Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

kopasetic posted:

https://twitter.com/christogrozev/status/968543381130563584
russian gov coming to kidnap her back to russia where she disappears forever

uh ohhhhhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

TRUMP

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
brad parscale indictments in 2021 are gonna be lit

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

mister magpie posted:

probably but not from brazil, lol

they'll still let Brazilians in but only if its as part of a money laundering operation, ir if they can prove they were in the police and went around favelas shooting poor people

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

trump is going to attack north korea the moment he thinks mueller is about to indict him recommend charges, and declare that he can't be put on trial because he's busy fighting a nuclear war

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

sandoz posted:

When the NFL players decide to kneel as the national anthem was given, I felt sick. That flag represents the vast number of Americans who have sacrificed their lives for our nation. It is about their blood and the sacrifice of many thousands.

lmao forever at this poo poo

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.

kopasetic posted:

so there are recordings from those Russian mercenaries in Syria that decided to attack some refinery with American troops stationed there. It went really really poorly for the Russians.

If you want to fight US forces you absolutely need to use guerilla tactics or have access to terrain that negates our technological advantage. Toe to toe we will utterly destroy any other force outright especially from an entrenched position. How the hell were they that stupid?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/ZTracer/status/968557343767228416

lol

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009
US intel intercepted a phone call from Putin's guy who controls both their internet propaganda mission and their mercenaries in Syria when he was talking about attacking the refinery. The US then sets up basically a trap during which 300 Russians die and not a single American does.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

SKULL.GIF posted:

it's like stalin and mao

the prerequisite to being a dictator is having loving stupid hair instead of what you had as a teen

Stalin was dashing as a young man but he was still pretty slick looking toward the end

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

juche avocado posted:

*type f into address bar, hit enter* *click cspam* *poo poo in a thread, go back* *click on trump, take deep breath as thread loads*

TRUMP

f

hey :mad:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
just lol at everything

lmao

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

kopasetic posted:

US intel intercepted a phone call from Putin's guy who controls both their internet propaganda mission and their mercenaries in Syria when he was talking about attacking the refinery. The US then sets up basically a trap during which 300 Russians die and not a single American does.

Every Tom Clancy reader in the world just got a massive erection

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

kopasetic posted:

source?

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

hey 2 u 2 :bigtran:

mormonpartyboat posted:

just lol at everything

lmao

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009
I'm sure it is very common and normal for Russia to send its FSB chief and National Security Counsel Chief to pick up 10 arrested Russian nationals from a Thai prison

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

mormonpartyboat posted:

just lol at everything

lmao

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
lmao!!!!!!!!!!!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

so much is happening

https://i.imgur.com/8PRQCn5.gifv

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...national&wpmk=1

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

mormonpartyboat posted:

one o them guays

im guay

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Gringostar posted:

mueller is treating this like a RICO case by offering sweet deals to people that flip on those that are higher up

Manaforts problem is that either he's going to go to prison even if he gets trump to pardon him unless he rolls over on trump, and if he rolls on trump he's probably gonna get killed by putin

Manafort probably knows by now he's either going to die in jail or get the polonium coffee treatment. My guess is Mueller is threatening to strip whatever assets he might hand down to his kids if he dosen't cooperate.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Inspector Hound posted:

Stalin was dashing as a young man but he was still pretty slick looking toward the end

Word.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Addamere posted:

the thing that has me the most angry post-escalator is the widespread acceptance that "image macros" == "memes"

:agreed:
meme has no meaning anymore

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

GobiasIndustries posted:

Also as predicted Hope Hicks is keeping her mouth shut
https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/968551492474015744

were people expecting something different?

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Nichael posted:

Nothing has any meaning anymore.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Nichael posted:

yah dick dorkins got owned on that one

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

kopasetic posted:

https://twitter.com/christogrozev/status/968543381130563584
russian gov coming to kidnap her back to russia where she disappears forever

Yeah she's dead as hell

Don't leave that jail lady

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Nichael posted:

I'm still annoyed that "troll" now means "slightly mock someone"

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
memes, the currency of our post-apocalyptic terrorscape

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Yeah like what the gently caress Russian John Stamos

I'd pack up and rebuild a factory city for him

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nastya Rybka 2020

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

what's the title about tho is it ok if i ask that

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Taintrunner posted:

Nastya Rybka 2020

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

that man is crazy

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
how the gently caress am i supposed to feed my family with 3 tide pods and a black man pointing to his temple

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Huxley posted:

If, upon taking the office of the presidency, your ENTIRE focus was not becoming a willing war criminal, how long do you think you could last?

I think, for me, nuclear is just the power, the devastation is very important to me.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

SKULL.GIF posted:

trump is going to attack north korea the moment he thinks mueller is about to indict him recommend charges, and declare that he can't be put on trial because he's busy fighting a nuclear war

he learned from the best

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Iraq_(1998)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Inspector Hound posted:

Yeah like what the gently caress Russian John Stamos

I'd pack up and rebuild a factory city for him

dude can get it imo

• Locked thread