Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

do the needful, kid

never stop asking questions about FAMILY COURT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 369 days!
:siren: DRUDGE EXCLUSIVE!! :siren:
TRUMP WILL HAVE 3RD SLICE OF PIE

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
is this what shock feels like

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

oh okay who gives a poo poo

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

THIS ANNOUNCMENT IS BULLSHIT WHERe'S MY WAR OR FIRED MUELLER

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
cpac reminded him of just how much he missed the rallies so now he's announcing he's gonna be traveling around the country for cheers from chuds instead of pretending to do work.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ah trump did a normal stupid thing and not a very stupid thing. phew!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

https://twitter.com/stevesilberman/status/968308898661912576?s=19

poo poo like this is why the Russia investigation doesn't get me hard anymore.

People are just conflating standard poo poo that Republicans want to do with "Russian interference."

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

sandoz posted:

an actual good chair that costs $5k

but lol

You can get those for under 5k fairly easy. Ditto you can get an Aeron chair for about 500 instead of the 1500 they retail at. Don't pay retail for those things.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

#blessed

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

found a pic of the digital guru

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Legislators in Washington state want to be able to keep all information about their activities hidden from the public, so do me a favor and call the governor and tell him to veto the bill, TIA.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

FactsAreUseless posted:

Legislators in Washington state want to be able to keep all information about their activities hidden from the public, so do me a favor and call the governor and tell him to veto the bill, TIA.

yeah it’s majorly hosed up

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

come on! this dude looks like a nazi villain from a movie

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

which nazi is this

(its tormp)

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

new kind of cat posted:

if only someone, ANYONE, had had the nuts to knock that piece of poo poo's lights out at some point in his life

coulda changed the course of history, maybe

Would have had to get around the bodyguards. And his mother.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

sandoz posted:

an actual good chair that costs $5k

but lol

see, you say that thing's worth twice what my truck is worth, and yet i wouldn't trade my truck for it, so clearly somewhere there is a misvaluation here

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

https://mobile.twitter.com/dceiver/status/968507020759445504

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

what news are they trying to hide today

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

my middle school banned backpacks when columbine happened, then after a month switched to see thru or mesh packs only, then a year later gave up

honestly it was annoying but not that bad to not have a backpack, they compensated by giving a few more minutes between classes to stop by your locker more frequently

anyway it's a dumb policy regardless bc neither columbine guys nor this guy even used backpacks iirc, or if they did I'm sure they could have done just fine without one

oh and uh can i have a large sprite, pls wrap it up so I can put it in my backpack for later

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 369 days!
id like to think that tromp admin orchestrated this weird non-announcement with drudge report in a feeble attempt to take attention off of WITCH HUNT!!

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Don't recognize that man but I'd bet my balls he's a white nationalist.

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

how many trump tweets are there about how Obama should stop campaigning and JUST LEAD

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

whats the bill called and whats the trump intel briefing version (bullet points + funny drawings) of what it does

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

VladimirLeninpest posted:

https://twitter.com/DRUDGE/status/968502680762003458

exciting

what's our irrational, knee-jerk president going to do!?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

VladimirLeninpest posted:

https://twitter.com/DRUDGE/status/968502680762003458

exciting

what's our irrational, knee-jerk president going to do!?

haha that reminds me of when Roger Ailes wife was so pissed at Fox for firing dear husband that she only told drudge he died and Fox had to report it from the drudgereport

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/968505911089287173

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Squizzle posted:

a digital guru sounds like a description of zordon from an early series pitch document

find me 6 teenagers with 56k modems

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Gonna tell a nearby mayor to "resign bitch" today

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

What's shocking about this utter retardation... He's been flying around on the Trump 2020 "campaign" poo poo since a few days after inauguration

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

:bisonyes:

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

sandoz posted:

how many trump tweets are there about how Obama should stop campaigning and JUST LEAD

there was one where Trump bitched about Obama taking AF1 to a fundraiser, then playing golf on a weekend

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Squizzle posted:

what's l the bill called and whats the trump intel briefing version (bullet points + funny drawings) of what it does
I don't remember the number, but it keeps pretty much everything legislators in the state do from becoming public record. They're mad because journalists in the state won a major court case regarding legislative records, and this is a retaliation.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

cumcel

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Alex Jones lost a lawsuit and had to apologize to yogurt

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

DAILY INCEL BRIEFING

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

find me 6 teenagers with 56k modems

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N34MmqmxqD0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

btw Supreme Court just ruled that immigrants can be held in detention indefinitely without hearings

• Locked thread