Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

http://nordic.businessinsider.com/who-is-baked-alaska-milo-mike-cernovich-alt-right-trump-2017-4?r=US&IR=T

quote:

The untold story of Baked Alaska, a rapper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/IChotiner/status/967101134979579904

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
I also work a part time retail job and I found I am getting an extra 3 dollars per cheque over there, so that 78 dollars plus the extra 260 at my main job will at least mitigate the 600 dollars in new taxes down to less than 300 dollars in new taxes. fukken winnin boys

edit: oh wait, an extra 3 dollars per two cheques. well i'm down again.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

pathetic little tramp posted:

Oh wait, I see it now. I get a whole 10 dollars more per cheque now.

Soooo I make 260 more dollars a year now, but moving expenses are no longer deductible, and I'm going to have to pay 600 dollars in tax on a moving stipend so that didn't work out well at all.

Talk to ur union rep about renegotiating moving benefits to account for this next time the contract is up for renegotiation imo

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/967104357958373377

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Mirthless posted:

i get the meme but they could have picked an actual millennial for the meme instead of a 50-something late gen-xer

there's not exactly a 40 year age gap between us and them

That's part of the joke, that millennials are old now, young people are taking over. And, I'm pretty sure, the dialogue here is directly lifted from the scene it's showing from Weeds.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Megan McCain makes me mad and I don’t like her

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
also you'd think that intentionally giving false information about a school shooter might bring some kind of charges down on you but idk this is america after all

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Wow, Spinelli from Recess is lookin' fine now that she's all growed up

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

omg

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 369 days!

sloppo posted:

also you'd think that intentionally giving false information about a school shooter might bring some kind of charges down on you but idk this is america after all

"boys will be boys"

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/nicholasddyer/status/967095617712467969

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I also work a part time retail job and I found I am getting an extra 3 dollars per cheque over there, so that 78 dollars plus the extra 260 at my main job will at least mitigate the 600 dollars in new taxes down to less than 300 dollars in new taxes. fukken winnin boys

edit: oh wait, an extra 3 dollars per two cheques. well i'm down again.

no american spells check like cheque. i bet you're a paid soros operative

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

thrawn527 posted:

That's part of the joke, that millennials are old now, young people are taking over. And, I'm pretty sure, the dialogue here is directly lifted from the scene it's showing from Weeds.

I feel really guilty all the time that millennials were a useless wet fart generation who could've walked out of high school at any time and stopped Iraq or gotten UHC or whatever in one news cycle

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

hey weren't we supposed to see an increase on our pay cheques due to the tax cut by now?

my cheque has been identical all year so far

well seeing as how u spell it cheque............

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

that's mighty fine flying and shooting schnorkles

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

euphronius posted:

like a super well trained urban fighting platoon would probably do a good job of killing the active shooter but lol

the first responders are always a hodgepodge of 350 pound guys who have no idea

fortunately the Soviets wrote a handy comic on urban combat

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...HdHSDNuVGZ2SmxB

quote:

Approach the enemy by hidden ways: trenches, ditches, breaches in the walls and fences. Move while prone. Use craters and ruins, you can hide well here. And then: a brave dash forward.
You will enter a labyrinth of rooms and obstacles, full of danger. Not a problem, a grenade in each corner! Enter the house with a friend: you and your grenade. Both of you should be dressed lightly: you should leave your rucksack behind, the grenade shouldn't have a fragmentation sleeve. The grenade goes in first, you go in after. A burst from your submachinegun at the ceiling remnants, and move on.

Another room, another grenade. Turn, one more grenade! Forward again! The enemy can counterattack. Do not be afraid. The initiative is in your hands. Use your grenades and submachinegun more tenaciously.

Sweep any suspicious corner with your submachinegun. Don't delay!

Blind the enemy in any way you can and strike from the darkness. Stab the confused enemy with your knife or chop them with your shovel.

augias
Apr 7, 2009

im the racial tirades, because if your text is about race, its racial. and if you are a black person it's a tirade.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

shovelbum posted:

I feel really guilty all the time that millennials were a useless wet fart generation who could've walked out of high school at any time and stopped Iraq or gotten UHC or whatever in one news cycle

the biggest problem with millennials politically is they believed in obama, luckily that illusion is shattering more and more

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

shovelbum posted:

Hey its not too late for us

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

hachi machi what a post

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

unstoppable maga

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
:siren:

Thanks for asking. Great diplomacy

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

shovelbum posted:

It has yet to be seen if the current walk outs and protests are going to work, but yeah, if they do (and I hope they do), I'm gonna feel super loving guilty we millennials never tried anything like it.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Right wing shills are trying to fight a Twitter battle of attrition against a bunch of fired up teens and it's going even worse for them than I expected.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
It's just crazy to me that high school walkouts are seemingly days away from a national gun ban from an all Republican govt

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

shovelbum posted:

I can't really blame us for that because we hadn't had the years and years of exposure to things being shitfuck via the internet, and similarly a lack of interconnectedness that social media has granted today's teens. they were children during the great recession, we were children during the 90s boom

about the closest it came for many of us was posting on the War On Terrorism board on GameFAQs

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

shovelbum posted:

i'd argue that the massive disenchantment from Iraq + Obama set the stage for this. we had trust in our public institutions back then lmfao

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

The "MAGA, no!" Line

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

"that" culture

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

man, maybe we really did ruin everything

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Unperson_47 posted:

no american spells check like cheque. i bet you're a paid soros operative

grew up readin british books because that's all my little appalachian library had. i think it was some kind of international relief effort or something that sent them over when they saw we were drinking water from rusty pipes or some poo poo

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

thrawn527 posted:

It has yet to be seen if the current walk outs and protests are going to work, but yeah, if they do (and I hope they do), I'm gonna feel super loving guilty we millennials never tried anything like it.

wait i thought he was joking about that. we totally had walk-outs in high school for iraq at least at my school, they just didnt do poo poo

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/politico/status/967104392959799298

just loving fire kelly already

do it trump

dooooo iiiiit

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Quiet Feet posted:

I, for one, welcome our teen overlords.

Millenials brains are too decorum poisoned from the Clinton-Bush-Obama years. We’ve been voting for a decade and now we’re at Trump, and the best we could do to fight facisim and weekly murder sprees are hashtags and Facebook posts.

I’ll take a backseat to the mean teens any day.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Yeah but just walkout and boom, full capitulation was an option all along, especially wrt environmental stuff it makes me feel just a deep pit of despair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

grew up readin british books because that's all my little appalachian library had. i think it was some kind of international relief effort or something that sent them over when they saw we were drinking water from rusty pipes or some poo poo

i still spell neighbor neighbour

• Locked thread