqing". What the christ?

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

oh hey what a surprise, google is gearing up to rehire james damore because the media cycle has moved on

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice

cis autodrag posted:

Oh my God you didn't make up the word "jelqing". What the christ?

jelqing is real and strong. jelqing with a virgin is a fool's errand, i've been jelqing with a hydraulic press for 3 years, and my pleasure hammer is like gold leaf now

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
this thread took a turn

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

The Management posted:

this thread took a turn

Hey now, don't make assumptions about the geometry of creationist believers penis

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

cis autodrag posted:

i've new idea for highlander reboot

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

atomicthumbs posted:

Lol I just woke my dog up laughing

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slgt skal flge slgters gang

Stymie posted:

oh hey what a surprise, google is gearing up to rehire james damore because the media cycle has moved on

watch out if u keep revealing the truth goog will hire u :ohdear:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

anthonypants posted:

to let a pizza get to that point you're either a full city block away from the oven or you've completely lost your sense of smell

at hot temps man tho ya pizza can be coming along nicely and of course youve drowned 6 beers already and you need to take a piss and so ya do but this aint no ordinary piss, its the first piss of the night after 6 beers and you're in there for a good two minutes total and you come out and your pizza is hosed

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

I have a thing for courageous dongles

SolTerrasa posted:

Hey Google what temperature should I bake a pizza at

"Place a pizza stone on a lower oven rack. Preheat the oven between 450 and 500 degrees F (250 to 260 degrees C) -- the stone needs to heat up while the oven heats. Large, thick-crusted pizzas might need an oven temperature closer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) so the crust can cook completely before the toppings burn."

(the toppings burn)

Oh no who could have predicted this

I 100% guarantee that they have one of those new fancy oven that use the top broiler to get to temp faster and they didn't let it pre-heat right

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
as a fan of new haven style pizza, that looks perfect to me. issue closed

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
googles answers are unreliable enough that you should never trust them.

more fundamental is that google thinks everything can be done with algorithms. then they feed in the garbage of the entire web into their algos and unsurprisingly the output is also garbage.

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

I just.....still dont know how one ends up like this

I bet they self identify as a smart nerd person as well

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

still not convinced it isn't performance art

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

atomicthumbs posted:

lmfao

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Highlander: the Skin I Live in

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

hahaha

damore accomplished exactly what he wanted to with his lawsuit

quote:

In the aftermath of Damore’s memo, McMillen wrote on internal Google Plus that he would refuse to work with other employees who supported Damore’s views. In mid-September, McMillen was called into a meeting with HR and told that a complaint had been made about his post.

“They asked questions like, ‘Are you saying you won’t work with white people?’ and ‘Are you saying you won’t work with men?’” McMillen recalled. “I was saying, ‘If you believe women are inherently worse at engineering, I’m going to have a hard time working with you.’”

The HR investigation into his comment lasted about two weeks, he said. During that time, McMillen said his HR representative told him that the department was processing a number of similar complaints and would endeavor to handle them all similarly. At the end of the investigation, McMillen was told that he should excuse himself from all hiring and promotion decisions. “The stated reason was there were concerns about my ability to be impartial in evaluating other people,” he explained.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Main Paineframe posted:

hahaha

damore accomplished exactly what he wanted to with his lawsuit

Won't somebody protect the bigots?

*in a very alphabet voice * never fear sir, I am rational and civil

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
lol the corporate drones and lawyers have kicked in full speed -- hmm what is the option for least liability, our only real concern, in our liberal-absolutist legal system? ah yes, fire/reprimand all rabble-rousers!

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

lancemantis posted:

lol the corporate drones and lawyers have kicked in full speed -- hmm what is the option for least liability, our only real concern, in our liberal-absolutist legal system? ah yes, fire/reprimand all rabble-rousers!
google is probably the closest to an actual money printing machine that a company can get, of course their internal policies are going to boil down to "don't rock the boat"

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

qirex posted:

google is probably the closest to an actual money printing machine that a company can get, of course their internal policies are going to boil down to "don't rock the boat"

have you heard of this tech startup the founder of which tried to cure cancer by showing fruit up his rear end

Illusive Fuck Man
Jul 5, 2004
RIP John McCain feel better xoxo 💋 🙏
Taco Defender
I have hope that it isn't all bad. I know there was one person who responded to damore directly something like "your ideas are poo poo and so are you. gently caress you, motherfucker. I will continue saying this until one of us is gone." and they still work at goog.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
i am cis white male all that and i'm therefore probably oblivious to all this poo poo but for most people around here damore flamed out hard people shook their heads and moved on.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

i am cis white male all that and i'm therefore probably oblivious to all this poo poo but for most people around here damore flamed out hard people shook their heads and moved on.

if you aren't aware of any social problems at your workplace, you are the cause of those problems

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

cursed image

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

took me a second

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
shameful

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

cinci zoo sniper posted:

have you heard of this tech startup the founder of which tried to cure cancer by showing fruit up his rear end

the rare goatPhone SE - and it has a ring(tone)!

Fiedler
Jun 29, 2002

I, for one, welcome our new mouse overlords.
If you're in the US and running the world's biggest monopoly and you're not kicking back to the ruling political party, then you're an idiot.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

is this a loss

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

cinci zoo sniper posted:

i've always wondered why it was called apple, and now i know

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Fiedler posted:

If you're in the US and running the world's biggest monopoly and you're not kicking back to the ruling political party, then you're an idiot.

They could do so by supporting rather than presenting

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
CPAC isn't exactly the bleeding heart of the GOP anyway. It's the far right wing fringe of the party (where fringe is defined as "actually cares about conservative values" instead of "talks about conservative values so these idiots will vote for him to continue tearing everything down to give to his private sector masters".) there's way better ways to buy a republican congressman than to participate in or be a sponsor of CPAC.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy

http://cpac.conservative.org/cpac-2018-sponsors/ :thunk:

e: looks like the photo is legit and they're hiding it on the site version. shameful.

Fiedler
Jun 29, 2002

I, for one, welcome our new mouse overlords.

cis autodrag posted:

there's way better ways to buy a republican congressman than to participate in or be a sponsor of CPAC.

Agreed, but when you're already doing literally all of the more effective things...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Rex-Goliath posted:

is this a loss

kind of? maybe we didn't have anything to begin with.

• Locked thread