Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

NEED MORE MILK posted:

you just don’t understand the stress of the job. we literally put our lives on the line every day

[stands around doing nothing while kids are murdered]

im pretty sure that security guard made the right call not to go in like a freakin cowboy

like hell i would trust a security guard to know how to act in a ghigh stress situation like that and not end up shooting the wrong people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

bloom posted:

We used to have a dachshund whose mom was used to hunt boar. Sausage dogs are hardcore.
I have badly underestimated the noble dachshund.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Agrajag posted:

im pretty sure that security guard made the right call not to go in like a freakin cowboy
This, but also I really loving hate cops, so it's kind of a tossup.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

:stare: that is not loving real

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Tesseraction posted:

TurnBILL? Is this from the White House themselves because lmao if they've misspelled Turnbull's name

not for the first time

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

Level: Complex
Weapon: proximity mines only

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/ellieshechet/status/966792913278599168

did we discuss beefcrabs

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

pathetic little tramp posted:

no poo poo but also, everyone is:

https://twitter.com/anglin41/status/967026645126340608

I used to work in college sports. This is... not at all surprising in the least. Also, I'm glad I finally left college sports, because it is a loving scum business from top to bottom and I get paid double what I used to make in it for doing less awful poo poo.

colleges that have huge ncaa programs are poo poo for everything else

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
Facility is also another good level for proximity mines

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

co2 is the real reason for the obesity epidemic

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

:stare: that is not loving real
That's why it has a big FAKE watermark in the back.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Joementum posted:

oh also there’s no US ambassador to South Korea

we have Ivankaand the Kush as our ambassadors to the WORLD, maaaaaan

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Agrajag posted:

like hell i would trust a security guard to know how to act in a ghigh stress situation like that and not end up shooting the wrong people

lol at you supporting a pig

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Agrajag posted:

colleges that have huge ncaa programs are poo poo for everything else
Correct, but the rest aren't doing so hot either.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

*hopes for all chuds to start sucking on co2*

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Full committee of public safety now

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

rebel rebel, your face is a mess
rebe rebel, how could they know?
hot trump, i love you so!

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Chase's fighting skills decried as "medium talent".

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

NEED MORE MILK posted:

lol at you supporting a pig

im supporting not having rando joe security guards running into schools guns blazin', yes

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Mariana Horchata posted:

:golf:

^ thats one big pile of poo poo

absolute eunuch

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

UFOTacoMan posted:

absolute eunuch

in awe of the size of his nads

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

gi-ant in-sects??!!

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

There were teachers throwing themselves in the way to shield kids, so I'm sure some teachers would be a lot braver than Deputy Fife. I still don't want my wife being expected to be a security guard. poo poo, she would definitely lose her piece or forget it at home or something.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
First of all the cop at the Florida school was not a security guard he was a top of the pay grade veteran cop on a cush assignment. He simply made the decision his union has trained him to make, gently caress you got mine. He will retire and get paid 90% of his regular pay with full health benefits until he dies.

This comes off anti union which I am not just it is unfortunate that cops have commoditized public safety to the point of collars fer dollars. it works better when you are building diets cokes.

Elephanthead has issued a correction as of 14:42 on Feb 23, 2018

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Elephanthead posted:

First of all the cop at the Florida school was not a security guard he was a top of the pay grade veteran cop on a cush assignment. He simply made the decision his union has trained him to make, gently caress you got mine. He will retire and get paid 90% of his regular pay with full health benefits until he dies.

We need :commissar:s

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Potato Salad posted:

gi-ant in-sects??!!
*Trump perks up, then looks disappointed*

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Elephanthead posted:

If only they weren't unionized they wouldn't be so loving lazy and entitled!

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
https://twitter.com/tvietor08/status/967031280704475137

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Elephanthead posted:

cops arent all that great at shooting at what theyre aiming for either

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Keep the dunks coming, teens
https://twitter.com/sarahchad_/status/966924331086266369

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
the police union defender has logged on

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

If only they weren't unionized they wouldn't be so loving lazy and entitled!

Cops unions are not real unions

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i missed this yesterday but can't say im surprised at all as i kno that was most definitely no mistake when it happened

https://twitter.com/gregpmiller/status/966854329893359616

:ocelot:

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

:eyepop:

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY

Elephanthead posted:

This comes off anti union which I am not just it is unfortunate that cops have commoditized public safety to the point of collars fer dollars. it works better when you are building diets cokes.

:thunk:

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Agrajag posted:

cops arent all that great at shooting at what theyre aiming for either

No but most of the time these shooters commit suicide at the first sign of an armed opponent so you just need to shoot in the general direction.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Lawman 0 posted:

Should I add them to the terrorist organization list?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lawman 0 posted:

I know but it's weird for me to see people on the left attacking the unions. There are so many problems with our police and justice systems. I can promise that if cops weren't unionized we'd still have the same issues. Pressure to target minorities to fund police services, manipulated juries acquitting the police in all criminal cases, corrupt and racist laws and courts, etc. etc. etc. None of these things are created by the union.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Bearjew posted:

Should I add them to the terrorist organization list?

yup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
i was just thinking - lance armstrong got cancer and won the tour de france or whatever right

but did he maybe develop cancer because he injected himself with he own pee

• Locked thread