Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

It loving shits me to know that as an Australian, I know far more about american history that every goddamn maga chud put together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

kingcom posted:

It loving shits me to know that as an Australian, I know far more about american history that every goddamn maga chud put together.

Extremely doubtful

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Jacob Wohl, the kid who so desperately wishes he was born a Trump. Probably screams at his parents about it.

Fantasizes about Donald Trump adopting him like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm4BqALr6Lc

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Jakoff Wohl is literally a russian agent now my dudes and dudettes

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Lol at everyone making GBS threads on him in the comments

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø

bloom posted:

Hey remember that chud we all thought was sucking up to Donny on twitter in the hopes of a pardon? Guess those sweet, sweet rubles paid for his legal troubles.

https://twitter.com/JacobAWohl/status/966963156642942976
https://twitter.com/JacobAWohl/status/967476982664462336

No feminism in Russia? Has this retard never herd of Pussy Riot?

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
The libs think the administration is Russian puppet? Ha, we show them!

*Formally Surrenders all US territory to Putin*

There! Proof that the Russians are cool and good and no collusion!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

bag em and tag em posted:

The libs think the administration is Russian puppet? Ha, we show them!

*Formally Surrenders all US territory to Putin*

There! Proof that the Russians are cool and good and no collusion!

What does this even mean

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
It appears to be some sort of fantasy where you are correct, except it's also so absurd that it can clearly never happen.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

NotWearingPants posted:

It's not a state, it's a commonwealth shithead.

of all things to take an issue with you choose that? my dude...

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

It appears to be some sort of fantasy where you are correct, except it's also so absurd that it can clearly never happen.

Why are you here on Saturday night trying to post reasonable poo poo and wondering why other posts being made at this time are mostly retarded?

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Jacob Wohl is good in Mulholland Dr

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

bag em and tag em posted:

Why are you here on Saturday night trying to post reasonable poo poo and wondering why other posts being made at this time are mostly retarded?

I'm not noticing any change in quality from before

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Man, I was at the gaylord for a convention two months ago showing off a video game I made, and I'm looking at these photos of chud companies with their loving booths set up where my game was all "ABORTION IS THE REAL RACISM?" and poo poo and Rick Perry's leaning on a table where I was drunk and playing board games at 4 in the morning and it's a real fuckin bummer to have all my good memories have poo poo smeared across them looking at photos of all this gross poo poo

On the other hand, there was an anime convention there last weekend so half of these chuds are staying in hotel rooms that had furry orgies going on a week ago, so I can take a little solace in that, I guess.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Sockser posted:

Man, I was at the gaylord for a convention two months ago showing off a video game I made, and I'm looking at these photos of chud companies with their loving booths set up where my game was all "ABORTION IS THE REAL RACISM?" and poo poo and Rick Perry's leaning on a table where I was drunk and playing board games at 4 in the morning and it's a real fuckin bummer to have all my good memories have poo poo smeared across them looking at photos of all this gross poo poo

On the other hand, there was an anime convention there last weekend so half of these chuds are staying in hotel rooms that had furry orgies going on a week ago, so I can take a little solace in that, I guess.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I'm not noticing any change in quality from before

for some mysterious reason every thread you post in starts to suck

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/AP/status/967406520207110144
:shepicide:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

Everything is relative. I'm sorry the brilliance of my posts makes everyone else look bad

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø
Gonna start rewatching Just Shoot Me for all the Trump dunks.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Sockser posted:

lol if you think cpac made the furry orgies stop

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

It's weird to say this but oxballs is actually ok from what i remember of his posts outside this thread. Folks here just make an easy target sometimes i think.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Lmao if you think that Trump processes anything other than fastfood.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

someone zoom in on that dude with a halo lmao

tmm3k
Jul 19, 2006

Lpzie posted:

I think that's Rick Scott

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Gunna advertise via a spinning swastika for less than a dollar, wish me luck

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Egbert Souse posted:

Jacob Wohl is good in Mulholland Dr

lol

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Lpzie posted:

That's Rick Scott and he's a huge piece of poo poo.

My friend's wife works for the FL parks service and he paid her park a visit a few years ago. His aides had to keep him distracted because every time he tried to talk to the park workers he would say things like: "I hope its a warm winter, it cost me $30,000 to heat my pool last year".

A lot of the workers there barely made 30k if even that much.

gently caress Rick Scott.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

tmm3k posted:

I think that's Rick Scott

lol

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

This is good

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

The Ministry of Intelligence at work folks

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

outy posted:

Jesus, it's lucky we don't get any of those video games or violent movies in Europe, otherwise we'd be mowing down kids left and right. What the gently caress are you guys watching over there?!

Good media on both sides, really, I should know

Rock Paper Tongue
Oct 24, 2016

May cause birth defects

Oh come the gently caress on

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

weg posted:

That's Rick Scott and he's a huge piece of poo poo.

My friend's wife works for the FL parks service and he paid her park a visit a few years ago. His aides had to keep him distracted because every time he tried to talk to the park workers he would say things like: "I hope its a warm winter, it cost me $30,000 to heat my pool last year".

A lot of the workers there barely made 30k if even that much.

gently caress Rick Scott.

someone tell him it's cheaper to heat the pool if he drops a plugged in toaster into it

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
I know some of y'all don't care for Abramson but gently caress it

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/967625855831826433?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E2

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

bloom posted:

It's weird to say this but oxballs is actually ok from what i remember of his posts outside this thread. Folks here just make an easy target sometimes i think.

he used to post a lot about warhammer 40k under the name TomStuart or something but once he got the brain tumour and the namechange things were never the same...

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
https://twitter.com/greg_doucette/status/967506681038065666

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Building a wall is low-effort. Trump in Batman: Master Race has a much greater vision.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
Lol

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/HawaiiDelilah/status/967652895071064064

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

quote:

“I said ‘hey, hey I got the gun,’” said Garces. “’I took the gun away from him.’ … [The police] said throw it down. I wasn’t going to throw it down because it could have fired. It had bullets in it, you know. I didn’t want anyone else getting hurt. … Then pop, pop they shot me. … I went down, then a puddle of blood. … I thought I was a goner.”