Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

i bet the hard part is getting the first guy to roll over. after that they start falling like dominoes.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

President Beep posted:

i bet the hard part is getting the first guy to roll over. after that they start falling like dominoes.

unless the dude knows jack dick

loving lol

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

c facebook s: someone on my friends list is considering donating $20 to an anti-vax organization every time she smells marijuana smoke in boston

reaaaal close to ditching her

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

indigi posted:

unless the dude knows jack dick

yeah. good point.

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

chuck testa does not taxidermise pets

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

id buy that dog rug and wear it around like some kind of deranged latter-day beserker

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Pollyanna posted:

c facebook s: someone on my friends list is considering donating $20 to an anti-vax organization every time she smells marijuana smoke in boston

What's stopping you? Anyone against marijuana legalization in 2018 is a loving moron

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

This Pens - Hurricanes game is embarrassing. Thought the Canes were good at some point. It's 6-1

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

PokeJoe posted:

What's stopping you? Anyone against marijuana legalization in 2018 is a loving moron

theyre decently cool otherwise but this one thing they get real fuckin weird about

something about allergies. which is understandable but dont fuckin donate to antivaxxers

also iirc boston is really hard on air quality and smoking outside so she might be mistaking it for something totally different :shrug:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

flakeloaf posted:

i just used a voodoo3 that gave me framerate drops when an enemy was about to turn a corner in front of me

we used disk access in DAOC to determine if an enemy was over the hill we couldnt see around. some guys literally put mics on their hard drive cases to pipe the clicks into their headset

"lag"

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

bump_fn posted:

the only wine store you need is trader joes, buy three or four cheap bottles and taste them and pic kthe best one and there you go cheap good wine

even better than cheap wine you can get inexpensive decent whiskey at Trader Joe’s and drink that instead

get yourself some Balvenie Doublewood and Nikka Coffey Grain and drink up

just don’t even attempt to drink the Trader Joe’s Canadian Blend, it’s loving hideous

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Pollyanna posted:

theyre decently cool otherwise but this one thing they get real fuckin weird about

something about allergies. which is understandable but dont fuckin donate to antivaxxers

also iirc boston is really hard on air quality and smoking outside so she might be mistaking it for something totally different :shrug:

sounds like more than 1 "uncool" thing to me

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

to the surprise of no one i feel like an idiot for staying home today

'least i avoided the 40F cold i suppose

Ciaphas fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Feb 24, 2018

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

i took a jacket with me before heading out tonight despite knowing it wasn’t going to drop below 55 and now i’ve been carrying this loving jacket around all night like a dumbass

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

Rex-Goliath posted:

i took a jacket with me before heading out tonight despite knowing it wasn’t going to drop below 55 and now i’ve been carrying this loving jacket around all night like a dumbass

you're experiencing the san francisco lifestyle

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

you know some people call pittsburgh the san francisco of appalachia

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Ciaphas posted:

to the surprise of no one i feel like an idiot for staying home today

'least i avoided the 40F cold i suppose

40F isn't cold

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

it is to me, born and raised las vegas boy that i am

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
it's getting into the 12C days and 0C nights again, which is awful because it means that there's plenty of mud if i walk my dogs during the day and plenty of ice if i walk them at night

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

President Beep posted:

that is in fact how RICO and other mob-related prosecutions work

which is what Mueller and all of the people he’s hired have specialized in their entire careers

at the moment it looks like Manafort thinks he has a pardon waiting so he has nothing to gain by cooperating but Mueller is just going to keep turning up the heat and Trump is going to keep getting more erratic and, sooner or later, Manafort will realize on which side his bread is buttered and cooperate as well

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Pollyanna posted:

why is this person on your friends list

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello
im still :psyduck: about the “arm the teachers” idea

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
you can tell people to gently caress off you know

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
SHUSTER SMASHES THE FIVE HOLY gently caress LETS GO US CURLING

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO :toot: LET'S GO

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Lowtax is goatseing people in gbs now. Good stuff.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3850187

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

wonder if i should bother calling my therapist and trying for an appointment today or just wait till next week

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

eschaton posted:

that is in fact how RICO and other mob-related prosecutions work

which is what Mueller and all of the people he’s hired have specialized in their entire careers

at the moment it looks like Manafort thinks he has a pardon waiting so he has nothing to gain by cooperating but Mueller is just going to keep turning up the heat and Trump is going to keep getting more erratic and, sooner or later, Manafort will realize on which side his bread is buttered and cooperate as well

state prosecutors lol

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFHHGETsxkE

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
half of america stayed up until 4am last night to watch that curling match. incredible

https://twitter.com/NBCOlympics/status/967437215302324224

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

graph posted:

half of america stayed up until 4am last night to watch that curling match. incredible

https://twitter.com/NBCOlympics/status/967437215302324224

i went to bed around 10pm

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

akadajet posted:

i went to bed around 10pm

same. also watched the first episode of that new netflix frankenstein show. seems promising.

it was kind of cool because you don’t really see a whole lot of stories set in the early 19th century.

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

roasted some chicken and now i am eating it

delicious

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

Poniard posted:

roasted some chicken and now i am eating it

delicious

lcp?

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

eschaton posted:

in this, as in all things, manafort is wrong-headed and dumb

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

l c p

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe