Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

unravel! unravel!

https://twitter.com/PhilipRucker/status/968567883398828033

https://twitter.com/AshleyRParker/status/968568417765744640

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

zegermans posted:

palantir is a very normal and not evil thing to name your spy company

as a representative of the Tolkien estate, I

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!
how will jared solve all the things with less information

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

GobiasIndustries posted:

why would I want him to experience any sort of happiness?

ah... :shrug:

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

i would honestly settle for the destruction of jared kushner as a scalp for the mueller investigation since it’s unlikely they’ll get trump

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

He's been a rape machine for almost 50 years jfc :captainpop:

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

zeal posted:

oh, no question there. a dying field in a dying industry in a dying empire on a dying planet. but the last two of those apply equally to you, friend

and whatever else, my years in the book mines and conducting original research into mesopotamian antiquities leave me a whole hell of a lot better informed on the subject of 'what civilization has done to the human animal over the course of the last nine millennia' than you, guy who thinks nobody has jobs in hunter-gatherer societies

a richly varied diet means overall better nutrition and longer lives on average than a settled population

warfare generally reduced to a matter of young guys with too much time on their hands pranking each other on hunting trips

less heinous poo poo in the air, the water, and the meat of food animals means a whole lot less cancer

but yeah, who wants any of that when we could cram ourselves into increasingly dingy concrete cubes while the oceans turn to acid and boil up over our sea walls as a handful of rich people try to evacuate to elysium

Elon musk and space x making a lot more sense now.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

new kind of cat posted:

just lol if you would refuse to piss on trump's face at his request

What's the difference between a Garbanzo bean and a Chickpea?

I've never had a Garbanzo bean on my face

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

hahahahahaha unironically advocating for the stoned ape hypothesis aaaahahahahahaha i thought you were joking hahahahaha

computer toucher getting extremely not-mad about the idea of going outside

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:catstare:

its a stupid loving system and it would also miss anyone who leads a life of crime but doesn't have a convincingly sketchy social media presence (or has none at all) or criminal record....which is disproportionately white dudes, i'm sure, because the cops love giving whiteys the benefit of the doubt, and hate going after whiteys in the first place, and dont arrest them nonstop for loving bullshit...therefore neglecting to disproportionately give them criminal records for no reason. Meanwhile they use the system to get the urban feral thugs (NOT RACIST, PS IT'S EPHEBEPHILIA!), as always :911:

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

tenderjerk posted:

how will jared solve all the things with less information
well his father in law gets along fine

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

Zikan posted:

i would honestly settle for the destruction of jared kushner as a scalp for the mueller investigation since it’s unlikely they’ll get trump

i'd need to call out of work so i could spend all day cumming on my curtains

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
hunter gathering is kind of a dead end, might as well go full dream ape if you're gonna give up understanding the universe

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Epic High Five posted:

good luck finding volunteers to to be the 99% of humans that will have to die for us to return to hunter gathering

i dunno how to break it to you buddy, that process began decades ago

ArmZ posted:

what were the infant mortality rates

vastly, vastly higher

as it should be

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

i suppose now that it's official worldwide that he's been downgraded, these patsys can't grift so casually under an official capacity. Surprised he didn't stick around to try. edit: he was probably a leaker lol

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Zikan posted:

gently caress that.

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

Intel&Sebastian posted:

garbanzo's are the best bean

also, lol

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
whats with the title? that hogg kid get offered a reality television show?

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
lol Alex Jones begged the Parkland Rude Teen Squad Red Ranger to help him convince Youtube he's not a hosed up harassment machine and when the kid said no he started acting like he invited him to a debate

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

jared kushner confesses to massive collision with fsb, every answer to why he did it is just “I needed to sell my building”

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
maybe we should be like the shadow children in Fifth Head of Cerberus and give up civilization for drugs that give us psychic powers

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

good luck finding volunteers to to be the 99% of humans that will have to die for us to return to hunter gathering

i would love to die is this a serious question

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

hahahahahaha unironically advocating for the stoned ape hypothesis aaaahahahahahaha i thought you were joking hahahahaha

where was he arguing that humans evolved alongside/because of drugs?

he was arguing life was less regimented, easier (in a sense) in hunter-gatherer cultures, not that monkeys became people by eating magic mushrooms

maybe you should try arguing against his point if you disagree with it rather than attacking him as a person

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Zikan posted:

what exactly about the investigation has indicated to you that trump is unlikely to be gotten

mueller has been slowly working his way up the organization and almost everything he's done has put trump further and further into a corner

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

SKULL.GIF posted:

computer toucher getting extremely not-mad about the idea of going outside

no thank you there's homeless people out there

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

I did a thing posted:

whats with the title? that hogg kid get offered a reality television show?

alex jones was begging him to come on the show to help him stave off his third youtube TOS strike which is going to nuke his channel.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Kurtofan posted:

poo poo i missed 5000 posts somehow did something funny happen

Alex jones got bullied by a kid

piss tape is very real but a hooker is prolly dead

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/LiamWBZ/status/968593398931382273

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

take some mushrooms dude, you absolutely need them

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Duscat posted:

hunter gathering is kind of a dead end, might as well go full dream ape if you're gonna give up understanding the universe

zeal posted:

i dunno how to break it to you buddy, that process began decades ago

vastly, vastly higher

as it should be

that's cool but I'm going to eat you first

fyi

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Mirthless posted:

where was he arguing that humans evolved alongside/because of drugs?

he was arguing life was less regimented, easier (in a sense) in hunter-gatherer cultures, not that monkeys became people by eating magic mushrooms

That was orks and they retconned it from magic mushrooms to bioweapons engineered by the old ones.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
Hogg tweeted something along the lines of "how bout I come on your show and we have it out?", and then Jones made this whole video officially challenging him to a debate. Then Hogg turned him down and Jones is crying about how Hogg is the one who challenged him in the first place lol

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

SKULL.GIF posted:

what exactly about the investigation has indicated to you that trump is unlikely to be gotten

Are you saying that....something matters?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Donald Trump describes himself as ethereal

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Nonsense posted:

i suppose now that it's official worldwide that he's been downgraded, these patsys can't grift so casually under an official capacity. Surprised he didn't stick around to try

He's still the president's son-in-law. His ability to grift dosen't have anything to do with knowing top secret intellegence. If anything, cutting off the failson will make it less likely he'll do an accidental treason.

And the obvious is that no one in the White House except Kelly gives a gently caress and Kushner will still be privy to any information he wants.

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lol Alex Jones begged the Parkland Rude Teen Squad Red Ranger to help him convince Youtube he's not a hosed up harassment machine and when the kid said no he started acting like he invited him to a debate

what would the debate even be

"are you a crisis actor"

"no"

"lol crisis actors am i right, now buy some purestrain gold"

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

american gun manufacturers....thank you for your QA

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Manifest destiny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

Nonsense posted:

Donald Trump describes himself as ethereal

i don't think he can even pronounce that word

• Locked thread